Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
kimanumanu

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Nov 27, 2014 6:47 am

Universaldad wrote: He ran away.... he has been running away from SMB all his life. Ok actually he forcefully ran away.
So Mazoon ran away from Dai all his life? And Dai still kept him as Mazoon. Yeah that makes perfect sense.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:11 am

Zinger
not sit at home and make rotis and stitch topis.
:) :) :D

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:38 am

In Muffadal world everything is possible!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 am

kimanumanu wrote:
Universaldad wrote: He ran away.... he has been running away from SMB all his life. Ok actually he forcefully ran away.
So Mazoon ran away from Dai all his life? And Dai still kept him as Mazoon. Yeah that makes perfect sense.
Glad to know it makes perfect sense to you now....

... and Yes I dont think it has sunk into the heads of Ha---waat(edited) and Crater as yet so for their benefit here is another brief explanation on KQ>...... you see the (deleted) that KQ was, he would have harmed the community even more if he was removed from the position. His bagawat did start as soon as SMB RA did nass on SMB and it became zahir in London. After that day he kept running away from SMB TUS and planning his firka with the help of A. M. Ahmadi.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:46 pm

Universaldad wrote:
kimanumanu wrote: So Mazoon ran away from Dai all his life? And Dai still kept him as Mazoon. Yeah that makes perfect sense.
Glad to know it makes perfect sense to you now....

... and Yes I dont think it has sunk into the heads of Ha---waat(edited) and Crater as yet so for their benefit here is another brief explanation on KQ>...... you see the (deleted) that KQ was, he would have harmed the community even more if he was removed from the position. His bagawat did start as soon as SMB RA did nass on SMB and it became zahir in London. After that day he kept running away from SMB TUS and planning his firka with the help of A. M. Ahmadi.
brother, stop making a fool of yourself. everytime you open your mouth, the filth that flows out is amazing!!!

i am not going to decide who is right and who is wrong. that will be left to the day of judgement, i dont remember anyone dying and making you God around here!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:40 am

Oh my Saifu, why are you promoting and advertising your site over here, why don't you go to your master and ask him to promote this website through zeininfosys or malumaat.com. Oh wait hold up a second, i guess you ran out of money, seems like you are broke! Muffadal does not even look at people who got no cash on them!
Su maula ni nirali shaan!

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 am

Mr. Saifu,
I visited your site. Most things are on dress wearing by SKQ followers.
Do you know in the time of STS the dress was different. SMB has changed it. Nobody has taken objection. Similarly if SKQ is liberating their followers from ST, what is wrong? And have you seen the photo of jiafat of Dhanerawala family in Dubai? The person is not wearing dhadhi or topi and SMS has kept his hand on his (Without any rumal)This is the fitting reply to all who has written article in your site. Think twice and do not promote your site in free.