Ashara 1436 Surat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

Ashara 1436 Surat

Unread post by asad » Sun Oct 12, 2014 3:17 am

Ashara 1436 declared in Mumbai

thesource

Re: Ashara 1436 Mumbai

Unread post by thesource » Sun Oct 12, 2014 4:32 am

asad wrote:
Mumin_DB wrote:tere baap ne declare kiya gaandu ??
Wow, directly coming from the waez i think.
Hahahahaha live from the waez. ;-)

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:42 am

Mumin_DB wrote:I know this fu.... Asaad and his intension.. hes one of those experts in spreading rumors.. it is very much possible Ashara might be in Mumbai but when it is not declared. whats the need to post something which is not confirmed yet.

he may not attend a single waaz but will be interested in knowing all gossips happening during Ashara.
Your reaction to this prank and your language does not befit a mumin. If you are an MS fiollower, you are not mumin. Proven.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Oct 12, 2014 7:51 am

Whatever may be Asad's intentions, you should not have used such language. You could have just asked him simply to post some sort of proof of who declared it and when/where it was declared.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:00 am

My inside sources tell me it will be Houston. American masjids are sitting unused for years and years for lack of iftetah. MS cannot put it off any longer. And he has to make a grand entrance on the American stage. If I was his strategic adviser, I'd advise America!

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:24 am

Mumin_DB wrote:Bas Karo yaar - Ab Kya rulayoge ?? Bache ki jaan le loge.. :P:P
You seem to take your use of filthy language quite lightly. Apologies are in order.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:15 am

Asad ignore the insult as you are much more respected by many than the rat bags who snipe and yap

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:37 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:My inside sources tell me it will be Houston. American masjids are sitting unused for years and years for lack of iftetah. MS cannot put it off any longer. And he has to make a grand entrance on the American stage. If I was his strategic adviser, I'd advise America!
You really do have some inside sources....Many American Bohra Masjids are sitting unused for years despite the Iftetah. so what is one more..
SMS and his team is not going to risk his followers coming to Houston after the debacle of last Ashra in Houston when many of the Abdes did not return back to their country of origin and Dawat E Hadiyah end up loosing deposits at US Embassies for non returning Abdes.. With the current environment of Muslim Bashing in USA-Europe, they will stay in India. Just imagine all Abdes coming from Africa will be isolated for EBOLA detection and may be denied entry if they show any sign of fever or flu like symptoms..

ISP

Unread post by ISP » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:41 am

Ashara mubaraka in surat

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:44 am

From Zeninfosys website
Huzurala Tus will Akd 1436H Ashara Mubaraka in SURAT

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sun Oct 12, 2014 9:49 am

As received :
Be ilhaame Modi sarkar, MS will do ashara in Surat

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Oct 12, 2014 10:00 am

It is very shrewd decision and makes sense.
With friendly government in Gujarat, it will easy for Govt officials to line up to pay homage for right amount of KHUS.
In Mumbai, with election coming up, many elected officials may be busy and may not be available, at the same time Police may have decided against it as Mumbai has received threats from Al Qaida and election would be too much for law enforcement.
Mumbai media is toxic with current PIL about SBUT may no help either.
So very shrewd decision.. indeed.

asad

Unread post by asad » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:44 am

Kindly accept my apologies for dissemination of incorrect information. My source was confident about the information and hence the faux pas.

@Admin,
Kindly delete the thread or rename it to Ashara 1436 Surat.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:08 am

asad wrote:Kindly accept my apologies for dissemination of incorrect information. My source was confident about the information and hence the faux pas.

@Admin,
Kindly delete the thread or rename it to Ashara 1436 Surat.
Who cares Mumbai Surat they are all in India are the same thing for people living outside India .

People in USA should be expressing relief. What a fright!

think

Unread post by think » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:15 am

I guarenteed a week back that ashara will not be in houston and if it serves muffy's interest right ,it will be somewhere in india. this should be proof . this muffy and is gang is nothing more than abunch of hoax getting money from the weak of heart in the name of religion.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Mon Oct 13, 2014 11:27 am

Aaane wale hain din Tamashey ke.....Dekhna ay Duniya
Imam Hussain (AS) ke mataam pe kaise dawatey aur ziyafatey urayi jaegi
woh (Imam Hussain (As) and Kafila) chaley the apna kafan saath lekar.....yeh aaengay dusro ka kafan khud pehen kar!
chand paiso ke liye bech di yeh beshumar behisaab shahdat hussain ki
Kusur toh farebi ka bhi hain aur uss bewaquf ki bhi!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:10 pm

All the major hotels in Surat were booked much before the official announcement by Badri Lacewala (foster son of Muffy and his biggest chamcha). It seems that the hidden Imam first whispered in Badri's ears before going to MS. So much for the fundamental faith of a hidden Imam in Bohraism which is tattered to pieces !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:16 pm

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Aaane wale hain din Tamashey ke.....Dekhna ay Duniya
Imam Hussain (AS) ke mataam pe kaise dawatey aur ziyafatey urayi jaegi
woh (Imam Hussain (As) and Kafila) chaley the apna kafan saath lekar.....yeh aaengay dusro ka kafan khud pehen kar!chand paiso ke liye bech di yeh beshumar behisaab shahdat hussain ki
Kusur toh farebi ka bhi hain aur uss bewaquf ki bhi!
ASHURA MUBARAKA

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 4:36 pm

udhar meri laash ko raund kar dushmano ke ghode chale
idhar meri laash ke tukde bechkar ashura manane chale

no wonder they refer to the ten days of moharram as ashara MUBARAKA !!

ghulam muhammed wrote:
ASHURA MUBARAKA

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Mon Oct 13, 2014 5:38 pm

1436 ashara. surat ma atasbaji, as received in Facebook post. They are celebrating and congratulating the surtis in a manner as if someones wedding is due to take place . What shame!! what kind of religion are the bohra dai's preaching?

Rajput

Unread post by Rajput » Mon Oct 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Really difficult to understand their objectives and intentions, firecrackers to celebrate the venue for ashara, during the zuljinnah procession some hindus and non believers celebrate by blowing trumpets and fire works, are the bohras now following their footsteps.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:02 pm

Celebration in Surat after Huzurala Tus did Fasal Mubarak, Surat as the Venue of Ashara Mubaraka 1436H

18th Zilhajj, 1435

.Image

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Oct 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Well, then u r a bad strategist... Compare the number of people who would go to Surat with few who would come to Houston and the related cash they would bring. Keeping Surat will ensure that the cash flow is huge..
UnhappyBohra wrote:My inside sources tell me it will be Houston. American masjids are sitting unused for years and years for lack of iftetah. MS cannot put it off any longer. And he has to make a grand entrance on the American stage. If I was his strategic adviser, I'd advise America!

think

Unread post by think » Mon Oct 13, 2014 8:36 pm

surat bohris are happy because they will be fleecing the guests at every step. right from boarding and lodging to food and passes to listen to vaez etc, etc, etc. And on top of all that ziafats will be held . Muffy will not need a chitthi to tranfer funds from foreign lands. everything is at home and most will be handed to modi to provide security. It is a win win game for both the religious and political parties.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:12 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:udhar meri laash ko raund kar dushmano ke ghode chale
idhar meri laash ke tukde bechkar ashura manane chale

no wonder they refer to the ten days of moharram as ashara MUBARAKA !!

Sad :( but yet very true

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:18 pm

I produce below excerpts from a post by Mr.S. Insaf some time back :-

Syedna Saheb keeps the community guessing about the venue of his next vaiz. Then drama of ‘Araz’ and negotiation of crores of rupees is carried out for months before he decides and announces the place for vaiz at the last moment.

There are two main reasons for announcement at the last moment:

First, the political situation world over is fast changing, there he wants to make sure the place of his vaiz is trouble-free, government is favourable and his business and material interests are safe. For this on one hand his family members personally visit various places and study the situation in each place on the other hand the drama of Araz is carried out and settled on the biggest bid. The biggest offer comes from the place he decides ultimately.

Second reason of last minute announcement is the fear of the reformists as government and media favour is obtained by misrepresentation.
Meanwhile he allows the local Anjumans to further exploit this occasion.

This year local Anjumans of Dubai, Huston, Mumbai, Pune, Surat, Sidhpur and of various other places are found collecting huge funds in the name of making Araz to Syedna Saheb for vaiz in their city. Local Anjumans are distributing envelopes to each and every local Bohra to place “Fakhera” (substantially large) amount and return them to the Anjuman.

Look at the printed envelope in Lisan-e-Dawat, sent by Mumbai’s Anjuman-e-Shiate-Ali – Husaini Mohalla which states:
“With the intention that Mumbai should get the ‘Sharaf of Ashra Mubaraka 1432 of Huzur-e-Aala (TUS), I do the Araz of Rs…………………
(Rs. 5200, Rs. 2700, Rs. 2100, Rs. 1100 or Rs. 552)

Slave of Syedna (TUS)

E-Jamat No. -----------------------

This envelope has been sent along with two pages leaflet emphasizing the importance of Ashara 1432 as Syedna Saheb is nearing 100.

Below is a scanned copy of the printed envelope:

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:52 pm

These envelopes are distributed by kothar and not by Syedna’s instructions.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 15, 2014 4:52 pm

haqniwaat wrote:These envelopes are distributed by kothar and not by Syedna’s instructions.
This is news for everyone....... So Kothar acts independently without Syedna's knowledge. You mean that the ghaib na jankar didn't know that his followers were being exploited in his name ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 15, 2014 6:41 pm

MUFFY'S MARKETING TEAM HAS COME OUT WITH A BOOKLET WITH ALL THE NECESSARY FARMANS WHICH WILL BE APPLICABLE IN MOHURRUM AND WHICH ARE SENT TO EVERY BOHRA HOUSES IN SURAT. SOME OF THE FARMANS ARE :-

BAA ADASLAMIL JALIL VAL IKRAMIL JAMIL

Huzure ala (TUS) ye baarha ashara mubaraka neemjaalisul vayez ma mumenin beesri tarikh sij haazir thai ye vaaste vatargeeb ane taakid na bayano farmaya che.

Molanalminaam (TUS) na irshadat aaliya ni roshni ma mumenin ashara mubaraka na din o ma --

1. Beesri taarikh sij vayez ma haazir thai.
2. Dukaandaro ane karobarwala potani dukan ane karobar aa dino ma vayez na avkaat ma bandh raakhe.
3. Service karnar o raza le.
4. Students bhi tadbeer kari raza lai majalis ul vayez ma shuru sij haazir thaai

Ashara mubaraka na dino vaaste ek makhsoos calendar no safo banavi aapne aapva ma aayo che. Ta ke ashara mubaraka ma beesri taarikh si haazir thaava vaaste hamna si tayyari kare.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:02 pm

THE SUBJECT BOOKLET ALSO HAS FEW FARMANS WHEREBY THE "SHAHI BHIKARIS" HAVE INSTRUCTED ABDES TO DONATE IN THEIR QARZ-E-HASANAH BOOTY

BAA ADAS LA MIL JAMIL

Khuda Quran Majeed ma farmave che :

Agar tame Khuda ne Karzan hasanah aapso to ye karaz ne Khuda guna gun karse. Khuda taala ek na dus aape che ekna 700 aape che ane chaahe to haji guna gun kari aapse ane Tamara vaaste maghferat kare che ane Khuda shukr haleem che.

Syedna Ali Qadr Mufaddal Saifuddin Aaqa t.u.s. ek bayan ma farmave che :

Mumenin ni jamat Ali na shaan dekho ke saahil par Hasan Hussain ne ikhtiyar kidha ane beve ne rehan ma muki ne karzan lidha, su mumenin Ali na gulamo Hasan Hussain na gulamo potana bhai ne karzan hasanah aapvani tadbeer na kare ?
KARSO KE NAHI ? ! TADBEER KARSO KE NAHI ? !

Aa missal beve mola ni khushi haasil karvane ane sawab kamaava ne mumenin 'Hussain Scheme" ke je refundable che ehma potana ghar na ek ek member khaata kholaave ane rakam jama karave. Ek fix tarikh par jem aapnar nondh karaavse ye mutabik aa rakam ehne paachi deva ma aavse.

Vadhu jaankari maate Faize Burhani Karzan Hasanah ni office ma contact karo