The Most Ungodly Dai

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
S. Insaf

The Most Ungodly Dai

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:37 am

The Most Ungodly Dai
Mufaddal Saifuddin

Ever since Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin has manipulated the post of 53rd Dai in his favour and he is overriding the Dawat's establishment, instances of violence, extortion of communal wealth and rude behavior of Qasre-Alia's functionaries and Amils have increased many times over.
We have seen his dealing with his elderly uncle, Khuzema Qutbuddin who had served the Dawat as rightfully appointed Mazoon-Dawat for more than 50 years, calling him "Shaitan" and cursing him, his family and his followers, not allowing him to visit the mausoleum and pay his tribute to his brother, the late Sayedna,
We have seen him bluntly refusing the Khuzema Qutbuddin's offer to Debate and settle the dispute of Nass amicably and thus compelling him to seek the help of law court,
We have seen him forcing the world-wide Bohras not only to sign on petitions declaring Mufaddal as their Dai knocking doors at midnight and submitting them to worldly authorities, but to pronounce "Laanat" on Khuzema Qutbuddin and force them to use utterly vulgar language to humiliate him. Most of the Bohras do not want to curse Khuzema Qutbuddin in such derogatory language as they cannot fathom the thought of using such filthy words for a person whom they have been respecting and addressing in a dignified manner. Also taking signatures on blank paper.
These all can be attributed to Mufaddal's arrogance, inexperience, disregard for moral and ethical values and his fear of losing all the Dawat properties and Dawat funds deposited in various banks in India, abroad and many tax havens. The rightful owner of all this is the Dai-ul-Mutlaq.
Now any claim made by Khuzema Qutbuddin could jeopardise his plans of having stranglehold on the billions of rupees and trillions of dollars looted by his ancestors in last centuary and also he could lose control over Bohras, a constant and consistent source of income.
With his idiotic ideas like,
Show off of short lived "Save our sparrows" campaign,
Show off of short lived "Cleaning Campaign",
Show off of short lived "Anti-drug campaign",
Show off of short lived "Tree planting"
Forceful Introduction of Tiffin service all over. He claimed that the Tiffin service is to relieve Bohra women from wasting their time in cooking so that they can some useful work, but he is involving Bohra women, female and male kids in Roti-making and in preparing and distributing Tiffins,
Raising again the dead issue of bank interest and creating resentment in the community,
Inviting Bohras to the narrow lane of Saifee Mahal in the name of last deedar of deceased Sayedna Burhanuddin and causing death of twenty innocent Bohras,
Covering Sayedna's funeral-bier (Janaza) with national flag,
Show off of constructing Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb's grave with tons of "Khak-e-Shifa,
Compelling different Jamats to raise money and lay a new "Gilaf" (cover) on Sayedna's grave and selling old "Gilaf" to the highest bidder,
His claim on weird historical events such as Imam Husain's horse talking to him, his claim that a child was present when Imam Husain was killed by Shimr. His fabrication that on the soil of Karbala when Imam Husain was in sujood he did dua for Sayedna Taher Saifuddin and Sayedna Burhanuddin.
His boasting that he had seen in heaven and talk to his brother Huzefa and his father Sayedna Burhanuddin even after they were dead and buried under,
Stagemanaging a drama of Baba Ramdev and Narendra testifying that Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb told them about the Nuss on Fufaddal,
Sending signed petition asking president Obama to acknowledge that Mufaddal Saifuddin is the rightful heir to office of dai ul mutlaq.
Stopping Bohra women going for higher education and taking up jobs.
And so many other stupid things.
This shows desperation of Mufaddal Baisaheb Saifuddin to clinch on the seat of Dai and thus proves that he is most disgraceful, the most unholy and stupid Dai.
Sayedna Hatim has rightly said that "Just pretending to be Dai does not benefit the community. There must also be quality and action combined with it. Otherwise the name of Dai is simply to deceive and rob the faithful of their money and to live in luxury at the expense of others. To impress and to guide the faithful on the right path of Islam the Dai must have high idea of Piety, Simplicity and Benevolence.
Third Dawoodi Bohra Dai Sayedna Hatim has listed 94 qualities for a true Dai which are sub-divided in to 4 heads:
1) Educational qualifications,
2) Administrative qualifications,
3) Theocratic qualifications
4) Family, religious, spiritual and secular qualifications.
According to Sayedna Hatim the qualifications of a Dai is based on 3 principles:
1. Knowledge, religious as well as secular
2. God fearingness or consummation of "Taqwa"
3. Governing skill/ administrative power.
Late Sayedna Taher Saifuddin had acquired religious as well as secular knowledge on his own and he had inborn governing and manipulating skill. But he had no fear of God nor did he had any fear of worldly laws: in fact he was a law unto himself. He was ambitious of wealth, power and glory. He used or misused his knowledge and skill to become a monarch from pauper in short time.
Mufaddal Saifuddin tries to copy him but he has no educational, administrative or theocratic qualifications. Nor he is an impressive orator or writer. He is a religious mafia at the most.
For Mufaddal Saifuddin's marketing-skill and promotion-tactics Khuzema Qutbuddin is no match to him.
The community stands at the threshold of losing its very existence.
-----------------------------------------------

Dr Fatema

Re: The Most Ungodly Dai

Unread post by Dr Fatema » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:15 am

So PDB's have accepted SKQ as 53rd Dai .

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:59 am

S. Insaf wrote:The Most Ungodly Dai
Mufaddal Saifuddin

Ever since Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Saifuddin has manipulated the post of 53rd Dai in his favour and he is overriding the Dawat's establishment, instances of violence, extortion of communal wealth and rude behavior of Qasre-Alia's functionaries and Amils have increased many times over.
We have seen his dealing with his elderly uncle, Khuzema Qutbuddin who had served the Dawat as rightfully appointed Mazoon-Dawat for more than 50 years, calling him "Shaitan" and cursing him, his family and his followers, not allowing him to visit the mausoleum and pay his tribute to his brother, the late Sayedna,
We have seen him bluntly refusing the Khuzema Qutbuddin's offer to Debate and settle the dispute of Nass amicably and thus compelling him to seek the help of law court,
We have seen him forcing the world-wide Bohras not only to sign on petitions declaring Mufaddal as their Dai knocking doors at midnight and submitting them to worldly authorities, but to pronounce "Laanat" on Khuzema Qutbuddin and force them to use utterly vulgar language to humiliate him. Most of the Bohras do not want to curse Khuzema Qutbuddin in such derogatory language as they cannot fathom the thought of using such filthy words for a person whom they have been respecting and addressing in a dignified manner. Also taking signatures on blank paper.
These all can be attributed to Mufaddal's arrogance, inexperience, disregard for moral and ethical values and his fear of losing all the Dawat properties and Dawat funds deposited in various banks in India, abroad and many tax havens. The rightful owner of all this is the Dai-ul-Mutlaq.
Now any claim made by Khuzema Qutbuddin could jeopardise his plans of having stranglehold on the billions of rupees and trillions of dollars looted by his ancestors in last centuary and also he could lose control over Bohras, a constant and consistent source of income.
With his idiotic ideas like,
Show off of short lived "Save our sparrows" campaign,
Show off of short lived "Cleaning Campaign",
Show off of short lived "Anti-drug campaign",
Show off of short lived "Tree planting"
Forceful Introduction of Tiffin service all over. He claimed that the Tiffin service is to relieve Bohra women from wasting their time in cooking so that they can some useful work, but he is involving Bohra women, female and male kids in Roti-making and in preparing and distributing Tiffins,
Raising again the dead issue of bank interest and creating resentment in the community,
Inviting Bohras to the narrow lane of Saifee Mahal in the name of last deedar of deceased Sayedna Burhanuddin and causing death of twenty innocent Bohras,
Covering Sayedna's funeral-bier (Janaza) with national flag,
Show off of constructing Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb's grave with tons of "Khak-e-Shifa,
Compelling different Jamats to raise money and lay a new "Gilaf" (cover) on Sayedna's grave and selling old "Gilaf" to the highest bidder,
His claim on weird historical events such as Imam Husain's horse talking to him, his claim that a child was present when Imam Husain was killed by Shimr. His fabrication that on the soil of Karbala when Imam Husain was in sujood he did dua for Sayedna Taher Saifuddin and Sayedna Burhanuddin.
His boasting that he had seen in heaven and talk to his brother Huzefa and his father Sayedna Burhanuddin even after they were dead and buried under,
Stagemanaging a drama of Baba Ramdev and Narendra testifying that Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb told them about the Nuss on Fufaddal,
Sending signed petition asking president Obama to acknowledge that Mufaddal Saifuddin is the rightful heir to office of dai ul mutlaq.
Stopping Bohra women going for higher education and taking up jobs.
And so many other stupid things.
This shows desperation of Mufaddal Baisaheb Saifuddin to clinch on the seat of Dai and thus proves that he is most disgraceful, the most unholy and stupid Dai.
Sayedna Hatim has rightly said that "Just pretending to be Dai does not benefit the community. There must also be quality and action combined with it. Otherwise the name of Dai is simply to deceive and rob the faithful of their money and to live in luxury at the expense of others. To impress and to guide the faithful on the right path of Islam the Dai must have high idea of Piety, Simplicity and Benevolence.
Third Dawoodi Bohra Dai Sayedna Hatim has listed 94 qualities for a true Dai which are sub-divided in to 4 heads:
1) Educational qualifications,
2) Administrative qualifications,
3) Theocratic qualifications
4) Family, religious, spiritual and secular qualifications.
According to Sayedna Hatim the qualifications of a Dai is based on 3 principles:
1. Knowledge, religious as well as secular
2. God fearingness or consummation of "Taqwa"
3. Governing skill/ administrative power.
Late Sayedna Taher Saifuddin had acquired religious as well as secular knowledge on his own and he had inborn governing and manipulating skill. But he had no fear of God nor did he had any fear of worldly laws: in fact he was a law unto himself. He was ambitious of wealth, power and glory. He used or misused his knowledge and skill to become a monarch from pauper in short time.
Mufaddal Saifuddin tries to copy him but he has no educational, administrative or theocratic qualifications. Nor he is an impressive orator or writer. He is a religious mafia at the most.
For Mufaddal Saifuddin's marketing-skill and promotion-tactics Khuzema Qutbuddin is no match to him.
The community stands at the threshold of losing its very existence.
-----------------------------------------------

Hi Mr Insaf! I must say I really enjoy your posts besides those of GM bhai Humsafar, and Zulfikar, I enjoy reading your posts. While I see all of you write a lot of things disapproving SMS's practices, I don't hear any contribution to such an extent about SKQ. And why do I get this feeling after reading the above post as well as the one you wrote about SKQ's sons residing in Saifee Mahal that you are 'kind of' pro SKQ..

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:16 am

S. Insaf wrote:The Most Ungodly Dai
Mufaddal Saifuddin

Sayedna Hatim has rightly said that "Just pretending to be Dai does not benefit the community. There must also be quality and action combined with it. Otherwise the name of Dai is simply to deceive and rob the faithful of their money and to live in luxury at the expense of others.
Exactly this is what i feel and had mentioned this in some of my post that just by having LABEL OF DAI is of no use.

Unfortunately for some of the members they are ok with the label eventhough they themselves are not happy with MS behaviour.

Syedna Hatim has mentioned 94 qualities for a person to be qualified as dai, but see MS, he has none and this is further AUTHENTICATE by all the abdes by not responding any qualities not a single quality of MS.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:50 am

Khuzema Qutbuddin has not ruled as Dai, so one cannot comment about his functioning. But Mufaddal has been acting as dominating Mansoos and as Dai since over two years. His failure and frustration and frauds are well-known. Reformists are not favouring any one. They would go for a Dai who is benevolent, pious, honest and accountable to the community.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:45 am

S. Insaf wrote:Khuzema Qutbuddin has not ruled as Dai, so one cannot comment about his functioning. But Mufaddal has been acting as dominating Mansoos and as Dai since over two years. His failure and frustration and frauds are well-known. Reformists are not favouring any one. They would go for a Dai who is benevolent, pious, honest and accountable to the community.
totally agree with you saifuddin bhai. As a mazoon am sure reformists would have reviewed what he has been doing for the last so many years. Also he does have a reputation that precedes him which is one of being non-corrupt....at least thats what the people who have interacted with him in the past have to say so I want to hear your take on it as well..

my question is to you and other members like hamsafar and al zulfiqar who I hope will read my post and throw some light. I know hamsafar has already mentioned that he is from the same family as sms and would be no different if he has power but I still think all of us should consider his reputation of 50 years before we draw any conclusions on him.

gm bhai and sbm have already responded to me in pms but I am seeking the rest of you who I know have concrete and well thought of point of views as well.

everest

Unread post by everest » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Speaking of reputation, I want to share an experience I had at two different time with the children from each side, SMS and SKQ. My first interaction was with the son of QJ bs. He was going from town to town collecting funds for building the Kufa masjid. The way he threatened, manipulated and made people feel guilty was horrible to watch. If someone did not pay as per his expectations, he openly insulted them. His arrogant behavior in zyafats and complete disregard for peoples time (he showed up at 4pm for a breakfast zyafat) really put me off and I decided never to entertain these thugs-in-white anymore. People opened their hearts and doors to this goon with the good intention of donating for a good cause of building Moula Ali's masjid but most were left with a bitter taste in their mouth seeing the ayyashi and arrogance of that guy. He even missed his flight and was rebooked at a premium at the expense of the jamaat. Complete disregard for public funds. The sense of entitlement in him was repulsive at best.

In contrast to that I once bumped into one of the children of SKQ while waiting at the London airport. I can't remember which one it was but he was travelling someplace to present a paper on his Phd thesis. I started chatting with him and found him to be extremely well read in all topics, deen and duniya. At first I approached him with a bit of reluctance not knowing how to talk to a bhaisaab and also not having a topi. His sheer intelligence and mental horse power to confidently talk about various topics just blew me away. While making small talk, he mentioned one thing which made a lasting impression on me. He said he chose to take the 1-stop flight as opposed to the direct one since it was considerably cheaper. I never really expected to hear anything like that from someone born with a silver spoon. It showed a sense of concern for spending funds, be it public or private. I didn't think of that comment much at that time but in light of recent events, it says a lot about the upbringing of children on either side of the divide.

As we observe the conduct and actions of each side, it is becoming quite evident whose character is fit to be that of a leader.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:12 pm

Your Thoughts On This
Syedna Burhanuddin RA visited the atomic accelerator in Chicago in 1986. Mufaddal bs was also there. His conclusion after hours of viewing with the enthusiastic Syedna RA who asked several questions with utmost interest:
"Aa su gol gol phiraawe che!" - referring to the atomic accelerator.
My conclusion: Case closed.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:57 pm

haqniwaat wrote:"Aa su gol gol phiraawe che!" - referring to the atomic accelerator.
My conclusion: Case closed.
This is exactly what he is doing with the community........ "Gol gol phirawawe che".

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:33 pm

All Bohras are advised to find their own way to the hereafter. Just remember you can not pay for your way. You have to earn it with good deeds.