Ashara 1436 Surat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
adna_mumin

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:25 pm

Ozdundee wrote:I heard from a friend that today a wild claim was made in the majlis.

Some comments will help.

That Prophet Adam AS was not the first human had a father and mother and was born in Sri Lanka! Weird tawil was presented. Well this contradicts all Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Where are they heading with the community!
It does not contradict Islam at all nor is it new. In our bayaan this has forever been heard that Nabi Adam SA is different from Adam (who is referred as Adam ul kulli). This is actually the correct stand that is consistent with Science of today.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:47 pm

^
adna_mumin:

Pardon my ignorance. What does "ul kulli" mean?

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:14 pm

This term is used to refer to the First of (All, Universal) Adam.
Nothing to pardon brother; glad to have helped.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:17 pm

^
Thank you, bro.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:32 pm

adna_mumin wrote:
Ozdundee wrote:I heard from a friend that today a wild claim was made in the majlis.

Some comments will help.

That Prophet Adam AS was not the first human had a father and mother and was born in Sri Lanka! Weird tawil was presented. Well this contradicts all Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Where are they heading with the community!
It does not contradict Islam at all nor is it new. In our bayaan this has forever been heard that Nabi Adam SA is different from Adam (who is referred as Adam ul kulli). This is actually the correct stand that is consistent with Science of today.
Which and what science are you talking about? No claim which religions make about the structure, origin of the universe or the nature of physical reality is true. Religions may have something valuable to say about ethics and morality, but not about physics or biology.

In any case, in Ismaili cosmogony the ages of the world are divided into cycles. Each cycle is inaugurated by an "Adam". He is not the First Adam, who by definition, had no parents. The Adam of each era, obviously, was one among many people alive and living at that time. Hence, as everyone else he had parents. The story of Iblis not prostrating to Adam is a symbolic one, in this scheme.

It is quite clear why the partisans of Mr. Muffadul bring this story up. They are claiming that S. Qutbuddin is like Iblis who refused to accept the position of Adam, who they claim is Mr Muffi (LA). Iblis claimed that he was trained and was a high dignitary in the dawaat of the last Imam of the previous cycle, and hence did not need to accept the position of Adam.

The whole analogy is of course false and does not apply in this situation. First, SMB (RA) did not end an era. The last Imam of the era ended an era and sharia, and his successor Imam went into seclusion. Adam was not a mustaqar Imam, but only mustawda. If we were to really apply this analogy, what this would mean is that the real successor of SMB (RA) is secret and in seclusion, and Mr. Muffi is not him. Of course, Mr Muffi (LA) will use any tricks to discredit S Qutbuddin. He has been doing this for decades now, even when his own father was alive.

So, by analogy Mr Muffi is the real Iblis and his followers, the Iblisi Toli. In fact, one can claim that SMB (RA) asked and ordered Muffi (Iblis) to bow down in front of Adam (SKQ), but Muffi refused, becoming a rebel and deserving of hell, despite being born of such distinguished parents. Now, as the cosmic Iblis, he is leading a vast swath of people astray. Analogies work both ways.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:56 pm

adna_mumin wrote:

Some comments will help.

So the Prophet Adam SAW mentioned by Bohra ideology born in Sri Lanka is a different person to Adam and Eve AS we all know that was mentioned in the Quran.

I have not asked whether what the Quran says about Adam AS is scientifically justified. That is a different topic.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Oct 25, 2014 8:18 pm

And this Adam Kulli history , what is the source ? Just because it makes sense does not mean it is true or valid

Was it someone's imagination or from a scripture predating Christ Jesus As

It is not Arabian philosophy for sure, it sounds mythology. It may have logic but to throw it in public so loosely is unprofessional and manipulative

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:15 pm

What is he doing?!!
Attachments
25-10-2014-279044-00.jpg

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Oct 25, 2014 10:20 pm

Mufaddal the First or has he stolen Cinderella's carriage?!
Attachments
king.jpg

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 5:51 am

Just heard waez from syedna Mufaddal and I must say he has improved a lot, in fact very impressive.

many new riwayat and ilmi wato was discussed
he asked people to do khair and other good advices regarding business and ethics
no repetitive bayans
no self boasting

over all good 3 hours spent and lastly shadat bayan was also jazbati and up to the point.

I give him 9 out of 10

still it can be improved gradually.

HMALAK

Unread post by HMALAK » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:30 am

The Bayaans of Mufaddal BS has increase probably manifolds quality wise. There were stories and Bayaans which I had heard first time.
But I saw one thing consistently the attacks were made on the opposite indirectly with the help of some points in the ongoing Bayaans.
And another thing which is to be noted that Imam Hussain's Zikr is done only for 45 to 60 minutes and the remaining time is spent praising the previous two Duats which is sometimes boring.

In all, a good bayaan to hear...

hakimja

Unread post by hakimja » Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:09 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:hakimja,

you raised a very interesting question. the indo-gulf magazine is a paid-for media option for anyone who wishes to advertise directly to the target market, as a much more economical alternative to the major media publications. it is a publication of 'the media ant group'. they have hundreds of purpose-designed media vessels directed at specific streams. its a relatively young media marketing company which uses very innovative and imaginative avenues to market its client's message, incl. the mumbai dabbawala's.

it is clear that the saifee mahal advtg and publicity/public relations whiz kids have paid for this so-called 'magazine', which is nothing but a rag sheet to hype their 'lord of the worlds' mufatlal and his fantastic kufr-filled achievements, such as riding in a white a/c cinderella carriage, travelling on trains and being treated to (orchestrated) maatamic, orgasmic, frenzied receptions by hordes of hysterical abdes/amtes, ziyafats on the train, massive salaams, emphasising his lofty and impossible-to-reach status etc.

here is a brief about media ant.

THE MEDIA ANT IS A MARKET PLACE FOR MEDIA OPTIONS IN INDIA.
The Media Ant is a young start-up in the media space and was incorporated in June 2012. You can read our mention at afaqs! here and NextBigWhat mention here.

How can Media Ant help:

Advertisers

Discover media suitable for your brand/product.
Self plan your marketing campaign.
Get updated information on more than 3000 media options.
Buy media at discounted rates.
Media Owners

List your media for free.
Get included in the marketing plans.
Use The Media Ant as your free online sales channel.
OUR PHILOSOPHY
We want to democratize information related to media options in India.

There lies a huge gap between advertisers and media owners. Businesses don't have information related to relevant media options and media owners have no easy way to each out to 1000s of advertisers. We believe that democratization of information in this space will help smaller businesses build a brand and help media owners utilize their spaces effectively.

WHAT PROBLEM ARE WE SOLVING
We are marketers trying to solve some of the inefficiencies in the media business. While working as marketers on the client side, we realized that there is a dearth of information. Information about media options, about the right way to do things, about what works and what doesn't, about the right metrics and the right tools to measure.

Our belief is that free access to right information will help advertisers put their marketing money to better use and enrich the marketing ecosystem.

THE TEAM
The Media Ant was co-founded by Mayank Bidawatka, Samir Chaudhary and Mukesh Agrawal.

About Mayank
Mayank has worked with agencies like Lowe, Ogilvy, Good Relations and practiced advertising, direct marketing and public relations before he completed his MBA from the Asian Institute of Management (AIM), Manila.

In 2007 he decided to join redBus as a part of the foundation team as a core team member. There he was heading marketing and product till May 2012. He helped build the category of organized bus retailing and the enviable brand image redBus enjoys today with the help of some of the most cost-effective marketing strategies. He has addressed students of some of the top-notch MBA schools in India as a part of expert panels and guest lectures and continues to consult many well-known Indian start-ups on their marketing and product strategy.

Mayank takes care of the overall strategy of The Media Ant.

About Samir

A graduate from IIM Bangalore, Samir started his career in sales with Reckitt Benckiser India and then Brand Manager North America, handling large brands like Lizol, Air Wick and Woolite.

He came back to India and joined redBus to manage their offline marketing. After spending a year with them he joined Britannia where he worked on Tiger brand of biscuits. He has a total of 8 years of experience in sales & brand management.

Samir is the CEO and also takes care of Client Servicing.

About Mukesh

Mukesh holds an MBA in Finance from IIPM, Delhi. He started his career with Ernst & Young's TAS practice in Bangalore for about 5 years. During this stint he worked with multiple private and public sector entities across India specializing in strategic consulting, commercial due diligence and Public Private Partnership related projects.

Mukesh heads the Partnership and Finance team.
Zulfikar, thanks for your information, but i came to know from a source that its not magazine. its indo gulf times newspaper. and its owner is some bohra or muslim fellow.... many times tht owner presents also paper in events. but i am shocked to see their materials and information, how do they get so much information and things :shock: which even our community magazines doesnt have lyk badre ..... !!! and i am amazed that how vast is their network, wot shocked me more is tht not in india, but my relatives and frnds takes tht paper in other countries too like london dubai kuwait! ... as u said abt media ant.. i enquired but found that its just advt agency of tht paper like many others, they said its owner must me is from mumbai or dubai and they deal with managers only and dont know much apart from advts.!! do share if u get any more details.. or share if u have any copy of that paper. i tried getting one but cudnt find as its out of stock. i got one pic wil share tht on group soon.thanks for ur info.

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sun Oct 26, 2014 8:03 am

Hi informers, what new bayan was done today about Moulatuna sakina A.S ?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:13 am

Tahermakka wrote:still it can be improved gradually.
Funny. So Burhanuddin Mola (RA) did nass and exalted to the highest rutbah an amateur? :roll:

About two hours of indirect allusions on SKQ
"Dushmano case kare che, apne nahi"
"Court ma hargiz na jawu joye mumeen hoy to"
"SMB na janaza ma na awa to mohabat aj noti ne"
... the same stupid rhetoric, but with a better oratory quality, indeed.

The Dai-in-formation improved himself !

Then, a speech on "Halal no vepar" ( I know some people who paid 100 000 $ for ziafat who are not doing Halal no vepar actually )

After that, he did a long bayaan on the gulam of Ali Akbar bin Husain (AS), who was decapitated by Yazid because he mourned the loss of his master.
I've never heard this zikar before : is this a new innovation from SMS, like the talking horse of Imam Husain (AS)?

And yeeees, some lanaat during a madeh during a specific reference to the "dawedaar"
Last edited by Sceptical on Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Sun Oct 26, 2014 12:23 pm

Some thoughts to ponder:
People are praising today's waaz of Mufaddal Moula (MS). That it was a shandaar bayaan. My takes are:
1. It was a brilliant attempt to emotionally black mail the gullible bohras and prove that Khuzema BS(KQ) is a sinner. There was a madeh cursing the Dawedaar. Like seriously?!?!
2. After that MS mentioned that we should think before we speak and not hurt other mumin. Oh ya! Were the kotaris and bohris listening? Whatever happened to these ilm na moti when they were praying laanat on KQ.
3. MS said that to remain on top you don't need to take any wrong measures. Halaal ni kamai hovi joey. Asli daulat to imam uz zamaan na kadmon ma chhe. Why is the loot of money going on then?
4. He said that imam Hussain AS did dua for all mumin in sajda. But he went on to say that only who does mohabbat of dai will get salvation. what about other shias who believe in imam Hussain AS. ?

Today's waaz was Every bit self contradictory. Clearly the Bohra clergy and kothar do not practice what they preach!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:00 pm

Muffadal Saifuddin is Narender Modi of Dawoodi bohras!
100 baar jhuth bolengay toh sach ban jaega!

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:20 pm

admirer wrote:Some thoughts to ponder:
People are praising today's waaz of Mufaddal Moula (MS). That it was a shandaar bayaan. My takes are:
1. It was a brilliant attempt to emotionally black mail the gullible bohras and prove that Khuzema BS(KQ) is a sinner. There was a madeh cursing the Dawedaar. Like seriously?!?!
2. After that MS mentioned that we should think before we speak and not hurt other mumin. Oh ya! Were the kotaris and bohris listening? Whatever happened to these ilm na moti when they were praying laanat on KQ.
3. MS said that to remain on top you don't need to take any wrong measures. Halaal ni kamai hovi joey. Asli daulat to imam uz zamaan na kadmon ma chhe. Why is the loot of money going on then?
4. He said that imam Hussain AS did dua for all mumin in sajda. But he went on to say that only who does mohabbat of dai will get salvation. what about other shias who believe in imam Hussain AS. ?

Today's waaz was Every bit self contradictory. Clearly the Bohra clergy and kothar do not practice what they preach!
off course every thing was self contradictory and sorry to say I am sure KQ waiez will be of no different, because this whole family is self contradictory, but when it comes to improvement, syedna mufaddal has improved a bit. :wink: so lets acknowledge it.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:24 pm

The waiz that the dai delivers is always the best compilation so that it remains the center of attraction and should have an upper hand then the rest, secondly in ouyoon ul akhbaar by Syedna Idrees Imaduddin there are so many different accounts and detailed shahadat of Imam Hussain is given, so much detail is given that is amazing, some of the shahadat details which we hear in shia majalis is also there but only two or three accounts are released every year and that is definitely new for ordinary bohras. These details are are added every year to give the bayan of dai a different touch. For instance I give you a clue hasanybody heard of Syedna Bashir a.s I am sure only those who knows history knows about him but in the future bayans you might hear about him.

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:41 pm

Jockey wrote:
Tahermakka wrote: off course every thing was self contradictory and sorry to say I am sure KQ waiez will be of no different, because this whole family is self contradictory, but when it comes to improvement, syedna mufaddal has improved a bit. :wink: so lets acknowledge it.
The whole dawoodi Bohra faith is self contradictory
:roll:

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:26 pm

Sceptical wrote:About two hours of indirect allusions on SKQ
"Dushmano case kare che, apne nahi"
"Court ma hargiz na jawu joye mumeen hoy to"
"SMB na janaza ma na awa to mohabat aj noti ne"
... the same stupid rhetoric, but with a better oratory quality, indeed.

The Dai-in-formation improved himself !

Then, a speech on "Halal no vepar" ( I know some people who paid 100 000 $ for ziafat who are not doing Halal no vepar actually )

After that, he did a long bayaan on the gulam of Ali Akbar bin Husain (AS), who was decapitated by Yazid because he mourned the loss of his master.
I've never heard this zikar before : is this a new innovation from SMS, like the talking horse of Imam Husain (AS)?

And yeeees, some lanaat during a madeh during a specific reference to the "dawedaar"
and I forget the whole "rumal" - "Kapru" - "kurta" of SMB(ra)/STS(ra) drama by SMS :mrgreen:

Tahermakka

Unread post by Tahermakka » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:28 pm

Sceptical wrote:and I forget the whole "rumal" - "Kapru" - "kurta" of SMB(ra)/STS(ra) drama by SMS :mrgreen:
he did this because KQ never miss any chance to show off his ring which was gifted by syendna taher saifuddin, so he was just trying to show how many things he posses from previous dais. :mrgreen:

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sun Oct 26, 2014 2:35 pm

tahermatka,

you would have a very bright future on abde chamchagiri sites like maalumat, zeninfo etc. here your talents and fidagiri for your allah on earth mufatlal is totally wasted. besides, you are here without raza and not doing maatam in surat. shame on you..!!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:14 pm

Tahermakka wrote:
Sceptical wrote:and I forget the whole "rumal" - "Kapru" - "kurta" of SMB(ra)/STS(ra) drama by SMS :mrgreen:
he did this because KQ never miss any chance to show off his ring which was gifted by syendna taher saifuddin, so he was just trying to show how many things he posses from previous dais. :mrgreen:
Really, Tahermakhi?! Let it be known that many people related to Syedna Burhanuddin RA have many things like rumal, kapru, etc., and even from STS! So muffy is just trying to impress the ignorant - who think that he himself only possesses such possessions! Oh, so that proves that nass was definitely done on Muffy! Get a brain!!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:35 pm

Just recd message along with audio that in todays waaz sms was very angry with skq saheb and he showed his anger for 8 to 10 mins.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:06 pm

Yes I heard a snippet too and he was back to his angry self.

It does a raise a question - if they regarded former Mazoon as an "enemy" and yet Syedna Burhanuddin RA kept him in his rutba, what were they intending to do after his wafat? Surely they must have had it planned given that immediately after they started bringing all the skeletons from out of the closet. The audio from today confirmed that as he mentioned hints of some things Mazoon did but would not go into details.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Oct 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Hip hip hurray.......target bullseye....anger and ferociousness means they are losing this matter of nass clear cut.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:19 pm

One wonders why a man who has 99% of the following in his clutches cannot forgive, forget and move on. His anger is so distasteful. Why lash out in this manner at a small following that has clearly been punished enough by their fellow brothers and sisters. Yes he has a right to be bitter about the children but I believe that if he had been a good and kind grandfather and a true follower of Burhanuddin Moula, the children would never have left and neither would have the daughter-in-law. SKQ certainly was not offering them oodles of luxuries, mega homes and platoons of servants. Why is it that he was never able to win over his daughter-in-law and his grandchildren? I bet he is now trying to woo them back with money and luxuries, I hope they have better sense than to succumb!

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:26 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:One wonders why a man who has 99% of the following in his clutches cannot forgive, forget and move on. His anger is so distasteful. Why lash out in this manner at a small following that has clearly been punished enough by their fellow brothers and sisters. Yes he has a right to be bitter about the children but I believe that if he had been a good and kind grandfather and a true follower of Burhanuddin Moula, the children would never have left and neither would have the daughter-in-law. SKQ certainly was not offering them oodles of luxuries, mega homes and platoons of servants. Why is it that he was never able to win over his daughter-in-law and his grandchildren? I bet he is now trying to woo them back with money and luxuries, I hope they have better sense than to succumb!
Despite being a wishy washy fence sitter, you certainly make some astute observations. MS' guilty conscience over usurping SKQ's position will never allow him to be free of the demons that haunt him. When you spin lies of this nature you pay with your peace and tranquility. SKQ certainly has the peace and tranquility that MS seems to have lost.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:37 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:One wonders why a man who has 99% of the following in his clutches cannot forgive, forget and move on. His anger is so distasteful. Why lash out in this manner at a small following that has clearly been punished enough by their fellow brothers and sisters. Yes he has a right to be bitter about the children but I believe that if he had been a good and kind grandfather and a true follower of Burhanuddin Moula, the children would never have left and neither would have the daughter-in-law. SKQ certainly was not offering them oodles of luxuries, mega homes and platoons of servants. Why is it that he was never able to win over his daughter-in-law and his grandchildren? I bet he is now trying to woo them back with money and luxuries, I hope they have better sense than to succumb!
Despite being a wishy washy fence sitter, you certainly make some astute observations. MS' guilty conscience over usurping SKQ's position will never allow him to be free of the demons that haunt him. When you spin lies of this nature you pay with your peace and tranquility. SKQ certainly has the peace and tranquility that MS seems to have lost.
He is a sore winner. People hate sore winners worse than they hate sore losers..

SKQ Fan

Unread post by SKQ Fan » Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:01 pm

I heard the Snippet too ( it is spreading like wild fire on Whats Up ) Seems MS went off script and let loose his frustration at being unable to stifle Sayedna' Qutbuddin's movement . We are being ostracized and censured enough by his followers and him adding fuel to fire does not seem to make sense . He clearly is back to his raving and ranting ways and his spin doctors will have a tough time undoing the damage done to his credibility, by this latest outburst. Grow up MS and try to behave like your Father Burhanuddin Moula, in actions, just by trying to look like him and evoking nostalgic memories of him at every opportunity is not going to help with the court case, or getting your grand children to acknowledge you.