progressive takeover of bohra properties

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
morela

progressive takeover of bohra properties

Unread post by morela » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:03 pm

Are progressives doing something to take full control of bohra properties ? Now as there are two dawedars which means the third can make his claim stronger? This can happen if the post of daeee is abolished by a legal decree.

zinger

Re: progressive takeover of bohra properties

Unread post by zinger » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:18 pm

morela wrote:Are progressives doing something to take full control of bohra properties ? Now as there are two dawedars which means the third can make his claim stronger? This can happen if the post of daeee is abolished by a legal decree.

haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa haaaa.... dream on my friend, dream on :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

phorendude

Unread post by phorendude » Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:27 pm

Well if it's mangoes on a tree in a public park, yeah for sure.

morela

Unread post by morela » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:43 am

well it is easily possible , bohra properties should be nationalized and all control be given to govt, govt will be more than happy to takeover. I trust indian govt would better manage it and be fair then these kothar

morela

Unread post by morela » Thu Aug 07, 2014 3:47 am

it is simple no one is the dai now but the properties belong to dai . And absolutely there are no crystal clear evidences of succession , both dawedars have weak proofs , hence the best decision is that no one is dai or even the earlier 51,,52 were not daees but fraudulents who took over by cunning deceit. Even the alavi bohra dai may stake claim! Let all the past dirty linen come out in courts and you will see the daee ship has infact ended hundreds of years ago.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:42 am

morela wrote:well it is easily possible , bohra properties should be nationalized and all control be given to govt, govt will be more than happy to takeover. I trust indian govt would better manage it and be fair then these kothar

Really??? My friend, i would love to have a bit of what you're smoking/drinking/shooting in your veins.. seems to be some really good stuff :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:45 am

morela wrote:it is simple no one is the dai now but the properties belong to dai . And absolutely there are no crystal clear evidences of succession , both dawedars have weak proofs , hence the best decision is that no one is dai or even the earlier 51,,52 were not daees but fraudulents who took over by cunning deceit. Even the alavi bohra dai may stake claim! Let all the past dirty linen come out in courts and you will see the daee ship has infact ended hundreds of years ago.

actually, on the face of it, there is evidence of succession. How crystal clear it is, is for the courts to decide post the courts decision, for mumineen to decide.

when do you think the Daiship ended? 100 years ago? 200 years ago? at the 47th Dai? 39th? 27th? 19th? 3rd? When???

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Although, i already know what your answer is going to be

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:47 am

morela wrote:Are progressives doing something to take full control of bohra properties ? Now as there are two dawedars which means the third can make his claim stronger? This can happen if the post of daeee is abolished by a legal decree.
Insaf saab, Humsafar bhai, Hussain KSA bhai, SBM bhai... are you guys making a claim for the Bohra properties? Please do go for it, it will make our friend here happy :lol:

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Aug 07, 2014 6:21 am

zinger wrote:
Insaf saab, Humsafar bhai, Hussain KSA bhai, SBM bhai... are you guys making a claim for the Bohra properties? Please do go for it, it will make our friend here happy :lol:
I think morelabhai has a point,as soon as progressive will claim for properties both dawedar may unite & whole world will see that there is no religion b/h this daiship but only & only money is b/h all.May be we all see the verbal dancing of both goons & original motive will expose.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Aug 07, 2014 8:29 am

Fateh wrote:
zinger wrote: Insaf saab, Humsafar bhai, Hussain KSA bhai, SBM bhai... are you guys making a claim for the Bohra properties? Please do go for it, it will make our friend here happy :lol:
I think morelabhai has a point,as soon as progressive will claim for properties both dawedar may unite & whole world will see that there is no religion b/h this daiship but only & only money is b/h all.May be we all see the verbal dancing of both goons & original motive will expose.
sure incredible, sufimonk, ammarhussiani, monginis, sequence etc etc etc... whatever you say :lol:

morela

Unread post by morela » Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:25 am

Kq moves to saify mahal

morela

Unread post by morela » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:20 am

in news its coming KQ is planning to install himself in saifee mahal, with police protection , why cant the progressives also do the same and take one of the flats there and run their activites from saifee mahal itslef?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Aug 08, 2014 7:23 am

morela wrote:in news its coming KQ is planning to install himself in saifee mahal, with police protection , why cant the progressives also do the same and take one of the flats there and run their activites from saifee mahal itslef?

haa haa haa haa haa haa haa... bro you are to funny :lol: :lol: :lol:

Insaf saaf and humsafar bhai, see you there. i am also pitching in a camp there :mrgreen:

morela

Unread post by morela » Fri Aug 08, 2014 8:54 am

His sons are soon moving to said we mahal and they will stake their claim in administration all under police protection , even. If they are harmed it will generate symphaties.

The centeral board too should not miss this opportunity and hijack the dispute. Even they can claim office there under police protection.

morela

Unread post by morela » Fri Aug 08, 2014 9:03 am

I forsee that the abdes will try to kill KQ or his son s when they would try to work in saifeemahal which will help in getting sympathy from masses and media. This will cause muffy to leave saify mahal or he himself may abdicate the throne to KQ over the killing incident

morela

Unread post by morela » Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:30 pm

No responses from central board of progressives?

murtaza2152

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:59 pm

morela wrote:I forsee that the abdes will try to kill KQ or his son s when they would try to work in saifeemahal which will help in getting sympathy from masses and media. This will cause muffy to leave saify mahal or he himself may abdicate the throne to KQ over the killing incident
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: What are you Smoking ?? Please tell :mrgreen:

morela

Unread post by morela » Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:23 pm

I am serious and abdes are furious , I see the sentiments among the abdes . abde people are willing to Kill KQ or his sons , I see people say this openly:

http://www.dnaindia.com/mumbai/report-k ... al-2008633

So if KQ or his sons get killed by some crazy abde then KQ or his sons have a lot to gain from this.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:08 am

morela wrote:I forsee that the abdes will try to kill KQ or his son s when they would try to work in saifeemahal which will help in getting sympathy from masses and media. This will cause muffy to leave saify mahal or he himself may abdicate the throne to KQ over the killing incident
Not likely !! SMS camp can systematically plan SKQ’s ouster, it will not be difficult for them to eliminate them and also not be held responsible for it. Die hard hatred filled abdes can do the job for the SMS gang by hate speeches.. Raudat Tahera was one small example; SMS can brush aside the episode as mob fury, he can even go to the extent of honoring those with some warrior titles (or) completey shun them to wash off his involvement. The way these Kothari Inc has created a make-believe heaven and their authority over it. They can do anything with hypnotized abdes at their disposal.
Poisoning has been a popular tool in the past, and it would not be difficult for kothar Inc with so much political contacts with corrupt govt machinery to come out scot free.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:46 am

morela kudos to your parallel universe thoughts....

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Aug 09, 2014 7:59 am

sitting and cursing like a old grumpy woman, while muffy roams around the world like a boss on public funds.

who is winner here?

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:01 am

there is no point of discussing any thing more if people dont have guts to stand up in real life and do some thing in real.

and if this is not gonna happen better keep silent and follow herd of morons, keep your imaan safe (fulfill pillars of Islam) and enjoy the circus.
(this is what I am gonna do for now) LOL

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sat Aug 09, 2014 8:06 am

this is a era of taaqqiyaa, our buzurg kept taqqiya to save DAI from dushman, today we have to do taqqiyaa to save our self from DAI

ROFL :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

morela

Unread post by morela » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:01 pm

Soon

morela

Unread post by morela » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:53 am

Taqiyya in this age is hypocrisy

morela

Unread post by morela » Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:57 am

Still there is no response from SInsaf on this.

morela

Unread post by morela » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:17 am

Adam , please pray for this/