Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Ozdundee

Re: Practice Of Female Circumcision Among Bohra Muslims.

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Jan 09, 2019 2:44 am

MohammedG wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:47 am
Ozdundee wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:14 pm
There are 3 cases pending and likely decisions soon.

Government High Court Appeal against NSW Court of appeal decision.

FBI appeal against Detroit rulling.

Ruling against Bohra lawyer found to pervert course of justice during investigation.
I think we were all waiting for this to happen - didn't expect the FBI or the Crown Prosecutor to give up so easily. But I didn't know that the crown was appealing the NSW appear court decision. When was this filed and when is the verdict likely (weeks or months?).

In the matter of the ruling against the Bohra lawyer has the judgement been given and is it published?
Lawyer judgement also due this month.

Appeal was lodged last year hearing was held in Nov

Sydney abdes are having weekly pur Josh mattam Majlis in anticipation

So now abdes know the cost of fgm.

$53 Raza salam, hire old lady give her $21, plus
$1million lawyer legal defence costs, few nights in jail, bail, media bombardment, purjosh mattam, wrath of law enforcement and my hawk eye.

The authorities in USA and Australia also know Bohra scriptures more than Bohra themselves. Surprised none converted on their own. They could be speaking lisan dawaat too amongst themselves.

Bohras can Carry on with their understanding of convoluted shariat reasoning if you can afford all this.

Simple alternative just fxxking stop doing it. Chapter closed

Soon the political party that 8 years ago made the arrests, woman PM, funded the show, tightened the laws, has 50% women MPs are coming to power in May. Bohras are going to be in deep soup if this case goes to trial again with new younger politics.

More purjosh mattam, Mola jaldi padhare!!!