Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#61

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:55 pm

maddy wrote:Bhai ek vat to fix chhe k aa photos aa year Bakerfield na nathi . . I think aa photos aa year thane na che. . because agar aa photo
Last year na hoi to itnu kam public to na j hoi because last year he was mazoon . . .
Think about it
maddy we know you are that person on the mic. So why don't you come out and say what you want to openly. We have all thought about everything, it seems you are the one that needs to think about your devious behavior. Shame on you.

maddy
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:12 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#62

Unread post by maddy » Wed Oct 29, 2014 11:02 pm

think_for_yourself wrote:
maddy wrote:Bhai ek vat to fix chhe k aa photos aa year Bakerfield na nathi . . I think aa photos aa year thane na che. . because agar aa photo
Last year na hoi to itnu kam public to na j hoi because last year he was mazoon . . .
Think about it
maddy we know you are that person on the mic. So why don't you come out and say what you want to openly. We have all thought about everything, it seems you are the one that needs to think about your devious behavior. Shame on you.

Bhai Mara par q bill fadi rahya chho ???
See Mara pass total 3 photos aaya , ek Surat no jaha almost 2.5 - 3 L public che
And 2 pic SKQ na may be thane this year
So I just wanted to know aa pic sahi che ya nahi Because pics ma maxx 20-25 logo che betha hua , so just ye janvu che k SKQ camp ma logo aave bhi che vaaz na liye ya nahi ?? Kitno public support mile che ??
Thane and bakerfield dono jagah . .
AND MOST IMPORTANT THING ME NA SMS CAMP MA CHHU NA SKQ . . I DONT BELIEVE IN BOTH . . . .SO PLZ . . .

confused_mumin
Posts: 18
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 11:42 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#63

Unread post by confused_mumin » Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:03 am

yes these above 2 pics could be of last year ashara or maybe of this year when KQ Saheb had recently been to the US of A to take misaaq of people.But it is definately of THANE.

y-kuc
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:10 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#64

Unread post by y-kuc » Fri Oct 31, 2014 10:19 am

confused_mumin wrote:yes these above 2 pics could be of last year ashara or maybe of this year when KQ Saheb had recently been to the US of A to take misaaq of people.But it is definately of THANE.
The thane house ceilings are not so high if you may have noticed from the fatemi dawat pics.

murtaza2152
Posts: 253
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:26 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#65

Unread post by murtaza2152 » Fri Oct 31, 2014 12:04 pm

maddy wrote:Sorry brother plz don't get me wrong . .
Actually I received this Two photos on what's app so I just wanted to confirm is it true or not ???

These two pics are not of KQ 's Ashara 1436 , they are old may be of chehlam or something else.

The person in mic is Sh Murtaza Radhanpurwala , he has returned to SMS group many months ago.

Research before u write folks.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#66

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Oct 31, 2014 3:04 pm

murtaza2152 wrote:
maddy wrote:Sorry brother plz don't get me wrong . .
Actually I received this Two photos on what's app so I just wanted to confirm is it true or not ???

These two pics are not of KQ 's Ashara 1436 , they are old may be of chehlam or something else.

The person in mic is Sh Murtaza Radhanpurwala , he has returned to SMS group many months ago.

Research before u write folks.
The man sounds like a gutless traitor. If he worked for SKQ and then turned around and made a davedaar video! There is a word for people like him but it is not fit for polite society.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 387
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#67

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:24 am

Alhamdolillah , the gathering in Bakersfield is small but warm and supportive. Ilm is shared and Huzn and Buka fills the air and there is not the smallest hint of power play. I urge more people to join us next year. It's great that thousands are watching on the internet but those who can still make it in-person for Ashura should try and do so. They will not regret the effort.

subcon111
Posts: 36
Joined: Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:12 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#68

Unread post by subcon111 » Mon Nov 03, 2014 2:40 am

A few of the pics of Ashara at Darus Sakina shows an older gentleman in a dupatta. Does anyone know who he is? In one of the pics he is doing 'chammar' khidmat and in another pic he is sitting after the shehzadas.

Crater Lake
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#69

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Nov 03, 2014 7:23 am

He is most likely Dr Moiz Bhaisaheb. Burhanuddin Moula's sister's son who lives in the US and is in Misaq of SKQ.

Ozdundee
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#70

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 04, 2014 7:17 am

What was the number of followers who publicly attended SKQ or his sons sermons.

Are his followers in hundreds , thousands or tens of thousands ?

This is a legit question to understand what SKQ has achieved in almost 1 year.

How many centres do SKQ have across the world ?

Crater Lake
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#71

Unread post by Crater Lake » Tue Nov 04, 2014 8:58 am

Ozdundee wrote:What was the number of followers who publicly attended SKQ or his sons sermons.

Are his followers in hundreds , thousands or tens of thousands ?

This is a legit question to understand what SKQ has achieved in almost 1 year.

How many centres do SKQ have across the world ?
Oz, SKQ has already achieved what he needed to achieve. He did his dawah and many brave souls have answered although only a small fraction of those do so publicly due to the repercussions from social boycott on themselves and their loved ones. Of the tens of thousands who have voiced their support on Fatemi Dawat, a few thousand have given Misaq secretly, and only a few hundred have done so publicly and renounced the MS circus completely. The Bakersfield gathering was very small but we were joined by over a thousand live and I know many will watch the Waaz later. Only 7 thaals were present on Ashura but never in my life have I witnessed a more poignant or pious observation of Ashura. And nor have i made truer friends. I feel I have been rewarded many times over for what I gave up in the last year.

Dawat is a two way street bro. Tawakkalto allallah. Those of us who have declared openly, know that the masjids centers etc. will come in time. First we need our nafs to be in the right hands.

Ozdundee
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#72

Unread post by Ozdundee » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:08 pm

Crater lake

That is good effort in Bakersfield, so if one compares to the number of SMS thaals in USA ...seven thaals may look significant progress ?

Why is SKQ son operating from his residence Why has SKQ been unable to get court orders to get to use the facilities like masjid and centres....there are provisions in law to allow joint use while a legal case is being settled....but one needs multiple cases to be lodged in multiple jurisdictions

what about India ...? What are the numbers like...are we talking hundreds of thaals ?

If you don't disclose and publish your progress how will you encourage others to join you.

Biradar
Posts: 888
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#73

Unread post by Biradar » Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:44 pm

My friend Ozdundee. First, do you think numbers really matter? How many people were with Imam Hussain (AS) when he was in Karbala? How many people first accepted the Prophets (SAW)'s message? And, how many followers did Maulana Ali (AS) have for the first 26 years after the Prophet died? And, how many thaals would form of all the people on this forum? Not many.

If you are so concerned about numbers, you should become a Hindu or Christian, as they have far more thaals than even Mr. Muffadul. You seem obsessed about progress! numbers! court cases! etc. etc. Please, don't get carried away. If you think it is easy to change a community which has been brainwashed for decades, why not go ahead and do it yourself?

Yes, S. Qutbuddin has take a quiet stance, not creating too much commotion. But, on the other hand, so did Imam Zain al-Abedeen, Imam Hassan and many of the early Indian dua'ts. If you were alive at their time you would be jumping to join the ranks of their enemies, as they had more thaals.

Crater Lake has given you a good answer. Don't worry about numbers. Change yourself and then others will follow.

Saif53
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#74

Unread post by Saif53 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:26 pm

Haqq_Prevails wrote:Few years back I for the first time met Taher bs in Karbala for Ashara, his waaz is rivetting, the sincerity shows. I especially remember how he did dua for Aqa Burhanuddin moula during the waaz. You could tell that it came from his heart. Even the shahadat bayaan is "Dil si gham karawe che". I was surprised when all on the MS side started concocting stories about the Qutbuddins not doing dua for Burhanuddin moula, that couldn't be farther from the truth.
Another impressive thing was he barely needed to refer to his notes, everything was from memory, extempore. A Galore of quotes from the Quran at every stage, everything substantiated.
On the topic of notes, let's see if MS can even say a sentence off his script without getting into trouble :)
I just came across this site and posted it on another thread.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... anaza.html

TQ twists historical references. So much for " everything substantiated."

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#75

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:34 pm

What I am struggling to understand is what exactly did he do that constituted "enmity" of Syedna Burhanuddin RA?

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#76

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 04, 2014 3:37 pm

Saif53 wrote:
Haqq_Prevails wrote:Few years back I for the first time met Taher bs in Karbala for Ashara, his waaz is rivetting, the sincerity shows. I especially remember how he did dua for Aqa Burhanuddin moula during the waaz. You could tell that it came from his heart. Even the shahadat bayaan is "Dil si gham karawe che". I was surprised when all on the MS side started concocting stories about the Qutbuddins not doing dua for Burhanuddin moula, that couldn't be farther from the truth.
Another impressive thing was he barely needed to refer to his notes, everything was from memory, extempore. A Galore of quotes from the Quran at every stage, everything substantiated.
On the topic of notes, let's see if MS can even say a sentence off his script without getting into trouble :)
I just came across this site and posted it on another thread.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... anaza.html

TQ twists historical references. So much for " everything substantiated."
You liar you posted it there! You did not "come across" this site. You are deceptively spreading a site that is deceptively named. Do you really expect ayone to believe you?

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#77

Unread post by alam » Tue Nov 04, 2014 6:06 pm

My comments in green
Ozdundee wrote: Why is SKQ son operating from his residence Why has SKQ been unable to get court orders to get to use the facilities like masjid and centres....there are provisions in law to allow joint use while a legal case is being settled....but one needs multiple cases to be lodged in multiple jurisdictions.

I have been wondering same too. My analysis and conclusion is that SKQ camp doesn't want to create more agony for people to come to the public centers, which would force his supportersto face the music from SMS sweet-talking goondas.


If you don't disclose and publish your progress how will you encourage others to join you.

If it would encourage, that would be great. But the community is at such a state with high visibility punishments (in the form of laanuts, baraat, social boycott) doled out to supporters of SKQ. The consequences of losing family connections, and for some, their housing and businesses is very real. SKQ seems to be patient and non-provocative - seems to avoid confrontation.
Crater Lake wrote: Dawat is a two way street bro.

I agree here - It is not entirely in SKQ hands to bring about a revolution.

Tawakkalto allallah. Those of us who have declared openly, know that the masjids centers etc. will come in time. First we need our nafs to be in the right hands.

Those whom I know who have declared openly are at peace, except that they have been shunned by their families and relatives. Actually, the relatives who do shun, most do so out of fear, but some are courageous enough to be very supportive. These are likely a handful, scattered here and there, who provide a lifeline and a bridge between madness and peace. Tolerance and mutual respect is a scarce commodity these days.

Saif53
Posts: 124
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#78

Unread post by Saif53 » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:19 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote: You liar you posted it there! You did not "come across" this site. You are deceptively spreading a site that is deceptively named. Do you really expect ayone to believe you?
Believe what you want.
The fact stays the same. Taher twisted historical facts.

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 576
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#79

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:27 pm

Saif53 wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote: You liar you posted it there! You did not "come across" this site. You are deceptively spreading a site that is deceptively named. Do you really expect ayone to believe you?
Believe what you want.
The fact stays the same. Taher twisted historical facts.
So buddy what about the previous nagar duat who did not attend the janazas of their naas.? Did they not have muhabbat of the previous dais? Your Muffy seems to think that is the ONLY conclusion that can be drawn from janaza absence...What a moron! Had he not checked historical facts?

Haqq_Prevails
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#80

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:47 pm

Adam and Saif53,
Ask MS to answer question #4 here:
http://mumineennijamaat.wordpress.com/

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#81

Unread post by rational_guy » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:29 am

Saif53 wrote:
Haqq_Prevails wrote:Few years back I for the first time met Taher bs in Karbala for Ashara, his waaz is rivetting, the sincerity shows. I especially remember how he did dua for Aqa Burhanuddin moula during the waaz. You could tell that it came from his heart. Even the shahadat bayaan is "Dil si gham karawe che". I was surprised when all on the MS side started concocting stories about the Qutbuddins not doing dua for Burhanuddin moula, that couldn't be farther from the truth.
Another impressive thing was he barely needed to refer to his notes, everything was from memory, extempore. A Galore of quotes from the Quran at every stage, everything substantiated.
On the topic of notes, let's see if MS can even say a sentence off his script without getting into trouble :)
I just came across this site and posted it on another thread.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... anaza.html

TQ twists historical references. So much for " everything substantiated."
Saif53 you are claiming in the link above that you have quoted from Auyunul Akhbar. Please scan the relevant pages and post it on this blog

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#82

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:15 am

Below is what I wrote on the other thread:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=10252&p=147439#p147439
Crater Lake wrote:What about the other duats that he mentioned? Are those lies too? Why don't you mention those? So the point is that there have been numerous incidents in history when duats have been absent from janaazas of their naas. That does not mean that they did not have mohabbat of their naas as MS claims loudly and repeatedly. You are splitting hairs Adam. I still believe Taher Bhaisahb over the deceptive MS.
I haven't seen Tahers video to comment which other Duat he mentioned.
But, I did confirm from Uyun al Akbar, and it is very clear that Taher was lying about Imam Qaim.

It is the Sunnat of Dawat that the Mansoos MUST lead the Namaz if he is in the same city.
KQ WAS in Mumbai and ran away.
He didn't even pray behind Syedna Mufaddal TUS - similar to Imam Husain praying behind the Amil.
I haven't come across an example of any Imam or Dai running away from their Dai's/Imams Janaza and not praying behind it.



@Unhappy Bohra
So buddy what about the previous nagar duat who did not attend the janazas of their naas.? Did they not have muhabbat of the previous dais?

You seem to have missed the point the link is trying to make.
- We aren't talking about Mansoos (who was elsewhere) not being able attend the Janaza. We are talking about a claimant Mansoos running away from the Janaza when he was in the same city. According to Syedna Taher Saiufddin's Risala, it is the Sunnat that the Mansoos prays Janaza Namaz IF HE IS IN THE SAME PLACE.
- The other issue is that even if KQ claims he didn't come out of fear. He had other options of praying the Janaza Namaaz from afar.
- Why did he stop his children and followers from attending the Janaza Namaaz? The followers wouldn't have been noticed at the time (because his claim wasn't known to anyone), and there were thousands of people. Why did lock them up in Thane?
- About Imam Qaim AS. All that needs to be known is Taher (for no sane reason) chose to give erroneous historical examples.

@rational_guy:
Saif53 you are claiming in the link above that you have quoted from Auyunul Akhbar. Please scan the relevant pages and post it on this blog

I personally checked Uyun al Akbar myself after reading the link, and I have already posted the Reference on this Forum.
Uyun al Akbar, by Syedna Idris. Chapter of 13th Imam Mansoor, first Paragraph.

I will not scan the pages and post it here because Fatemi Dawat doctrines prohibit it. Especially on a Munafiq Forum. I'm sure Mr Khuzaima will agree to that as well. I have given you the reference, you can ask the KQ family to confirm it, if you don't believe me.

Contact:
Darus Sakina (Madhuban Bungalow), Thane (West), India
Pokhraine Rd No. 1, Upvan, Thane (West) 400606 (the bungalow gate is a big green one just before the Yeoor forest check naka)
T: +91-22-2585-6076

E: info@fatemidawat.com

haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#83

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:22 am

You can post the whole world on my head, but that still doesn't answer the question why you refuse to believe the highest rutba after dai when he says nass was done on him or anyone else for that matter. Logic says that in a time like this, any sensible person would first confirm with the mazoon. Otherwise, just get rid of the mazoon rutba, take his name out of misaaq and stop forcing people to believe your ridiculous circus!

Ozdundee
Posts: 882
Joined: Wed May 29, 2013 6:57 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#84

Unread post by Ozdundee » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:10 am

Bi radar I will avoid a personal argument

How is your response helping your or skq cause ?

I guess your are in the ranks and have authority

What is skq following in India or how many turned up for Ashura at thane? Either you don't know , it is a small number and you are defensive or just unhelpful

Regarding why I care I will answer in another topic

zinger
Posts: 1995
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#85

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:24 am

haqniwaat wrote:You can post the whole world on my head, but that still doesn't answer the question why you refuse to believe the highest rutba after dai when he says nass was done on him or anyone else for that matter. Logic says that in a time like this, any sensible person would first confirm with the mazoon. Otherwise, just get rid of the mazoon rutba, take his name out of misaaq and stop forcing people to believe your ridiculous circus!
Sorry to say this but sometimes you act as blind as a bat as you call us.

This is not the first time you have done this.

you demand proof, you get it and then you say i dont give a damn about the proof.
you have done this before too

i have no issues with what you believe is true, you feel ex-Mazun Maula is true, so be it, i will not get into a debate with you on beliefs, but atleast stop behaving like a fool

if you want proof and when you are shown it, either accept it and shut up or find it and verify it for yourself. dont behave like a prat

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#86

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:32 am

Thank you Zinger Bhai.

haqniwaat wrote:You can post the whole world on my head, but that still doesn't answer the question why you refuse to believe the highest rutba after dai ...

The Answer is simple.
Because I chose to believe the Rutba higher than the Mazoon, and that is the Dai. It is the Dai Mutlaq that you REFUSE to believe, when he performed a clear Nas on Syedna Mufaddal TUS.
It is the Dai Mutlaq's responsibility to appoint the Mansoos, not the Mazoon or any other Rutba.
Last edited by Adam on Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#87

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:43 am

Adam wrote:, when he performed a clear Nas on Syedna Mufaddal TUS..
really !

Crater Lake
Posts: 312
Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:46 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#88

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:44 am

Adam wrote:Thank you Zinger Bhai.
haqniwaat wrote:You can post the whole world on my head, but that still doesn't answer the question why you refuse to believe the highest rutba after dai ...
The Answer is simple.
Because I chose to believe the Rutba higher than the Mazoon, and that is the Dai. It is the Dai Mutlaq that you REFUSE to believe, when he performed a clear Nas on Syedna Mufaddal TUS.
It is the Dai Mutlaq's responsibility to appoint the Mansoos, not the Mazoon or any other Rutba.
And Adam you chose to believe Moiz bhaisab. Listen to the audio!! Aqa Moula is questioning what he read. Su naam che? Naam su che? Mohammed naam che? RIGHT after he read Mufaddal par nass nu taj and stopped! Moiz bhaisab conveniently converted that whole section to Maru naam Mohammed che. Please...It is all on tape. Don't try to tell us that Burhanuddin Moula conferred Nass on Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. Listen to the audio on that tape! Now I know why that audio was muffled when it came to us on world wide relay. It was so that no one could make out Moiz Bhaisab's big fat lies.

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#89

Unread post by humanbeing » Wed Nov 05, 2014 9:51 am

Crater Lake wrote: It was so that no one could make out Moiz Bhaisab's big fat lies.
“Big Fat Lie” is a small phrase ! it is a grandest con act ever pulled up in my opinion. An obscure nuss event shot SMS and his camp to 10 generations worth treasure. Remove the pomp and opulence from this DAISHIP and SMS will hand-over this office with his hands to SKQ !

Sabse Bada Rupayya !

Adam
Posts: 1257
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#90

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:15 am

And Adam you chose to believe Moiz bhaisab. Listen to the audio!! Aqa Moula is questioning what he read. Su naam che? Naam su che? Mohammed naam che? RIGHT after he read Mufaddal par nass nu taj and stopped!...


Nope.
- I believe what I heard from Syedna Mohammed Burhnuddin RA. I was present in Raudat Tahera and heard the relay at a later stage as well. I heard much more than the "muffled video" that was posted on the Fatemi Dawat site.
- I also believe the Shahids of the London Nass. Syedna's trusted and beloved Shehzadas. Of whom I have heard nothing against them from Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin.
- I also believe the voice of Syedna RA from the Audio recording. I recognize my Moula's voice. (and you'll haven't been able to prove otherwise)
- I also believe that Syedna WAS MEDICALLY fit to perform the Nass after I saw him in Raudat Tahera and in the Hospital video
- I also believe the Document prepared by Syedna RA with his signature
- Finally, I also believed the Mazoon (at the time) website www.Tahiyaat.com, when they posted about the Nass on Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

As long as you accept that Syedna RA did say "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj", you've accepted the truth.
Everything else is a guess from your part.
If Syedna RA made a mistake (Hasha lillah) by reading that & stopped - Then your belief in the Dai is flawed.
And if he did make that mistake (Hasha lillah), it was his responsibility to undo it, and clarify that mistake to us.
He didn't, because it wasn't a mistake.


So....
Did you guys get a chance to ask Taher Qutbuddin why twisted historical facts about Imam Qaim in his Waaz?