My New Year gift from SMS

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM

My New Year gift from SMS

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:35 pm

Seems like ITS has started blocking e jamaat cards so I wonder what their new numbers would be. Does the count of SMS followers will be going down
Please share if any one else has been receiving this kind of messages.
Status Message
This card is Blocked by your Jamaat. Please contact your Jamaat Office.
Reason For Block: not interested
Click here to Re-Login

kimanumanu

Re: My New Year gift from SMS

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:57 pm

What happens if you "Click here to Re-Login"?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Dec 25, 2014 5:01 pm

kimanumanu wrote:What happens if you "Click here to Re-Login"?
Same message comes up.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:51 am

how will this affect your life?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:55 am

Present dawat is really funny, instead of calling people closer they are always ready to refuse them.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Dec 26, 2014 9:50 am

Abuzer wrote:how will this affect your life?

For past 3 or so year my life has got better. I had the e jamaat card even though I did not pay any of their money nor attended any of the functions. The only way my life is now affected is I can not log into their controlled websites and learn about their false propaganda. Other then that my life is much better.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Dec 26, 2014 4:10 pm

About 12 years ago or so, while on a camping trip, I burned my e-jamaat card in the camp fire. My parents had gotten one without my permission, and I was already fed up with SMB's administration even then. That was the end of it for me. In the rare occasions I ended up going to this or that event or place, no one asked me for my card or harassed me when I did not have it.

Actually, a lot of this is attitude. If you show you don't care and are not frightened of the mad mullahs, they become very submissive and docile. If you show fear and undue respect, they will boss you around. My life has just gotten better since I realized, at an early age, that organized religion is a farce, and that petty tyrants try to gain control of a community to increase their own power and wealth. All their fatuous speeches about spirituality, religiosity etc are just empty words. As Al-Ma'ari said:

"O fools, awake! The rites you sacred hold
Are but a cheat contrived by men of old,
Who lusted after wealth and gained their lust
And died in baseness—and their law is dust."

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Dec 27, 2014 1:24 am

In third world country each of your friend and relative has complete command on your life, in west we can avoid all majlis and events and no one cares, but if u miss this in India they will be like "kem naa aayo" "su thayu" "mola ne nathi maanto"? and you also start losing your friends and relatives. so most want to hang on with majlis and darees just to keep their friends and relative happy.