Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think_for_yourself

Re: Ashara 1436 - Fatemi Dawat

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:00 pm

Adam wrote:
And Adam you chose to believe Moiz bhaisab. Listen to the audio!! Aqa Moula is questioning what he read. Su naam che? Naam su che? Mohammed naam che? RIGHT after he read Mufaddal par nass nu taj and stopped!...

As long as you accept that Syedna RA did say "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj", you've accepted the truth.
Everything else is a guess from your part.
If Syedna RA made a mistake (Hasha lillah) by reading that & stopped - Then your belief in the Dai is flawed.
And if he did make that mistake (Hasha lillah), it was his responsibility to undo it, and clarify that mistake to us.
He didn't, because it wasn't a mistake.

So....
Did you guys get a chance to ask Taher Qutbuddin why twisted historical facts about Imam Qaim in his Waaz?

Adam he did not finish the sentence. Have you heard him? He did not even catch the name he had just read? I am not second guessing him, He was doing so himself! Su naam che? Naam su che? Mohammed naam che?

Perhaps you also believe like the majority of Saifee Mahal that Burhanuddin Moula retracted the nass. If he had to retract the nass how flawed do you believe he was that he made a mistake in the most important task of his life? You are the one digging holes for yourself.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:41 pm

What about when Syedna Burhanuddin RA recited "Ya Sayyeda Shohadai" and Dr. Moiz stated "be ilhamillahe wa ilhame waliyehi tamney a sharaf apiye che"?

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:13 pm

As long as you accept that Syedna RA did say "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj", you've accepted the truth.

It was a question not a statement. The following is the actual question:

Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj ?? Are you kidding me ??

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:17 pm

kimanumanu wrote:What about when Syedna Burhanuddin RA recited "Ya Sayyeda Shohadai" and Dr. Moiz stated "be ilhamillahe wa ilhame waliyehi tamney a sharaf apiye che"?
Lies everywhere! That indeed is the MOST blatant lie of them all. Moiz bhaisab need not have said anything, he could have initiated the recitation of a bayt or two but instead he blatantly chose to continue with the fake message! This shows that all the lies were intentional. If he was a true khidmatguzar of Aqa Moula he would have tried to stay true to Moula's wishes. Instead he chose to become a pawn of the king makers.

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 pm

So.
You guys DO accept the words "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" were said right?
And what about the words "rutba ma charhaya" heard a little while before that, while Syedna Mufaddal was standing in front of him?

If you guys don't, because you'll have issues, The court will hear it. And you will regret ever siding with the Dark/Deaf/Blind side.

Oh, and I forgot to answer @Crater lakes comment about the Qutbi Ashara:
I am very excited about the first ever world wide broadcast of ashara waaz by Fatemi Dawat. No worrying about showing waaz passes, no scanning ejamat card,

In 1435 H Dubai Ashara, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin started the Ejamaat system. He mentioned it in his Waaz and appointed Shz Huzaifa BS to head it.
And in 1432, he launched the ITS52 Card.

Between the 52nd Dai and the 53rd Dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. Whose farmaans do you despise more?

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:05 pm

Lies lies and more lies from the Qutbi Bohras.
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 11:42 pm

This year, on the day of Aashura, after doing the tasbeeh of the names of the 21 Imams and 52 Dais as per the tradition of Da’wat, Syedna Qutbuddin TUS took the Qur’an Majeed in his hand and declared:

“The successor of the 51st Dai and 52nd Dai is amongst you, and on this day of Aashura, keeping Allah Ta’ala as my witness, keeping Imam Husain SA as my witness, and keeping Imam-uz-zaman SA as my witness, with the Qur’an Majeed in my hand – the Qur’an from which my bawajisaheb has prayed, that is with me, keeping that Qur’an in hand I declare to you that the 53rd Dai – the servant of Imam-uz-zaman – is Khuzaima Qutbuddin. The Nass of all the Dais, the Nass of the 51st Dai and the Nass of the 52nd Dai, has reached me, the 53rd Dai. The 51st Dai conferred Nass and the 52nd Dai conferred Nass on me. Today, I am the servant of Imam-uz-zaman, but you are the children of Da’wat and so today I am your father. Your father is concerned for his children day and night. He prays for his children day and night. May Allah Ta’ala keep you all safe and prosperous. May He keep you fulfilled and content in the Da’wat of Imam-uz-zaman. In these days of Imam Husain SA may He fill your arms and fulfill your wishes. And may Allah Ta’ala sacrifice my soul a thousand times for my Maula Imam-uz-zaman. “My soul is sacrifice for the Mawla of all men – in his remembrance my soul passes each day and night”…bismillah-ir-rahmaan-ir-rahim –lahu Da’watul Haqq, lahu Da’watul Haqq, lahu Da’watul Haqq, lahu Da’watul Haqq ."

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:05 am

Still after the lost throne. Religious Baiparies.

Let me see what you eat and I can tell you if your are the followers of Mola Ali.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 09, 2014 12:56 am

haqniwaat, I sympathize with your position and SkQ... as I have warned before skq may be more qualified and credible in his claim ....but that he and his supporters will need to fight and grab the power more intelligently than how you are going about at present.

Verbal declaration and debating is not enough.

sms has already taken a big lead and knows what abdes are looking for ..they need simple material things like social entertainment, feasts, hope of going of heaven whether it is real or fake, they like celebrity worship, pomp, extravagance....they are you typical crowd that Indian politics and Bollywood has spawned who like popular leader. it is the 21st century world full of materiel distractions

so the point is skq needs to rollup the sleeves and get dirty with his mission and take sms head on, blow by blow, throw money and play the game or patiently slowly attract the few across and grow a new community base on quality and not quantity.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:10 am

Oz what are you saying? If he rolls up his sleeves and gets dirty, the Dawat WILL NOT be based on quality!

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:16 am

Ever get the feeling that all work stops as soon as you put on komi libas.

dal-chaval-palidu

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Sun Nov 09, 2014 1:25 am

Ozdundee wrote:haqniwaat, I sympathize with your position and SkQ... as I have warned before skq may be more qualified and credible in his claim ....but that he and his supporters will need to fight and grab the power more intelligently than how you are going about at present.

Verbal declaration and debating is not enough.

sms has already taken a big lead and knows what abdes are looking for ..they need simple material things like social entertainment, feasts, hope of going of heaven whether it is real or fake, they like celebrity worship, pomp, extravagance....they are you typical crowd that Indian politics and Bollywood has spawned who like popular leader. it is the 21st century world full of materiel distractions

so the point is skq needs to rollup the sleeves and get dirty with his mission and take sms head on, blow by blow, throw money and play the game or patiently slowly attract the few across and grow a new community base on quality and not quantity.
Br. Ozdundee,

I respectfully disagree with you. Let SMS speak (and Kothar and its henchmen and their actions) and people may quitely be thinking. I hope that SKQ does not change the approach and does not get into dirty play. Yes, he will get a smaller section of the community, but so be it. Getting dirty will get him an even smaller community.

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:25 am

If any of you have been reading Fatimidawat.com then you know the difference between Aqamola TUS and muffy is like day and night. Aqamola TUS brings people to him with love, and muffy clenches people with chains of $$$.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Nov 09, 2014 3:33 am

Oz,
et tu, brute?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:34 am

Ozdundee wrote:haqniwaat, I sympathize with your position and SkQ... as I have warned before skq may be more qualified and credible in his claim ....but that he and his supporters will need to fight and grab the power more intelligently than how you are going about at present------
----so the point is skq needs to rollup the sleeves and get dirty with his mission and take sms head on, blow by blow, throw money and play the game or patiently slowly attract the few across and grow a new community base on quality and not quantity.
Br OZ
All I think it let SMS do all the pomp like Yazid and Pharoh did in his time while Imam Hussain and Mousa AS did the right way and today who is revered and who is condemned.
You know working in legal frame work is always painstakingly slow and illegal route is faster but in long run results are reversed.

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:58 am

SBM wrote:All I think it let SMS do all the pomp like Yazid and Pharoh did in his time
What I cannot understand is that they don't even learn from history of what has happened to such power-mongers and self-proclaimed ilah-ul-ards. A couple of lines from "Chadhta sooraj dheere dheere" come to mind;
Kal jo taanke chalte they apni shano-shaukat par
Shamma tak nahi jalti aaj unki turbat par

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:55 am

Dirty not in the sense of deceit but aggressively

Look at The Prophet SAW , Ali AS there was time when the hand has to be raised.

Whoever thinks the pharaoh walked away peacefully in the sunset needs to read history in detail.

The taqiya in Ismaili tradition has been a weakness overtime this has led to its demise

Anyway if you collectively want to be hopefull we may not be around in our lifetime to see the results

Don't hedge bets on civil cases

I can only hope I am wrong

Saif53

Unread post by Saif53 » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:17 am

Twisted Arguments by Taher Qutbuddin:
http://qutbibohras.blogspot.com/2014/11 ... bi-as.html

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:36 am

haqniwaat wrote:If any of you have been reading Fatimidawat.com then you know the difference between Aqamola TUS and muffy is like day and night. Aqamola TUS brings people to him with love, and muffy clenches people with chains of $$$.

Hehe.
IF that's your twisted argument.

If only you see the pictures of Thane jail and thousands Surat Masjid e Moazzam.
It's clear who "brings people to him with love".

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:40 am

Sure....he brought Taizoon Bhaisab to him with love and made him give Misaq...sure no threats were involved....sure no threats were involved for all those people in bhendi Bazar who signed blank papers in the middle of the night...yep it was all love....

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sun Nov 09, 2014 9:52 am

Adam wrote:
haqniwaat wrote:If any of you have been reading Fatimidawat.com then you know the difference between Aqamola TUS and muffy is like day and night. Aqamola TUS brings people to him with love, and muffy clenches people with chains of $$$.

Hehe.
IF that's your twisted argument.

If only you see the pictures of Thane jail and thousands Surat Masjid e Moazzam.
It's clear who "brings people to him with love".

Yes love where I see people being asked to stand up to chant the latest Bohriwood blockbuster "Moula moula". The dai for some reason needs this to be chanted loudly and aggresively with compulsion otherwise he does not feel the love obviously.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:08 am

Top of the charts, this chant. In fact I heard the Hare Krishnas are considering adopting it and the Marathi people in Mumbai are seriously considering giving up Ganpatti Bappa Morya for "Mola Mola..."

MUSTAPH

Unread post by MUSTAPH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:14 am

[attachment=0]
Adam wrote:So.
You guys DO accept the words "Mufaddal Bhai ne Nass nu Taaj" were said right?
And what about the words "rutba ma charhaya" heard a little whil[attachment=0] before that, while Syedna Mufaddal was standing in front of him?

If you guys don't, because you'll have issues, The court will hear it. And you will regret ever siding with the Dark/Deaf/Blind side.

Oh, and I forgot to answer @Crater lakes comment about the Qutbi Ashara:
I am very excited about the first ever world wide broadcast of ashara waaz by Fatemi Dawat. No worrying about showing waaz passes, no scanning ejamat card,

In 1435 H Dubai Ashara, Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin started the Ejamaat system. He mentioned it in his Waaz and appointed Shz Huzaifa BS to head it.
And in 1432, he launched the ITS52 Card.

Between the 52nd Dai and the 53rd Dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS. Whose farmaans do you despise more?

hey Adam

I have heard the audio of raudat tahera and cannot hear the name muffadal said by SMB. can you post the audio that you claim with the name of muffadal

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:31 am

Crater Lake wrote:Top of the charts, this chant. In fact I heard the Hare Krishnas are considering adopting it and the Marathi people in Mumbai are seriously considering giving up Ganpatti Bappa Morya for "Mola Mola..."
Crater Lake, Its Moula Moula Muffadal Moula. That is a chant from our heart....

So since it angers me I counter to you that ....

KQ must be the Ganpatti.... for he sits like a mute.... You guys must chant 'Bobro Bobro, Khuzaima Bobro.

KHUDA NE LANNAT ON KHUZAIMA QUTBUDDIN.

We will not catch him he him self will be caught and Khuda wrath will fall on him.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:45 am

Universaldad wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:Top of the charts, this chant. In fact I heard the Hare Krishnas are considering adopting it and the Marathi people in Mumbai are seriously considering giving up Ganpatti Bappa Morya for "Mola Mola..."

KQ must be the Ganpatti.... for he sits like a mute.... You guys must chant 'Bobro Bobro, Khuzaima Bobro.

We will not catch him he him self will be caught and Khuda wrath will fall on him.
We don't chant and sway to anyone's name. We are not Hare Krishnas or Mufaddali closet Hindus.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:02 am

Universaldad wrote:

Why getting angry....count the no. of followers who genuinely love MS upto 10 and then post the next statement. Relax.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Wed Nov 19, 2014 8:59 am

Out of the 20 or so active posters just on this site, there are at least 10 ejamaat card holders supportive of SKQ.

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:32 am

Universaldad wrote:

Khudas wrath fell upon Yusuf najmuddin, where he is madfoon in egypt no one knows!.....look at the face of Badri jamali wrath of Allah has definitely fell upon him, he has become black as coal. Aliasger kalimuddin was betrayed position of mazoon who is mufeed of Muffadal Saifuddin, that is a wrath of Allah! Muffadal saifuddin's grand children left him for SKQ saheb OH MY that is some big wrath of Allah!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Nov 19, 2014 10:33 am

new name for Muffadali followers "KHUDA NI LAANAT BOHRAS"