Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
zinger

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by zinger » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:12 am

Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Let me clear this:-

Celebrating kite festival is no where related to hinduism, it is not practiced as a religious festival, it is a cultural thing, i have seen a lot of muslims who take part in this festival.
Everything is not about religion, sometimes to live in harmony with other religious group you have to be part of their culture to show sympathy and care for other fellow citizens.
Hand folding in front of their stone deities is absolutely wrong and a big kufr.
But to spread the message of tauheed and islam you have to first make place in their hearts and minds so that they can basically listen to you. If Allah (SWT) gives them taufeeq they might consider converting to Islam.
So guys do not make a big fuss about it.
Akhtiar bhai,

i agree that Hand folding in front of stone deities is unIslamic, but i would not rush to deem it as wrong and a sin. let me explain why.

hand folding is a mark of respect, not for a deity or God other than Allah, but a mark of respect for the religious view of another.

during Ganpati, i am invited to the homes of many of my boys, and i bow down in front of Ganesha not in submission to the idol but in respect for the beliefs of my people. if they can show respect to my religous upbringing and make arrangements to eat elsewhere in Ramzan, im sure i can return the favour.

i can see that you are saying more or less, the same thing that i am, but i merely voiced my opinion to what you said as "Hand folding in front of their stone deities is absolutely wrong and a big kufr".

I am however, pleasantly surprised to see you hold such a modern outlook, quite refreshing from the "W" stand you often take

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:32 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Al-Hay Al-Muslimeen na rehnuma Molana Modiuddin ni khushi na khaatir Makar Sankrati na Muqaddas moka par ane Utran na Mubarak din ma Mufaddal Toli ye Badri Mahal ni terrace upar Patang udaavi ne Molana Modiuddin na farman nu azeem amal karu.
Repeated Images deleted by Moderator

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... MLqv1A.jpg

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... KUNA7q.jpg

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... fv4Uim.jpg

Yes..this is true..Badri Mahal toli..can someone put tag names on each in pic..and which dept they belong..seems they don't have any work left so njoying kite flying..perhaps not true..

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... QhVZKc.jpg]

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:51 pm

alivasan wrote:

Al-Hay Al-Muslimeen na rehnuma Molana Modiuddin ni khushi na khaatir Makar Sankrati na Muqaddas moka par ane Utran na Mubarak din ma Mufaddal Toli ye Badri Mahal ni terrace upar Patang udaavi ne Molana Modiuddin na farman nu azeem amal karu.
REPEATED IMAGES DELETED BY MODERATOR
Yes..this is true..Badri Mahal toli..can someone put tag names on each in pic..and which dept they belong..seems they don't have any work left so njoying kite flying..perhaps not true..

http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... QhVZKc.jpg[/img][/url]
Ladies staff wearing matching colors are not visible..ladies from pro dept and other dept were given job of holding firkas as they did not have anything else to do..besides giving pleasure company

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:11 pm

alivasan wrote:

Repeated Images deleted by Moderator

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... MLqv1A.jpg

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... KUNA7q.jpg

[img]http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/1024x7 ... fv4Uim.jpg

kem taaro [DELETED] salary aape chhe?

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:13 pm

alivasan wrote:
alivasan wrote:
Ladies staff wearing matching colors are not visible..ladies from pro dept and other dept were given job of holding firkas as they did not have anything else to do..besides giving pleasure company

is that what you think of about your [DELETED], [DELETED] and [DELETED] too?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jan 15, 2015 4:35 pm

noor5253 wrote:
alivasan wrote:
is that what you think of about your [DELETED], [DELETED] and [DELETED] too?
This is what SMS thinks and says in the Waiz :mrgreen:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:43 pm

NIGHTMARE BEGINS FOR BANSWADA BOHRAS

mukhtaarhusain

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:40 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:NIGHTMARE BEGINS FOR BANSWADA BOHRAS

Not only in BANSWARA..SMS is planning to visit the whole of WAGAD...and he is going to visit each n every house....Most of people with AALISHAAN houses n huge bank balances..So SMS is going to lighten their bank balance with promise of....EK NA SITTER MALSE...and the local AAMILS r flying on seventh Sky too...This is d perfect time for them...

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:44 pm

mukhtaarhusain wrote:

Not only in BANSWARA..SMS is planning to visit the whole of WAGAD...and he is going to visit each n every house....Most of people with AALISHAAN houses n huge bank balances..So SMS is going to lighten their bank balance with promise of....EK NA SITTER MALSE...and the local AAMILS r flying on seventh Sky too...This is d perfect time for them...
The bungalow in which he is suppose to stay is built by a fanatic abde from Bahrain (vatan Banswara) who will then gift it to Muffy as waqf !!

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:36 pm

noor5253 wrote:
alivasan wrote:
kem taaro [DELETED] salary aape chhe?
Yes apna shafiq bawa muffy badhna na baapo be looti ne haram ni kamai ma si salary ape che

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:53 pm

Perfect example of CHOR KA BHAI GHANTI CHOR. muffy as sultan of waghar chors is biggest chor or sardar of all..below few aptly suits muffy..

1.muffy kare to Ra's Lila..aur wagharia kare to character dhila..
2.qj behind scene muffy ek katputli..muddar, badrul Jamal behind scene..wagharia ek katputli

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Jan 16, 2015 11:06 pm

Aqa moula Mufaddal moula tus WAGAD SAFAR-1436H
1st Rabi ul Aakhar : Banswara
5th Rabi ul Aakhar: Pratapur
10th Rabi ul Aakhar: Galiyakot
11th Rabi ul Aakhar: Sagwara
14th Rabi ul Aakhar: Dungarpur
16th Rabi ul Aakhar: Parsola + Salumber
Inshallah.....

I belive wagar tour will be cancelled
Attachments
IMG-20150116-WA0011.jpg

shapur

Unread post by shapur » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:46 pm

zinger wrote:
Akhtiar Wahid wrote:Let me clear this:-

Celebrating kite festival is no where related to hinduism, it is not practiced as a religious festival, it is a cultural thing, i have seen a lot of muslims who take part in this festival.
Everything is not about religion, sometimes to live in harmony with other religious group you have to be part of their culture to show sympathy and care for other fellow citizens.
Hand folding in front of their stone deities is absolutely wrong and a big kufr.
But to spread the message of tauheed and islam you have to first make place in their hearts and minds so that they can basically listen to you. If Allah (SWT) gives them taufeeq they might consider converting to Islam.
So guys do not make a big fuss about it.
Akhtiar bhai,

i agree that Hand folding in front of stone deities is unIslamic, but i would not rush to deem it as wrong and a sin. let me explain why.

hand folding is a mark of respect, not for a deity or God other than Allah, but a mark of respect for the religious view of another.

during Ganpati, i am invited to the homes of many of my boys, and i bow down in front of Ganesha not in submission to the idol but in respect for the beliefs of my people. if they can show respect to my religous upbringing and make arrangements to eat elsewhere in Ramzan, im sure i can return the favour.

i can see that you are saying more or less, the same thing that i am, but i merely voiced my opinion to what you said as "Hand folding in front of their stone deities is absolutely wrong and a big kufr".

I am however, pleasantly surprised to see you hold such a modern outlook, quite refreshing from the "W" stand you often take
Wah Zingerbhai, what sentiments !!!! My eyes are moist at your sentiments and gesture. If prophet SAW too had exercised 'respect' for the beliefs of the pagan Arabs of his time, then today you too would have been bowing in ' submission' instead. I wonder if you ever know that on the day of judgement when God will question your boys on their kufr they're simply going to point their fingers at you and say " My Lord, this man was a believer and we were in his company day in and day out. But he never once informed us, guide us or shared the truth of his belief with us, so we had no knowledge at all" . At that time rest assured, my friend, it will be You who will be held responsible for their kufr. So the next time it would do you and your boys a lot of good if you stop 'respecting' their beliefs and guiding them instead to the right path.
Remember, there are no multiple paths to the Almighty as he's not some place or venue where you can reach by land, sea or air. There's just one right path which he has shown us through His messengers. Lets stop being selfish and learn to share the goodies of the aakherat with everybody by doing dawah instead of putting our chests out and claiming that only WE are destined for Heaven.

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Sat Jan 17, 2015 5:29 pm

डॉ. सैयदना साहब की याद में किया रक्तदान
Blood donation camp in memory of Syedna Burhanuddin

From a small town Badwani, India

बड़वानी। बोहरा समाज के 52वें धर्मगुरू डॉ. सैयदना मोहम्मद बुरहानुद्दीन साहब की प्रथम पुण्यतिथि पर समाजजनों ने रक्तदान कर उन्हे नम आंखों से याद करते हुए श्रद्धांजलि अर्पित की। शनिवार सुबह 9 बजे से स्थानीय इवान-ए-फखरी में मुफद्दल क्रिएटिव गु्रप द्वारा आयोजित रक्तदान शिविर में दाऊदी बोहरा समाज के 58 महिला-पुरूषों ने रक्तदान किया।
आमील शेख, मुस्तफा खुमुसी व अंजुमन-ए-नजमी जमात कमेटी के सचिव मुल्ला हुसैन आदिल ने शिविर का अवलोकन किया। शिविर में रक्त देने के लिए सिंघाना के बोहरा समाज के हुजेफा सैफी व मुस्तफा सैफी आए थे। इनके द्वारा लगातार पिछले 8 वर्षो से रक्तदान किया जा रहा है।
इब्राहिम रिजवी ने बताया कि शिविर को सफल बनाने में जिला चिकित्सालय के ब्लड बैंक शाखा के डॉ. असीम राय, ललित लाड़, ममता पांटेल, कल्पना तिवारी, वाहिद शेख, मनोज डावर ने सेवाएं दी। इस मौके पर गु्रप के मुफद्दल बोस, अबुतालिब रौनक, मुर्तजा गंधवानी, आरिफ कापडिया, मुदर रिजवी, मुफद्दल सैफी, युसफ भंडारी, अली असगर रिजवी, मुर्तजा जाबिर, खुजेमा शेख, जाकीर साबिर, मुस्तफा इंजीनियर आदि मौजूद थे।

http://www.patrika.com/news/dr-syedna-d ... or/1073418

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:39 am

shapur wrote:
zinger wrote: Akhtiar bhai,

Wah Zingerbhai, what sentiments !!!! My eyes are moist at your sentiments and gesture. If prophet SAW too had exercised 'respect' for the beliefs of the pagan Arabs of his time, then today you too would have been bowing in ' submission' instead. I wonder if you ever know that on the day of judgement when God will question your boys on their kufr they're simply going to point their fingers at you and say " My Lord, this man was a believer and we were in his company day in and day out. But he never once informed us, guide us or shared the truth of his belief with us, so we had no knowledge at all" . At that time rest assured, my friend, it will be You who will be held responsible for their kufr. So the next time it would do you and your boys a lot of good if you stop 'respecting' their beliefs and guiding them instead to the right path.
Remember, there are no multiple paths to the Almighty as he's not some place or venue where you can reach by land, sea or air. There's just one right path which he has shown us through His messengers. Lets stop being selfish and learn to share the goodies of the aakherat with everybody by doing dawah instead of putting our chests out and claiming that only WE are destined for Heaven.

Shapur bhai, to each his own. dont you worry about their aakherat cause i certainly dont.

their ganpati bapa and shir ram and shankar bhagwan will help them in their aakherat. im no prophet or messenger of God, or preacher. i mind my business, which is literally minding my business. what they do within their religous beliefs is for them to believe.

BTW, i never put my chest out and claim we are destined for heaven. i pretty much know what im destined for :|

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:49 am

Bushra Bushra Bushra!
Shahzada Syedi Aali Qaddr Taha Bhaisaaheb DM na farzando Bakersfield si Mumbai padhaare che:
Air India flight AI 144 from Newark on 19/01/2015 arriving CSI Mumbai at 17:30
All mumineen requested to wait outside terminal 2 arrivals in orderly fashion with buqet flowers in hand and naara Mufaddal Mola Zindabaad.
Fathe mubeen mubarak to all mumineen worldwide

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 2:52 am

mufaddali53 wrote:Bushra Bushra Bushra!
Shahzada Syedi Aali Qaddr Taha Bhaisaaheb DM na farzando Bakersfield si Mumbai padhaare che:
All mumineen requested to wait outside terminal 2 arrivals in orderly fashion with buqet flowers in hand and naara Mufaddal Mola Zindabaad.
WTH pehle bacche bhage fir ghar ko laut ke aaye aur ab is chakkar me momeen airport ke chakkar lagaye HAHA

I wonder if fatemidawat.com will mention this on their website.

ps - jokes apart but this is not a good situation specially for mother....sorry for all this

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:17 am

bakersfield_airport_jan_18_2015.jpg
Shahzada Syedi Aali Qaddr Taha Bhaisaaheb DM at Bakersfield airport with his seven children

Bushra Bushra Bushra!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:20 pm

First they were ordered to give a grand welcome to their master and now the master's baccha na baccha. Next will be the master's driver, maid, bhatyara etc etc !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:40 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Bushra, Bushra, Bushra !!

Shz Taha bhaisaab na sagla farzando ghare padhari gaya che. Aqa Mola TUS aap farzando ne lai ne pehli waaz Banswara ma farmaavse, InshaAllah. Mubarak at all

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:46 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Al Vazarat Information.

Aa husband ane wife WANTED che... garib mumino bhai ane behno ne Karbala, Shaam, Misar na naam si rupiya lai ne bewakoof banavi rahya che... je pan ne kya pan jovai turant information aape aa number par 09806608453 aur aa msg ne zyada si zyada forward kare

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 19, 2015 6:53 pm

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
zinger wrote:i dont think kite flying is a big deal. im sure it not unislamic or against our culture (as some members would like to portray it)
No its not at all a big deal..i myslef have flown kites when i was a kid.
Infact while we are at it , i would also like to propose to the abdes and amtes of DMBS that how about we start celebrating colors we find in nature (since what is life without colours) , and what better way than to start to decorate our house doors with rangoli and play Holi.
Also what is wrong in making a human pyramid and try breaking a hanging pot full of curd( i dont see anything unislamic there too). Infact it seems to be agreat excercise and builds team spirit and helps to build faith and confidence amongst your fellow team mates.

My friend its not the action of such activities that is questionable ..its the intent , the timing , the age of participants which is questionable.
Just looking at those cronie bhaishebs and kothari chamchas using the terrace of highly respected BadriMahal , for such activities makes me cringe within.

DMBS= Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
While the kite flying was going on in Badri Mahal and Muffy too had his Ziyafat bethak adorned with kites, a 6 year old Bohra child fell from the 5th floor terrace of Kutbiwadi, Surat while trying to catch some kites and died on the spot.

alam

Unread post by alam » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:04 pm

Abuzer wrote:
WTH pehle bacche bhage fir ghar ko laut ke aaye aur ab is chakkar me momeen airport ke chakkar lagaye HAHA

I wonder if fatemidawat.com will mention this on their website.

ps - jokes apart but this is not a good situation specially for mother....sorry for all this
This is no joking matter. Its not a good situation for the Children - being caught up in ping pong between one parent and the other. More than anything else in the world, the children need BOTH sets of parents and families to be civil and respectful toward each other. After all the children are the casualties in this. About time the two factions seriously put their differences aside, at least for custody matters and in dealing with their children.

How can it help the children when each set of parents are convinced that the other parent is going to hell with all the azaab of jahannam? About time SKQ team and SMScamp reevaluate their dogma and hatred toward those who believe differently. For the sake of their children at least. If they can't come to common sense for their own children, how on earth can the congregation come to expect common sense preachings from them?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Jan 19, 2015 10:46 pm

Shz Taha bhaisaab na sagla farzando ghare padhari gaya che. Aqa Mola TUS aap farzando ne lai ne pehli waaz Banswara ma farmaavse, InshaAllah. Mubarak at all

kids looks like they are happy then ever, ALLAH knows the best.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:00 pm

Abuzer wrote:

kids looks like they are happy then ever, ALLAH knows the best.

The big kid doesn't look happy at all.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:03 pm

qjbj wrote:
Abuzer wrote: kids looks like they are happy then ever, ALLAH knows the best.

The big kid doesn't look happy at all.
This is an old picture. Probably pre-Wafat. Kids are still with the mothers.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 11:14 pm

^^^looks like people who spread these whatsapp messages of children's arrival have learned from Mufaddal mola never to let facts get in the way of propaganda. What good can all these lies serve?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:08 pm

Forwarded as Received

Salam. Shk Abullahbhai Murry (Jamea Fariq) was shot dead last night in Sanaa, Yemen by unknown persons.

Aa Yemen na khidmat guzaar che. Aa shaks ye Ghana varso tak zuwwaro saathe Yemen ma khidmat kidhi... Sagla Yemen ma ziyarato karva saathe jata.... Molana Ali a.s. Molatena Hurratul Maleka ni masjid ma lai jata.... Sagli jagah ghani shaan si nashaat ane jazba si zikr karta tha.... ane shujaat ane Ghana dileri si Aale Muhammed a.s. duat mutlaqeen a.s. ni Molana Burhanuddin, Molana Mufaddal Saifuddin TUS ni zikaro karta..... Dushmano ne na gawaara guzru, ehne qatal kari naakha che... Ghano moto rutbo mili gayo, taalib ilm hata, khidmat guzar hata.... Panjatan, Aimmat doat mutlaqeen Hurratul Maleka ane Aqa Mola TUS ni shafa'at naseeb thai.

Salam e Jameel,
Sanaa ma siyasi haalat barabar nathi ye mutaliq Hazrat Imamiyah ma araz thai... Huzureala TUS ye mumineen na haq ma dua Mubarak farmavi che ane mumineen sagla ne irshaad farmayu che ke Dua-e-Joshan ghani pade... Syedna Hatim ni niyyat par Yasin ni tilaawat kare ane Syedna Hatim no vasilo lai... Aa irshaad e muneer ane dua no paigham tamaam mumineen ne pohchave..

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:28 pm

إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:10 pm

Inna Lillahi Wainna Ilaihi Rajiuoon