Qadambosy, Salam and now 'Selfie with...'

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
DisillusionedDB

Re: Qadambosy, Salam and now 'Selfie with...'

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:50 am

zinger wrote:i dont know about rashid, but yes, i think he is back with a new id. am waiting to be sure of that before i announce it
I came to know as he himself mentioned that his ID Hamd had been banned and he had to create a new ID to post. He even challenged Admin in his usual tone to be brave enough to un-ban him. Anyway it seems 'Rashid' was immediately banned too :lol:

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:14 am

Now there is an IBRAT in Hamd's place isn't it....

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:16 am

MMH wrote:Now there is an IBRAT in Hamd's place isn't it....
And Universaldad too

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:20 am

No surprises really. This is what I have come to expect of these so called mumins.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:40 am

Were you James too....
Ibrat wrote:
zinger wrote:i dont know about rashid, but yes, i think he is back with a new id. am waiting to be sure of that before i announce it
this guys is special type of an IDIOT, he thinks he has some special talent to recognize my IDS HA HA ROFL specially when I dont even hide my self, it is obvious its me lol

well Admin knows all of my IDS and before I create any ID it is known to him because I my self announce it.

so why so many IDS? because ADMIN is an ass hole and he is allergic to truth and straight talks.

because I am not a boot licker of progressive or any one, I speak what is true and what I feel is true, admin is well aware of it.

HAMD WAS MY ID< RASHID IS ME AND NOW IBRAT.

if admin will ban this ID I have few more, so instead of worrying who I am, worry about your akhirah and understand what HAQ is.

btw it is really hard for ADMIN to ban my IP because I keep on moving in different countries and this idiot has no power to ban me :wink:

HA HA
:mrgreen:

morons

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:45 am

Dear Admin

Stop banning such members. it is more convenient to tolerate thier post with the consistent ID. Morever, visitors and readers can make sense out of people's posting.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 6:31 am

Oh what do you know!!! i missed these gems.

Yes MMH, you are right. i had immediately suspected Ibrat to be none other than Incredible/Hamd/Labbaik etc etc.

as of now, i have tracked him and reported 36 ids of his.

Admin, i hope you have taken note of the open challenge he has thrown in your face

next time, i shall openly report his ids

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Nov 18, 2014 8:05 am

Ibrat wrote:
zinger wrote:Oh what do you know!!! i missed these gems.

Yes MMH, you are right. i had immediately suspected Ibrat to be none other than Incredible/Hamd/Labbaik etc etc.

as of now, i have tracked him and reported 36 ids of his.

Admin, i hope you have taken note of the open challenge he has thrown in your face

next time, i shall openly report his ids
abe ghade report kar ke kyaa ukhaad lengaa? isse behtaar haain ki jo is forum mein likha jata hain use padh aur kuch sabk sikh.

last month I was in Ausi right now I am in Mauritius next week I will be in Singapore after that I will be in south Africa for three months after that I will be in toronto, kon si IP block karenga Admin?

rest assured, all of them, Inshallah!