Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#691

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:14 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:11 pm
On one hand DMBS preaches not to go to court or call on the law folks in between mumin quarrels..but look what his own aamil did ..he called police in masjid(right in the shadow of the 51st and 52nd mausoleum) in Ramazan
DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

As Fwd:
Fatemi masjid me public ne tanzeem members Ko khub mara. Masjid me iftari na laneke liye. Amil ne Mike me announce Kiya ki kal se masjid me Jo iftari layega woh namaz padne meri masjid me na aye, dusri masjid me jao.
Public ne Amil par halla boldiya aur police Ko Bulaya Gaya masjid me. First time Fatemi masjid me police ki entry. Amil Ko police asscort me roza me le Jaya Gaya.
Shame on this tanzeem rouges for disturbing the harmony of Ramzan in masjid.



What happened here is that some people were getting food from outside (from outside or from home is not clear).
The tanzeem committe objected to it saying that:
1. It dirties the masjid as they sit and eat there
2. People dont pray the Sunnat then, just Farz
3. After eating so much in Iftaari, they dont eat dinner which leads to wastage
4. So much outside food is not good

The people objected saying, its our food, our stomach, that its food from home, not the streets etc etc

On the face of it, the Tanzeem Committee was NOT ENTIRELY wrong in what they were saying, but it was their high-handedness that caused the hungama. They apparently came and started standing over them when they were eating and i think, physically manhandled one person, which led to the ruckus

I for one feel that the Tanzeem was making a fair point, but at the same time, the people have a right to eat what they want to. if the matter was handled sensitively, it could have been avoided



ALSO SEEING SOME SUNNI MUSLIMS IN THE VIDEO. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT IS ABOUT???
Last edited by zinger on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:30 am, edited 1 time in total.



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#692

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:15 am

Deleted. Post repeated
Last edited by zinger on Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:29 am, edited 2 times in total.



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#693

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:15 am

Deleted due to post being repeated



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#694

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:21 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 4:00 am
momeenbhai wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 2:56 am


since you attacking personally
Ha ha because you have never attacked anyone personally EVER! Learn to take as good as you give you whimpering, sniveling coward.
UB, relax. Dont waste your breath over him. He is completely not worth it



Biradar
Posts: 860
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#695

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am

Friends, I have a suggestion. Sadly, the moderator/admin has decided that having a person like "momeenbhai" is a good thing for this forum. Apparently, making numerous IDs, arguing with himself using his other IDs, derailing threads, making nasty gutter-like attacks on people, is perfectly legitimate here when done by this character. We know for sure he has made numerous IDs and even though he tries to hide this fact, eventually, his filthy mouth and his same-old same-old tirades reveals his deception.

So, the suggestion is to simply ignore him or block him using the block feature of this forum.

I also suggest that the Admin/moderators do some self-reflection. This forum has seen better days, and clearly it is in decline. Some feel this is a natural thing with new media like Watsapp and other chat clients etc, but I do not think that is the whole story. There are thriving online communities on numerous topics, with healthy and vigorous discussion and debate. So what is happening to this forum? Why is it dying? Is it because the battle for reform is lost? (I believe this to be the case). Or is it that everything that needs to be said has been said? Or people exhausted by these endless debates and simply don't care any more?

I wish everyone a happy Eid and hope that each of us finds peace in the path we have chosen. Ultimately, what matters is our own families and friends and as long as we are faithful to them, we will be judged benevolently by Allah. He, in his infinite wisdom, won't care if we joined out hands during namaaz, or if our beards are two fists long, or if we put weight on our left foot while using the bathroom. All of these are irrelevant. Let us focus on bettering ourselves with knowledge, let us love our family and ensure their prosperity and safety and lets not worry too much about nitty-gritty details.



Admin
Posts: 660
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#696

Unread post by Admin » Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:11 pm

Biradar wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am
Friends, I have a suggestion. Sadly, the moderator/admin has decided that having a person like "momeenbhai" is a good thing for this forum. Apparently, making numerous IDs, arguing with himself using his other IDs, derailing threads, making nasty gutter-like attacks on people, is perfectly legitimate here when done by this character. We know for sure he has made numerous IDs and even though he tries to hide this fact, eventually, his filthy mouth and his same-old same-old tirades reveals his deception.

So, the suggestion is to simply ignore him or block him using the block feature of this forum.
We have tried banning him, deleting him, blocking his IP but he creates new accounts under different names and IPs. There is just no way to shut him out. We agree with your suggestion, people should just ignore him.
Biradar wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am
I also suggest that the Admin/moderators do some self-reflection. This forum has seen better days, and clearly it is in decline. Some feel this is a natural thing with new media like Watsapp and other chat clients etc, but I do not think that is the whole story. There are thriving online communities on numerous topics, with healthy and vigorous discussion and debate. So what is happening to this forum? Why is it dying? Is it because the battle for reform is lost? (I believe this to be the case). Or is it that everything that needs to be said has been said? Or people exhausted by these endless debates and simply don't care any more?
Yes, this Forum has seen better days, we all know and agree. We also can see that it has been in decline for some time. The reasons are many as you say, and the chief among them we feel is the fatigue. This Forum runs on the contribution of its members and is a reflection of the energy and enthusiasm they bring to it. If members contribute it will thrive. If they don't it won't. It is not that the Admin provided any incentive before that drove people to come here and debate. And it is not that that incentive isn't there anymore. We surely would like to revive some of the past energy. The Admin by themselves cannot do much. We all have to chip in. If you or anyone else have any ideas how this can be done please share. We must know that the failure of this Forum is the success of the Kothar.

Lastly, Eid Mubarak to all of you. We thank each and everyone for being part of this online family. Peace and blessings.



momeenbhai
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#697

Unread post by momeenbhai » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:03 am

Happy Eid Admin

try new forum board they have options of blocking people with better restrictions if need funds let me know I will happily donate.



you can get that technology with around 100 dollars per year subscriptions.



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#698

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:16 am

momeenbhai wrote:
Tue Jun 04, 2019 5:03 am
Happy Eid Admin
Boy you are so deluded.

i have personally exposed atleast 12 of your ids you cretin
1. Incredible
2. Ala Maquam
3. Trader
4. Labbaikyahussain
5. Examiner
6.Sufi Monk
7. Fateh
8. Hozefa
9. Ishq
10. Al noor
11. I Rizwan
12. Iamacoolguy
13. Aminullah
14. Alhamdolillah

And before you say you admitted to being these, remember this. its only after i exposed you to the forum, that you accepted and shamelessly defend it saying "i never hid myself, i always admitted to these names"

And im glad you consider yourself to be the same level as Kothar. both of you are parasites. they eat our money and you eat the free kababs in the Masjid

Idd Mubarak in advance. Cause you are a Sunni, not a Shia or Bohra, so i know you celebrate Idd tomorrow not today

now buzz of.



dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 531
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#699

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Jun 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Admin wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 10:11 pm
Biradar wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am
Friends, I have a suggestion. Sadly, the moderator/admin has decided that having a person like "momeenbhai" is a good thing for this forum. Apparently, making numerous IDs, arguing with himself using his other IDs, derailing threads, making nasty gutter-like attacks on people, is perfectly legitimate here when done by this character. We know for sure he has made numerous IDs and even though he tries to hide this fact, eventually, his filthy mouth and his same-old same-old tirades reveals his deception.

So, the suggestion is to simply ignore him or block him using the block feature of this forum.
We have tried banning him, deleting him, blocking his IP but he creates new accounts under different names and IPs. There is just no way to shut him out. We agree with your suggestion, people should just ignore him.
Biradar wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 11:00 am
I also suggest that the Admin/moderators do some self-reflection. This forum has seen better days, and clearly it is in decline. Some feel this is a natural thing with new media like Watsapp and other chat clients etc, but I do not think that is the whole story. There are thriving online communities on numerous topics, with healthy and vigorous discussion and debate. So what is happening to this forum? Why is it dying? Is it because the battle for reform is lost? (I believe this to be the case). Or is it that everything that needs to be said has been said? Or people exhausted by these endless debates and simply don't care any more?
Yes, this Forum has seen better days, we all know and agree. We also can see that it has been in decline for some time. The reasons are many as you say, and the chief among them we feel is the fatigue. This Forum runs on the contribution of its members and is a reflection of the energy and enthusiasm they bring to it. If members contribute it will thrive. If they don't it won't. It is not that the Admin provided any incentive before that drove people to come here and debate. And it is not that that incentive isn't there anymore. We surely would like to revive some of the past energy. The Admin by themselves cannot do much. We all have to chip in. If you or anyone else have any ideas how this can be done please share. We must know that the failure of this Forum is the success of the Kothar.

Lastly, Eid Mubarak to all of you. We thank each and everyone for being part of this online family. Peace and blessings.
Understand that there are multiple options too (like social media, FB (there are FB pages), Whatapp, etc. So some decline is understandable.

The interest here will ebb and flow. When events (one way or the other) will happen, the interest jumps, and then it ebbs. That is understandable. The forum still is a good place for a discussion and to say things anonymously (necessary due to the treat of boycott, or at least harassment), and in that it provides value.

And as with any anonymous forum, with the good you get the bad :(



SBM
Posts: 6209
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#700

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 5:55 pm

For change Happy Eid Ul Fitr


668df189-0593-4e87-a99d-59baaffc6680.MP4
(11.31 MiB) Downloaded 159 times



SBM
Posts: 6209
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#701

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:01 pm

I know this should have been posted in other category but since this section of the forum is most visited, I posted it here.



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#702

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 06, 2019 12:55 am

SBM wrote:
Wed Jun 05, 2019 6:01 pm
I know this should have been posted in other category but since this section of the forum is most visited, I posted it here.
Who is she? It doesnt look like an Indian video. Is is Pakistani?



SBM
Posts: 6209
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#703

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:06 am

No this video looks like from Pakistan at the campus of Institute of Southern Punjab in Multan, I just posted because of her sweet voice and wonder how Kothar reacts since Bohras are not allowed with out RAZA
Belated Eid Mubarak to you and family.



allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#704

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:48 am

zinger wrote:
Mon Jun 03, 2019 7:14 am
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 4:11 pm
On one hand DMBS preaches not to go to court or call on the law folks in between mumin quarrels..but look what his own aamil did ..he called police in masjid(right in the shadow of the 51st and 52nd mausoleum) in Ramazan
DMBS: Dawedar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

As Fwd:
Fatemi masjid me public ne tanzeem members Ko khub mara. Masjid me iftari na laneke liye. Amil ne Mike me announce Kiya ki kal se masjid me Jo iftari layega woh namaz padne meri masjid me na aye, dusri masjid me jao.
Public ne Amil par halla boldiya aur police Ko Bulaya Gaya masjid me. First time Fatemi masjid me police ki entry. Amil Ko police asscort me roza me le Jaya Gaya.
Shame on this tanzeem rouges for disturbing the harmony of Ramzan in masjid.



What happened here is that some people were getting food from outside (from outside or from home is not clear).
The tanzeem committe objected to it saying that:
1. It dirties the masjid as they sit and eat there
2. People dont pray the Sunnat then, just Farz
3. After eating so much in Iftaari, they dont eat dinner which leads to wastage
4. So much outside food is not good

The people objected saying, its our food, our stomach, that its food from home, not the streets etc etc

On the face of it, the Tanzeem Committee was NOT ENTIRELY wrong in what they were saying, but it was their high-handedness that caused the hungama. They apparently came and started standing over them when they were eating and i think, physically manhandled one person, which led to the ruckus

I for one feel that the Tanzeem was making a fair point, but at the same time, the people have a right to eat what they want to. if the matter was handled sensitively, it could have been avoided



ALSO SEEING SOME SUNNI MUSLIMS IN THE VIDEO. DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THAT IS ABOUT???

I think those Sunni muslims are the Iftari prep cooks. Every masjid or Mohalla has their own iftari after Namaz and the Menu is decided by Al Vazarrat. See that were the problem started from. Some Mumin bhai's get some food from home due to health requirements and some for the taste. You must understand that during Ramazam Bhendi Bazar becomes food heaven for muslims as well as non-muslims. The whiff and aroma of various variety of food available on roadside and sometimes you don't want that boring pre-defined Menu from Al-Vazaraat, you just want binge eating, craving of junk food. So mumin bhais get some pakoda samosas from street and share after iftari between magrib and Isha farz. The law set by al-Vazarrat ( Group of Mullas from Jamea ) is only Tea and Biscuits to be served after Magrib namaz. While some people added a bite more after iftar with samosa or pakoda's whats the big issue. The food served by masjid is alway tasteless and bland just like thali food.

How much you can suppress Bohra's what they eat, drink, sleep all they want is run crazy behind Moula Moula all the time. I think tanzeem took it too far, control freaks and do understand bhendi Bazar tanzeem majors Burhani guards (AKA Burhani Police ) and they are on canines of Qothar.



allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#705

Unread post by allbird » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 am

What happened here is that some people were getting food from outside (from outside or from home is not clear).
The tanzeem committe objected to it saying that:
1. It dirties the masjid as they sit and eat there

Well normal Iftari or Jaman dirties more then the take-out food people bring in their bag. I have share a bite or two from people on adjoining Masallah and they were very careful it putting the wrappers back into their bags. You must understand most bohras are aware of respect of masjid's.

2. People dont pray the Sunnat then, just Farz

So what ! its their Amaal between them and Allah SWA you cannot iron fist people, then they will become rebellions. " Holier than Thou "

3. After eating so much in Iftaari, they dont eat dinner which leads to wastage

Again, one cannot control how much people eat, it depends on the menu item and taste. I have seen people more if the menu is right, whilst slight off the mark than, taste buds decline the intake.

4. So much outside food is not good

Yes you are absolutely right, but i like to break rules sometimes.....there are always cheat days ;)



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#706

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:18 am

allbird wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 am
Well normal Iftari or Jaman dirties more then the take-out food people bring in their bag. I have share a bite or two from people on adjoining Masallah and they were very careful it putting the wrappers back into their bags. You must understand most bohras are aware of respect of masjid's.
Yes ofourse, jamans make more mess. But what i was referring to was the main area, where we lay the masallas. The jaman happens outside the main area
allbird wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 am
2. People dont pray the Sunnat then, just Farz
So what ! its their Amaal between them and Allah SWA you cannot iron fist people, then they will become rebellions. " Holier than Thou "
Agreed. im guilty of it too

allbird wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 am
3. After eating so much in Iftaari, they dont eat dinner which leads to wastage
Again, one cannot control how much people eat, it depends on the menu item and taste. I have seen people more if the menu is right, whilst slight off the mark than, taste buds decline the intake.
Agreed. This year, for whatever reason, there has been a huge disparity in food quality served in different masjids. Some people raved avout the food while others in other masjids complained
allbird wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:02 am
4. So much outside food is not good

Yes you are absolutely right, but i like to break rules sometimes.....there are always cheat days ;)
Again, guilty as charged here too



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#707

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 10, 2019 2:19 am

SBM wrote:
Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:06 am
No this video looks like from Pakistan at the campus of Institute of Southern Punjab in Multan, I just posted because of her sweet voice and wonder how Kothar reacts since Bohras are not allowed with out RAZA
Belated Eid Mubarak to you and family.
yes, i was wondering about the raza nonsense too. thats why was asking



byculla
Posts: 54
Joined: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#708

Unread post by byculla » Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:06 am

Fwd. as recd.

It appears new nizam for doing matam of Imam Husain AS.

Attachments
VIDEO-2019-06-02-22-16-27.mp4
(3.34 MiB) Downloaded 145 times



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 557
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#709

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:50 am

byculla wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 10:06 am
Fwd. as recd.

It appears new nizam for doing matam of Imam Husain AS.

The MS crowd needs more purposeful goals....while the FD kids are out distributing food to the hungry and clothing and shelter to the homeless and setting up homes for refugees, these idiots are sitting in formations...



allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#710

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:26 am

What are they chanting, doesn't sound like Ya Husain. Can any one decipher ?



SBM
Posts: 6209
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#711

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:35 am

Received on Whatsup chat
Please Help if you can

This is one of most recent terrifying accident occured which needs your precious attention!!!
On 24th May( 20mi shehre Ramazaan)around 10.30 pm a fire broke out at Punjab Mahal building, Raudat tahera street in Mumbai. The fire accident led to the death of Mrs. Farida master(Age 71) and 1 more lady lost their lives due to excess suffocation and choking due to fumes. Farida master's house has turned into ashes and the family is homeless at the moment. Her husband is (78) and works as a private school teacher. The shock has shaken him up and he completely lost his strength.They have lost their business too as it was operated from home.( photography & videography). Due to fire they lost their professional cameras , computers and equipments. They also lost their savings and valuables present at home in the fire. This accident has snatched lives and their prosperity from them. They now need to setup their home and business again from scratch which is not possible due to loss of funds. Hence we are taking collective efforts to raise funds to support the family to stand firm again. Ur contribution in this hour of time will make a big change in their life. Given below are the bank details where in u can transfer the amount online. God bless u all....
Saifi T. Master.
Bank of India
Null Bazar branch.
Acc.no 006010100001367
IFSC Code BKID0000060.



SBM
Posts: 6209
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#712

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:39 am

allbird wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:26 am
What are they chanting, doesn't sound like Ya Husain. Can any one decipher ?
They are chanting Husain, Husain, Husain



allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#713

Unread post by allbird » Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:42 am

Thank you SBM bhai !



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#714

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 am

allbird wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:26 am
What are they chanting, doesn't sound like Ya Husain. Can any one decipher ?

They are doing matam, Hussain Hussain, not chanting please :)



allbird
Posts: 462
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#715

Unread post by allbird » Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:22 am

zinger wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 am
allbird wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:26 am
What are they chanting, doesn't sound like Ya Husain. Can any one decipher ?

They are doing matam, Hussain Hussain, not chanting please :)
Accepted



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#716

Unread post by zinger » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:13 am

allbird wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 5:22 am
zinger wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:45 am



They are doing matam, Hussain Hussain, not chanting please :)
Accepted
Just to clarify, it wasnt a reprimand, just a correction :)



Sabar
Posts: 47
Joined: Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:53 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#717

Unread post by Sabar » Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 pm



Horrific video showing bearded mullahsaheb Moiz Jamali abusing a child during month of Ramadan in Daresallam masjid and adults just onlooking!

Any Tanzanians who have Moiz Jamali's contact please share so we can name and shame.
Attachments
Bearded devil abuses kids.MP4
(4.39 MiB) Downloaded 91 times



objectiveobserver53
Posts: 371
Joined: Sat Nov 08, 2014 2:29 pm

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#718

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Wed Jun 12, 2019 8:03 pm

Sabar wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:08 pm


Horrific video showing bearded mullahsaheb Moiz Jamali abusing a child during month of Ramadan in Daresallam masjid and adults just onlooking!

Any Tanzanians who have Moiz Jamali's contact please share so we can name and shame.
This is thoroughly disgusting, criminal behavior. But then why are we shocked. The leadership at the top is corrupt and the likes of Gunda Badri Lacewala are in the inner circles of the Top Thug Muffo Boy. The trickledown effect if inevitable.



zinger
Posts: 1944
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#719

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jun 13, 2019 1:40 am

I also got this video from one of our participants here and i asked him that does he know what really happened?

his answer was that whatever the reason, manhandling a child is not warranted. i completely agree with him, i am in no way defending this old man and his behaviour, but we are just seeing one side of the story.

Would it not be fair if we know what really happened before rushing to be judge, jury and executioner?

The message i got
In Dar-es-salaam Tanzania Mosque, Murtaza korjin son was harassed and physically abused by Moiz Jamalee in the month of ramadhan, this clip confirms how our children get abused by older thugs. I advise Murtaza Korjin to take this culprit named Moiz Jamalee to law.



momeenbhai
Posts: 390
Joined: Sat Mar 04, 2017 1:31 am

Re: Bohra whatsapp duniya 2018

#720

Unread post by momeenbhai » Thu Jun 13, 2019 3:17 am

few kids are really mannerless and even their parents do nothing to teach them adab of masjid and to keep quite while namaz.

many times people do lose control and do what their parents should have been doing. not a big deal. happens all the time in all masajids.