Abdes and their blind faith

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
truth seeker100

Re: Abdes and their blind faith

Unread post by truth seeker100 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 8:47 am

chocoman wrote:Umm, looser, to tell you the truth I dont know. I've never studied the doctrines of fatemi beliefs, I'm overly concerned with doctrine of shias and the wilayat of imam Ali (A.S) and that was enough for me.I dont hold any liabilities to give you anything.

About the ISIS thing, you know it very well, moron, in some of the thread you had just replied an abde something against the muffaddal bs, in defence of associating your beliefs with Isis. I dont have time to scroll through all the thread just to give you an answer. I rather stick in answering on top of my head. Yes looser..........
haha Choco, while being a looser you are a dumba** as well. ya I do remember saying that, but if you had any knowledge whatsoever you would know that I was joking, being sarcastic rather. and alas you have shown your true colors, just like the rest of the abdes. you also have denied showing me proof, go back to your little hole and cry you sore little looooser

chocoman

Unread post by chocoman » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:26 am

Truthseeker seriously......... You are living in an illusion, mate, you talk like a homeless drunkard. I mean the discrepencies in your post, how do you justify I'm an abde , just because I wrote long posts and yes you were being sarcastic, I believe you, its my fault(sarcasm)

Well, Mustaph, you people like to assume stuff that I'm an Abde?!!?! and yeah the rhetoric of 2 jokers really caught my attention, do I look like I give a damnwhat cards do you play. Im least interested to know about your personal life.lol!! In addition to that in the context of writing long posts. Trust me, writing something on top of my head no matter how long it doesn't take anything more than 5 mins for me. And yes, I do not have time through scroll through the threads because he did say it theres no denial and there you have it, he did lick his own spit.

What the hell do you mean by a post explosive without any fire.lol seriously you gotta be more precise, the reason I used the word 'looser' because this man doesn't even know how to offend people with right spelling. And yes, about the jokers I'm not a believer in any of them that's why I'm over here. Please be more precise!!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:32 am

Issue of Topi:-

The priest hood has been very successful in implementing Topi and the typical saya kurta attire to abdes, but what i would like to add is that nowdays if a bohra is not sporting a beard and wearing topi he is acceptable but a person who has a beard according to sunnah and does not wear topi is labelled as "MOULA NO FARMAN MATHEY NAHEE UTHAO THA".
Now some people due to work environment cannot wear topi 24/7 or some people find it uncomfortable or undesirable
Prophet Mohammed (SAW) and his progeny (Imams and Auliyas) never wore topi or such kind of head cap so that means they did not give any importance to skull cap or anything like that.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:36 am

Bohra flock of sheep believe that Topi has benefits and if topi is not worn they cannot obtain barkat, how does a freaking topi decide a faith of person!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Sep 29, 2014 12:41 am

MUSTAPH wrote:Zinger
Its nice to know that you like to respect other people's Faith but than why does this question not arise when in full mosque we criticize other religions and Faith. HONESTLY, TRY GETTING UP IN A MOSQUE AND DOING THIS. LET ME KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO YOU THEN. I FOR ONE ADMIT I DONT HAVE THE COURAGE TO TAKE OPEN PANGA. BUT SINCE YOU SUGGEST THIS, IT WOULD SEEM TO ME THAT YOU DO. SO PLEASE DO LET US KNOW WHAT HAPPENS. JUST SO YOU KNOW, THE RESIDENT VIRUS ON THIS SITE CLAIMED TO HAVE DONE THIS, BUT EVERYONE SAW THROUGH HIS LIES

You are to proud to be a dawoodi bohra first, Shia next, and a Muslim after that don't you think you should be in reverse order. I THINK YOU HAVE READ IT IN REVERSE ORDER. PLEASE READ IT AGAIN. Ask any one in India and it's said Muslim eid, bohra eid or muslim mosque,
bohra mosque. Why are we dawoodi bohra not considered Muslims. Why have our leaders segregated us from our real roots. I WISH I KNEW THIS ANSWER. BUT YES, YOU SAID IT YOURSELF IN THE NEXT LINE. EVERY SUB SECT LIKES TO BELIEVE THAT THEY ARE ON THE RIGHT PATH
The most vague answer for this is we are on right path n they are not. Please grow up,the path which was laid in another land by another tribe in another language today they are not on that path but we the converts of mere 400 years are all correct?

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:41 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Issue of Topi:-

"MOULA NO FARMAN MATHEY NAHEE UTHAO THA".
Brother, you know what Islam is a deen of intention and also peace and it does not say to force things upon people except for namaz when a child is seven years old. So if one is keeping a beard because it is Moula ka farman then the intention is wrong , beard is a sunnah of the Prophet SAW. but indeed these abdes will not understand.

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:20 am

Hey yesterday in modi's speech he has just mentioned on ills of interest "bohra samaj people know this" and the whatsapp messages has made me mad since morning from my bohra groups.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:06 am

MUSTAPH wrote:Hey yesterday in modi's speech he has just mentioned on ills of interest "bohra samaj people know this" and the whatsapp messages has made me mad since morning from my bohra groups.
But they do not follow this ... bohras do have good things brother like hijab for women and dari but as the intention as i said is wrong it is all for their mowla not for Allah Subhanu wa tala or the intention to follow Sunnah therefore on the outside bohras look unified and followers of islam but only a keen observer can see and judge the ills of the community and the faith.

JC

Unread post by JC » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:12 am

Blind Faith too has some limits ............. abdes and amtes have crossed all limits and what they do today is Shirk ..................