Territories of Shehzadas

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
dawedaar

Territories of Shehzadas

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 12:36 am

From the number of visits in the last few years of various bhai sahebs to various places where bohras live, I can see a trend which can be summarized below. The trend shows that particular bhai saheb only frequent a particular area and no other bhai saheb goes there.

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin - Africa
Qaid Johar BS - London
Malekul Ashtar Bhai saheb - USA ( ground zero - Houston)
Ammar Bhai saheb - Canada (Emerging /most recent)
Idris Bhai saheb & Qusai bhai saheb - North & South India

The exception is the middle east where no1 has a monopoly due to the lucrative nature of the clientele... or is it that they don't want to come in the eyes of the wahabi rulers in those countries

What say?

Dr Fatema

Re: Territories of Shehzadas

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:33 am

Middle East is for all of them. Most lucrative territory on this plate for two resons-
1.- Very strong currencies & no taxes.
2.- This region is populated by brainless wagadiyas.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 02, 2014 2:40 pm

dawedaar wrote:From the number of visits in the last few years of various bhai sahebs to various places where bohras live, I can see a trend which can be summarized below. The trend shows that particular bhai saheb only frequent a particular area and no other bhai saheb goes there.

Qaid Johar BS - London

The exception is the middle east where no1 has a monopoly due to the lucrative nature of the clientele... or is it that they don't want to come in the eyes of the wahabi rulers in those countries

What say?
Malikul Ashtar seems to have been replaced by Ammar bs, Hussein bhaisab (MS' son and Malik's son-in-law) and QJ for Chicago at least. It was announced in Chicago Masjid that these guys were in charge. Not sure how all that helps but it does look as though Malik has been replaced and his slice of the pie is going to be eaten by his son-in-law Hussein bs. I wonder if my strong posts against him had anything to do with it. You're welcome Chicago!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:40 pm

Malik bs n his son-in-law are one and the same.. Family business.
UnhappyBohra wrote:
Malikul Ashtar seems to have been replaced by Ammar bs, Hussein bhaisab (MS' son and Malik's son-in-law) and QJ for Chicago at least. It was announced in Chicago Masjid that these guys were in charge. Not sure how all that helps but it does look as though Malik has been replaced and his slice of the pie is going to be eaten by his son-in-law Hussein bs. I wonder if my strong posts against him had anything to do with it. You're welcome Chicago!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:34 pm

The division of territories is an old game which was started during 52nd Dai's era when there was a tacit understanding between his family, SKQ and YN's family to divide the galla income between themselves, the Galiakot, Burhanpur, Mumbai and other galla money were accordingly claimed by respective parties as was mutually agreed upon. Hence this steady flow of income ensured that there were no major fights in money matters within the 3 most powerful factions of Kothar.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:09 pm

dawedaar wrote:Malik bs n his son-in-law are one and the same.. Family business.
UnhappyBohra wrote:

Indeed. Well I tried :(. Chor ka jamai sawa chor...

I must say though that he was much subdued on his last visit to Chicago and I did sense a little rejection of the "dai ship." Haza Dai doa recitation came way to reluctantly and I NEVER heard him say Allahhumma Haza Dai. He always started from the middle.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:57 am

dawedaar wrote:From the number of visits in the last few years of various bhai sahebs to various places where bohras live, I can see a trend which can be summarized below. The trend shows that particular bhai saheb only frequent a particular area and no other bhai saheb goes there.

Qaid Johar BS - London

What say?
Dawedaar shall claim middle east as all other places are claimed by other side.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:02 pm

Qaid Johar BS - London

What say?
The land of Oz is and will remain out of bounds for the princes out to loot, for as long as possible...the amber alert is still on...they land through customs, undercover and media operations will track them until they leave. They make the wrong step..they will be strip searched and illegal proceeds confiscated.

If they genuinely want to come and collect ziafat ....like celebrities come and put a show ...the last time I checked the govt tax rate is 45%....Tasmania needs decent public libraries public funds are always short.

Come genuinely and you will be treated as a tourist ...come to loot ...there is a wagon waiting with red and blue lights flashing.

SKQ is also welcome as a priest, but same standards.