Ashara 1436 Surat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Ashara 1436 Surat

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:20 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Habeel wrote:
Ta'at is not ibadat.
Sajdah of ibadah is only for Allah.
There is a REASON to perform Sajda and for the reason being ta'at, it is symbolic.
habeel and all the others, no matter how hard you try, no matter how much you bend head over heels to justify sajda to any human being, no matter how many semantics you employ, calling sajda by other fancy names such as Ta'at, sajda e taqriman, sajda e taaziman, sajda al ardh etc etc. it is still bloody shirk.

allah has not said anywhere in the quran that in the future you will do sajdas to any of his prophets, representatives and any 2-bit charlatan who comes up and starts claiming linkage with him.

if allah's command to the angels to do sajda to adam is a license to do sajdas to any tom dick and hairy, and as explained by some kafirs here that sajda can be done to anyone to pay respects according to bohra ideology, then bohras should start doing sajdas to narendra modi, to the local politician, to the local goonda, to the police, to the amil, to the zaada, to sachin tendulkar, to obama, to the american ambassador, to his wife and even to the qawwal who sang so superbly at your daughters' wedding.

i say lets unleash a tsunami of sajdas. like the japanese whose custom it is to bow deeply to any visitor, lets make it a uniquely bohra custom to throw themselves in sajda left and right at the drop of a topi. why not? it is only ta'at, right?

one healthy side effect will be that it will offset the bad side effects of gorging on 2 kharas, 2 mithaas at moharram jamans to mourn the shahadat of imam hussain. bohras will become supple of body and alert of mind, looking for the next opportunity with an eagle eye to do a quickie sajda.

haqniwaat, now that i have given you a clean chit and green signal, start jumping with joy and sajdas. indulge in your favourite past time as much as you please. tighten your ta'at and your topi and go at it man!

inna lid dai e, wa inna dai e rajeun..!!
AZ bhai. Please don't get hung up on these minor differences. I have read arguments on both sides and it seems that both sides agree on the fundamental principle of the taoheed of Allah. In Taher bs waaz he made it very clear that gulu is a sin and no mumin in his right mind thinks of the Dai as God. Why then miss the forest for the trees? Please put this topic to rest. There is more in common between you and Habeel, think-for-yourself, haqniwat etc. than there are differences. It seems to me that you want to assign them motives for their act that do not exist. Not sure any more what the abdes on MS side think. They might very well be viewing him as God, if the crap my kids picked up in madrassah is anything to go by...

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Oct 30, 2014 12:38 pm

Total contradiction between what MS preaches and what he does! The guy preached the use of intelligence while speaking and went on a mad rant just a few minutes later?

Taher bs, on the other hand PRACTISES self-control without making big speeches about it. His bayan is sophisticated and seeped in ilm-e-aale Mohammed. He gives fitting responses to MS rants using historical facts and without using foul language. Wow! I wish I could openly declare my allegiance. I would be so proud to be counted as part of this group of proud, intelligent, sincere and dedicated people.
Attachments
de599e3dae5a4fb788ce236744e815e7.mp4
(9.13 MiB) Downloaded 1864 times
0c21569792a1da7f50133979265bbd96.mp4
(15.15 MiB) Downloaded 1872 times

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:10 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Total contradiction between what MS preaches and what he does! The guy preached the use of intelligence while speaking and went on a mad rant just a few minutes later?

Taher bs, on the other hand PRACTISES self-control without making big speeches about it. His bayan is sophisticated and seeped in ilm-e-aale Mohammed. He gives fitting responses to MS rants using historical facts and without using foul language. Wow! I wish I could openly declare my allegiance. I would be so proud to be counted as part of this group of proud, intelligent, sincere and dedicated people.
I continue to be puzzled that someone such as yourself, with eyes wide open, will still not come over and openly reveal himself. What is the fear that grips this community?! It is sad indeed. Those of us who have crossed over openly have found peace and satisfaction and indeed great strength to deal with the loss of community. We have moved on and are always among a small group of supportive friends when we congregate. I wish this peace upon everyone who wishes to side with haq and is afraid to.

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:45 pm

AZ,
You are being reactive with your linguistic excellence. I am talking about a person realized essence of Allah within, which makes him Waliullah! When I do perform ziyarat of waliullah(s), there is only love and respect and abosolutely no content of worship. With the grace of Allah, I know the difference between shirk and respect.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:59 pm

It is clear to anyone with half a brain that Mr. Muffadal (LA) is a cheap thug, a terrorist and charlatan. His so-called "bayaans" are nothing but hate speech and incitement of violent hatred in his followers. All this pomp and show, walking around with swords, wearing ridiculous costumes, and being paraded around in a palanquin is a nice circus for this baboon to keep his foolish followers busy and enthralled.

I urge everyone to abandon this nut job terrorist, and stop going to any majlis organized by this madman. Don't be afraid! Nothing will happen, specially here in the US. Just stay at home, watch the live relay or recordings of Taher BS waaz (which are excellent, BTW) and observe the solemn occasion in your own way. No need to participate in a troop of howling baboons, with the Chief Baboon, may he burn in hell, shouting and inciting you with hatred.

We must recognize Imam Hussain (AS)'s sacrifice, and understand his message: one must stand up to tyranny, no matter what the danger and the odds against winning. Mr Muffadul (LA) is a tyrant, plain and simple. He has proved it beyond a doubt in the last few days. Leave him, think for yourself and become free of his tyranny! You will perhaps eat fewer labreez jamaan, but you will survive just fine.

askz

Unread post by askz » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:17 pm

well friends,
FOR THOSE WHO ARE WITH SMS
this is it. at least realize the difference between an intellectual and a fool now. SMS has surpassed all levels of shame and greed, on the other hand a true majlis is being conducted at darus sakina and SKQ Shehzada Taher bhaisaheb is an example of humanity in terms of behaviour and humbleness

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 2:53 pm

Habeel wrote: I am talking about a person realized essence of Allah within, which makes him Waliullah! When I do perform ziyarat of waliullah(s), there is only love and respect and abosolutely no content of worship. With the grace of Allah, I know the difference between shirk and respect.
habeel,

now you are deliberately making vague statements. who is/are those persons who have "realized essence of Allah within, which makes him Waliullah!". are you referring to the last 3 dai's? please clarify in simple words.

according to your claim in an earlier post, you mentioned that one can do sajda to anyone out of ta'at. then do you do sajdas at all bohra peer ziyarats?

you say that it is due to "grace of Allah, I know the difference between shirk and respect". does that allah teach you to do sajda to dai? is there a clear cut way by which we can distinguish sajda of ta'at, or of taqriman/taaziman/ardh etc etc from sajda of ubudiyya? in sajda of ta'at, do you contort your body so that you bend with your posterior high up in the air, but your forehead does not touch the ground? do you leapfrog from a hop skip routine directly and then crash into the ground in a saashtang namaskar pose, the entire body flat onto the ground with arms outstreched in front, like hindus do in front of ganpati baba? or do you do a normal sajda, but with your head and body pointing the other way, i.e. a reverse sajda?

if it looks like a duck, walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then its a DUCK!!! painting lines on that duck, or writing ya hussain on it or fitting a silencer on its beak, will not disguise that duck.

in any case, why is my opinion so important to you and other sajdofiers? i have already given all die-hard sajda fans a free hand to most enthusiastically perform sajdas. go ahead, enjoy! in fact, make it a daily goal to do atleast 100 sajdas a day out of ta'at to your boss, his wife, the office peon (who feeds you ten cups of chai everyday), the director, your rival, etc etc, please refer for more suggestions to short list above.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:14 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
There is more in common between you and Habeel, think-for-yourself, haqniwat etc. than there are differences. Not sure any more what the abdes on MS side think. They might very well be viewing him as God, if the crap my kids picked up in madrassah is anything to go by...
on the one hand you freely admit that ms acts like allah and the abdes consider him so. then on the other hand you say that there is a large area of commonality between unbridled sajda propagandists you have mentioned above who openly advocate sajda to dai and me.

they could be otherwise generous in hospitality, may have an attitude to help fellow brethren, being fair and just etc etc, but their willingness to fall and prostrate themselves as slaves and accept that they are inferior to another human being, is something that sets them apart by miles from me. i do not accept that any human is divine and born into divinity. the days of the prophets are over. no one after them can claim divinity and freedom from innocence.

in any case, i cannot prevent anyone from making a fool of himself. as i have said it repeatedly already, let those who want, do as many tight sajdas of ta'at as their heart desires, in secret inside the bohra masjids, on the streets, on planes, farms, schools, in the toilets, underwater, wherever. i can condemn, ridicule, laugh and make merry at their expense, i cannot prevent them.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:19 pm

Habeel wrote:GM bhai, Are these photos are before Muharrum of SMS arrival or during Muharrum? Please confirm!
On 1st Mohurrum 1436 at Surat.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:10 pm

MUFFY AGAIN PARADED HIMSELF IN A PALKHI TODAY 7TH MOHURRUM

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:16 pm

A GRAND ENTRY......... WITH HIS ABDES FOLLOWING UP WITH "ALAMS" ALTHOUGH HE HIMSELF IS MINUS THE SWORD
:lol: :lol:

Habeel

Unread post by Habeel » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:30 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:habeel,
now you are deliberately ...
[/color]
AZ,
Regarding Waliullah!
Those who believe in Allah by realizing essence of Allah (Be Aminu B'illahi) and serve Allah.
Examples: Doats, Imams, Panjatan

I proudly do sajda at my waliullah's ziyarat and during sajada, I thank to Allah and do doa to Allah with the wasila of the waliullah.

I don't know about lot of Sajda style but I know "being humble and submissive"

About your opinion: I was expecting this kind of reply but I choose to express my belief.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:34 pm

watsup message :-

PEARLS OF WISDOM FROM THE GREATEST VAYEZIN THE WORLD HAS EVER PRODUCED :-

Karbala ma Imam Hussain (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Zuljanah hato...
Abbas Alamdar (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Murtajiz hatu....
Ali Akber (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Uqaab hatu....
Qasim (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Mamoon hatu...

1) Murtajiz ni khaasiyat ye hati ke Murtajiz safed (white) rang na Ghoda hata ahne ehni gardan (neck) lambi hati aur jyaare ye dushman par hamlo kare to apni gardan oonchi kari leta tha jena sabab ehna sawaar nazar nota aavta aur Abbas a.s. na ooncha qud (height) na wajeh si Murtajiz aapne aapva ma aaya hata...

2) Uqaab Ghoda ni khaasiyat ye hati ke ehna 2 pankh (wings) hata aur ye itna tezi si dushman par hamlo karta ane dushman ni nazro si ojhal thai jata tha... Yeh Nabi Pak (s.a.w.) na Ghoda hata aur Karbala ma aa Ghoda Ali Akbar a.s. ne aapva ma aaya hata...

3) Mamoon woh Ghoda hata je dushman par hamlo kare to ehne maara (dead) wagar chhorta nota. Ye Imam Hussain a.s. na Ghoda hata ane Qasim a.s. ne aapva ma aaya hata...

4) Zuljanah Imam Hussain a.s. na Ghoda hata ane emna maatha par safed rang na tika hata aur Ghana khubsoorat ghoda hata aur aa Ghoda pehla Mola Ali a.s. ni khidmat karta hata aur Mola Ali a.s. ye Zuljanah na saath guzwah-e-tabook ni jung fateh kari hati...

HAVE MEHERBANI KARI NE BATAV SO KE MUFFY NA GHADA NU SU NAAM HATU ANE EHNI KHAASIYAT SU HATI ??

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:40 pm

Karbala ma Imam Hussain (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Zuljanah hato...
Abbas Alamdar (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Murtajiz hatu....
Ali Akber (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Uqaab hatu....
Qasim (a.s.) na Ghoda nu naam Mamoon hatu..
Aney Surat maa SMS na Ghoda nu naam Abde Syedna hatu jenu biju naam Lacewala paan chey

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:48 pm

SBM wrote:Aney Surat maa SMS na Ghoda nu naam Abde Syedna hatu jenu biju naam Lacewala paan chey
Tame ghani afzal bhool kari rahya chho bhai, Surat ma Sultan ul Bawaasir ni Cinderella buggy na 6 ghoda hata ehna naam chhe... Qaid, Malek, Qusai, Taha, Kher and Badrul Jamali !!

think

Unread post by think » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:56 pm

you misread. s.m.s. has a ghada in surat just like jesus christ. Please reveal the name of his ghada not ghora.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:58 pm

think wrote:you misread. s.m.s. has a ghada in surat just like jesus christ. Please reveal the name of his ghada not ghora.
As per his marketing team there are more then 1 lakh "Ghadas" in Surat so how could I write the names of all of them !!

askz

Unread post by askz » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:24 pm

by Ozdundee on Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:26 am

adna_mumin wrote:

Ozdundee wrote:I heard from a friend that today a wild claim was made in the majlis.

Some comments will help.

That Prophet Adam AS was not the first human had a father and mother and was born in Sri Lanka! Weird tawil was presented. Well this contradicts all Christianity, Judaism and Islam. Where are they heading with the community!

It does not contradict Islam at all nor is it new. In our bayaan this has forever been heard that Nabi Adam SA is different from Adam (who is referred as Adam ul kulli). This is actually the correct stand that is consistent with Science of today.

So the Prophet Adam SAW mentioned by Bohra ideology born in Sri Lanka is a different person to Adam and Eve AS we all know that was mentioned in the Quran.

I have not asked whether what the Quran says about Adam AS is scientifically justified. That is a different topic.

Mr.Ozundee,
you need to refer to the Quranic Ayah of "Wateen-Waz_Zaitun." This Ayah particularly talks about the evolution of man according to Islam. But, of course, every community and sub-category has a different meaning and interpretation.
Anyway I'm so surprised that some Bohri people came to know that the first man who came to existence without any parents (Adam Kulli) and Adam(A.S) i.e Adam Safiyullah are two different persons today. Its funny that the evolution of mankind and his birth according to Islam is a new, unheard concept to these foolish ignorant people. the core basic truth of Islam seems like a wild claim to them.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:27 pm

Aney Surat maa SMS na Ghoda nu naam Abde Syedna hatu jenu biju naam Lacewala paan chey
:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:29 pm

I think if SMS were to come over here and read some of the posts, he would die of shame. If he had any, that is!!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:30 pm

Per Dawat kitaabs, Fatimid faith believes that the world or universe was not simply created 7 thousand years ago but millions and millions of years ago, in conjunction with science itself. The issue here is once again - this information is in taweel and haqiqat kitaab. During this era of Satr (after the 21st Imam went into seclusion), these kitaabs are not openly read to the public like they used to be during the time of the Imams in Egypt.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:20 pm

haqniwaat wrote:
Mr. Daal Chaawal, what about the three tormenting days of Taizoon in Nairobi in 2002 or whatever it was - did Mufaddal bs do maafi to Taizoon for causing him "deep depression" as he puts it? Hypocrite!
In that case he (Mr. Taizoon BS) can go to the court of law in Mumbai and mention it in the case.
--------------------------------------------
bhai haqniwaat,

you have several of the zaHIR-BATIN RELATED INFORMATION and the letters. That web-site also had some audio recordings. If you have them, why don't you put them in the audio and video section for the larger community?

Also, are you the same as Onesource? I saw the same posting from both those IDs.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:37 pm

haqniwaat wrote: it seems to me like the Quraan itself is promoting what you call shirk.
spoken like a true mushriq. can anyone fall to a lower and more disgusting level of idol worship than this nut case? admin, its high time this jaahil idiot was banned from this forum once and for all.

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:57 pm

anajmi wrote:I think if SMS were to come over here and read some of the posts, he would die of shame. If he had any, that is!!
MS is a devil incarnate, he is shameless, he has destroyed the lives of thousands of innocent Bohra families and will continue to do so until some miracle intervenes and disposes him off his throne, he has a knack of trampling on feelings of others with utmost brutality for his fiendish and malicious ambitions.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Photo attached
Attachments
30-10-2014-279443-7-6.jpg

maddy

Unread post by maddy » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:01 am

Aaje jumoa no din hato . . sagla masjid ma aavj ne tahyatul masjid , Quran ni tilawat , tasbeeh kari rahya hata vaayez na pehle.
Te baad SMS ni savari aavi masjid ma to elaan karva ma aayu humara vaha k sagla namaz , tilaawat je kai bhi karta hoi ye muki ne bandh kari ne moula na didaar kare . . .
I can't understand SMS is more important than even namaz or Quran ??????????????????????

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:22 am

Today it was recorded video of SMB. Going by the trend followed of the past few days wouldn't they show any video that they could defaming SKQ by the mouth of SMB as that would have been an instant hit for the SMS group.

Just a thought

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:23 am

MUSTAPH wrote:Today it was recorded video of SMB. Going by the trend followed of the past few days wouldn't they show any video that they could defaming SKQ by the mouth of SMB as that would have been an instant hit for the SMS group.

Just a thought
I was expecting that either they will relay waaz where MS was sitting closer to SMB
OR
They will relay waaz in which SMB has mentioned "Bhai ne taklif thai hase" (this line was most debatable).

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 31, 2014 5:31 pm

Badri Lacewala, the blue eyed boy of Muffy is doing Azeem Khidmat of distributing 53,000 Naryals daily to abdes. His man does the job of "Drilling" holes in the Naryals although he would be doing a great service if he drills a hole in Muffy's brains (in case if he has any) !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:47 pm

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: