Galiakot Mojijas are true or fake

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fustrate_Bohra

Galiakot Mojijas are true or fake

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:00 am

SALAAM,

Today we were having discussion related to mojijas held at galiakot, pret atma type. Few of my relatives blind followers had observed live mojijas where in the victim take the name of smb or sts or abbas alamdar (a.s.) and ask for forgiveness and all that stuff.

Would like to know whether this thing really do exists because these pret atma take the name of smb and sts and thats why am confused and shocked.

I sometime do also feel that the victim at galiakot are the ploy of qasre aali fmly to make gullible bohra feel that our dais are indeed having ruhani taakat to fight with these aatmas.

This is purely my belief that these things are fake. If somebody from this forum has personal experience can shed some lights on this.

VAS-SALAAM

AmmarHussaini

Re: Galiakot Mojijas are true or fake

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:17 am

believe it when you see it by your self, and btw on most cases there is no pret atma involve but people are suffering from mental diseases and since other people bombard them with STS and SMB name victim also starts believing in them.

ALLAH is most powerful and if some one would come to rescue from atma it will be ALLAH and none else.

and I forgot to add there is no pret atma concept in Islam, but we have jinns concept.

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:38 am

why dont go and check out for yourself...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:44 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Few of my relatives blind followers had observed live mojijas where in the victim take the name of smb or sts or abbas alamdar (a.s.) and ask for forgiveness and all that stuff.
Go to a Hindu temple where this type of stuff is carried on and you will see that the victim also takes names but of their Devis and Devtas.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:54 pm

They say miracles happened in the past. I think they are future. Tomorrow is a miracle. Feel it.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:12 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Would like to know whether this thing really do exists because these pret atma take the name of smb and sts and thats why am confused and shocked.
A funny take on it …

These Pret Aatma are the red colored safaai and rukku chithi holders who did not pay their wajibaat and other dues during the lifetime and they were denied najaat and access to heaven. They are sent back to ask forgiveness from SMB and STS to seek salvation (moksha). Unfortunately the person who gets possessed has to pay the dues to release the pret-aatma.

Jokes Apart : I have heard umpteen stories of galiyakot exorcism, local tribal people (aadivasi) knows as ‘bheels’ rever Fakhruddin shaheed as “babji maula” and they take refuge from dark forces at his dargah !

This is an interesting phenomena. One has to understand the history of Fakhruddin shaheed and his connection with bheels. Most of my information is from local folklore.

Apparently it is believed that, Fakhruddin shaheed was killed by ‘bheels’ at one of his journey on foot, he fought valiantly and at last succumbed to his injuries. Locals made a humble shrine and for many years ( possibly 100s) this shrine was a small humble abode for those revered him. At the advent of STS and SMB era, renovation of such shrines were at war footing scale. After all it was an opportunity in waiting to exploit spiritual tourism.

There is a dedicated space for possessed people to be exorcised at side of the dargaah, it makes a scary sight with people doing crazy acts; there are few “Don’t do it” in this area ;

Don’t hammer or pluck a nail from the trees nearby the dargah, it is believed that souls are trapped in their and plucking releases them.

Don’t look in the eye of the possessed, the pret-aatma may possess you !!

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:00 am

And the irony is that Haqiqat books of Bohras discredit this whole Mojiza theory that happens in galiyakot and Burhanpur dargahs. People like Adam, Mubarak or Porus can verify the same.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:17 am

I had noticed a very important thing but if I am wrong may ALLAH forgive.

I noticed, those bheels were doing bhootiya pana infront of door of masjid and not infront of mazaar, so actually I was right to say that even if there is any pret atma involved ALLAH is curing them, but yes I am not against waliullah and fakhruddeen shahid also has his own importance and by the help of ALLAH he must be helping those ibadullah.

wallah ho alam.

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:25 am

I also heard local sunnis claim fakhruddin shahheed to be their awliyah.

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

AmmarHussaini

Unread post by AmmarHussaini » Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:32 am

one more funny thing,

millions were spent on construction of mazaar and other buildings but they didn't spent any money on constructing any library or a small pamphlet were we can read about life of fakhruddin shaheed and how he reached to such high status of waliullah.

even in his qubba I haven't found any literature or material describing his life, apart from his name plate.

most visitors dont even know details about fakhruddin shaheed life and achievements.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:41 am

Asalaam'alykum,

I believe that we should respect our anbiyas, Imams, Duats and Awliyas. But i am always baffled whenever i have visited any mausoleum or dargah for example Burhanpur, Galiyakot etc.
Mojijaz as per the hadiths and Sunnah of Rasul Allah (SWT) can only be done by the prophet or messenger of God, like Prophet Isa (PBUH) Prophet Moosa (PBUH) etc, other than that any one displaying an act of miracle is nullified, pretending or Magic (Haram according to Islam).
I have a strong feeling that most of the victims of possession of some entity inside their body are nothing but mentally or psychologically affected people. who do not need any JhaaruPhoonk ( Religious ritualistic exorcism).
They need love, affection and medical and psychological treatment.
It can even be a ploy by the kothar religious authority to organize such events to entertain and put fear deep into their hearts, that only this sleeping dead saheb in the Qabr and present Duat can save your life and give najaat.
It would not be long, that sooner or later this some stuff is going to happen at Raudat Tahera where STS (RA) and SMB (RA) are madhfoon.

morela

Unread post by morela » Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:44 am

Galiyakot is like Ajmer of barelvi mushrikeenmushrikeen. The most despicable place of shirk

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:50 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:It can even be a ploy by the kothar religious authority to organize such events to entertain and put fear deep into their hearts, that only this sleeping dead saheb in the Qabr and present Duat can save your life and give najaat..
It is not very difficult for kothar Inc’s marketing department to create a concept and belief in its obedient community of abdes. After constructing luxurious comfortable resorts around dargaah, they need to attract people with some reasons. Minnat, Utaaro, Faal are few reasons. Also the Urus are promoted as gala event and people flock to these dargaahs. People enjoy in these carnivals feasting on snacks and socializing rather than bother to learn what these urus and resting saaheb stood for.

Interestingly, kothar acquire huge tracts of land on religious grounds and built commercially viable resorts. They keep pushing the tourism in frequent majlises and encourage people to sponsor tours for the supposedly less fortunate ! rooms are paid, hoob are paid for jamans, gullaks, faals and amil salaams are compettetive income to keep the resort profitably floating.

Kothar ki saari ungliyaa ghee mein hai …. People pay for the construction of the resort, they pay to stay in it and land is purchased at cheap prices from the government. While all kothar does is collect money and gulp down the credit to ehsaan and karam and shanaat of the maula !

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:07 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Asalaam'alykum,

I believe that we should respect our anbiyas, Imams, Duats and Awliyas. But i am always baffled whenever i have visited any mausoleum or dargah for example Burhanpur, Galiyakot etc.
Mojijaz as per the hadiths and Sunnah of Rasul Allah (SWT) can only be done by the prophet or messenger of God, like Prophet Isa (PBUH) Prophet Moosa (PBUH) etc, other than that any one displaying an act of miracle is nullified, pretending or Magic (Haram according to Islam).
I have a strong feeling that most of the victims of possession of some entity inside their body are nothing but mentally or psychologically affected people. who do not need any JhaaruPhoonk ( Religious ritualistic exorcism).
They need love, affection and medical and psychological treatment.
It can even be a ploy by the kothar religious authority to organize such events to entertain and put fear deep into their hearts, that only this sleeping dead saheb in the Qabr and present Duat can save your life and give najaat.

It would not be long, that sooner or later this some stuff is going to happen at Raudat Tahera where STS (RA) and SMB (RA) are madhfoon.
Exactly i too feel the same.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:24 pm

AmmarHussaini wrote:one more funny thing,

millions were spent on construction of mazaar and other buildings but they didn't spent any money on constructing any library or a small pamphlet were we can read about life of fakhruddin shaheed and how he reached to such high status of waliullah.

even in his qubba I haven't found any literature or material describing his life, apart from his name plate.

most visitors dont even know details about fakhruddin shaheed life and achievements.
Long time back i had heard that "There are 2 ways to make yourself bigger either work hard and enhance your capability more than your compititor OR cut short your compititor"

Our leaders had taken 2nd approach. They dont want others to know the detail history of this great personality otherwise who will give importance to them.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:36 pm

Exaggerated tourism service industry.