Ashara 1436 Surat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Ashura Mubaraka Was Actually "Mubarak" For Surtis & The

#421

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 10, 2014 4:16 pm

TELEVISION SETS USED DURING MOHURRUM VAYEZ ARE ON SALE AT DISCOUNTED PRICES

Image

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Ashura Mubaraka Was Actually "Mubarak" For Surtis & The

#422

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Bohras are overwhelmed by the sale of TVs, Air Conditioners etc at discounted rates and the same are being sold like hot cakes but what they don't know is that these people are making money even in this scheme. They have purchased these equipments in BULK and have got a very hefty discount from the manufacturers which is upto 40 to 50% which are then sold at 10/15% discount, the number of TV sets alone could be around 150 so its anyones guess as to what profits they will be making.

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Ashura Mubaraka Was Actually "Mubarak" For Surtis & The

#423

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:51 am

Good for the Indian economy!

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#424

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:17 am

MMH wrote:
humanbeing wrote: Correct me if Iam wrong, but SMB's waaz was uploaded on maalumaat.com too.
As an afterthought due to the success of the fatemidawat waaz.
No ! since a long time, in the akhbaar section, waaz mp3 were available for download from previous bayans. This was during the hay day of SMB. Much before fatemidawat.com came into existence.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#425

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Nov 12, 2014 5:58 pm

Adam wrote:
Or is it because you guys are broke or don't have good enough caterers.
this is exactly the statement that mufatlal would have made to imam hussain's party in kerbala, when they were starving and thirsty. mufatlal would have also invited the hapless shohoda over to surat to see with their own eyes how his dawat mubarak was dishing out lavish meals 2 times a day with cooling sherbets and juices flowing like the furat. 'dekho, tamara shohoda na qatl par hu hussain no dai and ena abde keva labrez jaman ni mejbani maniye chhe'.

Crater Lake
Posts: 355
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#426

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:24 pm

Adam wrote:
Or is it because you guys are broke or don't have good enough caterers.

Either way, i'm sad for you guys.
Adam, perhaps in your opinion Imam Hussain went hungry in Kerbala because he was broke and did not have good enough caterers. Perhaps you do faqa on Ashura because your are broke or don't have good enough caterers. Alhamdolillah, we ate well and we were satisfied. Don't feel sad for us, feel sad for the one whom you went to Surat to feel sad for.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#427

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:56 am

Adam

Just for the sake of discussion. Remove the jamans from the equation and then watch the numbers in muharram, ramadan and other mikaats. It would be an interesting experiment to run for 1 year. I would be very glad to be proven wrong, if abdes and bohras thronged to masjids and markazes on these mikaats without the lure of faakhera and delicious jamans. Keep the rest as it is pomp, glamour, showbazi, self glorifcation and zikr of duaat, imam hussain, and allah.

Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 804
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#428

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:31 am

I have come to a conclusion, Bohras are following Dai just because of FAAKHERA AND LAZATDAR JAMAN!

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#429

Unread post by alam » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:07 pm

humanbeing wrote:Adam

Just for the sake of discussion. Remove the jamans from the equation and then watch the numbers in muharram, ramadan and other mikaats. It would be an interesting experiment to run for 1 year. I would be very glad to be proven wrong, if abdes and bohras thronged to masjids and markazes on these mikaats without the lure of faakhera and delicious jamans. Keep the rest as it is pomp, glamour, showbazi, self glorifcation and zikr of duaat, imam hussain, and allah.
After that, stop FMB, run it for another one year without FMB OR jamans, and observe responses.

But wait, Humanbeing, wouldN't they continue to pay funds for niyaz, jamans etc, as that would be the true meaning of charitable donations (minus personal rewards?). That's the true test for the masses to ask themselves, I would think.

thesource
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#430

Unread post by thesource » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:12 pm

Apparently this TV SCAM was done by these Surtis who were mentioned earlier (such as Limewala, Imtiaz Khairullah, etc.) who were involved in selling passes for the Baithak and special air conditioned sitting for the Waaz.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#431

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:37 pm

humanbeing wrote: Remove the jamans from the equation and then watch the numbers .....
WHAT?? OMG...!! remove jamans??? but that would be a sacrilege and most cruel to the caterers and suppliers of thaals, crockery, safras, kundlis, and all other related paraphernalia. how can you be so cruel on the assembled fedayeen of mufatlal, sitting around for hours in the heat listening to his pearls of wisdom about imam hussain's ghoda and curses and abuses on kq and family? it takes a lot of courage and effort doing these strenous activities, not forgetting the frantic maatam and rova jevu moh, etc. i mean c'mon, how can anyone contemplate sending such brave souls home without labrez 2 kharas, 2 mithaas and lavish jaman?? that would be most unkind and inconsiderate to the martyrs of kerbala. i mean, what did they give their lives for...??? so that bohras go hungry and thirsty for 5 hours at a stretch??!!

the whole intention behind those brave souls sacrificing their lives at kerbala was so that devout bohras can travel to exotic lands, enjoy lavish innovative jamans, listen to and participate in laanats, donate fakhir amounts of money to their hussain na dai, throw lavish ziyafats to him and shower him with crores of dollars.

by taking away the superb jamans and depriving abde mufatlals of all their creature comforts, you are insulting the memories and sacrifices of the shohoda e kerbala.

Adam
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#432

Unread post by Adam » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:54 pm

@Crater Lake
Stop wasting your time debating "regal" carriages. First you dissed "Carriages". And I proved you wrong with Syedna RA's pic.

Also Burhanuddin Aqa rode a carriage in 100mi milad. Not in Ashara.

It was before Ashara. On his istiqbaal in Surat. Get your twisted facts straight.

@kimanumanu
Actually yes he did. That's how relay happens you know. Maybe you meant on the web without any login/password?

Yes, that's what Syedna Mufaddal TUS gives raza for as well. Relays.
What SBM was referring to was to post all the Waaz free for all on Youtube like KQ. Which is NOT what Syedna Burhanuddin ever did.


@SBM
DID SMB EVER ASKED EVERY ABDE/AMTE TO MAKE ROTI?

Yes he did. He even related the fact that Moulatena Fatema did the same.

DID SMB EVER HUGGED BABA RAMDEV?

Syedna RA has cordially met many personalities.

DID SMB EVER ASKED AMTES NOT TO WORK IN CALL CENTER

All Sahebs have instructed ladies to be careful of their Lihaaz. Nothing new.

DID SMB EVER ISSUED THE LAANAATS ON ANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBER

This has nothing to do with "family member"
Syedna RA and Duat and Imams have prayed La'nat on Dushmans of Dawat. This is in accordance to the Quran and Dawat teachings. Nothing new. KQ is just the newest example.
You hate the 52nd Dai. Why do you care?

@Crater Lake
Adam, perhaps in your opinion Imam Hussain went hungry in Kerbala because he was broke and did not have good enough caterers. Perhaps you do faqa on Ashura because your are broke or don't have good enough caterers. Alhamdolillah, we ate well and we were satisfied. Don't feel sad for us, feel sad for the one whom you went to Surat to feel sad for.

As usual, you ignored the main point.
You claimed to have "simple food" in thane.
Where as the 52nd Dai fed us "faakhir jaman" in Ashara.
Why don't you follow his footsteps instead?

I feel sorry for you guys, because you fail to follow Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, even when he was alive. Now, you'll have just got a bit more obvious.

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#433

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:37 pm

so this is how the ridha-clad adam's self-serving arguments go:

if mufatlal is making a fool of himself, then poor guy, he is only following the traditions and practices set by his father, the late al hayy smb

if smb was making a fool of himself, then poor chap, he was only following the traditions and practices of his father, the shamsud duatul mutlaqeen sts.

if sts made a fool of himself, then pity him, he was only following the grand traditions and practices of the imperial fatmid imams who ruled over egypt

if adam is a fool, he claims he blindly follows his mola...

so the conclusion is, who is/was the 'real' fool?

one fool blindly following another... the blind leading, with the dumb and deaf bringing up the rear, whose rears are raised perennially in reverse sajda.
.

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#434

Unread post by JC » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:47 pm

So when and where is NEXT tamasha?? and WHAT that would be (I mean in the name of) ....... the contents would exactly be the SAME ......... I pity these abdes and amtes but believe that should be humiliated, insulted, abused, milked more and more and more .............. they should be turned into total zombie slaves of Muffatya ........... ignorant bowing worshipping fools!!

SBM
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#435

Unread post by SBM » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:12 pm

DID SMB EVER ISSUED THE LAANAATS ON ANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBER


This has nothing to do with "family member"
So you are telling us that SMB and SKQ are not related? Can you name who were their fathers and mothers then?

WiththenameofAllah
Posts: 230
Joined: Sat May 24, 2014 9:13 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#436

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:26 am

JC wrote:So when and where is NEXT tamasha?? and WHAT that would be (I mean in the name of) ....... the contents would exactly be the SAME ......... I pity these abdes and amtes but believe that should be humiliated, insulted, abused, milked more and more and more .............. they should be turned into total zombie slaves of Muffatya ........... ignorant bowing worshipping fools!!
Brother pay for them, those who are compelled they can do nothing.I really want to run from community but is there a way ? No ! So many times we are forced to do these things by our family.May Allah guide us all ameen.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#437

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:32 pm

AFTER A FAT ENVELOPE (RATHER A TRUCKLOAD) OF CASH, MUFFY RESORTS TO CHAAPLUSI OF HIS MENTOR WHO FACILITATED HIS GRAND MOHURRUM TAMASHA.

Image

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#438

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Nov 18, 2014 7:41 pm

Adam wrote: Why don't you follow his footsteps instead?

I feel sorry for you guys, because you fail to follow Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, even when he was alive. Now, you'll have just got a bit more obvious.
Look at a mirror and say the above words.

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin appointed Mazoon (listen to his own voice here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwu1zliy-Mc). Today you are saying lanat on that same person. Who is not following now? If you say that he has also done nass on SMS then by the same logic that you are justifying lanat why can we not justify that nass was not done? After all, if he made a mistake (as per your reasoning) in appointing the Mazoon then he can make a mistake again in performing nass.

alam
Posts: 713
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#439

Unread post by alam » Tue Nov 18, 2014 11:21 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:
JC wrote:So when and where is NEXT tamasha?? and WHAT that would be (I mean in the name of) ....... the contents would exactly be the SAME ......... I pity these abdes and amtes but believe that should be humiliated, insulted, abused, milked more and more and more .............. they should be turned into total zombie slaves of Muffatya ........... ignorant bowing worshipping fools!!
Brother pay for them, those who are compelled they can do nothing.I really want to run from community but is there a way ? No ! So many times we are forced to do these things by our family.May Allah guide us all ameen.
Stand up to your family, and if you can't, or you think you will be humiliated, then take the shame of temporary humiliation rather than the shame of long lasting future regret.

zinger
Posts: 2066
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#440

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 19, 2014 1:12 am

SBM wrote:
DID SMB EVER ISSUED THE LAANAATS ON ANY OF HIS FAMILY MEMBER


This has nothing to do with "family member"
So you are telling us that SMB and SKQ are not related? Can you name who were their fathers and mothers then?
Again, another example of making a post to prove a point, but forgetting to make any sense :roll:

BTW, im gonna continue doing this until you start writing posts that make sense, like you once did.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#441

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:28 am

kimanumanu wrote:
Adam wrote: Why don't you follow his footsteps instead?

I feel sorry for you guys, because you fail to follow Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, even when he was alive. Now, you'll have just got a bit more obvious.
Look at a mirror and say the above words.

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin appointed Mazoon (listen to his own voice here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwu1zliy-Mc). Today you are saying lanat on that same person. Who is not following now? If you say that he has also done nass on SMS then by the same logic that you are justifying lanat why can we not justify that nass was not done? After all, if he made a mistake (as per your reasoning) in appointing the Mazoon then he can make a mistake again in performing nass.
:D

What is so difficult to understand for the Khozemites.....
1. KQ was appointed mazoon- this is a fact.
2. His name was in the Misaq - This is a fact.
3. SMB pronounced Nass on SMS in public and in private multiple times - This is a fact.
4. The entire Dawoodi Bohra community including KQ sons accepted this Nass for close to three years - This is a Fact
5. SMB made no mistakes during his lifetime - This is a fact
6. KQ voluntary forfeited his rutba of Mazoon by claiming to be the Dai on the day preceding the wafaat of SMB - This is a fact.
7. KQ has started his own new dawat now - This is a fact.

The question repeatedly is why do the Khozemites keep taking the word of KQ as right and while falsifying the words of SMB and STS.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#442

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:00 am

Universaldad wrote: 3. SMB pronounced Nass on SMS in public and in private multiple times - This is a fact.
Private maybe but public no. At Raudat Tahera, Dr. Moiz put words that Syedna Burhanuddin did not say.
Universaldad wrote: 4. The entire Dawoodi Bohra community including KQ sons accepted this Nass for close to three years - This is a Fact
We did not know anything else to the contrary and accepted what was conveyed in the name of Syedna Burhanuddin. As it turns out, the public event at Raudat Tahera was a lie - in that case, what else has been lied to us in the name of Syedna Burhanuddin?
Universaldad wrote: 6. KQ voluntary forfeited his rutba of Mazoon by claiming to be the Dai on the day preceding the wafaat of SMB - This is a fact.
7. KQ has started his own new dawat now - This is a fact.
He claimed to be Dai after wafaat.
Universaldad wrote: The question repeatedly is why do the Khozemites keep taking the word of KQ as right and while falsifying the words of SMB and STS.
Because until the last breath of Syedna Burhanuddin he was Mazoon and we had not heard anything against him. He has held the Quran in his hand and stated that nass was done on him. On the other hand, Dr. Moiz lied during the public event at Raudat Tahera - so who should I trust?

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#443

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:23 am

kimanumanu wrote:
Universaldad wrote: 3. SMB pronounced Nass on SMS in public and in private multiple times - This is a fact.
Private maybe but public no. At Raudat Tahera, Dr. Moiz put words that Syedna Burhanuddin did not say.
Universaldad wrote: 4. The entire Dawoodi Bohra community including KQ sons accepted this Nass for close to three years - This is a Fact
We did not know anything else to the contrary and accepted what was conveyed in the name of Syedna Burhanuddin. As it turns out, the public event at Raudat Tahera was a lie - in that case, what else has been lied to us in the name of Syedna Burhanuddin?
Universaldad wrote: 6. KQ voluntary forfeited his rutba of Mazoon by claiming to be the Dai on the day preceding the wafaat of SMB - This is a fact.
7. KQ has started his own new dawat now - This is a fact.
He claimed to be Dai after wafaat.
Universaldad wrote: The question repeatedly is why do the Khozemites keep taking the word of KQ as right and while falsifying the words of SMB and STS.
Because until the last breath of Syedna Burhanuddin he was Mazoon and we had not heard anything against him. He has held the Quran in his hand and stated that nass was done on him. On the other hand, Dr. Moiz lied during the public event at Raudat Tahera - so who should I trust?

The Nass of Raduat Tahera is as true as the earth is round. You chose falsehood. The Nass in the hospital in London too became public when it was shown. Both are very clear as are all the private nass records that have now become public for the Dawoodi Bohras.

Yes Sorry I meant 'After' he declared himself Dai after the passing of SMB as a result he forfeited the rutba of Mazoon.

Till the last breath of SMB, SMS was his mansoos and became Dai upon SMB wafat.

KQ has been after the property and wealth of the Dawat, he did bagawat against SMB its no surprise to the Dawoodi Bohras that he can lie with the Quran in his hand. He betrayed Quran natiq, and haqqi kaaba so no surprise of him being a liar.

Also I say all Dawoodi Bohras as it is only followers of dawat of SMS who can be called Dawoodi Bohras. Rest can call themselves reformists, wahabis, Khozemites, progressives or what ever they fancy.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#444

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:29 am

Universaldad wrote: The Nass of Raduat Tahera is as true as the earth is round. You chose falsehood. The Nass in the hospital in London too became public when it was shown. Both are very clear as are all the private nass records that have now become public for the Dawoodi Bohras.
No I did not choose falsehood. I have listened to the audio and it is "true as the earth is round" that Dr. Moiz spoke words that were not said by Syedna Burhanuddin. How do you explain that? Why did he feel the need to lie?
Universaldad wrote: KQ has been after the property and wealth of the Dawat, he did bagawat against SMB its no surprise to the Dawoodi Bohras that he can lie with the Quran in his hand. He betrayed Quran natiq, and haqqi kaaba so no surprise of him being a liar.
This is what I have a problem with. What is your evidence regarding this? It's the same when SMS started talking about dushmani during ashara in Surat. If this was common knowledge amongst kothar/qasre ali, why was it not publicly revealed by Syedna Burhanuddin? We would not have had the split today if it had been.
Universaldad wrote: Also I say all Dawoodi Bohras as it is only followers of dawat of SMS who can be called Dawoodi Bohras. Rest can call themselves reformists, wahabis, Khozemites, progressives or what ever they fancy.
No you are wrong. You can use Mufaddali Bohras if you want.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#445

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:23 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Bohras are overwhelmed by the sale of TVs, Air Conditioners etc at discounted rates and the same are being sold like hot cakes but what they don't know is that these people are making money even in this scheme. They have purchased these equipments in BULK and have got a very hefty discount from the manufacturers which is upto 40 to 50% which are then sold at 10/15% discount, the number of TV sets alone could be around 150 so its anyones guess as to what profits they will be making.
150 odd TVs were sold for around Rs.20/25,000 each
300 odd Split Air conditioners of 1 and 1.5 tonne capacity were sold @ Rs.16,000/- (1 tonne) and Rs.21,000 (1.5 tonne) each.
Hundreds of Sholapuri blankets were sold @ Rs.100/- each.
Hundreds of wall mounted fans were sold for Rs.1,000/- each alongwith pedestal fans.
Over and above this there were various other items which were up for SALE !!

Hence the items used for Mohurrum Tamasha fetched them a few crores and over and above that the entire sale proceedings were done in CASH and NO official receipt was given to the buyers which means that they managed to show the crores of rupees worth items as "Purchase' and the 'Sale' is not reflected in their books of accounts. In this manner they managed to hoodwink the tax authorities by showing the above purchase as 'Expense' thereby saving a huge amount by way of tax............ Ashura is really "Ashura MUBARAK" for the Dai and his henchmen !!

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#446

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Nov 20, 2014 5:28 pm

As per reports, Muffy has purchased the under construction revolving hotel bang opposite his Zaini Bungalow alongwith a huge property at Sheetal Cinema and various other properties through his henchman Badri Lacewala, the total amount of which runs into more then Rs.100 crores............ Another "Ashura MUBARAK" for the Hussain na Dai !!

Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#447

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:22 pm

bhai gm,

is it possible to find out when this massive deal was undertaken? during the ten days of ashara, or on ashura day or just after imam hussain was martyred?

in any case, i would like to extend my heartiest mubarakbadi to mufatlal that he commemorated hussain's shahadat with this huge deal!

udhar hussain ka janaza nikla, idhar jangi milkat ke dastawej nikle... wah bhai wah!!

Ozdundee
Posts: 889
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#448

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 23, 2014 1:17 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:As per reports, Muffy has purchased the under construction revolving hotel bang opposite his Zaini Bungalow alongwith a huge property at Sheetal Cinema and various other properties through his henchman Badri Lacewala, the total amount of which runs into more then Rs.100 crores............ Another "Ashura MUBARAK" for the Hussain na Dai !!
There is a scheme here too ...hold an event and claim it costed 100 crore , get international jamaats to donat , show money received as gifts being used for costs , whiles on the side shift so called black money to buy 100 crore to buy properties , It is like shuffling cards.

Idhar Se udhar

After such monumental waste on rich men's party justified as upliftment...I tend to feel next time an abde who has unshakeable blind loyalty cries poor we should ask him to go to his lord! He may get a 40 inch screen !

Adam
Posts: 1261
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#449

Unread post by Adam » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:05 pm

No reply from Crater Lake:

Adam wrote:Just to sum up a few questions. Maybe old ladies can't focus to well.

1. Do you agree this site is a Munafiq run site? Yes or No?
2. I asked you for a reference / source of the audio.
3. You didn't answer about the link: http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html
4. You didn't answer the following Questions either:
Adam wrote:Reminder to Crater Lake:

[/size]

SBM
Posts: 6444
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

#450

Unread post by SBM » Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:48 pm

Adam
Still No reply to my questions about the treatment of Mehfuza Ben-Shabbir Bhinderwala and Mumin who was asked to resign from the Bank