Bohras disturbing public order

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
bohrabhai

Re: Bohras disturbing public order

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:00 pm

VID-20160304-WA0040.mp4
(4.97 MiB) Downloaded 2250 times
VID-20160304-WA0041.mp4
(2.27 MiB) Downloaded 2244 times
VID-20160304-WA0042.3gp
(13.57 MiB) Downloaded 2251 times
Attachments
VID-20160304-WA0039.mp4
(14.68 MiB) Downloaded 2225 times

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:56 pm

Admin wrote:
Dear Admin - Can you resolve this problem of videos not playing in browser window. If someone wants to watch the video, they have to download it since it is not playable and it's quite annoying and user unfriendly. Have never faced such problems on most of the modern websites out there!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Sat Mar 05, 2016 6:24 am

Seeing all these clips regularly really drives home the size of the task facing anyone wanting to bring change to the community. These people have not been coerced or given any incentive (I could be wrong) to come out and show their love for their moula. This appears to be a genuine show of affection and as such it is next to impossible to convince them of anything else. Of course, one has to blame the object of their affection for allowing this and maybe playing with the genuine emotions of so many people. At the end of the day Allah SWT is all knowing and whatever happens, does for a reason.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:38 am

VID-20160305-WA0022.mp4
(4.19 MiB) Downloaded 1969 times
Bohra kissing railway coach

Tayyeb

Unread post by Tayyeb » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:25 am

tracks on which they are rolling are normally filled with shit from train toilets....very bright future for MS abdes in coming days.

Kaka Akela

Unread post by Kaka Akela » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:02 pm

[quote="kimanumanu"]Seeing all these clips regularly really drives home the size of the task facing anyone wanting to bring change to the community. These people have not been coerced or given any incentive (I could be wrong) to come out and show their love for their moula. This appears to be a genuine show of affection and as such it is next to impossible to convince them of anything else. Of course, one has to blame the object of their affection for allowing this and maybe playing with the genuine emotions of so many people. At the end of the day Allah SWT is all knowing and whatever happens, does for a reason.[/quote]

Bro Kimanumanu: What a laugh when you say " these people have not been coerced ". of course they are coerced via their Aamils who do all the coercing in the background. And Aamil and his chamchas are watching as to who was there and who wasn't there. mental attendance is taken and reported to aamil. Then aamil deals with people who were absent or didn't go crazy over Maola in his own way of ignoring them and giving them hard time by withholding raza for their various events or by just giving them hard time. Of course in all this Maola has not done any coercing or incentivizing the people. but the effect is the same as aamil represents Maola.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:05 pm

One wonders if these gatherings serve any purpose other than making a display to the world that "moula" has an ardent following among the small town crowds in India. Actually they show the same kind of support here in the US, but that is crowd mentality. In one-on-one conversations, even the most ardent MS Lover voices a decent amount of skepticism about the worthiness of this guy as moula. I too am guilty of this kind of behavior. I do bring my hands together everytime I am in a crowd. We hate doing it but we do it anyways. Then we hate ourselves for having behaved in that manner in the crowd. This behavior in crowds is what MS takes to the bank every day. His followers would do well to reflect on their actions....

I also wonder about the drop in productivity of these people. So many drop everything to show up for the latest tamasha at the drop of a hat. I heard an MS Lover professional in India complain that due to these daily tamashas, there is very little time to do work that increases their income, yet the demands for money keep growing from dawat!

The clip I found most troubling was where crowds gathered for a fast moving train! Their disppointment at the passing of the train was quite visible and one of them was heard rationalizing that the purpose of the gathering was to show "moula" that mumineen had gathered.... Hmmm really? all that collective time and effort was needed to feed this man's ego for a few seconds?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sat Mar 05, 2016 5:05 pm

dawedaar wrote:
Admin wrote:
Dear Admin - Can you resolve this problem of videos not playing in browser window. If someone wants to watch the video, they have to download it since it is not playable and it's quite annoying and user unfriendly. Have never faced such problems on most of the modern websites out there!
This is the browser issue. You need to update the plugin.

ajamali

Unread post by ajamali » Sun Mar 06, 2016 8:04 am

Admin wrote:
dawedaar wrote:
It would be great if these videos were viewable in iOS. Is there a way to view them on our iPhones?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:22 pm

ajamali wrote:
Admin wrote:
It would be great if these videos were viewable in iOS. Is there a way to view them on our iPhones?
People post videos in different formats, and not all of them are supported by all the devices.

think

Unread post by think » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:51 pm

Then a change is needed so the message reaches the maximum number. May be quicktime can be changed to a more friendly format.

Conscíous

Unread post by Conscíous » Fri Mar 11, 2016 10:27 am

You guys are just jealous of my Mola :mrgreen:
Al-Noor wrote:Just few years back this guy use to roam around in surat on bicycle and was poor, he got in contact with muffy team and now owns good property business and few buildings in surat zampa bazar area....how he made this money is easy guess. :roll: .
This is my Molas miracles and this guy and many others are pure proff that our Mola can improve your livelihood :wink:
stop coming to this kafir forum and ask forgiveness and kiss my molas feet,, and watch the miracles happened to you also 8)

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Apr 09, 2016 8:54 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nAPmy0SgXTk
Mumbai drama.

some has to take a stand and some one has to say it is enough
https://youtu.be/ELwEy6eNIFw?t=40s