Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#121

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:48 am

MMH wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Crater Lake, Its Moula Moula Muffadal Moula. That is a chant from our heart....

So since it angers me I counter to you that ....

KQ must be the Ganpatti.... for he sits like a mute.... You guys must chant 'Bobro Bobro, Khuzaima Bobro.

KHUDA NE LANNAT ON KHUZAIMA QUTBUDDIN.


We will not catch him he him self will be caught and Khuda wrath will fall on him.

Dude counted close to a million....

and the million too said Khuzaima per Khuda ne Lannat. Khuda ehne pakerse.




Why getting angry....count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS upto 10 and then post the next statement. Relax.

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#122

Unread post by MMH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:15 am

Again I repeat....

Why getting angry....count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS up to 10 and then post the next statement. Relax.


Universaldad wrote:
MMH wrote:
Dude counted close to a million....

and the million too said Khuzaima per Khuda ne Lannat. Khuda ehne pakerse.




Why getting angry....count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS upto 10 and then post the next statement. Relax.

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#123

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:23 am

MMH wrote:Again I repeat....

Why getting angry....count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS up to 10 and then post the next statement. Relax.


Universaldad wrote:
What a stupid thing to say MMH... Its more count than you can do.. I know you can count only on your fingers.
You truly are a b*#%#%

yes but hey youc an count KQ followers on your fingers a couple of times.

I mean its funny.. a bunch of KQ followers talking about small Syedna Mufaddal followers.. You truly are crazy..
I think the Black magic has bounced back on his followers :D :D

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#124

Unread post by MMH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:48 am

noor5253 wrote:
MMH wrote:Again I repeat....

Why getting angry....count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS up to 10 and then post the next statement. Relax.


What a stupid thing to say MMH... Its more count than you can do.. I know you can count only on your fingers.
You truly are a b*#%#%

yes but hey youc an count KQ followers on your fingers a couple of times.

I mean its funny.. a bunch of KQ followers talking about small Syedna Mufaddal followers.. You truly are crazy..
I think the Black magic has bounced back on his followers :D :D

That was a totally uncalled for thing to say Noorie! But that can be expected from a pea brain follower of MS....

You don't have any logic to provide, you go on to black magic. If SKQ was so well versed with Black Magic, you would have been under his fold too!!!

BTW, I did not say MS followers...I said count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS....

Now I say it again....

Why getting angry....count up to 10 and then post the next statement. Relax. :D

Take your time...slow poke!

MMH
Posts: 312
Joined: Tue Jan 28, 2014 2:22 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#125

Unread post by MMH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:20 am

Oh noorie!!! This one i got on whatsapp...the quote is apt for you especially in relation to mass following of Ms...


Words of Wisdom -
Be careful when you are blindly following the Masses, sometimes the M is silent...

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#126

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:27 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Crater Lake, Its Moula Moula Muffadal Moula. That is a chant from our heart....

So since it angers me I counter to you that ....

KQ must be the Ganpatti.... for he sits like a mute.... You guys must chant 'Bobro Bobro, Khuzaima Bobro.

KHUDA NE LANNAT ON KHUZAIMA QUTBUDDIN.

We will not catch him he him self will be caught and Khuda wrath will fall on him.
Khudas wrath fell upon Yusuf najmuddin, where he is madfoon in egypt no one knows!.....look at the face of Badri jamali wrath of Allah has definitely fell upon him, he has become black as coal. Aliasger kalimuddin was betrayed position of mazoon who is mufeed of Muffadal Saifuddin, that is a wrath of Allah! Muffadal saifuddin's grand children left him for SKQ saheb OH MY that is some big wrath of Allah!
Shz Syedi Yusuf Najmuddin Amir ul Jamea is madfoon in peace in an orchard next Moulana Malik ul Ashter RA , Shz Aliasgar BS, Janab Badrul Jamali BS and all other sahebo and qasarali are happy and in health in the khidmat of AQA Moula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS.

Sadly KQ Bobro aka the Kidnapper, the Dawedaar, the Chuski Baba, is burning from the inside in disappointment waiting to enter Hell with this toli. I think he is also worried where he will get buried. May be in one of his farms in the outskirts of Mumbai or in the backyard of his shed in Thane.

:D :D :D

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#127

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:31 am

MMH wrote:
noor5253 wrote:
What a stupid thing to say MMH... Its more count than you can do.. I know you can count only on your fingers.
You truly are a b*#%#%

yes but hey you can count KQ followers on your fingers a couple of times.

I mean its funny.. a bunch of KQ followers talking about small Syedna Mufaddal followers.. You truly are crazy..
I think the Black magic has bounced back on his followers :D :D[/quote]
MMH wrote: That was a totally uncalled for thing to say Noorie! But that can be expected from a pea brain follower of MS....
You don't have any logic to provide, you go on to black magic. If SKQ was so well versed with Black Magic, you would have been under his fold too!!!
BTW, I did not say MS followers...I said count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS....
Now I say it again....
Why getting angry....count up to 10 and then post the next statement. Relax. :D
Take your time...slow poke!
yeaahh...I ammm aa slooooww poookkeee.

But you sure are fast.
And who made you queen of hearts, knowing who genuinely Love Mufaddal Maula TUS and who dont..
I am not angry.. Just amused at your rants...We followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin are truly relaxed.. Why shouldnt we be..We are on the right track with everything going for us.
Its you KQ followers who are on the edge...You havent done ziyarat in 10 months, you havent prayed in a masjid in ten months. Your only ziyarat is to Thane.
Why should we not be relaxed.

Mumineen worldwide are going for ziyarat of Imam Hussain AS, Hajj, Umrah, Hindustan ziyarat etc. It is you all who are mehroom.

So,...Dont get angry.. Count to 10..wait. it wont do you any good.honey.

noor5253
Posts: 92
Joined: Thu Sep 11, 2014 5:36 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#128

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 4:36 am

MMH wrote:Oh noorie!!! This one i got on whatsapp...the quote is apt for you especially in relation to mass following of Ms...
Words of Wisdom -
Be careful when you are blindly following the Masses, sometimes the M is silent...
Dil Ko Behlale e Ghaalib..
You truly enjoy believing that we are a mass blind follower.. But then we were blind followers of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin AQ too.
I dont deny being part of hundreds of thousands of followers of Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin AQ.
It is people like you who are blind..

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#129

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 20, 2014 8:17 am

they havent done ziyarat coz u people are not allowing them to
it shows ur people character and upbringing, not theirs.

MUSTAPH
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#130

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:41 pm

Noor 5253

I am not saying SMS is right nor am saying SKQ is right but than as you say about SKQ followers not done Ziyarat. If one wants to do ziyarat of imam Hussain, or any other duat in India or world wide why should your SMS stop and restrict them. Just because they have record in ejamaat cards. So finally ejamaat cards are to tighten their grips on the necks. And only a kafir will stop mumineen to do ziyarat.

And with this aspect if you take it, than its " sau sonar ki ek lohar ki" SMS has restricted n number of SKQ followers from ziyarat so SKQ has restricted SMS from the love of his grand children.

How selfishly you SMS followers condemned that but do not feel the pain of other SKQ followers. If they do not agree to your following but they are still followers of SMB.

Saif53
Posts: 152
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:39 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#131

Unread post by Saif53 » Thu Nov 20, 2014 2:11 pm

None of the Qutbi's have answered this:
In his "Waaz", why did Taher Qutbuddin twist the facts about the story of
1) Imam Mansoor SAW and the Janaza?
2) Sulaiman Nabi SAW and the "private" Nass?

Read: http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... anaza.html
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html

MUSTAPH
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#132

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Thu Nov 20, 2014 11:22 pm

Saif53

SKQ has done this to manipulate the history to his benefit because he is power hungry.

You got your answer now you answer
1. In raudat tahera why has SMB sounding difficult to even know what name is he referring
2. In raudat tahera why did Dr. Moizbhai announce the name on his own (there is audio which clearly proves this)
3. Why has the London mass video which was exclusively shown not made public on you tube or other channels to shut everyone's mouth.
4. After Africa incident why did SMB not remove SKQ from seat or even not speak anything ever against him. But still took all misaaq with his name valid.
5. Were the sons of SMB not actually ruling and managing all bohra affairs since past many years. Was it not possible for them to manipulate everything in their favour
6. Why is it that dai, mazoon, mukasir all coming from same family. Is bohra teaching so bad that there is not a single bohra learned so much to acquire any of such positions. If this is the only spiritual family How and from where did they become so spiritual.

If you do not have answers to this than at least get into your ninkampoop brains that you are in blind Faith.

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#133

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:58 am

Saif53 wrote:None of the Qutbi's have answered this:
In his "Waaz", why did Taher Qutbuddin twist the facts about the story of
1) Imam Mansoor SAW and the Janaza?
2) Sulaiman Nabi SAW and the "private" Nass?

Read: http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... anaza.html
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html
Whether he twisted them or made a mistake, the waaz are still available online for EVERYONE to view and make their own judgment. Where are waaz of SMS so that they can be analysed too?

Adam
Posts: 1260
Joined: Mon Jun 20, 2011 7:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#134

Unread post by Adam » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:35 pm

@kimanumanu
Whether he twisted them or made a mistake, the waaz are still available online for EVERYONE to view and make their own judgment. Where are waaz of SMS so that they can be analysed too?


Can you find the 52nd Dai's Waaz online?
No?
Exactly.

Besides the point. So you agree Taher Qutbuddin is twisting facts and lying in the waaz to try and prove his point?


SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#135

Unread post by SBM » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:41 pm

^
Did SMB had his NUSS verified by a Hindu's dream. Did Baba Ramdev hugged SMB?
Exactly

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#136

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:52 pm

@Adam

The point I was making is that, in today's circumstances, for all intents and purposes we have two camps. Yes one camp has 99.99% and the other 0.01% but you CANNOT deny that we are split and the biggest proof of that is in the royal family itself.

Now if you agree with the above, the point I was making is that one camp has decided to put everything up for public scrutiny. The other is holding on to status quo. And the clearest example I can give is the Raudat Tahera nass video. Had that video not been put up I would never discovered the lies that were told that day. I want you to give me a straight answer if you can: Did Dr. Moiz lie or not on that day?

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#137

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:57 am

kimanumanu wrote:@Adam

The point I was making is that, in today's circumstances, for all intents and purposes we have two camps. Yes one camp has 99.99% and the other 0.01% but you CANNOT deny that we are split and the biggest proof of that is in the royal family itself.

Now if you agree with the above, the point I was making is that one camp has decided to put everything up for public scrutiny. The other is holding on to status quo. And the clearest example I can give is the Raudat Tahera nass video. Had that video not been put up I would never discovered the lies that were told that day. I want you to give me a straight answer if you can: Did Dr. Moiz lie or not on that day?
Kimanumanu, Please understand that the 99.99% is the 100% now which is the Dawoodi Bohra community. The 0.01% is all now 100% of the Khozemites, Progressives, Reformists etc...

There is no obligation and reason for the Dawoodi Bohra community to share anything on the internet or youtube. There is enough evidence of the Nass for the people who could hear and see. Those who heard and saw but did not accept chose to do so. They had hatred of SMB RA and that hatred continues with their hatred of the Imam and his Dai SMS.

Also no one is stopping anyone from ziyarat of Karbala or any other moze which is open to public. Yes by casting yourself out of the Dawoodi Bohra community you have no right to use the communities facilities at these places. As for the Ziyarat of SMB and STS, these are the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras. No need for the others to come here who have hated them. For the guests of the community there are special tours organized.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#138

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:15 pm

Universaldad wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:@Adam

The point I was making is that, in today's circumstances, for all intents and purposes we have two camps. Yes one camp has 99.99% and the other 0.01% but you CANNOT deny that we are split and the biggest proof of that is in the royal family itself.

Now if you agree with the above, the point I was making is that one camp has decided to put everything up for public scrutiny. The other is holding on to status quo. And the clearest example I can give is the Raudat Tahera nass video. Had that video not been put up I would never discovered the lies that were told that day. I want you to give me a straight answer if you can: Did Dr. Moiz lie or not on that day?
Kimanumanu, Please understand that the 99.99% is the 100% now which is the Dawoodi Bohra community. The 0.01% is all now 100% of the Khozemites, Progressives, Reformists etc...

There is no obligation and reason for the Dawoodi Bohra community to share anything on the internet or youtube. There is enough evidence of the Nass for the people who could hear and see. Those who heard and saw but did not accept chose to do so. They had hatred of SMB RA and that hatred continues with their hatred of the Imam and his Dai SMS.

Also no one is stopping anyone from ziyarat of Karbala or any other moze which is open to public. Yes by casting yourself out of the Dawoodi Bohra community you have no right to use the communities facilities at these places. As for the Ziyarat of SMB and STS, these are the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras. No need for the others to come here who have hated them. For the guests of the community there are special tours organized.
Hmm what's a Khozemite? Is it some special mithai? Sounds delicious. Royal Delite Khozemite... Yum yum...I might try serving that with Turkey this year instead of a pumpkin pie....

What makes you think followers of SKQ are mehroom from ziyarats anywhere? Everyone is going and doing ziyarat in itminaan, Alhamdolillah.

I am fascinated that you are trying so hard to highlight the possible difficulties faced by SKQ followers. You and your Moula must be really scared that if people are not scared off by lies, they will come to SKQ TUS in large numbers. Really man, you guys are just sad....

UnhappyBohra
Posts: 607
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#139

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:25 pm

think_for_yourself wrote: Hmm what's a Khozemite?
:lol: It's a kite that flies real high....

Your thanksgiving feast sounds lovely. My wife will be setting the table for the beggars-e-dawat...sorry to say.

think_for_yourself
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:12 pm

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#140

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:30 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: Hmm what's a Khozemite?
:lol: It's a kite that flies real high....

Your thanksgiving feast sounds lovely. My wife will be setting the table for the beggars-e-dawat...sorry to say.
Your thanksgiving feast will be lovely too I am sure. Too bad I can't say the same for the guest-list.

SBM
Posts: 6429
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#141

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:17 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: My wife will be setting the table for the beggars-e-dawat...sorry to say.
So the Turkeys will be sharing the thaal with you :)

MUSTAPH
Posts: 131
Joined: Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:24 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#142

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Wed Nov 26, 2014 10:41 pm

Universaldad wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:@Adam

The point I was making is that, in today's circumstances, for all intents and purposes we have two camps. Yes one camp has 99.99% and the other 0.01% but you CANNOT deny that we are split and the biggest proof of that is in the royal family itself.

Now if you agree with the above, the point I was making is that one camp has decided to put everything up for public scrutiny. The other is holding on to status quo. And the clearest example I can give is the Raudat Tahera nass video. Had that video not been put up I would never discovered the lies that were told that day. I want you to give me a straight answer if you can: Did Dr. Moiz lie or not on that day?
Kimanumanu, Please understand that the 99.99% is the 100% now which is the Dawoodi Bohra community. The 0.01% is all now 100% of the Khozemites, Progressives, Reformists etc...

There is no obligation and reason for the Dawoodi Bohra community to share anything on the internet or youtube. There is enough evidence of the Nass for the people who could hear and see. Those who heard and saw but did not accept chose to do so. They had hatred of SMB RA and that hatred continues with their hatred of the Imam and his Dai SMS.

Also no one is stopping anyone from ziyarat of Karbala or any other moze which is open to public. Yes by casting yourself out of the Dawoodi Bohra community you have no right to use the communities facilities at these places. As for the Ziyarat of SMB and STS, these are the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras. No need for the others to come here who have hated them. For the guests of the community there are special tours organized.


From where in earth these SMS come to the conclusion that the followers of SKQ become out of dawoodi bohra. They are out of Muffadal bohra, but are still very much Dawoodi bohra. And them not allowed to use the communities facilities is absurd as the community has collected this money from the Dawoodi bohras abd the followers of SKQ have also paid from their hard earned money for these facilities. Any New made facilities from 2015 onwards can be prohibited to them why the existing ones as SMB had taken their misaaq and given them rights to enjoy these benefits. Now wouldn't a new dai and a son respect the what is given by the past dai and a father.

zinger
Posts: 2045
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#143

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 27, 2014 12:34 am

You know what universaldad... people like you are [DELETED] many people here :evil:
Universaldad wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:@Adam

The point I was making is that, in today's circumstances, for all intents and purposes we have two camps. Yes one camp has 99.99% and the other 0.01% but you CANNOT deny that we are split and the biggest proof of that is in the royal family itself.

Now if you agree with the above, the point I was making is that one camp has decided to put everything up for public scrutiny. The other is holding on to status quo. And the clearest example I can give is the Raudat Tahera nass video. Had that video not been put up I would never discovered the lies that were told that day. I want you to give me a straight answer if you can: Did Dr. Moiz lie or not on that day?
Kimanumanu, Please understand that the 99.99% is the 100% now which is the Dawoodi Bohra community. The 0.01% is all now 100% of the Khozemites, Progressives, Reformists etc... RIIIIIIGHT... AND YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION ON THE BASIS OF...........................??????????

There is no obligation and reason for the Dawoodi Bohra community to share anything on the internet or youtube. FAIR ENOUGH. AGREED There is enough evidence of the Nass for the people who could hear and see. AGREED. Those who heard and saw but did not accept chose to do so. They had hatred of SMB RA and that hatred continues with their hatred of the Imam ... BHAI,,,,, SERIOUSLY, GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED. I HAD AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE COMPLETE LOVE FOR BURHANUDDIN MAULA AND UTMOST AND UNSHAKABLE FAITH IN THE IMAM. and his Dai SMS. NO HATRED IN MY HEART, JUST A NAGGING CONCERN BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES AND CERTAIN BEHAVIOURS

Also no one is stopping anyone from ziyarat of Karbala or any other moze which is open to public GOOD TO HEAR THAT. CAUSE KARBALA AND ALL OTHER ROZAS ARE BLOODY WELL OPEN TO PUBLIC. Yes by casting yourself out of the Dawoodi Bohra community you have no right to use the communities facilities at these places. NO ONE IS CASTING THEMSELVES OUT VOLUNTARILY. JOKERS LIKE YOU ARE PLAYING JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER. WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD AROUND HERE? As for the Ziyarat of SMB and STS, these are the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras THEY ARE MY DAI TO. I WILL COME AND GO AS I PLEASE. I COCK A SNOOK AT YOU AND DARE YOU TO STOP ME. No need for the others to come here who have hated them THIS I AGREE. IF PEOPLE HERE ARE SO BUSY ABUSING THEM, THEN THEY HAVE NO NEED (NEED MIND YOU, NOT RIGHT) TO COME THERE. For the guests of the community there are special tours organized. RIIIIIIGHT... SO NON BOHRAS CAN BE ALLOWED TO STROLL AROUND BUT DAWOODI BOHRAS CANNOT?

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#144

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Nov 27, 2014 1:13 am

UnhappyBohra wrote:
think_for_yourself wrote: Hmm what's a Khozemite?
:lol: It's a kite that flies real high....

Your thanksgiving feast sounds lovely. My wife will be setting the table for the beggars-e-dawat...sorry to say.
Yes Khozemite can be thought as a kite flying really high.... sadly this kite is a kaati patang (no string attached ) [DELETED]

Dude you must hate you wife... she has kept you in check and total control it seems. :D

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#145

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Nov 27, 2014 2:48 am

zinger wrote:You know what universaldad... people like you are [DELETED] many people here :evil:
Universaldad wrote: Kimanumanu, Please understand that the 99.99% is the 100% now which is the Dawoodi Bohra community. The 0.01% is all now 100% of the Khozemites, Progressives, Reformists etc... RIIIIIIGHT... AND YOU CAME TO THAT CONCLUSION ON THE BASIS OF...........................??????????

There is no obligation and reason for the Dawoodi Bohra community to share anything on the internet or youtube. FAIR ENOUGH. AGREED There is enough evidence of the Nass for the people who could hear and see. AGREED. Those who heard and saw but did not accept chose to do so. They had hatred of SMB RA and that hatred continues with their hatred of the Imam ... BHAI,,,,, SERIOUSLY, GET YOUR HEAD CHECKED. I HAD AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE COMPLETE LOVE FOR BURHANUDDIN MAULA AND UTMOST AND UNSHAKABLE FAITH IN THE IMAM. and his Dai SMS. NO HATRED IN MY HEART, JUST A NAGGING CONCERN BECAUSE OF HIS POLICIES AND CERTAIN BEHAVIOURS

Also no one is stopping anyone from ziyarat of Karbala or any other moze which is open to public GOOD TO HEAR THAT. CAUSE KARBALA AND ALL OTHER ROZAS ARE BLOODY WELL OPEN TO PUBLIC. Yes by casting yourself out of the Dawoodi Bohra community you have no right to use the communities facilities at these places. NO ONE IS CASTING THEMSELVES OUT VOLUNTARILY. JOKERS LIKE YOU ARE PLAYING JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER. WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD AROUND HERE? As for the Ziyarat of SMB and STS, these are the Dai of the Dawoodi Bohras THEY ARE MY DAI TO. I WILL COME AND GO AS I PLEASE. I COCK A SNOOK AT YOU AND DARE YOU TO STOP ME. No need for the others to come here who have hated them THIS I AGREE. IF PEOPLE HERE ARE SO BUSY ABUSING THEM, THEN THEY HAVE NO NEED (NEED MIND YOU, NOT RIGHT) TO COME THERE. For the guests of the community there are special tours organized. RIIIIIIGHT... SO NON BOHRAS CAN BE ALLOWED TO STROLL AROUND BUT DAWOODI BOHRAS CANNOT?
Zinger Bhai, I see the turmoil within you. You Agreed with most of the points in my post. For the rest you are confused and contradicting yourself.

First of all since you say that take SMS TUS as your Dai, so no question you are a Dawoodi Bohra... no reason for anyone stopping you from Ziayrat or any other miqaat or moze of the Dawoodi Bohra community.

Khozemites and progressives, as you too say have no faith in SMS, who is your Dai and hence they are not part of the Dawoodi Bohra community... just like the Alvi Bohras, Sulamani Bohras etc.. are not part of the Dawoodi Bohras.

You see KQ and his followers cast them selves out by not going according to the Nass farman of SMB RA. No one cast them out, they moved away. KQ is the one who went away to Thane and started a new Dawat. His followers went away from Masjid and Markaz of Dawoodi Bohras. They started their own new community and jamaat as is evident on their website.

As for the reformists and others well they cast themselves away a long time ago. Zehra Cycle lady, was roaming the streets with a journalist on the day of Ashura.. truly progressive... Others on this forum curse all the Dai's and their amal, some question the imam, others question Nabi SAW and Panjatan, others Islam.... all of these people with questions are not Dawoodi Bohras... Yes they can say that once upon a time they were or their ancestors were Dawoodi Bohra.

zinger
Posts: 2045
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#146

Unread post by zinger » Thu Nov 27, 2014 3:56 am

UD bhai,

The turmoil within me is not because i have any doubts in my faith. its because i am concerned with the trends that Mufaddal Maula is setting... rampant abuses to community seniors, meeting and hugging Hindu priests and politicians (not that i have an issue with that), while we cannot touch him except with a rumal (and this is my issue with him). Yes, you will claim Burhanuddin Maula did the same, but i dont remember him hugging a Hindu priest. I do not remember people swimming in the pool to deliver dishes to Burhanuddin Maula during a ziafat. Burhanuddin Maula prayed lanat on certain Islamic figures, but then again, all Shias do it. Burhanuddin Maula preached peace and women to study further and take the community forward, not sit at home and make rotis and stitch topis. Burhanuddin Maula said never to hurt a mumin, but here we see rampant lanatbaazi, burning effigies, calling and kicking harmless innocent dogs calling them names....

so u see, im not the one full of contradictions. point no. 1

point no. 2, progressives are not even in this equation, but whether followers of ex-Mazun Maula are Dawoodi Bohras or not is a point that law will decide. unless, like i said, you want to play judge jury and executioner.

i agree the followers of the above-mentioned moved away, so then, why were they attacked and hounded when they came for ziarat at Raudat Tahera?

And for your last point, whether reformists and zehra ben consider themselves or can claim to be Bohras or Shias even, well, thats their prerogative.

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#147

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:20 am

zinger wrote:UD bhai,

I do not remember people swimming in the pool to deliver dishes to Burhanuddin Maula during a ziafat..
THAT WAS FUNNY SCENE :mrgreen: I dont know what host and the guest was thinking at that time. :idea:

for me it was face palm
Attachments
images.jpg
images.jpg (5.59 KiB) Viewed 3514 times

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#148

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:35 am

KQ did not went out of the community to form a new dawaat.
plz get ur facts correct.
he was not allowed by force.
dowoodi bohras are by definition followers of sayedna dawood bin qutubshah
so u dont have copyright on that name.
alavai and sulemani dont follow him, so ur point is useless comparing KQ to him.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1023
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#149

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Nov 27, 2014 4:38 am

whoever follows dawood bin qutubshah can be called dawoodi bohras.
so both followers of SMS and KQ are dawoodi bohras by definition.
after wards u can call them mufaddali or qutbi if u wish , but both mufaddali and qutbis are dawoodi bohras.
like khojas and 12er are shias too.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

#150

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:37 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:KQ did not went out of the community to form a new dawaat.
plz get ur facts correct.
he was not allowed by force.
dowoodi bohras are by definition followers of sayedna dawood bin qutubshah
so u dont have copyright on that name.
alavai and sulemani dont follow him, so ur point is useless comparing KQ to him.
Mama dude,

He ran away.... he has been running away from SMB all his life. Ok actually he forcefully ran away.

He was not kept away, he took it on himself to go beyond his Had. He was a mazoon and thought he would claim to be Dai.

The point is that if you dont follow the Dai of Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah one nass after the other you are not Dawoodi Bohra. So SMS has nass of SMB who has nass of STS and so forth till Syedna Dawood bin Qutubshah.

Just saying you believe in Syedna Qutubshah and no one else does not make you a dawoodi Bohra.

KQ cannot be compared to anyone but a dushman of the dawat of Syedna Bin Qutubshah.