Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Hamd
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#31

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:50 am

call this mojiza call it joke or what ever,


when syedna muhammed burhanuddin radialla anhu was sick and every thing was turning shaddy me and my family were really concerned about the dai ship and future of dawoodi bohras, but then my wife got dream in which she saw her deceased father who came in her dream and ask her to keep following syedna mufaddal, this was really eye opening for us.

My name is Huzaifa and we are from Mauritius



anajmi
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#32

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:04 am

What is it with bohras and dreams?



Hamd
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#33

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:05 am

anajmi wrote:What is it with bohras and dreams?
same thing what prophet yusuf had with dreams. Alhumdolillah



anajmi
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#34

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:07 am

So is your wife's father prophet Yusuf? or are you prophet Yusuf?



Hamd
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#35

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:09 am

anajmi wrote:So is your wife's father prophet Yusuf? or are you prophet Yusuf?
Never said that, but yes we are followers of all prophets and last prophet Muhammed(s).

I dont know what wahabiya thinks about dreams, but sunnis/shia/and bohra has importance of dreams.

w/salam
Last edited by Hamd on Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:13 am, edited 2 times in total.



anajmi
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#36

Unread post by anajmi » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:12 am

There is a difference between one who follows a prophet and one who claims to be similar to a prophet.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#37

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:32 am

Hamd wrote: when syedna muhammed burhanuddin radialla anhu was sick and every thing was turning shaddy me and my family were really concerned about the dai ship and future of dawoodi bohras, but then my wife got dream in which she saw her deceased father who came in her dream and ask her to keep following syedna mufaddal, this was really eye opening for us.
My comments are subject to correction : Dreams are the projections of one’s thinking and events that are occurring in our routine life. Our brain is quiet a complex machine, it stores information and projects them in variety of thoughts. Dream is a result of such mixture and influences. The marketing campaign of kothar at the cost of SMB’s sickness was at its euphoric peak. SMS camp had taken optimum advantage of SMB’s silence and health condition to their maximum benefit and leverage to gain support and sympathy from starved and salivating abdes. Day-in and Day-out footages of SMB with SMS was played all around masjids, markaz on every mikaat. Morever SMS was projected as mansoos of SMB and there was no revolt from SKQ then, people merrily believed all is well with community with a succession plan in place. It is settled in the psyche of the abdes that SMS is the right successor of SMB. So Mrs. Hamd getting a dream where she is advised to follow SMS seems obvious. Morever, why would a commoner abde have doubts on whom to follow during the SMB’s sickness, where SMS was believed to be mansoos. The dream seems to be miss-timed !


On a lighter note ! watch movie “inception” ! an interesting take on dreams !



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#38

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:36 am

My abde aunties, keep getting variety of dreams where SMB, STS and now SMS advise on their wordly problems. I told them, it is indeed a good idea to have your arzi done in the dreams and get an audience with DAI without paying bagload of cash !



Hamd
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#39

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 1:55 am

humanbeing wrote:
Hamd wrote: when syedna muhammed burhanuddin radialla anhu was sick and every thing was turning shaddy me and my family were really concerned about the dai ship and future of dawoodi bohras, but then my wife got dream in which she saw her deceased father who came in her dream and ask her to keep following syedna mufaddal, this was really eye opening for us.
My comments are subject to correction : Dreams are the projections of one’s thinking and events that are occurring in our routine life. Our brain is quiet a complex machine, it stores information and projects them in variety of thoughts. Dream is a result of such mixture and influences. The marketing campaign of kothar at the cost of SMB’s sickness was at its euphoric peak. SMS camp had taken optimum advantage of SMB’s silence and health condition to their maximum benefit and leverage to gain support and sympathy from starved and salivating abdes. Day-in and Day-out footages of SMB with SMS was played all around masjids, markaz on every mikaat. Morever SMS was projected as mansoos of SMB and there was no revolt from SKQ then, people merrily believed all is well with community with a succession plan in place. It is settled in the psyche of the abdes that SMS is the right successor of SMB. So Mrs. Hamd getting a dream where she is advised to follow SMS seems obvious. Morever, why would a commoner abde have doubts on whom to follow during the SMB’s sickness, where SMS was believed to be mansoos. The dream seems to be miss-timed !


On a lighter note ! watch movie “inception” ! an interesting take on dreams !
this dream was after KQ revolt and court case in last ramadan.

as far as your aunties are concern, if they are parhezgar and with clean heart there is no doubt they are getting such dreams.



saminaben
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#40

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:07 am

People seem to be paying more attention to the dreams they have in their sleep, pondering over them, spreading them, being in AWE of them, believing them, and using them as a justification for their own choices, behaviors or their defenses.
If only people would pay attention to the dreams they have while they are awake, and strive to achieve those dreams, pondering over them, being in AWE of them only enough to drive and propel them to action. . .
if only, if only, . . . we paid more attention to our dreams and transform them to reality.
In the absence of this,
Dream on



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#41

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:16 am

Dreams with eyes open are different then dreams while sleeping !



saminaben
Posts: 132
Joined: Thu Jan 16, 2014 7:57 pm

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#42

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:22 am

Really, HB, What's the point stating the obvious?
Unless you completely missed the point of my post!



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#43

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 3:08 am

Sister saminaben

My apologies, your point is very good and I did not miss the point you wanted to convey. I agree with you. I was commenting in a generic way towards mojiza dreams.



haqniwaat
Posts: 516
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2014 6:06 pm

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#44

Unread post by haqniwaat » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:40 am

I've been getting nightmares of muffy, forget the dreams!



Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#45

Unread post by Fateh » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:45 am

Mufaddal maulla is my horrible day dream ,when ever i see a kurta, saya,feta i feel shivering start dreaming that he is pointing a gun towards me & ask for money.



progticide
Posts: 469
Joined: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#46

Unread post by progticide » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:01 am

haqniwaat wrote:I've been getting nightmares of muffy, forget the dreams!
Shaayar ne kya khoob mere Aqa Mufaddal TUS ki nazaron ki shaan me likha he:

"Mumin pe jo par jaaye toh ban jaati he shabnam,
Aur Dushman pe jo par jaaye toh, talwaar he Aankhen"

Subhanallah.



Hamd
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#47

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 8:03 am

haqniwaat wrote:I've been getting nightmares of muffy, forget the dreams!
apna apna naseeb hain bhai



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#48

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:38 am

Fateh wrote:Mufaddal maulla is my horrible day dream ,when ever i see a kurta, saya,feta i feel shivering start dreaming that he is pointing a gun towards me & ask for money.
What are you in the dream ? and where ? and what you doing ?

You must be a lion, elephant, wilder beast.. you must get up in your sleep and do a sajda in front of SMS's photo, place the najwa-tus-shukr at the safe distance and wait near by till SMS adjust his high powere sniper rifle put his shafeek roohani nazar on you and bhaaam ... dishkyaaaoon ! you have attend now the azeemo-shaan sharaf of being shot by SMS (akhiyon-se-goli-maare), with the gunshot you must wake up from your mojizastic dream, chant mufaddal-moula-to-mufaddal-maula che and once again do the sajda to the photo of SMS. Next day go to the nearest devri and submit your dream in writing. It may be added to next bayan of SMS.



disillusioned
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:46 pm

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#49

Unread post by disillusioned » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:01 am

Hamd wrote:
humanbeing wrote:
this dream was after KQ revolt and court case in last ramadan.
So was it when SMB was sick or after the court case (that was after SMB had passed away)?



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#50

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:05 am

Hamd wrote:when syedna muhammed burhanuddin radialla anhu was sick and every thing was turning shaddy me and my family were really concerned about the dai ship and future of dawoodi bohras, but then my wife got dream in which she saw her deceased father who came in her dream and ask her to keep following syedna mufaddal, this was really eye opening for us.!
Hmmmmm !
Hamd wrote: this dream was after KQ revolt and court case in last ramadan..
Ahha !



SBM
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#51

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:31 am

anajmi wrote:So is your wife's father prophet Yusuf? or are you prophet Yusuf?
No his wife's father was that HINDU who also saw SMB about NUSS so now we know that Hamd is married into a Hindu Family



thesource
Posts: 60
Joined: Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:26 pm

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#52

Unread post by thesource » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:00 pm

Hamd wrote:call this mojiza call it joke or what ever,


when syedna muhammed burhanuddin radialla anhu was sick and every thing was turning shaddy me and my family were really concerned about the dai ship and future of dawoodi bohras, but then my wife got dream in which she saw her deceased father who came in her dream and ask her to keep following syedna mufaddal, this was really eye opening for us.

My name is Huzaifa and we are from Mauritius

Brother Hamd..
I totally agree with you. Dreams do have a great real meaning.
I'd like to share of what I dreamt of two days back and it wasn't some deceased who came in my dream but the man your wife was told to follow in her dream.
I got a dream where I see MS and he tells me that SKQ is the Dai.
If anyone of you or the abdes here can please forward my dream to MS. Thanks.



SBM
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#53

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 13, 2014 4:41 pm

her deceased father who came in her dream and ask her to keep following syedna mufaddal, this was really eye opening for us.
If right after the dream it opened your eyes then it is called NIGHTMARES. I think her father warned you about following the wrong DAI and that must have really opened your eyes.



Al Zulfiqar
Posts: 4609
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#54

Unread post by Al Zulfiqar » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:14 pm

Hamd wrote:....her deceased father who came in her dream and ask her to keep following syedna mufaddal, this was really eye opening for us.

... we are from Mauritius
i now understand the whole scenario. since you name is also hozefa, the zaada hozefa - brother of mufatlal - who is up there and who is in communication with mufatlal, must have felt a sense of affinity towards someone with the same name. he therefore approached your father-in-law and prevailed upon him to influence you into following zaada hozefa's brother mufatlal. now your f-i-l felt obliged to carry out these instructions otherwise zaada hoze' would have him kicked out from heaven and got him baraated.

your f-i-l knew that the easiest and most effective way of applying pressure on you was through his daughter - your wife. so he turned on his kaala jadoo, came into her dreams and sternly dictated to her to follow mufatlal. now if she reveals this wet dream to you, you are bound to believe and follow, ya to tumhari khair nahi...

the fact that you are from mauritius is curious and quite coincidental. you see, mauritius is notorious for the practice of voodoo and the black arts. your wife was definitely under the influence of some hallucinatory drugs that night, administered by some shaaman or witch doctor. it is quite easy for me to trace, through my connections in mauritius, who this evil shaaman was and what drug and sinister jadoo he carried out on her. there are rumours that mufatlal has begun bribing practitioners of black magic all over the world, esp africa, india, pakistan and the far east, so that they do their mumbo jumbo on innocent and naive bohras and make them see wet dreams.

worry not hamd. we can still save your soul and your wife's. just be on this forum for the next 6 months.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#55

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Nov 13, 2014 9:45 pm

Hehehe...too good...keep writing .... you are sharp as Al Zulfiqar of Mola Ali (as)... i enjoy reading your posts



Hamd
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#56

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 10:46 pm

classic example how munafiqun play with words and distort facts, while other ass lickers compare these munafiq with zulfiqar of Ali?
nauzobillah

I am glad sts,smb and now sms are dealing with these kazzab with iron fist and not letting them harm other momeenin Iman.
I am also surprised KQ follower chose this platform to convey their point?

seems like munafiq munafiq bhai bhai? :roll:



SBM
Posts: 6142
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#57

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:38 pm

I am also surprised KQ follower chose this platform to convey their point?

seems like munafiq munafiq bhai bhai? :roll:
Because they are smart and among learned people while Abdes like you are busy making ROTI and doing ROTI competition.



Hamd
Posts: 71
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 1:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#58

Unread post by Hamd » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:40 pm

SBM wrote:
I am also surprised KQ follower chose this platform to convey their point?

seems like munafiq munafiq bhai bhai? :roll:
Because they are smart and among learned people while Abdes like you are busy making ROTI and doing ROTI competition.
making roti is far better and superior than spreading nifaq and fitnah.

even iblis was learned but we all know where he ended up :wink: :roll:



DisillusionedDB
Posts: 378
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:20 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#59

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:08 am

Al Zulfiqar wrote:i now understand the whole scenario. since you name is also hozefa, the zaada hozefa - brother of mufatlal - who is up there and who is in communication with mufatlal, must have felt a sense of affinity towards someone with the same name. he therefore approached your father-in-law and prevailed upon him to influence you into following zaada hozefa's brother mufatlal. now your f-i-l felt obliged to carry out these instructions otherwise zaada hoze' would have him kicked out from heaven and got him baraated.
your f-i-l knew that the easiest and most effective way of applying pressure on you was through his daughter - your wife. so he turned on his kaala jadoo, came into her dreams and sternly dictated to her to follow mufatlal. now if she reveals this wet dream to you, you are bound to believe and follow, ya to tumhari khair nahi...
the fact that you are from mauritius is curious and quite coincidental. you see, mauritius is notorious for the practice of voodoo and the black arts. your wife was definitely under the influence of some hallucinatory drugs that night, administered by some shaaman or witch doctor. it is quite easy for me to trace, through my connections in mauritius, who this evil shaaman was and what drug and sinister jadoo he carried out on her. there are rumours that mufatlal has begun bribing practitioners of black magic all over the world, esp africa, india, pakistan and the far east, so that they do their mumbo jumbo on innocent and naive bohras and make them see wet dreams.
worry not hamd. we can still save your soul and your wife's. just be on this forum for the next 6 months.
Remarkable piece of deduction, my dear Sherlock. You really cracked the "Mystery of the Wet Dream" :mrgreen:



Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

Re: Mufaddal Mola na Mojiza

#60

Unread post by Fateh » Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:14 am

humanbeing wrote:
Fateh wrote:Mufaddal maulla is my horrible day dream ,when ever i see a kurta, saya,feta i feel shivering start dreaming that he is pointing a gun towards me & ask for money.
What are you in the dream ? and where ? and what you doing ?

You must be a lion, elephant, wilder beast.. you must get up in your sleep and do a sajda in front of SMS's photo, place the najwa-tus-shukr at the safe distance and wait near by till SMS adjust his high powere sniper rifle put his shafeek roohani nazar on you and bhaaam ... dishkyaaaoon ! you have attend now the azeemo-shaan sharaf of being shot by SMS (akhiyon-se-goli-maare), with the gunshot you must wake up from your mojizastic dream, chant mufaddal-moula-to-mufaddal-maula che and once again do the sajda to the photo of SMS. Next day go to the nearest devri and submit your dream in writing. It may be added to next bayan of SMS.
Thanks bro HB for giving me trick for najat of such horrible situation.In btw have i to pay any najawa of shukeren for this kind suggetion?