Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ContentedBohra
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#61

Unread post by ContentedBohra » Sun Nov 30, 2014 4:52 pm

Thanks for detailed explanation. Given the historical significance of Mubahila, if Shahzada Muffadal Saifuddin thinks he is on haq, he lost an important opportunity to prove himself. By not showing up, one is forced to compare him with the Christians of Najran.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 646
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#62

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:25 am

YaHussain wrote:
ContentedBohra wrote:What is the meaning of Mubahila?
In the early days of Islam, Najran was a large centre of people who had changed from idol worship to Christianity. The Holy Prophet (S) had sent letters to the heads of different countries inviting them to Islam. One such letter was addressed to the Christians of Najran. It read as follows:
"In the Name of the God of Ibrahim, Ishaaq and Ya'qub.
This letter is from Muhammad, the Prophet and Messenger of Allah to the Asqaf (Bishop) of Najran.
Praise be to the God of Ibrahim, Ishaaq and Ya'qub. I invite you to worship Allah instead of (His) servants. I invite you to come out of the rule of the servants of Allah and into the rule of Allah Himself. If you do not accept my invitation, then you should (at least) pay Jizya (tax) to the Islamic State (so that your lives and properties may be protected), otherwise you are warned of a danger."
By using the names of the ancient Prophets (A), the Holy Prophet (S) wanted to let the Christians of Najran know that the belief in One God he was teaching was the same as that preached by the previous Prophets Ibrahim, Ishaaq and Ya'qub (A), in whom they also believed. It is also mentioned that the Holy Prophet (S) included the following verse of the Holy Qur'an in the letter:
Say, (O Muhammad), "O people of the Book (Bible), come to an agreement between us and you; that we shall worship none but Allah, and that we shall claim no partner to Him, and that none of us shall take others for lords besides Allah." And if they turn away, then say, "Bear witness that we are Muslims (those who have surrendered to Allah)."
Surah Aali Imran, 3:6]
When this message was delivered to Abu Haris, who was the Asqaf and
leader of the Church, he read it carefully and then appointed a committee of some religious and wise people to decide on the matter.
One of them, who was an experienced and intelligent person, advised that a group representing the people of Najran should go to Madina to study the claim of Prophethood by the Holy Prophet (S).
60 people, considered to be the most wise and knowledgeable from the people of Najran, were elected. They were led by three of their religious men. The group arrived in Madina and entered the mosque wearing silken clothes, golden rings and crosses around their necks. On seeing them dressed in this fashion, the Holy Prophet (S) was disturbed and he ignored them. They realised that something was wrong but were unsure as to what to do.
On the advice of Imam Ali (A) the delegation of Najran changed their style of dress to simple clothes and removed their ornaments. They then returned to the Holy Prophet (S) who received them with a warm welcome. Before they entered into a discussion, they requested for permission to say their prayers and this was granted. They were put in one part of the mosque where the could pray with ease and comfort. Then the following conversation took place:
The Holy Prophet (S): I invite you towards the belief of Tawhid and the worship of One God and submission to His will. (Then he recited verse 64 of Surah Aali Imran.)
Christians Fathers: If Islam means faith in the One God of the Universe, we already believe in Him and follow His Commands.
The Holy Prophet (S): Islam has a few signs and some of your actions show that you have not accepted true Islam. How do you claim worship of One God when you worship the cross and do not abstain from eating pork and believe that God has a son?
A Christian Father: Certainly he [Isa (A)] was the son of God because his mother Mary [Maryam (A)] had given birth to him without marrying anyone in this world. Therefore obviously his father is the God of this Universe. We also believe in Jesus [Isa (A)] as God because he used to bring the dead back to life, cure the sick and create birds from clay and make them fly. All this points to the fact that he is God.
The Holy Prophet (S): No, he was the servant and creature of God, and placed in the womb of his mother Maryam (A). All his power and strength was granted to him by God.
At this time, angel Jibraeel (A) brought the following verse of the Holy Qur'an from Allah :
Surely the example of Isa to Allah is like that of Adam; He created him from dust, and then said to him, "Be!" and he was.
Surah Aali Imran, 3:59
This meant that if Isa (A) could be called the son of God because of the fact he was born without a father, then Adam (A) deserved this title more, because he was born without a father or mother. The Christian Fathers could not reply to this argument but they continued to argue out of obstinacy. Then the following verse of the Holy Qur'an was revealed:
And whoever argues with you in this matter after what has come to you of knowledge, then say, "Come, let us call our sons and your sons and our women and your women and ourselves and yourselves, then let us humbly pray (to our Lord) and invoke the curse of Allah upon the liars.
Surah Aali Imran, 3:61
The Holy Prophet (S) produced this verse before the Christians and declared the challenge of "Mubahila", which means to curse one another. The Christians consulted each other and announced their acceptance of the challenge. Then they returned to their camp.
When the Christians of Najran returned to their tents after accepting the challenge of Mubahila, their leader advised them in these words:
"Tomorrow if Muhammad comes out of his house with the members of his family, then you should never agree to Mubahila. But if he brings his companions, then you need not fear at all and you should certainly go for to Mubahila."
He knew that the Mubahila was a question of life and death for both the sides, including their family members. If the Holy Prophet (S) had the slightest doubt in the truth of the message of Islam, he would not have given the challenge of Mubahila to the Christians. If he had the slightest fear of the curse affecting him and the close members of his family, he would not have considered coming out with them to face the Christians.
It was agreed between the two parties that the contest would take place the next day in the open desert outside the city of Madina. On the 24th of Zilhaj 9 A.H., the Holy Prophet (S) came out for Mubahila. He held Imam Husain (A) in his arms and he held Imam Hasan (A) by his hand. Bibi Fatimah (A) came behind him, while behind her came Imam Ali (A). The Holy Prophet (S) said to them, "when I pray you should say Ameen."
In obedience to the verse of Mubahila sent by Allah , the Holy Prophet (S) had brought Imam Hasan (A) and Imam Husain (A) as his "sons", Bibi Fatima (A) as his "women" and Imam Ali (A) as his "self".
The Christian Fathers, on seeing the beautiful and shining faces in front of them became spellbound. Their hearts trembled and they began to shake on seeing the power radiating from Ahlul Bayt (A). Their leader asked someone, "who are these persons, who have come with Muhammad?" The man told him the names and their relationship with the Holy Prophet (S).
He could hold his patience no longer and he cried out, "by God, I am seeing such faces that if they were to pray to God to move the mountain, God Almighty would move the mountain for them.
Oh you people of Najran, if you contest with Muhammad in this prayer of invoking curses on the liars, then I warn you that all of you will be destroyed and not a single soul will remain on this earth. I feel that it would be better to surrender to them and obey them."
When the Holy Prophet (S) heard these words he remarked, "by God, had the Christians of Najran contested with us, they would have been transformed into monkeys and swines. Fire would have rained over them."
When the Christian Fathers backed away from Mubahila, the Holy Prophet (S) gave them two choices; either to accept Islam or agree to come to terms.
The Christians would not agree to accept Islam and therefore a treaty was signed on the following terms:
1. Every year, the Christians of Najran would give to the Islamic Government two thousand pieces of clothing, the cost of which would be forty dirhams each.
2. They would also provide 30 horses, 30 camels, 30 battle armours and 30 spears, temporarily to the Muslim army, if the Holy Prophet (S) needed these in any war.
The treaty was dictated by the Holy Prophet (S), written by Imam Ali (A) and had the signatures of four companions of the Holy Prophet (S) as witnesses.
In addition to the above, the treaty also had the following words:
"..... The people of Najran will remain under the protection of Allah and His Prophet Muhammad (S). Their lives, their religion, their lands and property, will all remain safe and it will be the responsibility of Allah and His Prophet (S) to protect them. This treaty holds good for all people of Najran, whether they are present here or not, whether they are members of the tribe or dependent upon them, whether they are slaves or servants. No change will be made in their rights or privileges....."
One of the important conditions agreed in this treaty was that the people of Najran would not deal in usury (interest taking) of any sort, otherwise the Holy Prophet (S) would not remain bound by the treaty with them.
After the Christian returned home, a few respectable persons from Najran came to Madina and willingly accepted Islam and became true Muslims.
The event of Mubahila is an extremely important part of history because it shows how close the Ahlul Bayt were to the Holy Prophet (S) and Allah . Imam Ali (A) used to be called the "Soul of the Prophet" after the event, because the Holy Prophet (S) took him to the field of Mubahila as his soul.

Thank You Bhai YaHussain. Given what you are saying above, think of the following:

Everybody says that all that SKQ is interested in are his own children. Let us accept that argument for a moment. Now, here is offering to invoke the curse of Allah on himself and his family (ones that he loves so dearly) if he is wrong. Does this not point to how sure he is that the nass has been done on him and that he is on the path of Haqq? What more can he say other than to say: I am taking the Quran in my hand and offering the option of eternal damnation for me and my family if I am wrong?

His offering the challenge of Mubahila (put on the line for this world and the akherat those nearest and dearest to him) is one of the reasons that I am inclined to believe him. And I think that all Bohra’s should take a hard look at this offer of SKQ. If he is not on the path of Haqq, would he be inclined to invoke the curse of Allah on himself and his family? And if SMS is so confident that they are on the path of Haqq, accept this challenge, hold the Quran in your right hand, and say so. Then it will become between them and Allah, get the "poor" ordinary Bohras out of this dilemma.

To me this is a far more serious thing than anything that a court may eventually decide. And I think all Bohra’s should ponder this offer from SKQ and why SMS is not accepting it.

Question for the SMS side: If you are correct, why are you not accepting this offer? If you are right and you accept it, you have eternally damned SKQ and his family (much more than what any lannats can do). So accept it if you are confident about the Nass. Put those near and dear to you on the line.

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#63

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:41 am

funny thing is I am amazed ex-mazoon sahab is not aware that mubhahila is prescribed just with kuffar and not within muslims.

I am amazed he is inviting SMS for some thing serious like mubhahila. (which is not even allowed in Islam)

if it was prescribed within muslims, Imam Ali would have called for mubhahila with abu bakar usman and umar but he didnt. :wink:
Imam Hasan never called for mubhahila with muawiyah
Imam Hussain never called for Mubhahila with yazid.

think about it !!!!!!!

This is within my limited knowledge, ALLAH knows best

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#64

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:06 am

sorry dear,
imam husain did it.
he explicitly told amar bin aas to leave him alone so he could go to yazid and between them they would discuss the bayt issue.
he kept on doing hujjat till his last breath.
but they were not ready to let him go--knew it they cannot win in debate, and karbala had to happen as prophesiced by prophet himself.

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#65

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:08 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:sorry dear,
imam husain did it.
he explicitly told amar bin aas to leave him alone so he could go to yazid and between them they would discuss the bayt issue.
he kept on doing hujjat till his last breath.
but they were not ready to let him go--knew it they cannot win in debate, and karbala had to happen as prophesiced by prophet himself.
did he called for mubhahila? I am talking explicit about mubhahila.

keep in mind discussion is not mubhahila.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#66

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:29 am

mubhahila basically means debate.
debate can be on anything and points of reference can be included.
prophet at that time included invoking curse on liars as minutes of discussion as we now know it in modern terms.
and imam husain wanted to debate about bayt issue with yazid.
and KQ wants to debate about nass issue with MS
and irony of this all three is the other party did not accept it.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#67

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:30 am

dont get me wrong here plz
i am no where comparing KQ with other pious ahlulbayt.

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#68

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:mubhahila basically means debate.
debate can be on anything and points of reference can be included.
prophet at that time included invoking curse on liars as minutes of discussion as we now know it in modern terms.
and imam husain wanted to debate about bayt issue with yazid.
and KQ wants to debate about nass issue with MS
and irony of this all three is the other party did not accept it.
Mubhahila is totally different thing and it is some thing serious, debates and discussions can go on for years without out come.

Please understand critical nature of mubhahila first.
Last edited by YaHussain on Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#69

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:45 am

may be ur right. learned person in arabic literature and historians can shed more light on the exact meaning of mubhahila or fatemiwebsite

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#70

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:46 am

i came to know the literal meaning of mubhahila from arabic dictionary.
using it in practical life may be different and depends upon the context

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#71

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:01 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:may be ur right. learned person in arabic literature and historians can shed more light on the exact meaning of mubhahila or fatemiwebsite
Attachments
1551621_266626653544307_6149743407625412143_n.jpg

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#72

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:42 am

looks like YH is a comedian or item number of pdb website.

dal-chaval-palidu
Posts: 646
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#73

Unread post by dal-chaval-palidu » Wed Dec 03, 2014 10:57 am

YaHussain wrote:
qutub_mamajiwala wrote:mubhahila basically means debate.
debate can be on anything and points of reference can be included.
prophet at that time included invoking curse on liars as minutes of discussion as we now know it in modern terms.
and imam husain wanted to debate about bayt issue with yazid.
and KQ wants to debate about nass issue with MS
and irony of this all three is the other party did not accept it.
Mubhahila is totally different thing and it is some thing serious, debates and discussions can go on for years without out come.

Please understand critical nature of mubhahila first.

bhai YaHussain,

He (SKQ) is making that offer. As Muffadal Moula is confident that he is on the path of Haqq, should he not accept this offer? What is there to worry if you are right? And by the way, Rasulallah used it in a debate with the ahle-e-kitab (people of the book), that is the Christians, not the kufurs (non-beleivers, defined as other than the Jews and christians, correct?) . So your observation that it is only with Kufurs is not accurate.


And I am also not in any way comparing SKQ or anybody currently with the pious Ahle-e-bayt. And finally, Allah knows the best.

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#74

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:30 pm

Mubahila as far as i understand is a DEBATE.

KQ saheb is challenging MS from front whereas MS is hiding behind lacs of blind followers.

Well we have to accept one thing that MS is not completely dumb or duffer otherwise he would have accept this CHALLENGE from KQ saheb.

KQ saheb, i dont know whether you are on haq or not but one thing is for sure that you are far far far more knowledgeable than MS who is running away instead of facing you.

LFT
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:55 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#75

Unread post by LFT » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:16 pm

In my opinion, the central issue here is about inheritance and control over millions of dollars of property. That is what is at stake for SMS and whole family machinery.. If you were in their position, would you agree to a debate between SMS and SKQ (who is widely known to be the most knowledgeable person in the family). More importantly, would you allow SMS to debate and risk your inheritance if you were one of the brothers etc. If they agree to a debate and SMS loses then it may be admissible in court as well. That could endanger the result of the case which would be disastrous. Otherwise, agreeing to a debate and putting it in a relay for everyone to watch is easy...

All the stuff about history and why the Prophet (SAW) did it and with whom is just a cover up. Its managing the press... Thats all.

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#76

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:02 pm

I agree but this is for blind followers who according to them is god on earth. They once can believe that right from khidmatguzar to aamil all can be corrupt BUT MS who is also GAIB NA JAANKAR can NEVER be corrupt and he is on haq. My post is for them to think why MS is not coming in front to reply kq saheb if he has blessing of imam.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#77

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Dec 03, 2014 5:17 pm

MUBAHILA IS THE MOST PEACEFUL METHOD OF REACHING THE TRUTH.

MUBAHILA IS NOT MANAZRA. NO DEBATE TAKES PLACE IN MUBAHILA. INFACT, MUBAHILA IS THE MOST PEACEFUL METHOD OF REACHING THE TRUTH BECAUSE MUBAHILA IS THE COURT OF ALLAH AND ALLAH IS SUPPOSED TO PUNISH THE LIAR WHERE THE HANDS OF MEN ARE NOT INVOLVED.ONLY THE HANDS OF ALLAH ARE SEEN. FOR EXAMPLE, a lightning may fall on the liar, or the earth may swallow him OR SOME SUDDEN NATURAL ATTACK MAY HAPPEN as in the case of Mirza Tahir Ahmed, 4th Khalifa of Ahmadis/Qadianis.

Mubahila is different from Manazra. In Manazra, we do debate and discussion but in Mubahila, there is no debate or discussion etc. In Mubahila, we pray to God to send His curse on the liar so that the people may know who the liar is and who is the truthful.

Religious leaders maintain silence where they cannot answer. They neither change themselves nor help the public to rectify their beliefs. Darkness continues. Mubahila will clear the confusion on any disputed point.

A TRUTHFUL PERSON NEEDS NOT TO BE AFRAID OF MUBAHILA BECAUSE CURSE DESCENDS ONLY ON LIARS
.


http://www.can-you-answer.com/scripts/m ... ?artno=105

fustrate_Bohra
Posts: 678
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2013 6:46 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#78

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:52 pm

Oh! Thanks GM bhai for the meaning, i thought it is a kind of debate(MANAZRA).

Ok, so this is the reason why he is getting afraid and running away from kq saheb.

Well than NOT accepting mubahila itself means he is LIAR. Case closed.

alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#79

Unread post by alam » Wed Dec 03, 2014 11:55 pm

Can someone please reference cite from fatemidawat.com where SKQ actually asked for this mubahila. an audio clip? or in writing? I couldn't find anything on their website.

ContentedBohra
Posts: 13
Joined: Sun Nov 09, 2014 7:02 pm

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#80

Unread post by ContentedBohra » Thu Dec 04, 2014 12:58 am

I agree. All those on MS side do need to ponder over this carefully. MS claims to be a dai of Rasullulah (SAW), then why is he not the one calling for Mubahila? MS claims to be a dai of Imam Hussain (AS), then why is he not the one holding Quran and saying so? All we are hearing is abusive language. How can anyone reconcile his actions with his claim?

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#81

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:01 am

Crater Lake wrote:^^^ You are absolutely right. According to Adam I have no respect for the Dai's hazrat because I called the costumed baffoons standing behind him "clowns." How much respect did Moiz bhaisaheb feel for our Moula when he stood in front of him and LIED about what Moula had just said? How much respect did MS feel when he stood by and let him utter that bold faced lie. Could it be that he let him lie because it served his interest in being annointed as "dai"....hmmmm...I wonder. Please don't try to teach me respect for Dai Adam. I have more respect for Burhanuddin Moula than MS does or you do because I do not believe people who lie in standing in front of him! Someone who had respect for Moula would have stepped in and corrected the man.
Crater, why did KQ run away again on that important day. why did he not stay? the fact is that KQ knew he could not stand in front of SMB and his Mansoos SMB with the corruption and treachery in his heart. He and his toli all ran away to Thana that day.

Haqq_Prevails
Posts: 73
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 5:51 pm

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#82

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:11 am

Universaldad wrote:
Crater Lake wrote:^^^ You are absolutely right. According to Adam I have no respect for the Dai's hazrat because I called the costumed baffoons standing behind him "clowns." How much respect did Moiz bhaisaheb feel for our Moula when he stood in front of him and LIED about what Moula had just said? How much respect did MS feel when he stood by and let him utter that bold faced lie. Could it be that he let him lie because it served his interest in being annointed as "dai"....hmmmm...I wonder. Please don't try to teach me respect for Dai Adam. I have more respect for Burhanuddin Moula than MS does or you do because I do not believe people who lie in standing in front of him! Someone who had respect for Moula would have stepped in and corrected the man.
Crater, why did KQ run away again on that important day. why did he not stay? the fact is that KQ knew he could not stand in front of SMB and his Mansoos SMB with the corruption and treachery in his heart. He and his toli all ran away to Thana that day.
SKQ TUS did not run away, he was already privy to the most important amal Aqa Burhanuddin had done, he knew Burhanuddin Moulas power hungry children were staging a charade, in which they clearly manipulated a very sick old man, their own father very shamelessly. SKQ TUS was not going to be part of that charade and endorse the fraud.

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#83

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:43 am

Haqq_Prevails wrote:
Universaldad wrote: Crater, why did KQ run away again on that important day. why did he not stay? the fact is that KQ knew he could not stand in front of SMB and his Mansoos SMB with the corruption and treachery in his heart. He and his toli all ran away to Thana that day.
SKQ TUS did not run away, he was already privy to the most important amal Aqa Burhanuddin had done, he knew Burhanuddin Moulas power hungry children were staging a charade, in which they clearly manipulated a very sick old man, their own father very shamelessly. SKQ TUS was not going to be part of that charade and endorse the fraud.
I feel so surprise by your post, so you are telling me KQ who was mansoos and had responsibility of dawat preferred to run away and remain in safe place leaving his leader and predecessor alone in wolf hands?

while "power hungry children were staging charade" KQ preferred to remain safe and leave whole dawat on hostage in hands of power hungry?

and now after demise of AQA MUHAMMED BURHANUDDIN suddenly he remembers his responsibility of dai and mansoos?

Is this a joke?

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#84

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:49 am

Mola Ali ni sunnat to aa che ke rasulullah (s) naa saaathe rehta taa ane kiware bhi ehne akelaa naa muka, even on his death bed he was with him and finally rasullullah died in Imam Ali's godi. he didnt leave rasullullah (s) until he was finally rested in his kubba mubarak.

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#85

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 04, 2014 3:02 am

ContentedBohra wrote:I agree. All those on MS side do need to ponder over this carefully. MS claims to be a dai of Rasullulah (SAW), then why is he not the one calling for Mubahila? MS claims to be a dai of Imam Hussain (AS), then why is he not the one holding Quran and saying so? All we are hearing is abusive language. How can anyone reconcile his actions with his claim?

The Dawoodi Bohra community does not need to ponder on anything. We have given misaq to Haq na Dai SMS TUS, the Dai of SMB, the Dai of STS, and the Dai of all duat mutlaqeen of Imam uz zaman. For the Bohra community, SMS TUS word holds the same truth as that of the Quran, Just as the words of SMB and STS.

KQ's holding of the Quran is nothing but the drama of a non believer, he will be damned for this action by Allah's azab on earth and in the hereafter. KQ is the same Terry Jones and Geert Wilders.

qutub_mamajiwala
Posts: 1008
Joined: Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:17 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#86

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:13 am

why r u so worried about KQ
u should actually worry about MS right?

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#87

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:39 am

alam wrote:Can someone please reference cite from fatemidawat.com where SKQ actually asked for this mubahila. an audio clip? or in writing? I couldn't find anything on their website.
I found this link: http://fatemimadrasa.com/evidence-of-nass/shahzadas/ where you can read the following paragraph from the letter written/addressed to SMS:

I write with the conviction that I am with Truth, that I am the 53rd Da’i. If there is anyone who wishes to put forward a different claim, I am ready to debate with him and conduct with him a ‘mubahala’ [standing in front of God and beseeching God to send his wrath on the one who is wrong]. “And God is our witness to all we say” (Quran Yusuf 66, Qasas 28).

kimanumanu
Posts: 607
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:16 pm

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#88

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:41 am

YaHussain wrote:Mola Ali ni sunnat to aa che ke rasulullah (s) naa saaathe rehta taa ane kiware bhi ehne akelaa naa muka, even on his death bed he was with him and finally rasullullah died in Imam Ali's godi. he didnt leave rasullullah (s) until he was finally rested in his kubba mubarak.
Careful now. I find it ironic that SMS keeps repeating that Burhanuddin Moula RA "turned his face away" because SKQ did not attend janaza when it could equally be said that he also "turned his face away" in his last hour as SMS was in Colombo!

Universaldad
Posts: 179
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:50 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#89

Unread post by Universaldad » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:50 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:why r u so worried about KQ
u should actually worry about MS right?

Worried about KQ???? Why would the Dawoodi Bohra community be worried about dawedaar KQ and his toli? they are destined for hell fire...

YaHussain
Posts: 164
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:36 am

Re: Why Mufaddal did not accept MUBAHILA challenge?

#90

Unread post by YaHussain » Thu Dec 04, 2014 4:52 am

kimanumanu wrote:
YaHussain wrote:Mola Ali ni sunnat to aa che ke rasulullah (s) naa saaathe rehta taa ane kiware bhi ehne akelaa naa muka, even on his death bed he was with him and finally rasullullah died in Imam Ali's godi. he didnt leave rasullullah (s) until he was finally rested in his kubba mubarak.
Careful now. I find it ironic that SMS keeps repeating that Burhanuddin Moula RA "turned his face away" because SKQ did not attend janaza when it could equally be said that he also "turned his face away" in his last hour as SMS was in Colombo!
Yes he might be in Colombo but he came rushing, while KQ was in house and run away blushing? Surprising?

KQ could do dawa for successorship even after once SMB was dafan in kubba, he waited for 50 years could not wait few more hours?