Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 7:37 am

Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#1

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Thu Feb 18, 2021 6:35 pm

Dear Learned Members on this Forum.

Would you kindly help me understand the Sharia validity of this practise of feet and hand kissing of Dai al Mutlaq by non mehram Dawoodi Bohra woman?

Is there a precedence for this practise from Panjatan Paak(as) Aimmat Fatemiyeen or Earlier Duat mutlaqeen?

I was reading Sheikh Ahmed Ali Marhums book, in that he mentions that current practise was initiated by 51st Saheb.

Is this true?

and even if there is justification for Dai being an exception.

What about these bhaisahebs from Ruling family, women kiss their hands and feet too when they come as Sahebe Dawat...

RedBox
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#2

Unread post by RedBox » Sat Feb 20, 2021 2:14 pm

Never seen any such thing.

But there are always some exception who doesnt know Islamic rules about woman and mehram.

AbdeYamani
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Oct 29, 2020 9:08 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#3

Unread post by AbdeYamani » Sat Feb 20, 2021 10:24 pm

Never seen what?

RedBox
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#4

Unread post by RedBox » Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:32 am

Woman kissing hands of sahebe dawat

Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain
Posts: 57
Joined: Mon May 25, 2020 7:37 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#5

Unread post by Sheikh_Sajjad_Husain » Sun Feb 21, 2021 12:39 pm

RedBox wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:32 am Woman kissing hands of sahebe dawat
By Allah as my witness, I have seen it. May Allah curse me if I am lying.... By Sahebe Dawat I mean elites from the ruling family who visit the masses on different occasions and then are invited by mukhlis khidmat guzars at their home for ziyafats and qadam.

Like 1st or 2nd degree relatives of 51st, 52nd, and 53rd Dai's..

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#6

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Feb 22, 2021 8:07 am

RedBox wrote: Sun Feb 21, 2021 4:32 am Woman kissing hands of sahebe dawat
Ooooh due to unavoidable circumstance, I was present in an ashara gathering that A moronic (not MS - another one - not saying who here for fear of revealing too much ) son of SMB was doing waaz in. He would do a half hearted waaz and then quickly sit for qadambosi of women and they were kissing his hand. I know because I was grotesquely fascinated by the spectacle and watched for a few minutes...kinda like watching Trump speak - you cannot believe it is happening....it disgusts you... yet you watch it to see how much of it you can take.

RedBox
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#7

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:59 pm

I think those woman are either jhahil or they are just mesmerized by bhaisahabs expensive watches and clothes and perfumes.

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#8

Unread post by ajamali » Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm

RedBox wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:59 pm I think those woman are either jhahil or they are just mesmerized by bhaisahabs expensive watches and clothes and perfumes.
Are you blaming the women?! I can expect an AHole like you to blame the women! How hard was it for the moronic Shehzada to stop the women from slobbering all over his hand? Isn’t it his job to guide them in the Islamic way?


RedBox
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#10

Unread post by RedBox » Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:08 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm
RedBox wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:59 pm I think those woman are either jhahil or they are just mesmerized by bhaisahabs expensive watches and clothes and perfumes.
Are you blaming the women?! I can expect an AHole like you to blame the women! How hard was it for the moronic Shehzada to stop the women from slobbering all over his hand? Isn’t it his job to guide them in the Islamic way?
You moron why would bhai sahab stop it when he is getting woman to kiss his hands and money?

Akal che sab ne samjhe che sagla samju to samju naa samju naa samju.

Only chu**** like you will think that bhaisahab will guide them.

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#11

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:59 am

RedBox wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 9:08 pm
ajamali wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Are you blaming the women?! I can expect an AHole like you to blame the women! How hard was it for the moronic Shehzada to stop the women from slobbering all over his hand? Isn’t it his job to guide them in the Islamic way?
You moron why would bhai sahab stop it when he is getting woman to kiss his hands and money?

Akal che sab ne samjhe che sagla samju to samju naa samju naa samju.

Only chu**** like you will think that bhaisahab will guide them.
I did not say I expected the Bhaisab to stop the women, I said it was his duty to. You were blaming the women, I was blaming the so-called Shehzada. Understood pea-brain?

Also what is the point of using all these id’s? Everyone knows it’s the coronavirus....

RedBox
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:41 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#12

Unread post by RedBox » Tue Feb 23, 2021 10:03 am

Stop crying over silly ids lol

You have 0 IQ and could not even reply to a real question.

Hahaha. :lol:

There are lots of duties which never MB or KQ fullfilled. What they did was just gathering dollars gold and properties.

So STFU over a small time bhai sahabs.

Social Awareness
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#13

Unread post by Social Awareness » Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 pm

Since the topic is woman purdah and men

this video came across to me as worth sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK5xn4YXVkM


How a Hindu pandit turned to Islam

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#14

Unread post by ajamali » Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 pm

Social Awareness wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 pm Since the topic is woman purdah and men

this video came across to me as worth sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK5xn4YXVkM


How a Hindu pandit turned to Islam
Why is coronavirus so interested in spreading the message via pan-chewing moulvis and boring, bizarre tent-clad women?

I have never understood why people who are weak in their iman need all these external validations of their faith....Is it not enough for you that the Almighty sent you that message through your prophet? Why do you need to put down someone else’s faith in order to elevate your own? Shame on you.

Biradar
Posts: 942
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#15

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:25 pm

It is amazing, isn't it, that every discussion here gets hijacked by Al-Bore, who, like a pestiferous jinni infested baboon, starts defecating everywhere he goes? Now, here is he is in his three avatars: MoronBhai, DumbBox and Social Depression, all talking amongst themselves like a schizophrenic split-personality demon! God help the poor remaining members of this forum! This "man" multiplies like a cancerous growth, which eventually kills its host. I mean, it is possible Al-Bore aka MoronBhai aka DumbBox might actually be a Kothari agent planted here to make this forum impossible to participate in!

Honestly, it is possible that in a few more months or so this forum will just be Al-Bore talking to himself. It is already a desolate and depressing place where no sane discussion can occur. Sad that it has come to this. Even the Admin seems to be on permanent vacation and is unable to stem this "man" from making more and more IDs.

Well, I guess no one would have thought that such an anti-climatic end would come to this forum. But truth is stranger than fiction!

Social Awareness
Posts: 38
Joined: Sun Nov 22, 2020 11:41 pm

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#16

Unread post by Social Awareness » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:07 am

ajamali wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 pm
Social Awareness wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:47 pm Since the topic is woman purdah and men

this video came across to me as worth sharing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rK5xn4YXVkM


How a Hindu pandit turned to Islam
Why is coronavirus so interested in spreading the message via pan-chewing moulvis and boring, bizarre tent-clad women?

I have never understood why people who are weak in their iman need all these external validations of their faith....Is it not enough for you that the Almighty sent you that message through your prophet? Why do you need to put down someone else’s faith in order to elevate your own? Shame on you.
You moron this is not about the validation but it is about taking ibrat and learn more from every angle and corner.

there are people here who are not frog of well like you who only like to be slave of one master.

as a free human and talib ul ilm I like to learn from every source.

shame on you to insult a muslim alim. no wonder your master is teaching you hate for all other sects to cook his own biryani.

REALLY SHAME ON YOU AND TAHER FOR BEIGN HYPOCRITE

TalibBhai
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#17

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 am

tent clad woman HUH? @Anajmi?

So according to you molatuna fatema and molatuna zainab and all other woman use to wear fancy colourful ridas?
are you trying to disrespect the real hijab and dress of those dignified woman?
how dare you to make fun of hijab of muslim woman by calling them names?
Is this being taught in your online classes by taher




please explain.

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#18

Unread post by zinger » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:46 am

Social Awareness wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:07 am
ajamali wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 pm

Why is coronavirus so interested in spreading the message via pan-chewing moulvis and boring, bizarre tent-clad women?

I have never understood why people who are weak in their iman need all these external validations of their faith....Is it not enough for you that the Almighty sent you that message through your prophet? Why do you need to put down someone else’s faith in order to elevate your own? Shame on you.
You moron this is not about the validation but it is about taking ibrat and learn more from every angle and corner.

there are people here who are not frog of well like you who only like to be slave of one master.

as a free human and talib ul ilm I like to learn from every source.

shame on you to insult a muslim alim. no wonder your master is teaching you hate for all other sects to cook his own biryani.

REALLY SHAME ON YOU AND TAHER FOR BEIGN HYPOCRITE
for someone who "claims" to be "talib ul ilm" you are as far removed from Ilm as i am from Donald Trump

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#19

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:51 am

Social Awareness wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:07 am
ajamali wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:47 pm

Why is coronavirus so interested in spreading the message via pan-chewing moulvis and boring, bizarre tent-clad women?

I have never understood why people who are weak in their iman need all these external validations of their faith....Is it not enough for you that the Almighty sent you that message through your prophet? Why do you need to put down someone else’s faith in order to elevate your own? Shame on you.
You moron this is not about the validation but it is about taking ibrat and learn more from every angle and corner.

there are people here who are not frog of well like you who only like to be slave of one master.

as a free human and talib ul ilm I like to learn from every source.

shame on you to insult a muslim alim. no wonder your master is teaching you hate for all other sects to cook his own biryani.

REALLY SHAME ON YOU AND TAHER FOR BEIGN HYPOCRITE
Your moulvi is making up the story. In a Hindu funeral pyre, the wood covers the body. Observers do not see the naked body. That’s how I know he is trying to validate his faith.

https://youtu.be/P9x8FwS8FlU

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#20

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:54 am

TalibBhai wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 am tent clad woman HUH? @Anajmi?

So according to you molatuna fatema and molatuna zainab and all other woman use to wear fancy colourful ridas?
are you trying to disrespect the real hijab and dress of those dignified woman?
how dare you to make fun of hijab of muslim woman by calling them names?
Is this being taught in your online classes by taher


please explain.
Zainab wore a chadar. Have you seen Bedouin women? They wore it beautifully and with grace. Your tent clad woman looked like she was about to suffocate.

TalibBhai
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#21

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:59 am

ajamali wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 8:54 am
TalibBhai wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 2:14 am tent clad woman HUH? @Anajmi?

So according to you molatuna fatema and molatuna zainab and all other woman use to wear fancy colourful ridas?
are you trying to disrespect the real hijab and dress of those dignified woman?
how dare you to make fun of hijab of muslim woman by calling them names?
Is this being taught in your online classes by taher


please explain.
Zainab wore a chadar. Have you seen Bedouin women? They wore it beautifully and with grace. Your tent clad woman looked like she was about to suffocate.
I thought you will apologize for insulting Muslim women attire, but I was wrong. you are truly hopeless.

Fatema and all her daughters always wear nikaab without showing their face. I am glad not many associates themself with taher and his ideology of insulting other muslims.

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#22

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:15 am

Your woman had every sign of one who was not wearing it willingly! Also she was talking nonsense. Idiocy in all costumes needs to be called out! Why don’t you address the question about the moul I making up the story about the Hindu convert.

TalibBhai
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#23

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:27 am

Disgusting man truly disgusting. at least now people here reading the forum will know the real face of Taher and his ideology.

all his sweet talks in videos about Muslim ummah and unity is a farce, he is filling the minds of his followers with hate for other Muslims.

I hope Muslims and newspaper reporters who visit this site will note this stand of taher and his follower and take the appropriate steps.

TalibBhai
Posts: 31
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2020 11:16 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#24

Unread post by TalibBhai » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:38 am

BTW is this called chaddar wore by shia muslims in Iran.
Attachments
26784_IRN-AFP-archive-hijab-dresscode_1517559983841.jpg

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#25

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:50 am

TalibBhai wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:27 am Disgusting man truly disgusting. at least now people here reading the forum will know the real face of Taher and his ideology.

all his sweet talks in videos about Muslim ummah and unity is a farce, he is filling the minds of his followers with hate for other Muslims.

I hope Muslims and newspaper reporters who visit this site will note this stand of taher and his follower and take the appropriate steps.
Not really!!! But I did think that the woman in the tent garb was atrocious. Women who wear hijab willingly wear it gracefully.
I don’t hate all Muslim women ( Hey I am married to one :))

I really got your goat by calling tent-woman out didn’t I? Hmmm is she related? How about pan chewing moulvi? Did he teach his talib ul nonsense not to chew pan yet? Did he learn first to tell the truth? Is he related to you? Is he going to retract his story about exposed women on funeral pyres?

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#26

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 24, 2021 11:46 am

TalibBhai wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:38 am BTW is this called chaddar wore by shia muslims in Iran.
I think these women are wearing it beautifully! It is not about what you wear, it is about HOW you wear it. Your woman on YouTube was spewing nonsense and wearing hijab like it was a burden. When women who wear hijab look so uncomfortable and awkward in it they do the hijab disservice. Understood pea-brain?

Humsafar
Posts: 2553
Joined: Sat Dec 16, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#27

Unread post by Humsafar » Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:11 pm

ajamali wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm
RedBox wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 1:59 pm I think those woman are either jhahil or they are just mesmerized by bhaisahabs expensive watches and clothes and perfumes.
Are you blaming the women?! I can expect an AHole like you to blame the women! How hard was it for the moronic Shehzada to stop the women from slobbering all over his hand? Isn’t it his job to guide them in the Islamic way?
The women cannot be completely absolved of responsibility, don't you think? They can choose not to bend and scrape. You expect the scoundrel to follow the Islamic way. really? Here's the thing, in this priesthood-people equation, the people have agency too. They have the choice and power to not to do anything that is wrong. Okay, I know about the pressure and oppression and all that, but no matter what, people still have a choice. And they also have the responsibility to learn and understand their own faith and Islam. All the blame cannot be laid at the door of the mafia clergy.

ajamali
Posts: 579
Joined: Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:51 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#28

Unread post by ajamali » Wed Feb 24, 2021 9:56 pm

Humsafar wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 7:11 pm
ajamali wrote: Mon Feb 22, 2021 2:29 pm

Are you blaming the women?! I can expect an AHole like you to blame the women! How hard was it for the moronic Shehzada to stop the women from slobbering all over his hand? Isn’t it his job to guide them in the Islamic way?
The women cannot be completely absolved of responsibility, don't you think? They can choose not to bend and scrape. You expect the scoundrel to follow the Islamic way. really? Here's the thing, in this priesthood-people equation, the people have agency too. They have the choice and power to not to do anything that is wrong. Okay, I know about the pressure and oppression and all that, but no matter what, people still have a choice. And they also have the responsibility to learn and understand their own faith and Islam. All the blame cannot be laid at the door of the mafia clergy.
So I agree that the women were wrong in bowing and scraping to a clearly deranged and money-hungry Shehzada. However, contrary to what the cretin insinuated, they were not motivated by the expensive watch or perfume. That is placing a blame on them that is unfair. It if fear of being seen as non-conforming that was driving them.

And once again I was not “expecting” him to stop them. But rather, suggesting that it was his responsibility to do so.

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#29

Unread post by zinger » Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:00 am

@Admin

Could you please explain to me why was my post deleted?

Admin
Posts: 678
Joined: Fri Dec 08, 2000 5:01 am

Re: Qadambosi of Dai and His Hududs by Non Mehram

#30

Unread post by Admin » Thu Feb 25, 2021 9:25 am

zinger wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 1:00 am @Admin

Could you please explain to me why was my post deleted?
Not sure which post you are referring to. Don't think we've deleted any of your posts.