Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#601

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:04 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Message from Jamali jamat, Mumbai that all mumineen who have paid their Shehrullah 1436 dues will be given FIRST preference in the draw for ladies Masallah pass of masjid........ This message gives clear impression of marketing gimmick to recover their business dues and to further sell space in Allah's house...... The Bohra religion is reduced to a mere business activity and there is NO faith or holy/spiritual activities....Everything is ONLY money, money and money.... Hence, ladies are advised to please pray at home and not to fall for such gimmicks..

zinger
Posts: 2028
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 2:40 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#602

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:46 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Aa bhai Godhra ni jamat ni office ma kaam karta hata....Aa bhai Baroda thi fast train ma aavta hata and train Godhra ma ubhi na rahi to station par kudi gaya.... 2 leg kapaai gaya ane bhai guzri gaya... Allah (swt) emna family ne sabar aape..

Image
Other images deleted being too graphic (Moderators)
Innaillahe Wa Illahe Rajeuun.

May Allah grant his family strength and sabar

Bohra spring
Posts: 1307
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#603

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:55 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Message from Jamali jamat, Mumbai that all mumineen who have paid their Shehrullah 1436 dues will be given FIRST preference in the draw for ladies Masallah pass of masjid........ This message gives clear impression of marketing gimmick to recover their business dues and to further sell space in Allah's house...... The Bohra religion is reduced to a mere business activity and there is NO faith or holy/spiritual activities....Everything is ONLY money, money and money.... Hence, ladies are advised to please pray at home and not to fall for such gimmicks..
create a shortage of space which creates demand and the price goes up...excellent bohra trading worship space.

one day if they get their way they will put a meter in the throat for oxygen consumption and asxxxle meter for charging sxxxt

humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#604

Unread post by humanbeing » Tue Jun 02, 2015 8:26 am

Bohra spring wrote:one day if they get their way they will put a meter in the throat for oxygen consumption and asxxxle meter for charging sxxxt
ohh kothar is way ahead in cooking up scheme to fund thier system. latest one being legal advises to settle disputes. every visit will involve salaam money and judgement laagat. morever when property / inhertiance / business matters will be discussed kothari dogs will salivate getting to know the moolah and worth between warring parties.

corruption will merely shift from courts to kothar, why loose out money to outsiders when looteras are available in house.

Nafisa
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#605

Unread post by Nafisa » Wed Jun 03, 2015 1:48 am

Dont call it Dawoodi Bohra place of worship as MASJID

Masjid is House of Allah, but Dawoodi Bohra place of worship is Temple house of Dai
Picture house of Syedna, Photograph of Syedna, daily programs, movies,
No fix place of Ibadat for anyone in Masjid, but they sale space of Masjid as their Baap Ki Jageer

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#606

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:15 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Salaam,

Hame Kurla-Zaini Masjid (Marol Jamiat) na frustrated mumineen aap sagla ne batava maange che Kurla Jamaat ni haalat.

Havey Ramzan na mahina nazdeek aave che and Kurla na Amil saab ane Jamat members (Turab bhai Fidvi, Huned bhai, Tayyab bhai Habibi) aap sagla ni toli mali ne je logo ni varso thi Namaz padhva ni jagah hati te hataava maange che. Aa toh ghanu fine intezam che ke sagla ne Namaz padhva ni jagah male.

But problem aa che ke aa logo je new Masallah na card allot kari rahya che tema aagal savthi vadhaare paisawala logo ne jagah aape che je logo Masjid ma to jovata nathi, sirf apna main function ma aave che, jenu matlab e che ke je wadhaare paisa aapse ehne wadhaare aagal bethvu naseeb thaase. Aana ma e logo aave che je wadhaare wajebat ane niyaz ni rakam ada kare and aana wajeh si je local middle class families che e logo ne Masallah ni 8mi saf pachhi start thai rahi che ane ehnu matlab e pan thaai che ke gareeb logo ne to Masjid ma namaz padvaani jagah aj nathi.

Kurla ma ehva Ghana mumin che je roz namaz padhva aave che ane jehna wajah si masjid aabaad thai che to ehva logo ne pan aagal na wajai paachal ni saf ma jagah aapva ma aavi che. Aa ek ehvu sharmnaak waalo waqiya che ke have masjid pan imaan na khaatir nahi balki je wadhaare paisa aapse ehna khaatir che.

Hamaru kehva nu maqsad e nathi ke hamaare aagal ni jagah jove ke paachal ni jove, hamaru maqsad e che ke aa logo namaz padhva ni jagah, je wadhaare paisa aapse ehna si kevi ritna differentiate kari sake che ? Sav thi simple aa niyam raakho ke je roz pehla masjid ma enter thaase ehne pehla jagah malse ane je jem late aavse em paachal beth se ! Please aap logo si request che ke agar aap sagla ma thodi si pan insaniyat hoi ane hamaru aa forward share kari ne aap upar sudhi java ma madad karo to aapna saathe bhi aapni jamat kivaare aavu behave nahi kare ane aap sagla ne pan apnu rights properly male !! Please share it with every mumineen !!

Dua ma yaad

Regards,

Frustrated Mumineen of Kurla !!

SBM
Posts: 6335
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#607

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:21 pm

hamaru aa forward share kari ne aap upar sudhi java ma madad karo
Can some one tell these people key Tamara Upar Naa Logo sub karta wadhare CORRUPT CHEY.
Tell these people to stop whining, so go to other Masjid or pray at home.

anajmi
Posts: 13403
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#608

Unread post by anajmi » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:38 pm

Bo gm,

After you recieve these messages , do you respond to them with any enlightenment or are these messages simply for our entertainment?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#609

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:49 pm

anajmi wrote:Bo gm,

After you recieve these messages , do you respond to them with any enlightenment or are these messages simply for our entertainment?
Bro anajmi,

These messages are spreading like wildfire in Bohra circles and I do my part by forwarding them to my Bohra contacts with my comments. Actually, this forum has come more into limelight after the watsup craze as many articles from the forum are being circulated worldwide in Bohra circles. Even Asgar Vasanwala who keeps on sending mails to a host of Bohras (abdes and reformists) picks up many articles from the forum.

KA786110
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#610

Unread post by KA786110 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:02 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-


new Masallah na card allot kari rahya che tema aagal savthi vadhaare paisawala logo ne jagah aape che je logo Masjid ma to jovata nathi
Should not it be first come first seating arrangement? Are seating cards for security reasons?

Otherwise it should be:
Ek hi saf mein khade ho gaye Mahmood-o-Ayaz Na koi banda raha aur na koi banda-nawaz


Kurla -- Many memories came back from my stay there.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#611

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 05, 2015 7:17 pm

KA786110 wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-


new Masallah na card allot kari rahya che tema aagal savthi vadhaare paisawala logo ne jagah aape che je logo Masjid ma to jovata nathi
Should not it be first come first seating arrangement? Are seating cards for security reasons?

Otherwise it should be:
Ek hi saf mein khade ho gaye Mahmood-o-Ayaz Na koi banda raha aur na koi banda-nawaz


Kurla -- Many memories came back from my stay there.
There is nothing like security reasons because Bohras are a timid lot and the ONLY people that terrorise them are the Dai and his henchmen hence, a mechanism should be developed to secure Bohras from these religious mafias.

Regarding the shaayri....... Bohras only know the madehs glorifying their master and couplets like the one you quoted goes above their head !!

bohrabhai
Posts: 401
Joined: Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:16 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#612

Unread post by bohrabhai » Sat Jun 06, 2015 2:22 am

Maggi ni itnii news forward thaai chey key yeh itni harmful chey etc etc Magar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) aney Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) yeh jyaare FAIZUL MAWAID IL BURHANIYAH kaim farmayu toh Surat ma Maula (R.A) ni 101 mi milaad par ek maaraz jaman nu tayyar thayu jema Im khaas Irshaad e Aali hata key Mumineen aa Maggi jiwi Harmful cheez khaawu chodi dey kem key Deeni tarikha si toh Maggi haram cheyj kem key ehna masala ma Nutmeg chey magar Health way ma joiye toh ehna noodle ghana nuksaan karnaar chey ehma im hatu key yeh 3 Days tak sadawa pachi bane chey.. So aaje maula nu ehsaan chey key Mumineen ney pehlaj sikhaman aapi didi and Mumineen salamat chey....
Khuda Aa misal ni nahni nahni waato sikhaunaar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) ney afzalul zaja aapjo and Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) ney hidayat denaar baaki raakhjo.. AAMEEN

alivasan
Posts: 385
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#613

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:19 am

bohrabhai wrote:Maggi ni itnii news forward thaai chey key yeh itni harmful chey etc etc Magar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) aney Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) yeh jyaare FAIZUL MAWAID IL BURHANIYAH kaim farmayu toh Surat ma Maula (R.A) ni 101 mi milaad par ek maaraz jaman nu tayyar thayu jema Im khaas Irshaad e Aali hata key Mumineen aa Maggi jiwi Harmful cheez khaawu chodi dey kem key Deeni tarikha si toh Maggi haram cheyj kem key ehna masala ma Nutmeg chey magar Health way ma joiye toh ehna noodle ghana nuksaan karnaar chey ehma im hatu key yeh 3 Days tak sadawa pachi bane chey.. So aaje maula nu ehsaan chey key Mumineen ney pehlaj sikhaman aapi didi and Mumineen salamat chey....
Khuda Aa misal ni nahni nahni waato sikhaunaar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) ney afzalul zaja aapjo and Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) ney hidayat denaar baaki raakhjo.. AAMEEN
stop glorifying ur moula everywhere...MSG (Mono Sodium Glucate) proportion is found in inappropriate quantity not to prescribed levels and qc was passed due to oversight.thats where maggi comes under scrutiny. stop talking ur maula ye kidho and bla..bla..did your moula not eat maggi? what was haramzadas feeded by there mothers when they were toddlers..su japan si soba and odoun mangavta hata?

suleman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#614

Unread post by suleman » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:51 pm

:lol: :lol: :x :lol:
alivasan wrote:
bohrabhai wrote:Maggi ni itnii news forward thaai chey key yeh itni harmful chey etc etc Magar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) aney Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) yeh jyaare FAIZUL MAWAID IL BURHANIYAH kaim farmayu toh Surat ma Maula (R.A) ni 101 mi milaad par ek maaraz jaman nu tayyar thayu jema Im khaas Irshaad e Aali hata key Mumineen aa Maggi jiwi Harmful cheez khaawu chodi dey kem key Deeni tarikha si toh Maggi haram cheyj kem key ehna masala ma Nutmeg chey magar Health way ma joiye toh ehna noodle ghana nuksaan karnaar chey ehma im hatu key yeh 3 Days tak sadawa pachi bane chey.. So aaje maula nu ehsaan chey key Mumineen ney pehlaj sikhaman aapi didi and Mumineen salamat chey....
Khuda Aa misal ni nahni nahni waato sikhaunaar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) ney afzalul zaja aapjo and Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) ney hidayat denaar baaki raakhjo.. AAMEEN
stop glorifying ur moula everywhere...MSG (Mono Sodium Glucate) proportion is found in inappropriate quantity not to prescribed levels and qc was passed due to oversight.thats where maggi comes under scrutiny. stop talking ur maula ye kidho and bla..bla..did your moula not eat maggi? what was haramzadas feeded by there mothers when they were toddlers..su japan si soba and odoun mangavta hata?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#615

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:25 pm

alivasan wrote:
bohrabhai wrote:Maggi ni itnii news forward thaai chey key yeh itni harmful chey etc etc Magar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) aney Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) yeh jyaare FAIZUL MAWAID IL BURHANIYAH kaim farmayu toh Surat ma Maula (R.A) ni 101 mi milaad par ek maaraz jaman nu tayyar thayu jema Im khaas Irshaad e Aali hata key Mumineen aa Maggi jiwi Harmful cheez khaawu chodi dey kem key Deeni tarikha si toh Maggi haram cheyj kem key ehna masala ma Nutmeg chey magar Health way ma joiye toh ehna noodle ghana nuksaan karnaar chey ehma im hatu key yeh 3 Days tak sadawa pachi bane chey.. So aaje maula nu ehsaan chey key Mumineen ney pehlaj sikhaman aapi didi and Mumineen salamat chey....
Khuda Aa misal ni nahni nahni waato sikhaunaar Burhanuddin Maula (R.A) ney afzalul zaja aapjo and Mufaddal Maula (T.U.S) ney hidayat denaar baaki raakhjo.. AAMEEN
stop glorifying ur moula everywhere...MSG (Mono Sodium Glucate) proportion is found in inappropriate quantity not to prescribed levels and qc was passed due to oversight.thats where maggi comes under scrutiny. stop talking ur maula ye kidho and bla..bla..did your moula not eat maggi? what was haramzadas feeded by there mothers when they were toddlers..su japan si soba and odoun mangavta hata?
Dont people remember SMB's favourite drink which was "Chilled Pepsi/Coke" which was mandatory in ziyafats also ? Now just google and find out the rot of Pepsi/Coke !

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#616

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:26 pm

Forwarded as Received :

It is learnt from reliable sources that the new Amil of Coimbatore has said in the first meeting of Qutbi Qardan Hasanah Society that he smells interest in giving loan 3 times on savings as fixed rule.

This is the time tested practice for years and was adopted as per guidance of our beloved Burhanuddin Mola.

Nauzubillah, does the Amil say that Burhanuddin Mola has misguided us for so many years ! Does he believe that he is more knowledgeable then Burhanuddin Mola
.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#617

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:03 am

DB is a dead community now, without a leader and without an authority it will be interesting to see how people will start following the major streams in coming days. hunger for money from kothar will make the process fast.

suleman
Posts: 72
Joined: Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:01 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#618

Unread post by suleman » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:35 am

Diya azaan masjidoon mein hum ne - Hayyallasalah.. hayyallalfallah;

Aur likh diya bahar board par andar na aaye falan aur falan!

khouf hota hai shaitaan ko bhi aaj ke Dawoodi Bohra ko dekh kar;

Namaz bhi padhte hain to masjidoon may PAISE bher kar!!

Dawoodi Bohra nay har ek doosre pay LANAT kaha.

Ek kafir hi hai jo us ne hum sab ko musalmaan kaha!!

godmoney
Posts: 132
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#619

Unread post by godmoney » Sun Jun 07, 2015 9:08 am

Again this year money collection full fledge start of hussaini masjid moula mumbai bhendi bazar

Chamcha and shaitan amil does iftar from the voluntary contribution taken every year forcefully from every house. After that also they force ppl if u want 2 card 2 member pay rs.11000.. So if there are 6 member in a family they need to pay 33000 rs for food.if this is paid food then it should not be called niyaaz it sud be call iftar party card.they want photo of all family member why they are selling paid food card who ever come to eat food they sud allow them as already payment is done for the card.they wud as if it would cook food any munine wud come and eat that won't be eating amil baap share.. There are many ppl who pay for full night but still this chor amil n chamcha need to collect fund for his aayashi..

This is not the end.. In ramzan there is no fmb thali still ppl are been force to pay for the thali which won't be given..those who have not paid iftar party card then won't be allow to pray namaz in masjid..

I request ppl sud unite n if some is stop entering masjid which is Allah house just call the police and file a case against the amil,chamcha and get them arrested and call the media.

Nafisa
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#620

Unread post by Nafisa » Sun Jun 07, 2015 3:23 pm

Shaikh Ishaq Aamil Husami Masjid Haidery, Karachi is Sood Khoor
My cousin has informed me that he got an authentic information that Aamil Shaikh Ishaq Udaipuri has invested two billion Rs with Shaikh Abdulhusain Ratlamwala, International commander of Burhani Guard, Karachi on monthly 8%. In just one year of Amalat how can he collected such a huge amount ?

I am not surprised on his investment on the basis of Sood, because in Dawat we have recorded history. Our past Muqaddas Duaat had enjoyed life on Sood. STS and SMB also utilized Sood income for Ayyashi and purchasing properties.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#621

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 07, 2015 4:30 pm

This Sood (Interest) thing is not new. Even the late Sheikh Yusuf Rampurawala who was the right hand man of SMB use to lend money on hefty interest and he used to boldly say that no Bohra has the courage to usurp his money.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#622

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Mola Mufaddal nu shaan nu bayan che... Mola Mufaddal ne apne jivaare dekhiye che to apne ehma Aimmat Taherin ya Duwat Kiram na Deedar thaai che ehvu apne laage che...

Naa Naa !! Ehma Bollywood na sitara o ni jhalak hoi che !! Jivaare Burhanuddin Mola wafat thaya ne laanato ni majlis shuru thai to aa Mola ma apne CLINT EASTWOOD ni jhalak dekhaai je kai pan boltoj nohto, mungo mungo beso rehto to.... Mufaddal bhai bhi munga betha rahya pachi 21 divas pachi aaj Mola ye PREM CHOPRA ni shaan bataavi ne kakaji sahib ne gale lagaawa no drama kido....... Yemen ma kaat ni khaad ukhaadwa na programme ma AMRISH PURI ni shaan bataavi ne logo paase si free ma kaam karaavi ne aaje Strawberry plantation ma crores kamaai rahya che........Jiwaare Karachi ne Yemen ma blast thaya to aaj Mola BHARAT BHUSHAN ni maafak yaha betha rahya ne mumin ne Imam na bharose chhodi didha..... Emna chhokra na bija nikah ma naach gaana joi ne har mumin ne DILWAALE DULHANYA LE JAYEGE nu "Mehdi laga ke rakhna" gaayan yaad aavi gayu..... Emna bayan suni ne ehvu laagva laagu ke GOVINDA nu "Jhooth bole kawwa kaate" no show joyo hoi ehvi feeling aavi.... Rova Dhova ma to Mola NIRUPA ROY ane NUTAN si bhi Ghana Ghana aagal che....... Court ma naa aavi ne Mola ye BOBBY DARLING ni shaan bataavi didhi...... Kharekhar Burhanudin Mola na wafat pachhi ane Mola Qutbuddin na Saifee Mahal chhodwa pachhi apnu Saifee mahal aaj ni taarikh ma FILMISTAAN thi kam nathi...... Ane have Africa padhara che to HUNTER PART 2 jova ni tayyaari kari lav Bohravo...... Paachhu apne sagla ne ek garib haathi na upar dus baar kutra chadhela jovu jaldi naseeb thaai ane HAATHI MERE SAATHI na RAJESH KHANNA ni shaan Mufaddal mola jaldi bataave

From a picture no shaukeen Bohraji, ane aakhir ma 2 baat badha Bohravo na lidhe direct Mufaddal Mola ni zabaani.... Arre diwaano mujhe pehchano aaya hu tumhe lootne Mai hu kaun, Main hu kaun, Main hu Mai hu Mai hu DON !!

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#623

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:09 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

It is learnt from reliable sources that the new Amil of Coimbatore has said in the first meeting of Qutbi Qardan Hasanah Society that he smells interest in giving loan 3 times on savings as fixed rule.

This is the time tested practice for years and was adopted as per guidance of our beloved Burhanuddin Mola.

Nauzubillah, does the Amil say that Burhanuddin Mola has misguided us for so many years ! Does he believe that he is more knowledgeable then Burhanuddin Mola
.
GHULAM MOHAMMED AND HIS RELIABLE SOURCES....HAHAHAHAHHA

DONT YOU THINK YOU ACT AS SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY OF THIS FORUM :lol: :lol: :lol:

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#624

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Looks like this marhoom brother saw Mufaddal Maula crossing tracks and thought, it is alright to violate railway rules by jumping off a running train which is a very dangerous act in itself. After all, he was jumping for jamaat khidmat and would have thought that if he is going to jamaat khidmat, then Firishta would protect him no matter what!
zinger wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Aa bhai Godhra ni jamat ni office ma kaam karta hata....Aa bhai Baroda thi fast train ma aavta hata and train Godhra ma ubhi na rahi to station par kudi gaya.... 2 leg kapaai gaya ane bhai guzri gaya... Allah (swt) emna family ne sabar aape..

Image
Other images deleted being too graphic (Moderators)
Innaillahe Wa Illahe Rajeuun.

May Allah grant his family strength and sabar

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#625

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:34 pm

true_bohra wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

It is learnt from reliable sources that the new Amil of Coimbatore has said in the first meeting of Qutbi Qardan Hasanah Society that he smells interest in giving loan 3 times on savings as fixed rule.

This is the time tested practice for years and was adopted as per guidance of our beloved Burhanuddin Mola.

Nauzubillah, does the Amil say that Burhanuddin Mola has misguided us for so many years ! Does he believe that he is more knowledgeable then Burhanuddin Mola
.
GHULAM MOHAMMED AND HIS RELIABLE SOURCES....HAHAHAHAHHA

DONT YOU THINK YOU ACT AS SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY OF THIS FORUM :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your statement is more funny and senseless rather then being sarcastic ! BTW, DON'T YOU THINK YOU ACT LIKE AMIT SHAH.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#626

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jun 08, 2015 5:40 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Mumineen who are facing any problems or force from their Amil saab or Jamat in India or Gulf or any place in the world can call on these below helpline numbers and do ARAZ.... Prompt action will be taken.

Janab Hussainbhai 00919892069652
Janab Taikhoom BS +919167361062
Janab Turab BS +919769795252

[14/02 10:34] Kuwait

abiturab@alvazarat.org

dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#627

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jun 08, 2015 8:16 pm

This is like a goat (to be slaughtered) in a butcher shop asking help from Lions/Tigers!
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Mumineen who are facing any problems or force from their Amil saab or Jamat in India or Gulf or any place in the world can call on these below helpline numbers and do ARAZ.... Prompt action will be taken.

Janab Hussainbhai 00919892069652
Janab Taikhoom BS +919167361062
Janab Turab BS +919769795252

[14/02 10:34] Kuwait

abiturab@alvazarat.org

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#628

Unread post by true_bohra » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:58 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
true_bohra wrote: GHULAM MOHAMMED AND HIS RELIABLE SOURCES....HAHAHAHAHHA

DONT YOU THINK YOU ACT AS SUBRAMANIAN SWAMY OF THIS FORUM :lol: :lol: :lol:
Your statement is more funny and senseless rather then being sarcastic ! BTW, DON'T YOU THINK YOU ACT LIKE AMIT SHAH.
Really Am I AMIT SHAH....and what exactly made you say that...

Saeed al Khair
Posts: 166
Joined: Wed May 05, 2010 5:08 pm

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#629

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Tue Jun 09, 2015 8:33 am

Mufaddal is protector of all criminal Khidmat Guzars. I am witness of several cases in Dawat in this regard. A few years ago Burhanpur Dargah Trust under the command of Aamil Jafar Bhaisaheb Moeni approached the Dai and presented him evidences against the corruption and loot of nasty Shaikh Aun Ali, manager of Dargah. The case was marked to Mufaddal Bhaisaheb. It should be noted that Aunali is favorite of Mufaddal Bhaisaheb, because on each Eid ul Fitr he pay him one Carore rupees Najwa as Eid Salaam, from the Gulla.
On the date of hearing, without listening the Aamil and the Trustees, Mufaddal Bhaisaheb declared:
“Aunali Jiwa Maney 10 Hajee Juey, Khidmat Karta Nathi any Je Kare Chey Ahne Rukawat Karu Cho”
Aamil and the Trustees both were highly disappointed. When they returned Burhanpur Aunali called Jafar Bhaisaheb Moini and asked:
Batau Tamne Kaya Gaam Nu Aamil Banwai Yah Si Mukloon? He abused each one who never obey him.

Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#630

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jun 09, 2015 2:29 pm

it is obvious mufaddal is antoxicant in power and money and now it is impossible for him to get back to reality, its best for Momeenin to catch a breath and work for akhirah instead of wasting time on this crapy man.