am I missing some thing here?

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
YaHussain

am I missing some thing here?

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:19 am

I have been noticing only dawoodi bohras reply backs when Imam or Syedna Muhammed burhanuddin or any other dai is disrespected by wahabiya or reformists, while KQ followers Qutbi bohra just speaks up when KQ is questioned or discussed they are least bothered when SMB or Imam is insulted they don't care when Matam or dawoodi bohra values are insulted? they show insensitivity towards insult of syedna Muhammed Burhauddin(ra) and Imamain(s), you will never see any KQ follower ever confront wahabi or reformist for insulting them.

any one else noticed this?
Last edited by YaHussain on Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Truthseeker

Re: am I missing some thing here?

Unread post by Truthseeker » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:26 am

I have also noticed, the weather is changing...Its getting colder.

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:35 am

or may be reformists are posting like they are KQ followers to defame them?

only Allah knows the truth.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Wed Nov 26, 2014 1:47 am

YaHussain wrote:I have been noticing only dawoodi bohras reply backs when Imam or Syedna Muhammed burhanuddin or any other dai is disrespected by wahabiya or reformists, while KQ followers Qutbi bohra just speaks up when KQ is questioned or discussed they are least bothered when SMB or Imam is insulted they don't care when Matam or dawoodi bohra values are insulted? they show insensitivity towards insult of syedna Muhammed Burhauddin(ra) and Imamain(s), you will never see any KQ follower ever confront wahabi or reformist for insulting them.

You ask if you are missing something here?
You are missing Imaan right here in this world, brother!

You say, " .. only dawoodi bohras reply backs when Imam or Syedna Muhammed burhanuddin or any other dai is disrespected"
And i say, guess what you are damn right about that!

Question is, Are you a Dawoodi Bohra? How come, if you forgot the one thing Syedna Burhanuddin RA repeated for 50 years, you forgot that in what, 5 days? And you still think you are a "Dawoodi Bohra"? No, sorry there you are way off the mark...

The Dawoodi Bohras speak up when 51st, 52nd AND the True 53rd Dai is abused. Your coffee must be ready, or tea, or whatever that is you drink. That you must not miss, surely.. no?

YaHussain

Unread post by YaHussain » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:04 am

adna_mumin wrote:
YaHussain wrote:I have been noticing only dawoodi bohras reply backs when Imam or Syedna Muhammed burhanuddin or any other dai is disrespected by wahabiya or reformists, while KQ followers Qutbi bohra just speaks up when KQ is questioned or discussed they are least bothered when SMB or Imam is insulted they don't care when Matam or dawoodi bohra values are insulted? they show insensitivity towards insult of syedna Muhammed Burhauddin(ra) and Imamain(s), you will never see any KQ follower ever confront wahabi or reformist for insulting them.

You ask if you are missing something here?
You are missing Imaan right here in this world, brother!

You say, " .. only dawoodi bohras reply backs when Imam or Syedna Muhammed burhanuddin or any other dai is disrespected"
And i say, guess what you are damn right about that!

Question is, Are you a Dawoodi Bohra? How come, if you forgot the one thing Syedna Burhanuddin RA repeated for 50 years, you forgot that in what, 5 days? And you still think you are a "Dawoodi Bohra"? No, sorry there you are way off the mark...

The Dawoodi Bohras speak up when 51st, 52nd AND the True 53rd Dai is abused. Your coffee must be ready, or tea, or whatever that is you drink. That you must not miss, surely.. no?
Bhai you have iman right?

can you please show me how many times KQ followers have confronted wahabi or reformist for insulting SMB and Imammain? now pleaase dont run away without a reply.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:20 am

Forget followers of ex-Mazun Maula, i have never seen Reformist Bohras ever stand up either. According to a follower of ex-Mazun Maula (i will not take their name), and i repeat their answer to me verbatim "At this time, we are having more problems with muffy and his gang than we are with the others you are talking about. Hope that makes sense. And what exactly would you like me to defend? It's a Shia-Sunni thing. They have their beliefs, we have ours. I don't believe in criticizing other peoples' beliefs. But muffy is a different ball game. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say", no. your answer does not make sense to me.

You are first a Muslim, then a Shia, then a Bohra and then a follower of ex-Mazun Maula. As such, you are duty bound and honour bound to defend the articles of your faith.

I would not have posted a private chat here, but the point of this thread makes it inevitable that i do.

Im sorry to say this to the followers of ex-Mazun Maula, but you guys have your priorities all wrong.

By the way, Ya Hussain, welcome :mrgreen: and why are you writing like Al Zulfiqur? Bold and Green? Was this a Freudian slip? :wink: :lol:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:37 am

zinger wrote:Forget followers of ex-Mazun Maula, i have never seen Reformist Bohras ever stand up either. According to a follower of ex-Mazun Maula (i will not take their name), and i repeat their answer to me verbatim "At this time, we are having more problems with muffy and his gang than we are with the others you are talking about. Hope that makes sense. And what exactly would you like me to defend? It's a Shia-Sunni thing. They have their beliefs, we have ours. I don't believe in criticizing other peoples' beliefs. But muffy is a different ball game. I hope you can understand what I am trying to say", no. your answer does not make sense to me.

You are first a Muslim, then a Shia, then a Bohra and then a follower of ex-Mazun Maula. As such, you are duty bound and honour bound to defend the articles of your faith.

I would not have posted a private chat here, but the point of this thread makes it inevitable that i do.

Im sorry to say this to the followers of ex-Mazun Maula, but you guys have your priorities all wrong.

By the way, Ya Hussain, welcome :mrgreen: and why are you writing like Al Zulfiqur? Bold and Green? Was this a Freudian slip? :wink: :lol:
Sorry, i know its my pet peeve, but its like a bee in my bonnet.

i keep coming back to this same grouse and the other one of how reformists will never get any support until they clean up their act. :cry:

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:15 am

zinger wrote:Forget followers of ex-Mazun Maula,. According to a follower of ex-Mazun Maula (i will not take their name),
You are first a Muslim, then a Shia, then a Bohra and then a follower of ex-Mazun Maula.
Zinger.
You keep saying ex-Mazun Maula.. You need to decide who you are following. Not be a Nalki na Lota person.
I think you have your priorities wrong man.
You also say Mufaddal Maula (in your past posts) but then you call the same Maula Muffy.
You are one confused person it seems.

asad

Unread post by asad » Wed Nov 26, 2014 3:24 am

As in real life many members on this forum carry a weighing scale to weight the Imaan of others. how does it matter to anyone what's the belief of Br. Zinger or anyone. If he says ex Mazoon Moula how does that hurts any one's feelings. Get your priorities right, why are you on this forum and try to stick to them.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:12 am

noor5253 wrote:
zinger wrote:Forget followers of ex-Mazun Maula,. According to a follower of ex-Mazun Maula (i will not take their name),
You are first a Muslim, then a Shia, then a Bohra and then a follower of ex-Mazun Maula.
Zinger.
You keep saying ex-Mazun Maula.. You need to decide who you are following. Not be a Nalki na Lota person.
I think you have your priorities wrong man.
You also say Mufaddal Maula (in your past posts) but then you call the same Maula Muffy.
You are one confused person it seems.
Noor bhai, show me one, just one post where i have referred to Mufaddal Maula as Muffy. If there is even a single post, i shall apologise to you 100 times.
Who i follow is quite clear. I follow Mufaddal Maula but do not agree with some of his policies and actions and his silence on many pertinent issues leaves me sad.
By referring to ex-Mazun Maula as ex-Mazun Maula and not Daawedaar or KQ or any such nonsense hopefully shows the level of my upbringing where i atleast respect the person for who he once was.
My priorities are my prerogative, not yours.
As for being confused, yes, believe it or not 90% of the community is confused today. They may not admit it on the face of it, but doubt has creeped in, in every heart.
My mother was a die-hard amte fanatical follower of Burhanuddin Maula, but today seeing the tamasha, she too is in 2 minds about what is right and what is wrong. My aunties and uncles are all in the same boat. AND FYI, NONE OF THEM HAVE EVEN HEARD OF THIS SITE