Johra Sharaf - Wife of Mufaddal bs

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
haqniwaat

Johra Sharaf - Wife of Mufaddal bs

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:45 pm

Question for Adam:
Way before the "nass" in London, 'ghair mehram daar' men were doing salaam to Johra Sharaf and calling her 'Busaheba'. This was not only before Burhanuddin Mola's RA stroke, but when Mola RA was very well. It was not enough that mufaddal bs was being called Moula for decades, but even his wife was referred to as Busaheba after the wafaat of Burhanuddin Mola's RA aqeelat Amatullah Aisaheba. Why, Adam?!

Crater Lake

Re: Johra Sharaf - Wife of Mufaddal bs

Unread post by Crater Lake » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:52 pm

Did Amatullah Aisaheba ever give her hand for salaam to ghair mehram men?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 08, 2014 4:02 pm

Bro haqniwaat,

Now Adam will ask you to provide a video plus audio tapes to prove your contention and after which he will send the tapes to his masters who will send you back the same duly doctored and morphed !!

haqniwaat

Unread post by haqniwaat » Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:58 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Did Amatullah Aisaheba ever give her hand for salaam to ghair mehram men?
Yes, because she was Busaheba - wife of the Dai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:03 pm

haqniwaat wrote:Way before the "nass" in London, 'ghair mehram daar' men were doing salaam to Johra Sharaf and calling her 'Busaheba'.
Then Safia bensaab, daughter of SKQ should be called "Ex-Busaheba". :)

alam

Unread post by alam » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:25 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Did Amatullah Aisaheba ever give her hand for salaam to ghair mehram men?
Yes, amatullah aisaheba did. I have witnessed this myself.

I don't believe SKQ's wife, the Baatin Busaheba, ever gives her hand for men to do salaam. But I wouldn't know for sure since I did not have many opportunities to witness that.