Bhayanak Bushra for Pakistan Abdes

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Saeed al Khair

Bhayanak Bushra for Pakistan Abdes

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Just Heard from Miansaheb Jalgaamwala of Jamea office that Ashara Muharram is in Karachi
Everyone knows that political situation is very critical
Sipahe Sahabah,Alqaedah and now ISIL are very much active in Pakistan. Just yesterday famous Shia Aalim Abbas Kumeli's son shoot. Everyday Shia are killing. Who can provide security to Dawoodi Boras gatherings?

Paise Key Liye Qaum Ku Marwana Bhi Manzoor Hey . Agar Marenge Tu Kahenge Ke Jannat Ma Chala Gaya Aur Hazrat Bar Hankegay: Mamlooke Aale Muhammed Hath Pakri Ne Jannat Ma Puhnchawi Ayu Chu Ane Aik Hoor Bhi Inayat Kidi Chey. Lawahiqeen Ne Mubarak Tahju. Shukur Ma Ziyafat Karsu Ney

alam

Re: Bhayanak Bushra for Pakistan Abdes

Unread post by alam » Sun Sep 07, 2014 8:57 pm

MS to do such forward planning
While in the jungles of Africa absconding
Zuhur ni shaan finally sighting
ISIS Imam in Pakistan declaring
Such is beginning of end coming
Bushra Bushra succession battle ending

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:38 am

Moharram will be in Surat

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Mon Sep 08, 2014 5:15 am

Bro Salaar will disagree with negative casting of his beloved Pakistan.
In his view Pakistan is very safe & best place on Earth.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:16 am

Why would I say that? There is no good in living in a fools paradise. Of course there is a volatile situation in Pakistan and religious tolerance has evaporated different agencies are also taking advantage of this weakness but inspire of all this the love for my homeland will never be compromised.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:33 am

Humble request, Dont start with India Pakistan again.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:16 am

yeah i hope tasneempati gets your point.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:14 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Humble request, Dont start with India Pakistan again.

i agree...

Tasneempati bhai, lets not start again.

Salaar, request you also to not react please

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:30 am

salaar wrote:yeah i hope tasneempati gets your point.
Tasneempati has got the point.... but as I said earlier " Hard nuts are difficult to Crack ". The end !!!

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:54 am

If cracking nuts means giving up the love for your country then i assure you tasneempati we are the hardest nuts capable enough to crack your teeths.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:06 am

qutub bhai grow up and come out of this comic book copy paste phobia, i advise you to concentrate on your own affairs rather then worrying abt Pakistan. PAKISTAN ZINDABAD

think

Unread post by think » Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:10 am

let us get back on the subject. where ever this moharram tamasha is held whether, india, pakistan , africa or middle east, I think there is no need at all for this tamasha. Imam hussain's gham and bukaa does not need this fun fare and looting by the kothar mafiya. Yes, I openly call them mafyaa because they rob the innoscent and play scare tactics with the rich and con them out of their money. It is down right shameful how they play with the faith of the bohri community.
Wajebbat, ziafats and fat salaams are at its peak during the 10 days of moharram. This tamasha of goonda mafiya should be stopped. you do not need this tamasha to shed a few tears for the grandson of the prophet who very simply by his deeds showed how a human should behave. cruel kings of that time were busy bagging riches and the mafiya kothar is no different.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:06 am

I agree with what you are saying with reservations, the gham and buka of Maula Hussain has no perimeters but the way it is been conducted in recent years is more like a showdown the looting starts after ten days when there is a continuous list of activities that revolves round for generation of wealth, all this is actually hurting the cause of karbala as the word bhayanak used here expresses the feeling of ordinary mumineen, they get afraid of the looting and non ending demand for money that goes on in the venue city, we should ponder about the shift in our priorities.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Sep 12, 2014 5:53 pm

The Ziyafats start IMMEDIATELY after Ashura, for proof one can see the "Ziyafat" thread on this forum. They waste no time in starting their business.

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:57 am

Another Bhayanak Bushra ...
Announcement: Syedna QutbuddinTUS Ashara Mubaraka 1436H in Mumbai

In 1436H, Syedna Khuzaima QutbuddinTUS will deliver Ashara Mubaraka waaz in Mumbai at Darus Sakina inshaallah.
From the 2nd to the 9th of Moharram (25th October to 1st Nove...rmber), waaz Majilis will begin at 3PM, followed by Maghrib Isha namaaz and Niyaz Jaman inshaallah. The timings for Aashura Day (2nd November) will be announced at the beginning of Moharram.
http://fatemidawat.com/instructions/#ashara

tasneempati

Unread post by tasneempati » Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:06 am

Now the Bhayanak Bushra is for Indian Abdes. :x