Royal Family Tree

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
asad

Royal Family Tree

Unread post by asad » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:47 pm

I have created this family tree of STS and sons with the help of Br Haqniwaat(Main contributor). Generally Royal family is out of bound to common bohras. They just dont know anything about them. The collective charade put up by Dai's family is so convincing that Bohras have started revering royals as Dai now.

When we put out a family tree or a Shajarah as is called in Urdu we show two things to the world that these are just normal people marrying into each other and nothing divine about that and though they are cursing KQ, SMB married his sons and grandsons to his daughters.

Its just power play between different families for the coveted post or to be as near as possible with marriage ties.

"Games of throne" fans will enjoy and understand it in a better way.

People who will like to contribute to it further with pictures or if they know relations between them can either post it here or PM me and i will amend it further.

http://www.familyecho.com/?p=N8EH3&c=v3 ... 0567067672

I have avoided prefixing "Syedna" with KQ or MS name to keep it neutral

PS: I think Qasre Mawali will be first time happy from this forum for doing something for them.

DisillusionedDB

Re: Royal Family Tree

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:45 am

There are 2 Husain Saifuddins - One under Malik Ashter and one under Mufaddal Saifuddin .. even the pic is same.

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 12:51 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:There are 2 Husain Saifuddins - One under Malik Ashter and one under Mufaddal Saifuddin .. even the pic is same.
Malikul Ashtar's daughter Naqiya is married to Hussain Saifudding, hence he is shown in two place.

Website has an issue and sometimes shows word Duplicate with few names but when you click on the profile, "Duplicate" is removed

dismantled

Unread post by dismantled » Thu Dec 25, 2014 9:13 am

Way to go, Asad Bhai! Kudos, man. I never knew these people were all related like this.

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:52 am

Unable yo vuw the shijara.
It says loading...thats it

Trueman_786

Unread post by Trueman_786 » Thu Dec 25, 2014 1:32 pm

The tree is incomplete.
Lot of members are missing.
Great initiative taken.
Good job

asad

Unread post by asad » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:20 pm

Trueman_786 wrote:The tree is incomplete.
Lot of members are missing.
Great initiative taken.
Good job
PM me the names and i will add them.

Trueman_786

Unread post by Trueman_786 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:24 pm

Done that

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 1:45 pm

please upload pics as well.

jamanpasand

Unread post by jamanpasand » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:04 pm

Quid Johnny was elder than muffy. He has total control of finance of Kothar.His wife was not in good terms with muffy wife and his sons were sidelined by muffy sons. With all these strong interests, why he did not contest to become a dai. What was his reason for his unconditional support of muffy?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Dec 29, 2014 12:29 pm

jamanpasand wrote:Quid Johnny was elder than muffy. He has total control of finance of Kothar.His wife was not in good terms with muffy wife and his sons were sidelined by muffy sons. With all these strong interests, why he did not contest to become a dai. What was his reason for his unconditional support of muffy?
good business man believes in operating behind the curtain, they never show up on stage.
becoming a dai is hectic thing, every day same nikah,misaq and all those matha pacchi and responsibilities are huge. SMS must be feeling it now, but he cant resign now. :lol:
no sane person would ever apply for such a role :wink:

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:08 am

as they say
king maker is always bigger than the king himself.
bal thakrey never became cm of maharashtra, but was more powerful than cm
sonia gandhi did not become pm, but was more powerful than pm

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Tue Dec 30, 2014 2:25 am

qutub_mamajiwala wrote:as they say
king maker is always bigger than the king himself.
bal thakrey never became cm of maharashtra, but was more powerful than cm
sonia gandhi did not become pm, but was more powerful than pm
exactly, after few decades when every one will know truth and recite lanat on the conspirator no body will remember Qaid johar BS but the one who contended will be remembered, so its always good and safe to remain behind and direct instead of coming on surface.