reformist have missed the golden opportunity!

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Critical_Thinker

Re: reformist have missed the golden opportunity!

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:22 pm

Admin wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote: Hello admin, who are you really because people in udaipur think this website is owned by either americans or british.
Would you mind revealing your true identity for us here, to settle the issue once and for all?

You most definitely deserve hearty thanks for creating this website, although I wish youd run it better so people stop thinking you are a wahhabi.
Yes, the forum may not be important or change anything, but its certainly a great place to debate and make new friends, or apparently in my case, enemies!
It is unfortunate that people in Udaipur and you think that way. Tell them to come here and spend time and really explore this site and this forum and see how much wahhabi content is here and how much Bohra/Reform content is here, and then make a considered judgement - that will settle the issue. If they still conclude that this is a wahhabi run site then how would it matter what our identity is.
In your opinion, how much of the content here is bohra/reform?
What percentage would you estimate it as being?

Why are you so reluctant to reveal who you are?
What is the reason for you wanting to remain hidden?
Mr insaf can show the world who he is, so I dont see why you cant do the same.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:32 pm

Critical Thinker,
Good for you. Please continue to "live your life" and leave this forum to its insignificance.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:34 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
Biradar wrote:.... you were not here when this "color coded posts" started. A certain Mr Adam, from his high horse, no doubt receiving ilham from Mr. Muffadul (LA), commanded everyone to use colors based on who they followed or what they believed, so he could easily distinguish posters beliefs. Mr Adam was using green color, so in jest, I decided to do so, and so did Al Zulfiqar. We did not want Mr. Adam to tell us to use red colors as we did not believe in his idols.Nothing sinister, sister.
biradar,

thanks for taking the time and effort to explain to this extremely frustrated and bilious sister what this color coding business is all about. i have lost patience debating with someone like her, whose hysterical and delirious mind sees and seeks all sorts of demons where none exist.
Wasnt it you who said you will no longer post here because youve left the bohra community and joined another?
I will have to search the forum sometime this weekend and see if I can find the post.
But Im pretty sure it was you because I remember the self-important highlighting of the text.

I mention this because all my other detractors are merely overly optimistic dreamers who are a little detached from the harsh reality of the world.
But I get the distinct impression that deep down, they have their heart in the right place and they do mean well overall.

You on the other hand al zulfiqar, are either a compulsive liar or a disgusting hypocrite.
Someone who lives without principles or conviction and has absolutely no integrity.
Which means you are no better than the wahhabis here, who Im sure you side with almost all of the time.
Basically you are the other side of the same coin, that harms bohras, both traditional AND progressive.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 pm

Ozdundee wrote:Team you are being baited by this person called critical thinker...gender of the person is unconfirmed ..language and style is indicating this person is out to stir trouble and distraction .

The person is provoking a response be cautious ..better ignore, intentionally tying the suck out vocal reformist . Do not reveal details ..

Note the comment she is here to learn about SKQ ! While we know SKQ has his own site and has stated has no association with PDB
I am well aware of the fatemi dawat site but naturally it will be biased as its run by their own camp.
This place has more open and diverse opinions about SKQ which are very interesting and informative and dare I say it, extremely funny too!

As for the paranoid conspiracy theory you have, please feel free to believe whatever makes you and your 'team' happy.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:08 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:Like all the other udaipuris, I felt this place doesnt represent the true ideals of the udaipur jamaat.
"Like all other Udaipuris." That is a sweeping claim.

This site never claimed to represent the Udaipur jamat. The site is here to provide information and create awareness about the reform movement, its history, our Bohra faith and heritage - and of course to expose the corrupt clergy.

This forum is open and free to primarily discuss reform issues but also allows free and fearless discussion of Islam and the many voices that claim to speak in its name. If this freedom of thought and expression makes you uncomfortable then you're not the first one. We are committed to providing an open and free platform for ideas and opinion to flow.

If you are from Udaipur you should know who we are. Just ask around.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:38 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:ozzy,

you are the second person to voice this same suspicion after bro gm, this person in critical mental condition is definitely a kothari implant trying to sow discord and dvision here.
Is there anything you say here apart from over-the-top insults and delusional abuse?
I thought you were going to ignore me, yet you cant stop talking about me.
More lies and hypocrisy from the one and only al zulfiqar.
Last edited by Critical_Thinker on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:47 pm

maethist wrote:No posts from our sister Critical_Thinker in several days? That is a shame. She did liven up the forum somewhat.

I must ask our sister not to be too upset due the pounding she received from some members here. I have also been subject to similar reception but I found the forum too entertaining to let go. So sister, continue your quest here.

I detect here a pecking order of reformists, very comfortable in their world view. It is led by 3 brilliant participants whose literary skills are much to be admired. They are the absolutely brilliant Al Zulfiqar whose satires are a high point of my day and 2 self-hating Bohras, Ghulam Muhammed and Humsafar. I would include Biradar among them but must wait until he contributes more.

Then, of course, we have His Excellency, the Joker-in-Chief, the all-knowing, all-righteous Sheikh anajmi (TUS, SAW etc) and his maids. He is definitely a fringe and does not really belong in the pecking order but the leaders seem to give him a bone or two, too often, in my opinion. His self-delusion in considering himself to be God's gift to Bohras knows no bounds.

Ozdundee? Well, i don't know but he resides among the descendants of convicts, cut-throats and thieves down under and you know it is not difficult to imagine that they still retain a trace of bullyism. That could have an effect on him.

So, when all these people round up on you then you should be understanding of their 'maqaam' and consider yourself proud to be worthy of being an object of their attack on you, Sister. Continue your postings. in time you will have as thick a skin as our Lord anajmi (TUS, SAW etc).
Hello Matheist bhai and a belated pehli raat mubarak to you, even though I suppose you dont follow the islamic calender any more!

I havent been around due to hectic preparation for the special day.
But I am most assuredly back now to continue the conversation, as I sure you will agree by looking at this thread!
Dont worry, the mutterings of anonymous and insignificant people on the internet does not bother me in the slightest.
Indeed I thoroughly enjoy the debate, especially when its with men who have overblown egos and clearly harbour sexist tendencies.
Sadly they do have a habit of using foul language and ad hominem, which reveals their lack of intellect and muslim decency.
Still despite the constant and completely unwarranted insults and abuse, it does seem that I was very much missed! I wonder why?
Last edited by Critical_Thinker on Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:50 pm

Being missed on an insignificant and worthless forum doesn't do much to bolster your ego now does it? Don't you wish you were missed by someone or something more important?

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:52 pm

Humsafar wrote:Critical Thinker,
Good for you. Please continue to "live your life" and leave this forum to its insignificance.
Telling me to leave the forum is admission of defeat, which is what I fully expected.
However as long as admin allows me to stay, I shall remain to continue the insignificant chit chat with you all.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:15 pm

Admin wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote:Like all the other udaipuris, I felt this place doesnt represent the true ideals of the udaipur jamaat.
"Like all other Udaipuris." That is a sweeping claim.

This site never claimed to represent the Udaipur jamat. The site is here to provide information and create awareness about the reform movement, its history, our Bohra faith and heritage - and of course to expose the corrupt clergy.

This forum is open and free to primarily discuss reform issues but also allows free and fearless discussion of Islam and the many voices that claim to speak in its name. If this freedom of thought and expression makes you uncomfortable then you're not the first one. We are committed to providing an open and free platform for ideas and opinion to flow.

A noble ideal, but obviously one that only 20 people agree with as that is the active membership on the forum.
Have you ever considered taking a different approach, which may garner greater appeal and bring more members and activity here?

Sorry admin bhai, but everybody I know in udaipur thinks you are from america.
Why not put your picture somewhere on the website and introduce yourself to everybody?

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:38 pm

Admin wrote:
admin,

that is the key statement in the whole debate - IF YOU ARE FROM UDAIPUR.

:wink: :mrgreen:

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:38 pm

anajmi wrote:Being missed on an insignificant and worthless forum doesn't do much to bolster your ego now does it? Don't you wish you were missed by someone or something more important?

Your imbecile Majesty, Al-Aleem, Al-Rasheed anajmi, May God lengthen your life ta-roze-qayamat,

Unlike you, a sole exception, I must say, no participants here needs their egos bolstered.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:09 pm

Well, I don't need my ego bolstered either, but after dealing with idiots like you, it just can't help being bolstered. :wink:

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:12 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:
maethist wrote:
I detect here a pecking order of reformists, very comfortable in their world view.

Ozdundee? Well, i don't know but he resides among the descendants of convicts, cut-throats and thieves down under and you know it is not difficult to imagine that they still retain a trace of bullyism. That could have an effect on him.

i dont know what is your beef with ozdundee, but your comment was totally unwarranted, unprovoked and downright derogatory. Why? What is his crime? simply because he saw through her/his game? this goes as a black mark on your judgement of people and your own character.

Sorry about that. That must be written off as a failed attempt at humor.

You know that Brits joke about Ozzies as being convicts specially during the "Ashes".

I have no beef against Ozdundee. In fact, I admire his stand against FGM. I only brought him in because he was also one of the several who commented negatively against our sister Critical_Thinker.

Humsafar

Unread post by Humsafar » Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:50 pm

Critical_Thinker wrote:
Humsafar wrote:Critical Thinker,
Telling me to leave the forum is admission of defeat, which is what I fully expected.
I said leave this forum to its insignificance. Now read it again, carefully and slowly. Does it mean I'm asking you to leave this Forum? As usual you rushed to the conclusion that you wanted to.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:49 am

admin, AZ and humsafar caution ...this critical person is looking for a brawl..it is deliberate strategy to test your emotional threshold once you cross the emotional threshold the real character of the person is very transparent .

wonder why she is using alias and swing the bat around the crowd to hit as many issues as possible

you may wonder why I am not having this discussion via PM...it is to show whoever has got an agenda that we are able to detect and push back, we are united in purpose...the agenda to call names like wahabi, fringe of udaipur is to have us respond and in doing so analyse and try to identify...notice trying to reveal the identity of Admin... I was worried for a while...the use of the word 20 is also a test to get us confirm whether we are 20 200 0r 20,000

the target is both PDB and SKQ this person is slowly peeling the onion trying to destabilize and discredit...well whoever you are be prepared for tears and wet nose..now how do we get rid of this topic ? anyway they will keep coming back to punch holes in our resolve ...stand strong this will not be the last time they try !

AZ thank you for the concern and protection...i will not get emotional :P but thank you again. Maethist I have not paid too much attention as he is not a real threat leave him to run around issues he can know no hard feelings. People may misunderstand our various robust debates as animosity , how mistaken they are ! Anajmi and Muslim First who stays intouch via PM I respect as they have solid Islamic ideological knowledge which is helpful in understanding broad aspects of our deen. I dont know what their ideological leaning is, i dont care .. calling them names is unacceptable. Can Admin permit MF to be able to participate! I need to discuss some historical findings around Fatemid dynasty

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:10 am

What dark thoughts sister/brother? May Allah bless you - go hug a baby or your child and find some love in your day today and tomorrow.

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Sat Oct 25, 2014 2:44 am

Ozdundee wrote: Maethist I have not paid too much attention as he is not a real threat leave him to run around issues he can know no hard feelings.
That is correct. Maethist is not a threat to your cult. I am going to have my say if Wahhabis attack it. However, I will watch with interest the internecine warfare among cult members on opposite sides, namely abdes and reformists, and butt in with comments.

One thought though. By expressing admiration for His Excellency, all-knowing, all-righteous Sheikh anajmi (TUS, SAW etc.)'s Islamic erudition, I suspect you to be a closet Wahhabi and, may be, are planning to attack the cult from within. There are many like you who do not know anything about the Bohra religion, refuse to learn its basic principles and, frankly, are opposed to them. But they would rather learn Islam from those who are fundamentally opposed to the fundamentals of the faith of Bohras.

I doubt whether you will respond. But I will I ask anyway. What do you understand by the term Walayat and do you support it as the foundation of your cult's faith?

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:26 am

MaEthist move on I refuse to engage with you

It seems it is a catch phrase to call anyone who cannot be challenged a Wahhabi it is a good stereotype, before it was mudai then munafiq then progressive, awam Sunni now Wahhabi

I am everything Musalman Bohra Shia Sunni qutbi Wahhabi Christian democrat ozzy Persian follower of Moses Ibrahim .,,, I can go on

What next happy

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:46 am

I think this critical sis or brother is die hard SKQ follower converted from progressive. She/He is not happy with the stand taken by progressive of Udaipur not to join with SKQ. Once a progressive has become an enemy and she/he forgets all pain /struggle taken in the past and now coming hear with motive of destroying progressive movement.

What this site has achieved and how many are taking part is no once concern. The contents on this site and on this form is a proof what it has gained.

Wahabi is a tool of some kothar sponsored participant to malign this site. They don't have any thing else to counter arguments on this form.

Sis/Bro critical please put your picture and your true identity before asking others. For us it is enough that this opportunity is given to us to vent our views and feelings on this site. Who is behind this is not important.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:54 am

I doubt Critical is with SKQ. He/she is insidiously maligning SKQ by voicing her/ his dark thoughts here while voicing support of SKQ. I see that think-for-yourself, an SKQ supporter has already disowned Critical.

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:11 pm

Ozdundee wrote:MaEthist move on I refuse to engage with you

It seems it is a catch phrase to call anyone who cannot be challenged a Wahhabi it is a good stereotype, before it was mudai then munafiq then progressive, awam Sunni now Wahhabi

I am everything Musalman Bohra Shia Sunni qutbi Wahhabi Christian democrat ozzy Persian follower of Moses Ibrahim .,,, I can go on

What next happy
Another genuine anajmi boot-licker!

Following anajmi makes you a Wahhabi. I have clearly explained what a Wahhabi is in my view. Your definition of a Wahhabi is anyone who cannot be challenged. What is that supposed to mean? If you want to get down to silliness, a la anajmi, then since you cannot be challenged on your views of what the Bohra religion is about, then you are a Wahhabi?

You, personally are no threat to the cult. An insignificant voice in wilderness. Good you decided not to engage with me. I will however not disengage from you.
Maqbool wrote:
Wahabi is a tool of some kothar sponsored participant to malign this site. They don't have any thing else to counter arguments on this form.
'kothar sponsored participant' is a myth, a bogey man, tool, if you like. It is used here for anyone who defends the Bohra status quo. No one has provided any evidence, for instance, that Adam is a Kothar agent. It is rather similar to the charge reformists make against abdes for using 'Wahhabi' for anyone who attacks Bohras.

Wahhabi is a Shia-hater. That is a narrow, not quite complete, definition used by me. It is what concerns a Shia the most. anajmi is the only one I have identified as being a Wahhabi. He has some boot-lickers but they may not be full-blown Wahhabis. They may not even know what a Wahhabi really is.

Some on this board claim to be Bohras but either have no knowledge of their religion or hate being Bohras, for whatever reason. I call them self-hating Bohras. They are neither abdes nor reformists. Mere hangers-on and spectators.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:16 pm

Maethist Bhai
If you are atheist why you are defending Shias and the religion Why do not you defend Atheism and convince everyone here to become atheist, that should be your job instead of taking sides about practice of religion
Unless of course you are just Atheist in name but a real hard core Shia follower of Sydena Muffadal Moula

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:20 pm

abde53 wrote:Maethist Bhai
If you are atheist why you are defending Shias and the religion Why do not you defend Atheism and convince everyone here to become atheist, that should be your job instead of taking sides about practice of religion
Unless of course you are just Atheist in name but a real hard core Shia follower of Sydena Muffadal Moula
He is just a Rebel Rouser, a rebellion without a cause so just blowing hot air here. A self hating Atheist opportunist. A true Atheist will not take sides on any sects or religion instead will try to prove the non existence of God while he sounds more like a paid lackey of Kothari Goons whose job is to call everyone Wahabi and discredit this forum with the help from another paid lackey (Hypo)critical (Non) thinker.
Have anyone noticed that Progticide and TB have disappeared since these two characters have shown up....

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:26 pm

I am not defending the Shia religion. I am defending their right to practice their religion without let or hindrance. In the same way, I defend the right of all religions to practice their religions. That includes the Wahhabi religion and even atheism, as long as they do not harm practitioners of other religions.

Defend atheism? No Sir. Although I may occasionally tell you why I am an atheist, this is not really the site to do it. If I want to learn about Wahhabism, I will go to one of their sites.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:32 pm

Defend atheism? No Sir. Although I may occasionally tell you why I am an atheist.
so you are NOT an Atheist and had been lying all this time about not believing in GOD and RELIGION

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:36 pm

SBM wrote:
He is just a Rebel Rouser, a rebellion without a cause so just blowing hot air here. A self hating Atheist opportunist. A true Atheist will not take sides on any sects or religion instead will try to prove the non existence of God while he sounds more like a paid lackey of Kothari Goons whose job is to call everyone Wahabi and discredit this forum with the help from another paid lackey (Hypo)critical (Non) thinker.
Have anyone noticed that Progticide and TB have disappeared since these two characters have shown up....
A paranoid conspiracy theorists dream come true.

As you say, I am no true dyed-in-the wool atheist, just a self-hating atheist. I do not side with any religion but will comment on their absurdities at an opportune moment.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:41 pm

How about commenting on the wrongs of Atheism too...

maethist

Unread post by maethist » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:44 pm

SBM wrote:How about commenting on the wrongs of Atheism too...
That is too general. Which wrong do you want me to comment upon?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:47 pm

maethist wrote:
SBM wrote:How about commenting on the wrongs of Atheism too...
That is too general. Which wrong do you want me to comment upon?
Well you never asked anyone to comment about Wahabi and Dawoodi Bohra wrongs and you decided to be the judge and jury so why not on Atheism or do you have selective amnesia problem