Solemn month of Muharram turns into a celebration

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SAJJAD

Solemn month of Muharram turns into a celebration

Unread post by SAJJAD » Tue Jan 23, 2007 5:24 am

Year after year Burhanuddin continues to profit in Muharram in the name of Imam Hussain. The pattern seems to be the same each year except for one thing - his growing greed for more money. Does anyone wonder why Burhanuddin's camp selected Sri Lanka? Because Colombo "bid" to offer the highest amount of salaams, ziyafats, and various other gifts. In fact Karachi had been tentatively selected for Ashara 1428, but Colombo in the end vowed to offer the most money. Too bad for the Karachi public, but at least on the bright side they don't have to suck themselves dry of their hard earned money. Colombo on the other hand is getting a good beating. Burhanuddin is trying to squeeze every last red cent form the people. This is evident due to the events planned out. These include wholesale marriages, get together meetings for young couples, quadombosi, ziyafats, raza, and other bullshit schemes designed to collect more salaams. I don't think it's possible for the average bohra to approach burhanuddin without a cover.

Can anyone else post more comments on this important topic?

like_minded

Re: SOLEMN MONTH OF MUHARRAM TURNS INTO CELEBRATIONS BY BU

Unread post by like_minded » Tue Jan 23, 2007 6:04 am

This is a usual practice of kothar, nothing new, the one who bids the highest gets the cake!

The biggest asset which Syedna has today is the minds of the bohras and as long as bohra minds are one tracked, its money..money and more money for Syedna.

Kothar injects fear and greed into the minds of the bohras, and then sit back and take the returns. I think its impossible to change the bohra mind-set as they have sold themselves to his holiness.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Tue Jan 23, 2007 1:09 pm

like minded ,sajjad,
why u worried about us just chill are u contributed and money if not just shut up we all know that u guys are so jealous about us that u cannot see good things your a.ss is burning all talk bull sh.it .you dont you guys talk about some thing else. how to helkp another muslim bothers n sisters. how to help your commitee, your loved one,there are lots of things you can do instead only on one topic how to bitch.i dont see asgarali posting any post where he is.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:46 pm

This show-business was for the first time started by late Sayedna Taher Saifuddin. He fist organized Ali-Day function on grand scale in Bombay in 1954. For the first time Dawoodi Bohras from all over the world were gathered in Bombay. Muslim ulemas, politician and government dignitaries were invited. It was a great show of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin’s social and political influence and his huge following. When Bohras were kept busy in organizing and enjoying this function Sayedna’s men were forcing the trustees of Kapadwanj-ki-WAadi, a very valuable property of the community, to hand it over to Sayedna.
Then in 1965 before his death Sayedna Taher Saifuddin celebrated his Golden Jubilee, crossing all limits. Thousands of Bohras worked for months, a thick souvenir was published and widely distributed, a bogus announcement for constructing a multi-story Technical Institute in Bombay was made. The highest government dignitary, the President of India, Dr. Radhakrishna was brought to Bombay to lay down the foundation stone of this on-paper institute. The institute as intended was never built. But another very valuable property, Daud Baug was usurped keeping the Bohras and government in dark.
This was a most clever strategy to, on one hand, usurp the community’s properties and on other hand, to build his financial empire with all the fame in his pocket.
He died in 1965 but by then his son Yusuf Najmuddin (Y.N.) had come on the scene, who was equally ambitious, shroud, cunning and scheming.
Expulsion of Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin was first major blow on Y.N. It was also a blow on credibility of Dai who projects himself as infallible, (kalmasoom). The overambitious Y.N. was not shaken a bit by this humiliation as he knew very well the gullible and blind followers of the Dai. He planned a strategy to keep away from discussing this incident and increase their faith in the Dai.
For the first time in Dawoodi Bohra history he organized Sayedna’s vaiz in the month of Moharram in far away place in Egypt. Y.N. was not sure whether large number of Bohras would like to travel to such far away place. So a roamer was spread that Imam in seclusion is going to reappear in Egypt. Y.N. thus could gather more than forty thousand Bohras in Egypt and show the Sayedna’s strength. After this show Y.N. entered into a land deal with land-mafia in Egypt which cost his life.
Second major blow on Y.N. fall when he organized a tamasha of Sayedna’s vaiz in Bombay where Sayedna was compelled to tender a written apology for his mistake of cursing Khlifas of Sunni Muslims openly.
Thus Ashura has really become Mubarak for Kothar.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Tue Jan 23, 2007 3:56 pm

Thank you Mr Insaf,
That is perhaps a very insightful post.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:13 am

s insaf is 2 dai of pdb ;)

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:34 am

Bohras basically want to live in the world of fantasies, they do not want to wake up and face the harsh realities.

Hence, it is a very convenient way out, hero worship Syedna, thinking that their strong belief in him would help them gain more and more barakat (money)

It is impossible to educate these morons, they are neck deep into all this. Thoughts shared on this board is not going to reform this community, we all know how corrupt and power greedy Kothar is.

We just cannot do anything about the present situation except share our thoughts.

Majority of bohras are blind followers like frog and pig, no point putting logic in their tiny heads.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:00 am

Mr. Insaf,

Can you put some light on the power struggle in kothar presently? I heard there was between mazoon and syedna.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:29 pm

Pro Pig
You talk about helping Bohras, On BOHRA Message board there was a mumin CHUDAWALA from Kolkata who asked for help and nobody from Kothar sent a dime.
You can read the posting from one Zainab Chudawala who again and again asked help for her uncle, I had some one PDB who did sent the money and help them but nothing was sent from Kothar.
SO PIGGY before you open your stinking mouth do something good.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:00 pm

thats good bec it was your own people and making fake stories. when i was kid your people use to send letter stating that join with us we will provide you with money and every thing just go against aqa maula. we all know how you r .just shut the **** up.oma bharathi

Anwar

Unread post by Anwar » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:21 pm

here´s this suwwar oh sorry pig,again,doing what he can best, when having no argument just goes on :mad: swearing and cursing.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Thu Jan 25, 2007 2:02 am

and what the heck you guys are doing? talking fairly tales

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Thu Jan 25, 2007 6:53 am

PIG,
You are a big liar, and I am not surprised, after all you are a blind follower of His holiness.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:17 pm

if i am big liar and what u are?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 25, 2007 11:58 pm

if i am big liar and what u are? TRUTHSEEKER

observer

Unread post by observer » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:00 am

Oink Oink needs grammar classes.

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Fri Jan 26, 2007 1:53 am

if i need grammer class what u need? deen classes?

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:25 pm

Pro_Pig said
if i need grammer class what u need? deen classes?
What kind od deen classes you are talking about? Brother Pig.

Like this:

On second day of this month, Zakariyah Nabi (AS) fasted and prayed, and by the intercession of Imam Hussain (AS) , Allah granted him a child,--- (From "Reflection on the First Waaz-Ashra Mubarak 1428H)

Does your Maulana know that Zakariyah preceded Imam Hussain by some 800 years? How can a person who was not even born intercede on somebody's behalf?

Boy Bora version of Imam Hussain is really different. He is capable of Interceding even before he was born!

I am glad I can read these reflectins of (looni-toon) Waaz

Wasalaam

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Fri Jan 26, 2007 12:58 pm

muslim first
I am glad I can read these reflectins of (looni-toon) Waaz
so why u guys go to web sites and read our reflection if u thing waaz is looni toon. you should go to YOUR OWM MASJID WHERE ASGARALI IS THERE.BY THE WAY WHERE HE IS HIDEING?WHAT YOU GUYS DO IN MONTH OF MOHRRAAM?just bit.ch and make fun that what your parents teach you

Muslim First

Unread post by Muslim First » Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:46 pm

pro-pig

Can you tell me how Imam Hussain can intercede with allah for a son if he was not even born?

Is it not looni-toon or your Maulana has lost a bit in his od age.

wasalaam

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Sat Jan 27, 2007 7:17 am

Br MF,

We are made to believe that Imam Hussain performed miracles, so.. who knows this was one.
What I dont understand is, why Imam Hussain had to give the supreme sacrifice in Kerbala, when he could achieve the desired results by performing miracles!!

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sat Jan 27, 2007 1:25 pm

like minded
can u explain why they hang jeuse when he can perfrom mircales?
you know that jesue perfrom lots of mircales if u know about him?
pls dont make fun. respect them if u cannot shut up !

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jan 27, 2007 2:45 pm

After going through many posts of brother Pro-Pig I feel he has not come in contact of any reformist Bohra Jamat especially during Ramadan and Moharram. Otherwise he would have known that the reformists are better practicing Muslims/Bohras than the rest. If he had done that he would not asked questions like whether reformist fast, observe Ramadan or Moharram.
There are three kinds of knowledgeable persons: Aalim, Muallim and Mulla. Aalim is a scholar, Maullim who teaches according to a prescribed syllabus and Mulla performs religious function like leading Namaz, performing last rites etc.
So how can one expect an Islamic scholar like Dr. Asgar Ali Engineer doing a traditional vaiz.
I personally request brother Pro-Pig to visit us and clear his conseption. No need to join us.

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sat Jan 27, 2007 5:59 pm

Brother Like-minded has asked me to throw some light on the power struggle in Sayedna Saheb’s family presently.
Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb’s son Mohammed Burhanuddin was born in 1333 hijri (mother – Husaina I-saheba) and his son Yusuf Najmuddin (YN) (mother - Fatima I-saheba) was born in 1340 hijri. That means that when Mohammed Burhanuddin appointed and declared Mazoon (indicating him 52nd Dai) in 1351 hijri master YN was just 11 years old. Naturally he may not have worldly ambitious then.
Husaina I-saheba’s children Burhanuddin, Husain bhai (present mukasir) and Asma bahensaheba were all of mild-nature. They were subdued further because of sudden death of their mother by poisoning. After the death of Husaina I-saheba most of her relatives kept no contacts with Sayedna Taher Saifuddin. Shrewd Sayedna succeeded in keeping the Husaina I-saheba’s children with him by declaring 18 years Burhanuddin his mazoon and next Dai and Amena I-saheba’s son Khuzema was declared as his Mukasir.
But Fatima I-saheba’s children YN, Qasim, Ali Asgar, Maryam were proved very ambitious, power-hungry and scheming. Therefore as they grew up power struggle was bound to surface. They got hurt when after the death of Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Mohammed Burhanuddin became Dai and he nominated Khuzema as mazoon indicating him to be the next Dai.
Though it was as per the community’s age-old practice but it was not digested by Fatima I-saheba’s power-hungry children who were keen to see Dawat coming to their family.
Ever since Sayedna Taher Saifuddin Saheb has established his vast financial empire and the priest class has become so very alluring that the democratic principle of the selection of offices of Dawat by merit has been abandoned. Sayedna Taher Saifuddin nominated his son as next Dai so now Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb’s sons are aspiring to become the next Dai. YN knowing this situation in advance had married his son to Sayedna Burhanuddin’s daughter and making him Sayedna’s son-in-law. At the same time he started a campaign to spoil mazoon Khuzema bhaisaheb’s image by spreading stories projecting him as womanizer.
How YN’s and Burhanuddin Saheb’s desperate sons have openly started harassing mazoon Khuzema bhaisaheb Qutbuddin and his supporters.
Sayedna Burhanuddin Saheb is 95 years old now but he is not able do Nass on Mazoon though Nass was done on him when he was just 18 years old and late Sayedna was 45 years old. This is a clear indication of in-flight in his family. Let’s pray that this does not take a bloody turn.

tahir

Unread post by tahir » Sat Jan 27, 2007 6:27 pm

Mr Insaf,
Can you throw some light on Yusuf Najmuddin's murder ?

pro_pig

Unread post by pro_pig » Sun Jan 28, 2007 1:28 am

if i wanna come to reformist Bohra Jamat whom to contact and where to go. ( mumbai)

S. Insaf

Unread post by S. Insaf » Sun Jan 28, 2007 4:38 am

Brother Pro-Pig,
In Mumbai you may please contact me (Saifuddin Insaf) on:
2567 24 82 Or 981 988 4226

Or
Yunus Baluwala on:
2649 10 31 / 24462266 / 932 419 1032

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:57 am

PROPIG,

Jesus and not jeuse, please check your spellings before posting, don't be so hasty.

Jesus, Prophet Mohammed,Imam Hussain were all ordinary human beings like us, it is their commitment towards a cause which made them great and remembered even after so many years.

If you believe in Imam Husains miracles, then why does he not perform the same to bring about peace in his own land (iraq) at present? Why are scores of innocent people dying today in Iraq? Where is JIBRAEL?? If miracles happened 1500 years back, then why cant they happen now and save humanity from this blood-shed??

I am sure propig, you will not have an answer to this, and as usual you will start abusing again, so typical of you my friend.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:11 am

Thank You Mr. Insaf.

like_minded

Unread post by like_minded » Mon Jan 29, 2007 5:34 am

One more thing Propig,

Our Prophet, Moulana Ali, Imam Hussain, practiced what they preached, unlike our Aqa Moula, who is more intrested to see his followers hero-worship him, has plunged deep in the ocean of materialistic world, throwing aside the mask of spiritualism.