Ziyarat of Imams?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Akhtiar Wahid

Ziyarat of Imams?

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:29 pm

On some random thread i came to know about existence of graves or tombs of our imams, my million dollar question is that if some of the graves which are located in Russia, Egypt etc. why are we not aware of them and why are people not prompted to do ziyarat of our imams which are no doubt above all the Dais and Molais (servants of Dais).
My question is that we flock to Tombs in Hasanpir, Ahmedabad, mandvi, morbi and small town hamlets to visit these places which clergy has labelled it SUPER HOLY (DUE TO GALLAS LOCATED THERE).
Why the current Dai who is taking good care of all these tombs in India why is he not spending much on those Imam Graves or revamping them, but doing crazy stuff every year in Raudat Tahera, Galiyakot, Burhanpur etc.

silvertongue

Re: Ziyarat of Imams?

Unread post by silvertongue » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:27 am

Can you specify which graves of Imams? never heard of it before.

think

Re: Ziyarat of Imams?

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:32 pm

you answered your own question. Because of gallas and their control on the gallas. its about time you realized that this dai bunch is a big pol um pol. There is not a grain of truth in it. yeh mulla aur un ke toli bare makkar hai. yeh chahte hain ke tum aur tumhari aulaad en ke age hath jor kar khre rahai. yeh makkar aur 420 mulla tumhare aulaad ko education denaa nahi chahte.bas majlisoon me aao jahaan yeh raja bethe hain aur moula, moula karte rahoo. zara soche, yeh aik ajeeb baat nahi hai ke aap aur aap ka beta kitchen me roti banana sikh rahe hain.