Fatemi Dawat

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Abuzer

Re: Fatemi Dawat

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:24 am

Universaldad wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote: What makes you think SKQ is trying to woo the udaipuris?
I am not aware of anything of the sort.

None of the younger udaipuris have left.
Indeed the new generation have even stronger faith in shia islam.

People said the PDB community would be here today, gone tomorrow.
Yet here we still are after so many decades.

This kind of thing has been said about every split in the ummah.
Going back all the way to the split between abubakr and ali.
Im sure the SKQ jamaat is here to stay too.
May be you are not aware, but one of KQ's sons is active on this forum and the have made an arrangement with the administrators of this forum to help them support their cause.

KQ dawat has no principals... anything will do so long as you pledge him support. He will turn haram into halal for you if that is what one seeks. He is desperate for numbers and followers. He wants to show that he has worldly knowledge and some deeni ilm and that he can pacify the biting conscious of the reformists by giving them a bogus Dai.
I feels its good that KQ sons are active here, we need them to reply our questions directly and talk with us, I think SMS sons should do same and break the silence, its a right time to speak up.
internet in Hongkong sucks, but still I will follow religiously, this is getting interesting.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:18 am

Abuzer wrote: SMS sons should do same and break the silence, its a right time to speak up.
Oh they are on this forum, so many of them ... after all SMS is the shafeek grumpy bawa of these abdes ! you can identify them with their temper and words. Like father like son ! infact SMS is the grandpa when there is universaldad on this forum.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:42 am

jagat ke papaji is just here to derail threads so I dont think he is capable enough to clear any thing to mass.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:26 pm

Abuzer wrote:
Universaldad wrote: May be you are not aware, but one of KQ's sons is active on this forum and the have made an arrangement with the administrators of this forum to help them support their cause.

KQ dawat has no principals... anything will do so long as you pledge him support. He will turn haram into halal for you if that is what one seeks. He is desperate for numbers and followers. He wants to show that he has worldly knowledge and some deeni ilm and that he can pacify the biting conscious of the reformists by giving them a bogus Dai.
I feels its good that KQ sons are active here, we need them to reply our questions directly and talk with us, I think SMS sons should do same and break the silence, its a right time to speak up.
internet in Hongkong sucks, but still I will follow religiously, this is getting interesting.
Which of SKQs sons is active here?
Do you mean haqniwaat bhai?
Has this been confirmed?

Can you give examples of how SKQ has turned haram into halal?
I see no evidence at all of this.

SKQ does not seem desperate, quite the contrary in fact.
It is SMS who is definitely desperate in the way he is so vehemently against SKQ.

It is quite obvious that SKQ has far more knowledge and deeni ilm than SMS.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:33 pm

humanbeing wrote:
Abuzer wrote: SMS sons should do same and break the silence, its a right time to speak up.
Oh they are on this forum, so many of them ... after all SMS is the shafeek grumpy bawa of these abdes ! you can identify them with their temper and words. Like father like son ! infact SMS is the grandpa when there is universaldad on this forum.
I doubt anybody important is posting on this forum, especially the sons of SMS.
Why would they care about this place?

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:35 pm

Another irrelevant and insignificant post by an irrelevant and insignificant poster.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:38 pm

CT
I doubt anybody important is posting on this forum,
So you agreed you are an UNIMPORTANT USELESS PATHETIC PERSON since you are posting on this forum

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:42 pm

anajmi wrote:kindly explain the significance and relevance of your above post. There appears to be none.
Kindly explain why admin has threatened to ban you.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:52 pm

Ozdundee wrote:
Critical_Thinker wrote: Fascinating.
If you consider yourself a 'reformist' why have you not joined the progressive jamaat?
Do you have something against our ideals?

If you are not a member of the PDB jamaat and I assume the SMS or SKQ jamaat, then what community are you a member of?

Incidentally, why do you refer to yourself in the third person?
Are you somebody important in the community you belong to?
I will answer this question diplomatically !

There is no established Fatemi Dawaat or PDB Jamaat in Australia and thank you for asking which community I belong to, well many but cannot list as someone will I'd me which I don't want ...and am I important in any of the ones I choose to associate with ...I don't look at it that way ...I rather hope my contribution is important and valuable to communities I serve, I don't like being a passenger on a free ride if you get my point that does not give me rights to express my opinion. :D
What is your main community?
Which masjid do you go to?

Why dont you want people to identify you?
What are you afraid will happen?

Can you give examples of how your contribution is important and valuable?
What differences have you made to the communities you serve?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:58 pm

CT

CT
Before asking others why do not you answer your own questions
Which Masjid in Udaipur do you go to? it can be verified by many Udaipuris on this forum.
Why do not you identify yourself...What are you afraid will happen to you?
Can you given examples of your contribution other then calling this forum insignificant and still posting here..
What difference have you made to you community besides changing Diapers which is the best thing one can expect from an unimportant person :mrgreen:

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 2:02 pm

Because I am relevant and significant. No one worries about an irrelevant and an insignificant poster like yourself. No one learns anything from you, no one feels threatened by you, no one thinks you are relevant or significant. No one cares about what you post.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Dec 22, 2014 5:36 pm

Universaldad wrote:KQ dawat has no principals... anything will do so long as you pledge him support. He will turn haram into halal for you if that is what one seeks.
So many times this salad confuses SKQ with MS........... It is SMS who rents out properties to banks and liquor shops but makes a drama of Moharramat and tells abdes that interest and alcohol is haram.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:00 pm

SBM wrote:CT
I doubt anybody important is posting on this forum,
So you agreed you are an UNIMPORTANT USELESS PATHETIC PERSON since you are posting on this forum
I agree, Im just as unimportant as you sbm.
However only you are pathetic.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:13 pm

SBM wrote:
CT

CT
Before asking others why do not you answer your own questions
Which Masjid in Udaipur do you go to? it can be verified by many Udaipuris on this forum.
Why do not you identify yourself...What are you afraid will happen to you?
Can you given examples of your contribution other then calling this forum insignificant and still posting here..
What difference have you made to you community besides changing Diapers which is the best thing one can expect from an unimportant person :mrgreen:
I will happily answer these questions.
But first answer them yourself sbm.
I look forward to your reply.

And please dont be jealous of my child.
Maybe you will find a wife and have a family of your own some day.
Then again, maybe you will die all alone like your idol anajmi.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:42 pm

anajmi wrote:
Because I am relevant and significant. No one worries about an irrelevant and an insignificant poster like yourself. No one learns anything from you, no one feels threatened by you, no one thinks you are relevant or significant. No one cares about what you post.
Therefore in your opinion:

You are saying you are relevant and significant.
Yet cannot offer any evidence to prove this claim.
Indeed, you may as well not exist at all as far as the bohra community is concerned.
In fact, apart from the 20 posters here, nobody else on earth even knows you exist.

You are saying that all the spam accounts that admin has banned ARE relevant and significant.

You are saying people who are NOT threatened with a ban are irrelevant and insignificant.
That would be almost everybody else here.
Including your bootlicker sbm.

You are saying that admin feels threatened by you.
But in reality he isnt afraid of you at all.
Just like he isnt afraid of all the spam accounts he has banned.

You are saying your intention here is to threaten people.
Which clearly confirms your hilariously deluded agenda.
Yet you cannot even achieve this, as youre just a nobody on the internet.

You are saying people do care about what you post.
Yet most people either ignore you or ridicule you.

You are saying people learn from you.
Yet you dont even know the most basic things about islam.
Such as umar being the 2nd
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=10181&p=143928&hili ... rd#p143928
I doubt you even know istinjah!

Incidentally, in the thread above, it was your wahhabi comrade 'muslim first' who corrected you.
Everybody seems to have forgotten all about him now as he no longer posts here.
If you suffer the same fate, you would be forgotten just as quickly.
Because you are insignificant.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:19 pm

Sorry, but considering that your posts are completely and utterly irrelevant and insignificant, I didn't bother to read it. If you can post maybe 2 lines at a time, I might read it. Reading any more than that, especially from you, would be a complete waste of my time.

Critical_Thinker

Unread post by Critical_Thinker » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:23 pm

anajmi wrote:Sorry, but considering that your posts are completely and utterly irrelevant and insignificant, I didn't bother to read it. If you can post maybe 2 lines at a time, I might read it. Reading any more than that, especially from you, would be a complete waste of my time.
Self-confessed yazid-lovers like you, are completely and utterly irrelevant and insignificant on a shia forum.
You have proven this over the past 14 years, and will continue proving this over the next 14 years.

anajmi

Unread post by anajmi » Sat Jan 10, 2015 3:28 pm

The above post was made by an irrelevant and an insignificant poster and is hence deemed irrelevant and insignificant and hence will not be displayed when anajmi is on the forum as he is not interested in irrelevant and insignificant posters and doesn't count or read their posts.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:48 am

haqniwaat wrote:Mumineen should also strive to be helpful to all God’s children. Rasulullah has said, “All humans are children of God, and God loves him who helps his children,” (al-khalqu iyal-ul-lah wa-ahabbu n-nasi ila-llahi anfa’uhu li-‘iyalihi). Mumineen should be able to live happily with their families in the privacy of their homes, and in peace and harmony with the community of mumineen, as well as with their fellow human beings everywhere. We should strive to be an open and inclusive society. We must restore the tradition of mutual respect and fellowship with other religious communities, and engage in enhancing the social welfare of fellow Indians and of our compatriots in whichever country we live. - http://www.fatemidawat.com/philosophy/p ... ality.html

Syedna Qutbuddin encourages harmony and social intermingling with other communities. Mufaddal bs does nothing but criticize them - except when he needs them. And how can mumineen families live in peace when for decades, every chance Mufaddal bs got, he slandered the mazoon of Syedna Burhanuddin RA.

So, This Moron, Taizoon, moved to the dark side sometime ago, probably after Ashara.
Hearing about him since the past 10 years, it was already known that he was a crazy sort of fellow with absolutely no credibility.

Truly TBKQ and gang messed up his head like the other 200 odd Qutbis.

Can you imagine, one year passes since Wafaat of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA and TBKQ has not even come to Mumbai to show respects to the Dai of hundreds of Thousands. But everyone who knew TB knew how much hate he had in his heart of Burhanuddin Maula AQ. He used to create fitnat even when Burhanuddin Maula RA was around.

Now you may ask how I am aware of all this. Well.. Dont ask.. But i know about the Evil of TB and his gang for years.. lets say decades.

HaqniWaat is truly full of ShaqqniWaat..

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:52 am

TBKQ has not even come to Mumbai to show respects to the Dai of hundreds of Thousands
May be because the BURHANI GOONDS would harm him and his family as SMS Goondas have no respect for anyone
Now you may ask how I am aware of all this. Well.. Dont ask.. But i know about the Evil of TB and his gang for years.. lets say decades.
Why is there a TAAWIL in that or just like your Kothari Master SMS tells the word that there is HIKKMAT and that HIKKMAT is if we tell you the truth then how can we keep all these ABDES/AMTES like sheep :evil:

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:26 am

Aqamola TUS waaz mubarak excerpt from Tabarrukaat-u Ayyaam il-Urs - Urs Mubarak of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin RA on the 16th of Rabi ul-Awwal.
http://youtu.be/z2wA-yQMxjs

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:27 am

why r u advertising ur thane programme on this munafiq website.go to dharavi slums.there u will find some takers.throw ur ill gotten money collected from mumineen vaajebaat n see many will follow u.this haqniwaat is none other then taizoon.u r losing all battles.u lose ur grand sons n daughters.u lost sh raja.u people r left with no choice but to appeal to these ancient munafiq to join ur cause.the munafiqs who clearly abuses syedna burhanuddin ra.n u r trying to sympathise with them.laanat on u all.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:29 am

this shows that u did not have any love or respect for him either.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jan 17, 2015 3:26 am

You guys ADAM, JAMES, ZAHIR, NOOR5253, UNIVERSALDAD and like minded who all are calling this site as MUNAFIQIN SITE would like to remind that you themselves DONT give any respect to STS, SMB, MS and KQS(followers who think same as abv mentioned names) otherwise you would NEVER, NEVER have registered in so called MUNAFIQIN site.

You chamchas from kothar or jamaat are so afraid of the exposures that you have no options left but only to give gali galoch and baddua and laanat.

Just give a thought what will happen if ADMIN decide to ban all you chamchas from posting than where will you go to spread hatred and lie.

You people live in jamaat 24 hrs so that you all can share the loot collected from people. No doubt why you all are supporting MS, reason is simple MS gaya to paisa kaha se aae ga.

Anyways, you'll along with ur DON MS are enjoying on our PAYROL. So literally it means MS is enjoying/living on our EHSAAN and you'll in turn are under MS ehsaan and hence no doubt of you'll being the SLAVES of MS.

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:06 am

fustrate_Bohra wrote:You guys ADAM, JAMES, ZAHIR, NOOR5253, UNIVERSALDAD and like minded who all are calling this site as MUNAFIQIN SITE would like to remind that you themselves DONT give any respect to STS, SMB, MS and KQS(followers who think same as abv mentioned names) otherwise you would NEVER, NEVER have registered in so called MUNAFIQIN site.

You chamchas from kothar or jamaat are so afraid of the exposures that you have no options left but only to give gali galoch and baddua and laanat.

Just give a thought what will happen if ADMIN decide to ban all you chamchas from posting than where will you go to spread hatred and lie.

You people live in jamaat 24 hrs so that you all can share the loot collected from people. No doubt why you all are supporting MS, reason is simple MS gaya to paisa kaha se aae ga.

Anyways, you'll along with ur DON MS are enjoying on our PAYROL. So literally it means MS is enjoying/living on our EHSAAN and you'll in turn are under MS ehsaan and hence no doubt of you'll being the SLAVES of MS.
Hey frustrate kamina..

I am not on any payroll, am not Qasre aali, not From Kothar Mubarak, not from Jamea saifiyah..

I have more money than you can even dream of.. All from doa of Dai Burhanuddin Maula RA and Aqa Mufaddal Maula tus.

Regarding being a slave, yes we are Abde Syedna and Gulam of Mufaddal Maula tus and Burhanuddin Maula RA.

Now imagine if a common man like me can make you s*#* in your pants, what would happen be the strength of our Maula tus..

As the shayer says 'ae farishto adab se baat karo, jaante ho gulam hu kiska..'

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:51 am

noor5253 wrote:
Hey frustrate kamina.. '
see as expected you had shown ur level just like MS

Me think i had press the right button :mrgreen:

Maqbool

Unread post by Maqbool » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:56 am

noor5253 wrote:Regarding being a slave, yes we are Abde Syedna and Gulam of Mufaddal Maula tus and Burhanuddin Maula RA.
Rasullalah has spend his whole life to make gulam, azad. his teaching says that make people free and should not be kept as gulam in any circumstances. Then why Sh.MS are taking pride and insist that all bohras write abde behind their name! And why Bohras taking pride to write abde after their name! Isn't against the teaching of Rasul?

Hope some sensible answer will come.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sat Jan 17, 2015 8:28 am

Maqbool wrote:
noor5253 wrote:Regarding being a slave, yes we are Abde Syedna and Gulam of Mufaddal Maula tus and Burhanuddin Maula RA.
Rasullalah has spend his whole life to make gulam, azad. his teaching says that make people free and should not be kept as gulam in any circumstances. Then why Sh.MS are taking pride and insist that all bohras write abde behind their name! And why Bohras taking pride to write abde after their name! Isn't against the teaching of Rasul?

Hope some sensible answer will come.
bhai you are expecting MOZIZA from them.

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:09 am

dawat ye auj per hai aur auj per rahengi.

dai ki dushmani me ho jaawge bikhari(iblo n kareem).
hogi tumhari zillat hogi tumhari khwari

zahir

Unread post by zahir » Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:10 am

duat ne 900 waras thaya.kaha che dawat ane kaha che munafeqo???see for urself.