Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
topiwala

Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

Unread post by topiwala » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:19 pm

Mumineen Please dedicate this thread for recording all the Mojizas of Mufaddal Mola (TUS) so that the Munafiqeen of Mufaddal Mola would understand the divine spirituality and grandeur of Mufaddal Mola TUS,.

haqniwaat

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:28 pm

Yes, Mr. Topiwala, he certainly did a great mojiza on Taizoon Bhaisaheb! From what I hear, he's as sick as anything after being continually pestered by the shouting and angry mufaddal mola. :-( At such a young age, he was torn apart by the very person whom he respected the most. What a miracle indeed!

WiththenameofAllah

Unread post by WiththenameofAllah » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:31 pm

Who is taizoon bs ? What ms did to him ?

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Wed Oct 29, 2014 2:43 pm

WiththenameofAllah wrote:Who is taizoon bs ? What ms did to him ?
Subj: Tasleemat
Date: 98-08-02 16:14:50 EDT
To: idris@badruddin.demon.co.uk

Shehzada Saheb,

I am in very deep distress and have no one to turn to, and thought maybe you can help. I don't even know how to express what I am about to write, but I have faith in Aqamola's TUS doa mubarak, and know that he will always be with me, until and and even after my last breath. Please read this with shafaqat, as Aqamola TUS would want to see rehmat on any mumin.

Several months ago, Taher bhai Qutbuddin stayed over at our place here in Bakersfield, along with his wife. Before he came, the Aamil Saheb here, and many others from Baite Zaini made it very clear that they will not call our home, or have anything to do with us, as long as Taher bhai is at our house.

During Ashara Mubaraka in Nairobi, Shehzada Mufaddal Bhaisaheb called me in the morning one day, and asked me how things were. Then, the following day, he called me again, and told me that "since Taher bhai stayed at your house, he has probably messed up your mind and I want to clean it".

Then, he began to ask me questions like "can a mazoon receive taeed from Imam uzZamaan?" I replied "no". "Then who receives taeed?" I replied: "Aqamola". Then he said: "who will come in your qabr?" I replied: "Aqamola". Then, he began to ask me if I knew what happened with Mazoonsab. I replied that I knew a little bit, but not much. Then he began to tell me things that he said Mazoonsab had done in Africa. He told me to go and ask anyone "right here, any mumin, and they will tell you the story!" I was absolutely shocked! I replied: "I thought Aqamola TUS had said not to talk about this and that Aqamola had given maafi to Mazoonsab?" He said: "yes, but Mazoonsab still did all these things...so what if he had been given maafi, he still did these things, didn't he?!" Then, he went on to tell me what Mazoonsab had done in Udaipur, recently...how he used his hands to give salaami "like Aqamola TUS".

You probably want to shoot me by now, but wallahil azeem, this is what took place in Nairobi with me and Mufaddal Bhaisab. My logic does not allow me to agree with what he says about Mazoonsab. Because according to my logic, and Allah has given me a brain, if Aqamola TUS has kept Mazoonsab a mazoon, and if I try to question anything Mazoonsab does, I am questioning Aqamola. Also, since Aqamola TUS has made Mazoonsab Aqamola's mazoon, Mazoonsab belongs to Aqamola, and I believe he is Aqamola's TUS amaanat, and if I say or do anything against Aqamola's TUS amaanat, I am doing khayaanat. Nobody has told me this...I am deducting this all by myself, with pure and simple logic.

Also, in the ruqu chitthi (that I read in Sahifatus Salaat), which, when I die, I will have this piece of paper next to me, says: "wa bi haqqe dai'il ajal...wa mazoonehi wa mukasirehi...", which means to me that upon my death, I will have next to me as wasila in the ruqu chithi, the names of Aqamola TUS, Mazoonsab and Mukasirsab. How can one say anything against them and expect to receive their wasila in one's grave?

I don't care what anyone does to me anymore. I have simply had enough of this! They can crucify me or kill me or do whatever they want, but I know that when I die, Aqamola TUS will take me to heaven...He said exactly this in His wa'az in Dallas. I know that hell is going break loose on me now, but I am ready for it, for I know that Aqamola TUS will guide me and help me through it all.

I have nobody on this earth except Aqamola TUS who truly cares about me...and my wife. And you know for a fact per my history, that nobody in my family cares about me...it's all a big game for them. I have heard them many times talking about "two firqas that will happen" and "who will be mansoos". I say, Naoozobillah!!!!! May Allah grant Aqamola TUS the longest life, until the day of qiyamat! How can any moomin even think about mansoos! What a bunch of heretics! So when they say "TUS", do that not mean it?!!!! Are they waiting for something?!!!! And they call themselves moomin?! How can any moomin worry about "mansoos"? Why would any moomin worry about this, when the only thing a moomin cares about and loves is Aqamola TUS? What would Aqamola TUS say about all of this if someone were to do araz to him that this is how these people think?

Abde Syedna al Minaam TUS
Taizoon

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:12 pm

And who is this Taher BS

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:23 pm

topiwala wrote:Mumineen Please dedicate this thread for recording all the Mojizas of Mufaddal Mola (TUS) so that the Munafiqeen of Mufaddal Mola would understand the divine spirituality and grandeur of Mufaddal Mola TUS,.
topiwala,

will you please stop posting these type of nonsensical threads on this forum and abusing its hospitality? you are very close to being banned and blacklisted if you dont.

the only mojiza of mufatlal is that he has spawned idiots like you.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:29 pm

SBM wrote:And who is this Taher BS
Skq's oldest son....

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:04 pm

admin,

please delete this nonsensical thread. it is nothing but an attempt at self-glorification and self-importance for mufatlal and besides we have idiots like haqniwaat jumping in to recount long-winded and unending sob stories of some loser called taizoon. pata nahi kahan kahan se chale aate aise bewaqoof yahan..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:10 pm

Al Zulfiqar wrote:admin,

please delete this nonsensical thread. it is nothing but an attempt at self-glorification and self-importance for mufatlal and besides we have idiots like haqniwaat jumping in to recount long-winded and unending sob stories of some loser called taizoon. pata nahi kahan kahan se chale aate aise bewaqoof yahan..
Br AZ
I think Admin should let these fools keep on posting. SO FAR I HAVE NOT SEEN ANY MOJIZA OF SMS YET? I think this thread does belong in Light Reading

Rebel

Unread post by Rebel » Wed Oct 29, 2014 9:09 pm

topiwala wrote:Mumineen Please dedicate this thread for recording all the Mojizas of Mufaddal Mola (TUS) so that the Munafiqeen of Mufaddal Mola would understand the divine spirituality and grandeur of Mufaddal Mola TUS,.
What you talking about? That sucker is a devil in disguise. He probably has a divinity of a Satan like his father and grandfather...a monarchy of Satans persecuting innocent community memebers and converting them into zombies.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:39 pm

After extensive research on the vast number of mojizas of DMBS , i was able to collect a select few :mrgreen:
1. He acheived the impossible task of alienating his daughter-in-laws and his grand children.
2. He looses his temper in lesser time then what a Jet Concorde takes to break the speed of sound.
3. He crosses railway tracks better then Salman khan in "Kick"
4. He has danced in full public view in Yemen.
5. He easily bore the sweltering heat/ pollution of streets in Surat in an A/C buggy meant for Brides
6. He can talk to dead Shehzadas (Shz Huzefa)
7. He has convinced macho dawoodi bohra men to make rotis .
8. He remembers most things of SKQ except his own aledged Nass date.
9. He has numerous times done Sajda to TV ( even though Islam prohibits sajda to pictures and idols)
10. He is the only muslim man to have the capacity to wear gold ( accepted gold rolex watch in karachi)

And the list will go on...... :twisted:
P.S. DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:44 am

And the biggest mojija is out of nowhere this man who was neither mazoon nor mukashir nor educated nor famous in terms of any achievement become DAI.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:40 am

In the year 1981 that is abt 33 years back when I was a young boy i remember I was sitting with my father and some of his friends most of them were shaikhs and active participants, one of them passed a comment MANSOOS TOU SHAHZADA MUFADDAL BHAI SAAB CHE... this comment was not taken up for any further discussion, nobody gave it a reply in fact a couple of them made faces as they were not ready to talk abt anything after Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin. This comment was made by a diehard khidmat guzar and I still wonder how come that person had any clue abt the mansoos 33 years back when we had hardly hear anything abt Mufaddal Saifuddin.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:44 am

This is just my experience that I am sharing don't label it another moujiza

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:11 am

salaar wrote:In the year 1981 that is abt 33 years back when I was a young boy i remember I was sitting with my father and some of his friends most of them were shaikhs and active participants, one of them passed a comment MANSOOS TOU SHAHZADA MUFADDAL BHAI SAAB CHE... …….. This comment was made by a diehard khidmat guzar and I still wonder how come that person had any clue abt the mansoos 33 years back when we had hardly hear anything abt Mufaddal Saifuddin.
Kothari Agents will now dig this post much more deeper, and they are going to find out, who is that khidmat guzar ! there could be another witness and drama dished out by kothar of yet another proof of “nuss” on Mufaddal Saifuddin !

It is a Mojiza Indeed !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 3:56 pm

topiwala wrote: the Mojizas of Mufaddal Mola ....
:mrgreen: :roll: :) :P

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Oct 30, 2014 5:46 pm

By far the biggest Mojiza of Mufatlal is that inspite of displaying the traits of Yazeed in Surat he is able to fool lakhs of Bohras into believing that he is "Hussain na Dai" !!........ A reverse mojiza ala reverse sajda !!

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:59 pm

salaar wrote:In the year 1981 that is abt 33 years back when I was a young boy i remember I was sitting with my father and some of his friends most of them were shaikhs and active participants, one of them passed a comment MANSOOS TOU SHAHZADA MUFADDAL BHAI SAAB CHE... t.
salaar,

if you convey this to mufatlal via your local amil, surely you will be called to surat immediately and asked to proclaim what you heard 33 years ago.

surely, you are now destined to greatness. a honorary shaikh title + an additional NKD with 24 valves attached will be yours, seating next to mufatlal in the ziyafat thaals for 1 year + the ladies in your family will be allowed to tie rakhi's on mufatlal's noorani wrists mubarak etc, a' la the valiant rajput who dreamt of mufatlal karodimal bhutada ibne gagalbhai hathibhai becoming the next king of the bohras.

so what are you waiting for?

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:59 pm

Admin
Kindly move this thread to the lighter side section.

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:34 am

I would gladly accept all such glorifications and ikraam if offered without cost, however I consider the true recipient of these honours should be the Shaikh sahib who uttered these words and only Allah knows what were the grounds upon which he passed that statement. That Shaikh sahib died 5 years back but his family is working with dedication on his footsteps.

Al Zulfiqar

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Fri Oct 31, 2014 4:09 pm

since the shaikh saheb is now no more, the only witness remaining is you. you fully deserve the adulation, glorification and elevation of your status. trust me, it will not only be free of cost but instead you will be rewarded with lakhs and crores. i will personally see to it that this arrangement is honored. if they dont, it will be very easy to bring pressure on them through my contacts with the ruling elite in pakistan.

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Sat Nov 01, 2014 2:42 pm

See how much hatred people have for this git named Mufaddal , it seems his position is no better then Yazid himself for the progressives , Its suprising topi himself could not list a single fake mojiza. Topi ne khudhi topi pehenli

salaar

Unread post by salaar » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:01 pm

Well as earlier said I would appreciate the rewards that you mentioned if it comes free of cost but wallah ul azeem what I said is very true but in any case why should it be considered anything important as these could be just a wild guess by an ordinary momin and not official wordings of nass

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:33 pm

salar your point was unneeded as this cant be counted as Mojiza of Mufddal. I have seen many SMSes which show these false mojizas. The abdes themselves know that they are false and would be instantly rebuked , this is why no abde has the gut to post it here. And you dont even seem to be an abde.

canadian

Unread post by canadian » Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:52 pm

salaar wrote:In the year 1981 that is abt 33 years back when I was a young boy i remember I was sitting with my father and some of his friends most of them were shaikhs and active participants, one of them passed a comment MANSOOS TOU SHAHZADA MUFADDAL BHAI SAAB CHE... this comment was not taken up for any further discussion, nobody gave it a reply in fact a couple of them made faces as they were not ready to talk abt anything after Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin. This comment was made by a diehard khidmat guzar and I still wonder how come that person had any clue abt the mansoos 33 years back when we had hardly hear anything abt Mufaddal Saifuddin.

I may be wrong but I believe the word "mansoos" was used (introduced) as dawat ni zaban just recently when MS was declared heir. Until then we used to say "waaris". Therefore my question to bhai salaar, "are you sure your sheikh saheb used the word "mansoos"?

askz

Unread post by askz » Sun Nov 02, 2014 11:33 pm

TO ALL,
ONE OLD BUT PROBABLY UNHEARD MOZIZA OF SMS(THE MAGICIAN).
ONCE LONG TIME AGO A ZIYAFAT WAS GIVEN BY THE SHIAT-E-ALI COMMITTEE OF MUMBAI TO SMS ON SOME MEMBERS FARM HOUSE. ALL WERE ENJOYING THE DIVINE KHIDMATS IN PRESENCE OF A FALSE MONARCH. EXCLUSIVE FOOD AS USUAL WAS BEING COOKED IN FRONT OF ALL BEING PRESENT THEN AND THERE. PROBABLY IT WAS A ZIYAFAT CUM PICNIC.
ALL THE DEGHS WERE ON THE FIRE. IT WAS AGAIN LIKE "MOHRRUM NI PEHLI RAAT NU THAL"THE FOOD WAS SO AROMATIC THAT ALL WERE WAITING TO POUNCE ON THE FOOD.
AND THEN CAME OUT SOMETHING NEW, SMS CALLED ONE OF THE KHIDMAT-GUZAR AND INSTRUCTED HIM TO GET A DEEP HOLE DUG AROUND 5FT DEEP AND 4FT IN DIAMETER. ALL SAID "MAULA WHY THIS AT THIS HOUR". SMS IS FULL WITH SUCH SURPRISES. ANY WAY ABDE SLAVES DID EXACTLY FOR WHAT THEY HAD BEEN INSTRUCTED." SO IT IS SAID AND SO IT SHALL BE DONE.
THEN CAME THE UNEXPECTED. SMS ASKED THEM TO PICK UP ONE DEGH OF MALIDA (FULL WITH ALMONDS PISTAS AND HEAVENLY MEVAS) AND BURY IT IN THE HOLE IMMEDIATELY. "YOUR WILL IS OUR WISH." THE ABDES DID EVERYTHING AS THEY WERE TOLD. AFTER ALL THIS THE ABDEs INCLUDING SMS ATE THEIR FOOD, BURPED, FARTED AND SAT IDLE DOING NOTHING.
ONE OF THE NEAREST AND DEAREST KHIDMAT-GUZAR ASKED" MAULA AAP TO GAIB NAA JAANAR CHO, O DAFAN KARELI DEGH NU SU SABAB CHE"?
SMS LAUGHED SLYLY AND SAID" AA MUMENIN MARA FARZANDO CHE, MANE EHNI FIKAR CHE. O DEGH NAA UPAR SI EK BADH-HAWA(EVIL SPIRIT) GUZRI CHUKI HATI. JO AGAR MUMENIN EHNE TANOOUL KARTE TO QAYAMAT THAI JATE. ATLE EH DEGH NU DAFAN KARWU JARURI HATU"
WAH WAH WAH SU MAULA NI SHAAN CHE"

THIS DISPLAYS POWER. SMS CAN DO ANYTHING ANYTIME ANYWHERE BECAUSE HE DOES NOT HAVE TO SPEND A DIME FROM HIS POCKET. A NICE IDEA TO IMPOSE THIS KIND OF A MOJIZA
THIS WHOLE INCIDENT WAS NARRATED BY ONE OF A KHIDMAT GUJAR AND IS OF THE TIME WHEN MUFFY WAS NOT ANYWHERE IN THE RACE OF BECOMING 53RD BUT PERHAPS BECAUSE OF THIS HE IS FOUND ELIGIBLE .......

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:32 am

askz wrote: SMS LAUGHED SLYLY AND SAID" AA MUMENIN MARA FARZANDO CHE, MANE EHNI FIKAR CHE. O DEGH NAA UPAR SI EK BADH-HAWA(EVIL SPIRIT) GUZRI CHUKI HATI. JO AGAR MUMENIN EHNE TANOOUL KARTE TO QAYAMAT THAI JATE. ATLE EH DEGH NU DAFAN KARWU JARURI HATU"
WAH WAH WAH SU MAULA NI SHAAN CHE"
Badh-hawa !! ROFL !! Must be a hungry Spirit (aatma) fan of malida !

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Askz

Please avoid typing in upper case, it appears rude & short tempered on your part !

khokawala

Unread post by khokawala » Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:05 am

I always knew that these Mojizas are a scam and manufactured by themselves. Even the story of mojizas are very simplistic to avoid questions.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Nov 03, 2014 6:01 pm

askz wrote:SMS LAUGHED SLYLY AND SAID" AA MUMENIN MARA FARZANDO CHE, MANE EHNI FIKAR CHE. O DEGH NAA UPAR SI EK BADH-HAWA(EVIL SPIRIT) GUZRI CHUKI HATI.
Was there a mirror on top of the Degh ???

Mazakyo

Unread post by Mazakyo » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:07 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
askz wrote:SMS LAUGHED SLYLY AND SAID" AA MUMENIN MARA FARZANDO CHE, MANE EHNI FIKAR CHE. O DEGH NAA UPAR SI EK BADH-HAWA(EVIL SPIRIT) GUZRI CHUKI HATI.
Was there a mirror on top of the Degh ???
Badh Hawa here refers to a Bad Fart !!!