Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Universaldad

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:36 am

asad wrote:
humanbeing wrote: My point here is, SKQ was son of STS – 51st Dai, Brother of 52nd Dai and appointed as Mazoon of 52nd Dai. He has been nurtured, educated and trained by two previous duaats in the royal family. Since decades, kothar promoted these royals to be up and above the commoners with conduct, character and blood. Not only the Dai, but the whole family moved around with air of superiority and infallibility with all the “ghaib-na-jaankar mojizas” and “bhanela” tags. And now we see blood relatives from same grandpa and social relatives in terms of marriage alliances are throwing brick and mud at each other like anyother petty family down the mohalla. Their curses, whining and abuses are upsetting to hilarious to see these oldies supposed to be all calm and wise by virtue of their age and divine connection, dance in disgust with rova-jevu-moo ! And the whole laanat party is made grand by mindless chanting and ranting abdes. SMS daawat is becoming an orchestra of weird kinds, seems like everything is orchestrated, NUSS-MAATAM-IBAADAT and LAANAT.

Wisdom and courage sometimes skips a generation, in Qasre mawali's case even knowledge skipped. SMB didnt produce a singe kid who can be a role model in any way for the community, all of them are dumb, uneducated, rich spoilt brats. Whereas STS almost all the sons were good in there own. and than we had YN who orchestrated all this acts on gullible abdes, After STS He was the mastermind behind whatever ill see today in the community. He was the brain behind SMB otherwise SMB was to docile whom people had not even heard when STS was alive.

KQ is quite knowledgable and the degrees of his kids are an eyesore for Qasre Mawali's as they cant compete them so best they can come up is to throw muck which exposes them like never before. Every time they say Lanat one more Abde gets a doubt, more they say lanat more abdes turn.
KQ's kids are already in Muck no point of throwing muck on them, showing them a mirror is enough.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:50 am

Like that fake degree from Chennai awarded to QJ?

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2011/02/07/p ... niversity/

allbird

Unread post by allbird » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:08 am

Universaldad wrote:
kimanumanu wrote:You meant Mufaddali Bohra.
One noticeable fact of KQ's Khozemite bunch is that the majority of these people were never close to SMB RA and any Duat. Majority of Khozemites were and still continue to be on the fringe of islam. Most Khozemites are involved in Mohrammat like drinking, smoking, zina (sleeping around before marriage,extramarital affairs), interest, eating haram foods (pork) etc...

Now the question is, is KQ going to allow these practices and make it a main stay of his cult? or is he planning to clamp down on this and risk losing the few people he has in his fold?

KQ and his sons are in a desperate spot.. their weekly publication suggest this by the people whom they have chosen to lead in various places.
What you are writing is "TOHMAT" or False accusation. Do you have any proof of all those things mentioned above. If so them please present them. AQA Moula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA was always against use of Tohmaat without proof. Your Imaan is weak and your thoughts are not right.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:56 am

asad wrote:
zinger wrote:
UD, for the record, im not a follower of ex-Mazun Maula.

But i would like you to consider this. the blood that flows in the vein of ex-Mazun is the same that flows in the veins of Mufaddal Maula, Burhanuddin Maula RA and Taher Saifuddin Maula RA (just reminding you, so that the next time you decide to abuse someone, you know which bloodline/lineage u are abusing)
Br. Zinger,

I totally agree with your message of not abusing KQ. but to respect him because of his lineage dosent go down too well with Islamic history. as you might recall even Abu Lahab was uncle of Prophet but is condemned by name in Quran.
Asad you missed the point of my post. Abu Lahab was never held in high esteem was he!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Dec 08, 2014 7:58 am

Universaldad wrote:
asad wrote: Br. Zinger,

I totally agree with your message of not abusing KQ. but to respect him because of his lineage dosent go down too well with Islamic history. as you might recall even Abu Lahab was uncle of Prophet but is condemned by name in Quran.
Asad, thanks for pointing to the Abu Lahab example.

Zinger, Please take heed that Ex Mazun KQ is like Abu Lahab of this generation and a dushman of Dawat of Imam uz zaman. Please accept this and move on. Accept SMS TUS with all your heart as you know he is the waris and Nass of SMB TUS. SBM = SMS = STS. All three saheb are the same blood who are Dai of Imam uz Zaman.

For KQ and his followers we pray for Allah's curse and lanaat. :D
UD, i have also replied to the post of Asad, suggest you read it.

I accept Mufaddal Maula as the Dai, but not with my heart and certainly not with the conviction i did with Burhanuddin Maula. I have cited reasons for those which for some strange reason, you have chosen to ignore!

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:22 am

allbird wrote:
Universaldad wrote: One noticeable fact of KQ's Khozemite bunch is that the majority of these people were never close to SMB RA and any Duat. Majority of Khozemites were and still continue to be on the fringe of islam. Most Khozemites are involved in Mohrammat like drinking, smoking, zina (sleeping around before marriage,extramarital affairs), interest, eating haram foods (pork) etc...

Now the question is, is KQ going to allow these practices and make it a main stay of his cult? or is he planning to clamp down on this and risk losing the few people he has in his fold?

KQ and his sons are in a desperate spot.. their weekly publication suggest this by the people whom they have chosen to lead in various places.
What you are writing is "TOHMAT" or False accusation. Do you have any proof of all those things mentioned above. If so them please present them. AQA Moula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA was always against use of Tohmaat without proof. Your Imaan is weak and your thoughts are not right.
All bird, I am very aware of what I am saying. I have not used names as I would be putting thomat on them as they would not be on this forum. I know of some of these people who have chosen to follow KQ because of his liberal attitude to interest, drinking, gambling etc.... KQ himself has been involved in interest. All of this comes to light only after his treachery upon the wafat of SMB. For sure SMB kept this low life's abe hidden as he would have caused a lot of trouble to mumineen and dawat had SMB removed him from the rutba. What has happened now is that he has kicked himself out and taken the dirt of the community with him. Unfortunately he has also kidnapped a few mumineen women and children in the process. Inshallah these people will return to dawat so fold soon.

KQ is indeed a Napak enemy of Islam who swears falsely on the Quran. He is dammed to hell along with his toli.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:26 am

For sure SMB kept this low life's abe hidden as he would have caused a lot of trouble to mumineen and dawat had SMB removed him from the rutba
WHAT ELSE SMB AND SMS ARE HIDING OF THEIR LOW LIFE FAMILY (YOUR WORDS NOT MINE)
Last edited by SBM on Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:32 am

Indeed - what else has been / still is hidden?

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Mon Dec 08, 2014 11:34 am

zinger wrote:
I accept Mufaddal Maula as the Dai, but not with my heart and certainly not with the conviction i did with Burhanuddin Maula. I have cited reasons for those which for some strange reason, you have chosen to ignore!
You have the power of choice to choose one or the other or none. This fence sitting is the definition of hypocrites. Burhanuddin maula had a phrase for people like you: Na idhar ke na udhar ke. Have the courage to make a choice and follow that choice with all your heart. May Allah grant you the tawfeeq to follow the path of Haq.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:44 am

WYP wrote:
zinger wrote:
You have the power of choice to choose one or the other or none. This fence sitting is the definition of hypocrites. Burhanuddin maula had a phrase for people like you: Na idhar ke na udhar ke. Have the courage to make a choice and follow that choice with all your heart. May Allah grant you the tawfeeq to follow the path of Haq.
Please do define the path of Haq for me :evil:

You cant? Never mind, i will let an effing judge decide :evil:

As for your definition of hypocrite, yes, i am a hypocrite because i dont know what is right and what is wrong. Sue me

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:58 am

Well, if you are letting an effing judge decide the path of Haq for you, then only a fool like you would travel on that path.

Universaldad

Unread post by Universaldad » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:04 am

anajmi wrote:Well, if you are letting an effing judge decide the path of Haq for you, then only a fool like you would travel on that path.
Wonder what will happen to the Khozemites when the Judge rules against KQ in his case or throws out the case.....

Will KQ again take the Quran in his napak hands and call for a MUBAHILA with the judge?

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:38 am

anajmi wrote:Well, if you are letting an effing judge decide the path of Haq for you, then only a fool like you would travel on that path.
better than a person like you to decide the path of haq :evil:

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Dec 09, 2014 2:50 am

Universaldad wrote: All bird, I am very aware of what I am saying. I have not used names as I would be putting thomat on them as they would not be on this forum. I know of some of these people who have chosen to follow KQ because of his liberal attitude to interest, drinking, gambling etc.... KQ himself has been involved in interest. All of this comes to light only after his treachery upon the wafat of SMB. For sure SMB kept this low life's abe hidden as he would have caused a lot of trouble to mumineen and dawat had SMB removed him from the rutba. What has happened now is that he has kicked himself out and taken the dirt of the community with him. Unfortunately he has also kidnapped a few mumineen women and children in the process. Inshallah these people will return to dawat so fold soon. KQ is indeed a Napak enemy of Islam who swears falsely on the Quran. He is dammed to hell along with his toli.
I am not surprised at the delusion of abdes, when they throw such accusations. Even then these abdes are shooting themselves in the foot. SMS camp/toli or in bigger picture, these kothar royals are eating interest or interest related incomes since decades, GM has pointed out several places where Kothar Properties are rented out to banks, STS inaugurated or held shares or co-founded saifee co-operative bank and Bombay mercantile bank, Recently, many sheikhs, mullahs, amil and grandson of SMB when visited Kuwait invested in ponzy scheme to double the money that was collected in najwas, ikraam and wajebaat. The ponzy scam turned ugly and lot of bohras lost money, including the Kuwait jamaat. The loss was quiet a dent and SMS was upset with such loss. Kuwait Amil, went in a over drive and was aggressive to cover up the losses, eventually he was punished with a transfer from Kuwait as well as save the face to avoid any embarrassment. Another example is of a previous DAI, who loaned money from his own AMIL on interest and when the DAI failed to payback, AMIL took the DAI to court, the loan was around Rs. 50,000. ( i am open to correction on this incident)

It has become common to rush through namaaz due to delays caused by SMS fanfare and self glorification, lailatul-qadr was reduce to laanat-party by SMS, these Kothari royals go on ayyash hunting trips for sadistic pleasure of killing animals, sit like pherons on a throne while abdes bending, bowing crawling kiss feets and pushed aside like cattle, so much for the shafakat of shafeek bawa ! no audience with Kothari thug without monies, black money laundering through hawala on grand scale through international borders, violating law of land, trust and respect given by governments.

It does not suit Kothari abdes to talk about ethics, piety and good conduct. Regardless of SMS or SKQ, the whole kothar is set up for convenience. It is funny when an ABDE justifies that SMB tolerated such transgressions in his family, these leaders could not fix their own family and claim divine authority over the people’s jaan, MAAL and jannat ! time and again, everytime an abde or Kothari lord throws laanat, discredits SKQ’s family, they are making a bigger fool of themselves. They are blood and social relatives. Their inbreeding has to be questioned, SKQ and SMS are relatives in more than one ways. So much stupidity after supernatural qualities of ghaib-na-jannar, dead whisperer, animal talker, omnipresent, dream-visitor, exorcist, miracle man with divine providence.

natkhat pari

Unread post by natkhat pari » Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:44 am

more skeleton will tumble out from this mess as we know they exist and untold stories of why smb (ra) gave permission of marraige between skq daugters and qausra Ali and qausere burhani

WYP

Unread post by WYP » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:18 am

zinger wrote:
Please do define the path of Haq for me :evil:

You cant? Never mind, i will let an effing judge decide :evil:

As for your definition of hypocrite, yes, i am a hypocrite because i dont know what is right and what is wrong. Sue me

If definition of Haq was easy, there would not be any dispute in this world.

The judge will decide what he decides, it does not matter one way or the other.

May Allah grant you tawfeeq and ma'refat.

alam

Unread post by alam » Tue Dec 09, 2014 3:40 pm

Universaldad wrote:
allbird wrote: What you are writing is "TOHMAT" or False accusation. Do you have any proof of all those things mentioned above. If so them please present them. AQA Moula Syedna Mohammad Burhanuddin RA was always against use of Tohmaat without proof. Your Imaan is weak and your thoughts are not right.
All bird, I am very aware of what I am saying. I have not used names as I would be putting thomat on them as they would not be on this forum. I know of some of these people who have chosen to follow KQ because of his liberal attitude to interest, drinking, gambling etc.... KQ himself has been involved in interest. All of this comes to light only after his treachery upon the wafat of SMB. For sure SMB kept this low life's abe hidden as he would have caused a lot of trouble to mumineen and dawat had SMB removed him from the rutba. What has happened now is that he has kicked himself out and taken the dirt of the community with him. Unfortunately he has also kidnapped a few mumineen women and children in the process. Inshallah these people will return to dawat so fold soon.

KQ is indeed a Napak enemy of Islam who swears falsely on the Quran. He is dammed to hell along with his toli.
As a matter of fact, many many Bohras, followers of Muqaddas STS, SMB and now SMS
engage in Muharramaat of various sorts - whether it is alcohol, tobacco, drugs, affairs.

BTW, what is called Moharramaat today for "interest" was indulged for many centuries by previous DAI as well. Just saying.

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:11 am

one curious question comes to my mind.
think hypothetically or it may have happend with somebody.
SMB while having audience with abdes, suggest a wife for some abde.
what will that diehard abde do?
marry that lady with utmost honour and call himself most lucky person and blow his horn to all and sundry saying
maula ye kahyu che aaana sathe nikah kar or maula ye a bairo ne maraa mate pasand kara che.
he will rever that wife till death as it was chosen by his dear maula.
would he ever divorce her?
so why MS divorced his wife who was chosen by his shafiq bawa
abdes should atleast ponder over this.---what would they do if thier shafiq bawa chose a wife for them and what did his maula do?

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:36 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:one curious question comes to my mind.
think hypothetically or it may have happend with somebody.
SMB while having audience with abdes, suggest a wife for some abde.
what will that diehard abde do?
marry that lady with utmost honour and call himself most lucky person and blow his horn to all and sundry saying
maula ye kahyu che aaana sathe nikah kar or maula ye a bairo ne maraa mate pasand kara che.
he will rever that wife till death as it was chosen by his dear maula.
would he ever divorce her?
abdes should atleast ponder over this.---what would they do if thier shafiq bawa chose a wife for them and what did his maula do?
This is nothing out of order. there have been numerous divorce cases where the SMB himself gave explicit raza for the marriage and even prayed Nikah.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:50 am

Because there was HIKKMAT in that and he received the command from the Imam to do so
Do not you know the famous saying
Do WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO NOT WHAT WE DO

JC

Unread post by JC » Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:55 am

SBM wrote:
Because there was HIKKMAT in that and he received the command from the Imam to do so
Do not you know the famous saying
Do WHAT WE TELL YOU TO DO NOT WHAT WE DO
So true, WE are MASTERS, you are SLAVES, we are SH**ZADAS you are Khawajasira, we RULE, you SURRENDER ............. in short we are GODS and you are petty insects .......!!!!

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:51 pm

Guys lets not deviate from topic, Still we havent got satisfied reply from MS representatives as to WHY MUFADDAL IS AFRAID TO COME IN FRONT OF KHOZEMA SAHEB FOR MUBAHILA OR DEBATE?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Dec 10, 2014 12:57 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Guys lets not deviate from topic, Still we havent got satisfied reply from MS representatives as to WHY MUFADDAL IS AFRAID TO COME IN FRONT OF KHOZEMA SAHEB FOR MUBAHILA OR DEBATE?
Do you really expect an answer from them, Please wake up they are all waiting for the reply from the Imam or the Judge whoever comes out first

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:12 pm

Now it is imaams emisarry who is there for the settlement

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:38 am

kimanumanu wrote:Like that fake dpresentedm Chennai awarded to QJ?

http://akhbar.mumineen.org/2011/02/07/p ... niversity/
Can someone confirm what thesis QJ presented for phd and if he really spent time, not his script writers and prompters?
Does he even know what theology means?
Did he also buy MBA? Or compete with Dr moiz by becoming munnabhai MBBS.
Did someone not suggest him becoming software engineer..not a bad idea!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Dec 13, 2014 8:44 am

After he realised that he was duped by the Chennai folk, he got Lord Gulam Noon to arrange for a more plausible one from University of East London - of which, Lord Gulam Noon is Chancellor.

http://www.malumaat.com/lite/akhbar/item/7469.html

http://www.uel.ac.uk/about/governance-a ... hancellor/