Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:37 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :-

Uttar Gujarat ma Saat gaamo aavela chhe, BHADREVADI, SIYA, RUGNATHPURA, VALPURA, ANATPURA, KHAKHAL, TOTANA....

2 May 2015 na divas Totana gaam ma navi Masjid bani chhe. Aa Masjid nu innaugration karva 53 ma Dai Mufaddal Saifuddin padhaarvana hata.... Totana jamaat ye Rs.52 lacs no salaam temaj Rs.42 lacs ni car aapvana hata....Saat gaam na Sami gaam na Amil ye Syedna ni aavani tayyari karaavi hati.... Farm ma aircraft land karva maate helipad pan banaava ma aavyu hatu.... badhi swagat ni tayyari thai gai hati.... Totana gaam temaj saat gaam no logo Bangladesh, Kolkata, Mumbai jiva shehar ma vepar dhando kare chhe.... Totana gaam na Dhaka, Bangladesh ma vasela Nurubhai Kasambhai potani family saathe kharcho kari aa programme ma haajri aapva Totana gaam pohchi gaya..... Munawar Rajabbhai Vana Mumbai thi private car ma ane Kolkata thi Babubhai Salehbhai ane Abbasbhai Zoher Badshah Totana gaam aavya..... Information em chhe ke Syedna sahib ne Rs.52 lacs no salaam ochho padyo ane Rs.1 crore ni maangni kari..... Totana na logo aapi sakya nahi tethi badhi tayyari hova chhata Syedna Totana aavya nahi !!!.... Surprising vaat e chhe ke Syedna Mufaddal Patan, Hasanpir ni dargah ma aavya hata..... Patan thi Hasanpir thi fakat 1.5 hours no rasto hato pan aavya nahi..... Hu, Zehra Cyclewala pan Saat gaam ni BHADREVADI ni rehvaasi chhu.... Varso pehla Kothar na jor zulm atyachaar ni victim bani, sudhaarwadi reformist bani chhu.... Aaaje hu khoob aj khush chhu...... Har jor zulm ki takkar me sangharsh hamara naara hai..... KOTHAR no saamna karta sikho....... Zehra Cyclewala.
Muffy finally gave a religious sanctity to the Masjid in Totana by doing 'karam and ehsan' of inaugurating it ! It seems that he had to settle for a fee of Rs.52 lacs instead of his initial demand of Rs.1 crore. None of the NRI residents of Totana or the ones residing outside Totana came for the MASJID SALE !!

Huzurala Tus Performed Iftetah of Hasani Masjid in Totana on 6th Ramadan

6th Ramadan, 1436

ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 25, 2015 4:53 pm

Karachi ma je heat wave chaali rahi che ane baarish nathi ye Arz fil Hazratil Imamiyah Nooraniyah ma kidhi.

Mola ye Dua Mubarak farmaavi che ane Dua e Joshan ni tilaavat waaste irshad e muneer farmaayu che.

Inform all Mumineen and start Amal Mustaali

P.S. MOLA COULD HAVE INSTEAD DONATED AIR CONDITONERS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ! :lol: :lol:
Karachi heat wave claims more than 1,000 lives

KARACHI, Pakistan (CNN) -
The unforgiving heat has spared no one. The very young, the very old and those in the prime of their lives.

Corpses covered in flies lie outside city morgues. Inside, bodies up on bodies are piled high.

Hospitals are overwhelmed, relying on volunteers and donors for ice, water and even spare beds.

At the Edhi morgue, the largest still operating in Karachi, the picture is even more dismal. A charity runs the facility, but it's struggling.

The stench of death is felt even before visitors reach the gates.

A handwritten sign outside says the morgue is filled to capacity, while bodies lie outside.

Daily power outages, as the city tries to keep up with the demands of 16 million residents, mean the cold storage unit that houses bodies is hot and sticky.

The dead, it seems, are denied the dignity they deserve.

http://www.click2houston.com/news/karac ... s/33764790

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:33 pm

As received via WA

DO YOU THINK BEFORE FORWARDING ? 

Yes, Do you ever think even for a moment before forwarding, that what can be the result or outcome of forwards?

These days we see forwards of all types like:

* Aqa Maula TUS news about Safar Mubarak

* Aqa Maula TUS Akhbar

* Bayan Mubarak Audio, Video and Texts

* Jokes on Community

* False News about Mumineen

* Edited Photos of Maula used for Greetings

People who forward such things, think they are very smart and updated but in my opinion they are not....

Am I rude? Yes I am, because it cannot be tolerated by me to see such be'adabi...Maybe sometimes people may think I am a fighter as I can't stop myself from stopping people to do such forwards and end up being rude....

Nashar of Bayan Mubarak: 
It is announced before every Waaz Mubarak that no one should do Nashar (Spread) of Bayan Mubarak then how come such forwards? Maybe someone's main aim is to do befarmani, right ?  Or maybe when such announcements are being done people are busy with forwarding some other stuff to show their smartness....

It is our Aqa Maula TUS's ehsaan that we adna mumineen are granted Raza Mubarak to write Bayan  Mubarak....

Edited Photos of Maula used for Greetings:
Don't understand why people have to edit Maula's photos for greetings....Why people do such Be hurmati of Maula's photos, My suggestion, if it is so very important then better start using your own photos for such purpose....Sound Rude.. Right?

Aqa Maula TUS's Safar Mubarak:
Why does anyone have to forward news about Aqa Maula's Tasreef Aawri without Raza....Maula Malik Chhe aap jaha chahe padhare.... And most of the time the news is false....

Do you share your travel details with your friends and family like you forward about Aqa Maula TUS....NO, Right?

I bet many of you reading this must be not even informing  about your major travel plans to your own family or friends till last moment...

Jokes On Community:
Do you think an adna mumin, whose heart is filled with mohabbat of Aqa Maula TUS, will make such jokes? I don't think so.... Stop such jokes, instead of Forwarding.... Remember when you are forwarding such jokes, you are helping a wrong person....

False News About Mumineen:
I don't understand what pleasure people get in spoiling people's image.... Those who forward such things, do they really try to find out the fact whether it is true or not? Infact even if is true we should not make such messages....

Apna Maula, aapye apne sikhayu chhe logo na aebo par pardo karvu jove and by forwarding such messages what are we doing?

Do you ever take time to think what that person must be going through when such false news are circulated about him/her.... How miserable that person must be feeling... What if next it is your turn for such humiliations? Anything can happen....you never know...

There are certain websites which have Raza Mubarak for sharing information about  Aqa Maula TUS.... It is better that we visit such sites and take barakaat instead of doing be'adabi of Maula's Farmaan....

I Apologize for being so rude but its high time we do something to make people understand, what should be forwarded and what should be stopped....

I hope my Humble Initiative will make you think atleast once before pressing the forward button whether it should be forwarded or stopped....Hope you understand the plight of the person whose false news is circulated....Do your bit to stop such forwards....

May Allah give us Taufeeq and help us do what is right....

Khuda Al Hayyul Muqadas Mansoorul Yemen Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula (RA) Na Jaanasheen Ane Mansoos Aqeequl Yemen Syedna Wa Maulana Abu Jafarussadik Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula (TUS) Ni Umar Shareef Ne Qayamat Na Din Lag Daraz Ane Daraz Karjo,Aameen.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Thu Jun 25, 2015 11:16 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:As received via WA

DO YOU THINK BEFORE FORWARDING ? 

Yes, Do you ever think even for a moment before forwarding, that what can be the result or outcome of forwards?

These days we see forwards of all types like:

* Aqa Maula TUS news about Safar Mubarak

* Aqa Maula TUS Akhbar

* Bayan Mubarak Audio, Video and Texts

* Jokes on Community

* False News about Mumineen

* Edited Photos of Maula used for Greetings

People who forward such things, think they are very smart and updated but in my opinion they are not....

Am I rude? Yes I am, because it cannot be tolerated by me to see such be'adabi...Maybe sometimes people may think I am a fighter as I can't stop myself from stopping people to do such forwards and end up being rude....

Nashar of Bayan Mubarak: 
It is announced before every Waaz Mubarak that no one should do Nashar (Spread) of Bayan Mubarak then how come such forwards? Maybe someone's main aim is to do befarmani, right ?  Or maybe when such announcements are being done people are busy with forwarding some other stuff to show their smartness....

It is our Aqa Maula TUS's ehsaan that we adna mumineen are granted Raza Mubarak to write Bayan  Mubarak....

Edited Photos of Maula used for Greetings:
Don't understand why people have to edit Maula's photos for greetings....Why people do such Be hurmati of Maula's photos, My suggestion, if it is so very important then better start using your own photos for such purpose....Sound Rude.. Right?

Aqa Maula TUS's Safar Mubarak:
Why does anyone have to forward news about Aqa Maula's Tasreef Aawri without Raza....Maula Malik Chhe aap jaha chahe padhare.... And most of the time the news is false....

Do you share your travel details with your friends and family like you forward about Aqa Maula TUS....NO, Right?

I bet many of you reading this must be not even informing  about your major travel plans to your own family or friends till last moment...

Jokes On Community:
Do you think an adna mumin, whose heart is filled with mohabbat of Aqa Maula TUS, will make such jokes? I don't think so.... Stop such jokes, instead of Forwarding.... Remember when you are forwarding such jokes, you are helping a wrong person....

False News About Mumineen:
I don't understand what pleasure people get in spoiling people's image.... Those who forward such things, do they really try to find out the fact whether it is true or not? Infact even if is true we should not make such messages....

Apna Maula, aapye apne sikhayu chhe logo na aebo par pardo karvu jove and by forwarding such messages what are we doing?

Do you ever take time to think what that person must be going through when such false news are circulated about him/her.... How miserable that person must be feeling... What if next it is your turn for such humiliations? Anything can happen....you never know...

There are certain websites which have Raza Mubarak for sharing information about  Aqa Maula TUS.... It is better that we visit such sites and take barakaat instead of doing be'adabi of Maula's Farmaan....

I Apologize for being so rude but its high time we do something to make people understand, what should be forwarded and what should be stopped....

I hope my Humble Initiative will make you think atleast once before pressing the forward button whether it should be forwarded or stopped....Hope you understand the plight of the person whose false news is circulated....Do your bit to stop such forwards....

May Allah give us Taufeeq and help us do what is right....

Khuda Al Hayyul Muqadas Mansoorul Yemen Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula (RA) Na Jaanasheen Ane Mansoos Aqeequl Yemen Syedna Wa Maulana Abu Jafarussadik Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula (TUS) Ni Umar Shareef Ne Qayamat Na Din Lag Daraz Ane Daraz Karjo,Aameen.

Lol someone replied to this

Request you to not forward but send this BACKWARD to the writer of this silly message and ask him:
1) Y r u being cowardly. Write your name to let us know who the angry man is
2)What is wrong in forwarding "bayan Mubarak" to those who were mehroom to have missed it. Was something bad said which might influence people?!
3)Moulas photo being used as greeting is a sign of how mumineen hold Him in high esteem. Is that troubling you . Y?
4)Wat if mumineen are informed Abt Tasreef Awri. We want to know in advance so that we might be able to go and do deedar kadambosi 6etc if can plan. You guys don't inform early enuf so that only the elite amongst you plan and hog the show and barakat. Smart guy!!!
5) I am sure u hav enjoyed and laughed at jokes Abt sardars Chinese etc. It is just an expression to show idiosyncrasies of a particular man or community. Take it in the right spirit and enjoy.
So Mr.Idignitant get your facts right and stop being a tight arse!!!

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:11 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:

Karachi ma je heat wave chaali rahi che ane baarish nathi ye Arz fil Hazratil Imamiyah Nooraniyah ma kidhi.

Mola ye Dua Mubarak farmaavi che ane Dua e Joshan ni tilaavat waaste irshad e muneer farmaayu che.

P.S. MOLA COULD HAVE INSTEAD DONATED AIR CONDITONERS TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM ! :lol: :lol:
Karachi heat wave claims more than 1,000 lives

The unforgiving heat has spared no one. The very young, the very old and those in the prime of their lives.

Corpses covered in flies lie outside city morgues. Inside, bodies up on bodies are piled high.

Hospitals are overwhelmed, relying on volunteers and donors for ice, water and even spare beds.

At the Edhi morgue, the largest still operating in Karachi, the picture is even more dismal. A charity runs the facility, but it's struggling.

A handwritten sign outside says the morgue is filled to capacity, while bodies lie outside.

Daily power outages, as the city tries to keep up with the demands of 16 million residents, mean the cold storage unit that houses bodies is hot and sticky.

very sad state of affairs. Salaar is from Pakistan, not sure if he is from Karachi though. If he is reading this, then i hope all is well with him and his family

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:46 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:

Sarcasm!!! If you would have done at least a DUA,that would have been much appreciated.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:37 am

SBM wrote:Are not they supposed to be reciting Quran or doing other Ibaada
Let us hear our resident Aamil Taha BS aka Adam to help us from all the authentic hidden Books he has about this kind of NAUTANKI during the month of Ramadan
the problem with you is that in your enthusiasm to display your hatred for all things Dawoodi Bohra, you have forgotten that yoga is actually good for health.

it says after fajr namaz, which means that they have fulfilled all their religious obligations and are doing some free hand exercises after that.

pray tell me what is wrong with that? when did yoga become nautanki?

FYI, Islamic countries like Indonesia and Afghanistan also participated in World Yoga Day. its a pity your hatred makes you blind

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:48 am

Zinger
In you zeal to defend your Kothari Master you have become totally blinded. Can you entertain us why this Yoga Nautanki was not initiated in the Bohra Masaajids before your Master's Master Narendra Modi made this announcement.
Can you provide any pictures or proof if your Master SMS ever asked Bohras to do exercise or yoga before
Forget Yoga, no Aaamil even talks about Praying 5 times a day in his Majlis all they talk about KUN SAFAR and Wajebaats and now LAANAATS

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jun 26, 2015 7:55 am

zinger wrote:
Let us hear our resident Aamil Taha BS aka Adam to help us from all the authentic hidden Books he has about this kind of NAUTANKI during the month of Ramadan
the problem with you is that in your enthusiasm to display your hatred for all things Dawoodi Bohra, you have forgotten that yoga is actually good for health.

it says after fajr namaz, which means that they have fulfilled all their religious obligations and are doing some free hand exercises after that.

FYI, Islamic countries like Indonesia and Afghanistan also participated in World Yoga Day. its a pity your hatred makes you blind

There ìs difference about yoga in the park or public hall and yoga in a bohra place of worship!

Yoga in Indian traditions, however, is more than physical exercise, it has a meditative and spiritual core.[17] One of the six major orthodox schools of Hinduism is also called Yoga, which has its own epistemology and metaphysics, and is closely related to Hindu Samkhya philosophy.[18]

if the ramadhan obligations were full filled then it is ok ...but don't call it yoga....

would a hindu perform namaz or any islamic ritual if physically beneficial in their temple?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:52 am

Zinger and all Yoga Lovers
do you know if you pray all the Namaz ( i am talking about all the Sunnats, Fards, Naafils, Nisf e lail, Tahajjud) even get more exercise then you get in your 5 minutes of Master's Nautanki . Praying Namaz with Khushu and Khuzu is more relaxing then chanting during Yoga.
In Bohras Namaz is done at the speed of light wile now they can spend more relaxing time doing Yoga.
Can you tell me how much time they took to finish Fajar Namaz and how much time was spent on this yoga exercise
would a hindu perform namaz or any islamic ritual if physically beneficial in their temple?
It has been proven by many scientific studies that eggs and meat provide more protein as well eating Ginger and Garlic is good to your health but still JAIN would not eat any of those.
Last edited by SBM on Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:54 am, edited 1 time in total.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:53 am

Come on guys, don't behave like the radical maulvis who make a hill out of mole. Is this a progressive website or the Deobandi website? Yoga is a good form of exercise. Why complicate it by giving it a religious tone. People across the world have adopted Yoga as a good form of workout. This forum is diverting from the main cause and discussing all this trivial topics! Yes, the abdes have done Yoga in markaz to show to the world that they support Modi's initiatives. Hence the yoga drama in Quami libas across many places.
Bohra spring wrote:
zinger wrote: the problem with you is that in your enthusiasm to display your hatred for all things Dawoodi Bohra, you have forgotten that yoga is actually good for health.

There ìs difference about yoga in the park or public hall and yoga in a bohra place of worship!

Yoga in Indian traditions, however, is more than physical exercise, it has a meditative and spiritual core.[17] One of the six major orthodox schools of Hinduism is also called Yoga, which has its own epistemology and metaphysics, and is closely related to Hindu Samkhya philosophy.[18]

if the ramadhan obligations were full filled then it is ok ...but don't call it yoga....

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:56 am

Dawedar
I could not have expected another answer since you have proved that you are a Mole from SMS camp playing on both side
I have watched most of your posts and it seems you always have defended SMS and even requested people like Biradar and me not to call names to SMS and I still have to see a post where you have disagreed or responded to Firuni and Yazidi life style of SMS

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:08 am

Doing yoga per-se is not a bad thing. In fact, I think Bohras should do more physical activities. Most Bohras lead a very sedentary lifestyle and hence there are a huge amount of physical problems which afflict them later in life. Playing cricket, doing yoga, going for brisk walks, biking etc can help improve their quality of life.

In this particular instance, the goal of doing yoga seems political. Hence, this performance in markaaz and masjids of yoga is just a drama, and done fully with the goal to make Modi, RSS and BJP happy. It fits very well with the general philosophy of the Bohras to align themselves with Hinduvta forces, and distance themselves from the general (Sunni) Muslim population. Bohras bear a strange and unending hatred for other Muslims, and consider them inferior and not worthy of respect. Part of it is cultural as there is a strong in-group and out-group division created between the Bohras and others by the da'i himself.

I personally think that this political stunt is not a good idea. However, being healthy and working out is not a bad thing either. It is best if people worked out at home or a gym or park, and did not convert the markaaz into a circus for scoring political points. Unfortunately, under the raj of Mr. Muffadul (LA) and, in fact even his father, the Bohra da'is have become highly political, aligning themselves with those in power. Ordinary Bohras think this is to protect Bohra interests. However, the only interest these Kothari thugs wants to protect is their own, i.e. their ability to collect coercive taxes, exploit common bohras and get rich illegally all the while pretending to be holier-than-thou.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:11 am

^
Very well said Biradar

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:40 am

Ok, SBM Bro, as you say so.. happy ? I am not interested in personal fights!
SBM wrote:Dawedar
I could not have expected another answer since you have proved that you are a Mole from SMS camp playing on both side
I have watched most of your posts and it seems you always have defended SMS and even requested people like Biradar and me not to call names to SMS and I still have to see a post where you have disagreed or responded to Firuni and Yazidi life style of SMS

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:06 pm

zinger wrote:

Well said brother Zinger. Some people live like to live in a cocoon. In their hatred for others, they lose their senses.
In the West Yoga is very popular because it helps your mobility, improves your breathing and clears your head. I know people who used to sit on chairs and pray are now able to sit on the floor for a very long time and pray. People in their sixties, seventies and eighties are doing Yoga. Yoga is a beautiful form of exercise. Try and sit in Yoga position in early hours during Ramadan and concentrate on one of the names of Allah SWT. You will find a lot of peace. There are many many many more benefits of Yoga.

Those who want to come out with your batons, please go ahead but do not expect me to respond. We Muslims are always ready to judge others and that is why our world is in such turmoil. Look inwards and improve yourselves for Allah SWT's sakes..

Try doing Yoga regularly and instead of saying OM say Ya Allah if that makes you comfortable! OM means God anyway, and instead of eating Samosas, biriyani etc. during Iftaar and seri, eat simple meals (Yes, like the Yogis!) and you will see your demeanor will change. You will not be so angry! Your mind will be at peace! And please remove hatred and judging people and finding faults with others. Live and let live! Good Luck.

Peace!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:01 pm

Biradar wrote:Doing yoga per-se is not a bad thing. In fact, I think Bohras should do more physical activities. Most Bohras lead a very sedentary lifestyle and hence there are a huge amount of physical problems which afflict them later in life. Playing cricket, doing yoga, going for brisk walks, biking etc can help improve their quality of life.

In this particular instance, the goal of doing yoga seems political. Hence, this performance in markaaz and masjids of yoga is just a drama, and done fully with the goal to make Modi, RSS and BJP happy. It fits very well with the general philosophy of the Bohras to align themselves with Hinduvta forces, and distance themselves from the general (Sunni) Muslim population. Bohras bear a strange and unending hatred for other Muslims, and consider them inferior and not worthy of respect. Part of it is cultural as there is a strong in-group and out-group division created between the Bohras and others by the da'i himself.

I personally think that this political stunt is not a good idea. However, being healthy and working out is not a bad thing either. It is best if people worked out at home or a gym or park, and did not convert the markaaz into a circus for scoring political points. Unfortunately, under the raj of Mr. Muffadul (LA) and, in fact even his father, the Bohra da'is have become highly political, aligning themselves with those in power. Ordinary Bohras think this is to protect Bohra interests. However, the only interest these Kothari thugs wants to protect is their own, i.e. their ability to collect coercive taxes, exploit common bohras and get rich illegally all the while pretending to be holier-than-thou.
Bro Biradar,

Very well said !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:06 pm

The Bohra history is that two of the Dai were converted from Hinduism to Bohraism
So now first we have WADHAWANI ni Rasm aka Aarti
then came PALHKI--- aka taking Ganpati for Visarjan
then Nuss decision aka Justice Patel to declare rightful Dai
then came Exercising aka Yoga
now comes Bhai-Bhen Rishta aka Raksha Bandhan
Oh well
Modiji's mission of GHAR WAPSI is complete with Bohra -- well done Modi Ji

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:13 pm

Javed Juma
Nice speech asking us to be tolerant and live in peace
I see Buddhist who are expert in YOGA and I see how peaceful they have been in Mynamar. So before blaming Muslims for all the ills in the world there is always another side.
And why concentrate on Allah's name while doing Yoga why not concentrate on Allaha while doing everything. How about concentrating on reading Quran and understanding that will bring more peace of mind then your 10 minutes of stunt in Masjid.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:14 pm

Iam personally not against Yoga as it is really a good exercise but the problem in this particular case is that it was literally forced on people by Modi like the FMB thaali/dabba is forced on abdes by Muffy, leaders of BJP and even bureaucrats had to prove their loyalty towards the RSS pracharak by being present on Yoga day. One more very important point which everyone forgets is that 21st June was "deliberately" chosen as it marked the death anniversary of RSS founder Dr Keshav Baliram Hedgewar. Dr Hedgewar, who founded RSS in 1925 along with four other fellow Brahmins, died in Nagpur on June 21, 1940, at the age of 51.

Hence, this whole drama was enacted at the instance of RSS functionaries as one more way to propagate RSS ideologies, it had less to do with health and was more about Narendra Modi and his ideology and foot lickers like Muffy went all out to prove their loyalty to the Hindutva leader.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:11 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Sab TV ke ek serial me jo ki raat 9.30 baje aata hai usme apni Rida ka mazaak banaaya gaya hai, aaj ke episode me bataayenge. Sabhi ko forward karo is ke khilaaf action liya jaai. Apna pehnaava apni shaan hai aur uska misuse kare mazaak banaaye ye sahi nahi hai.

P.S. WHERE WERE THESE ABDES WHEN WORLDWIDE MAZAAK WAS MADE BY PUBLISHING CARTOONS OF PROPHET S.A.W. ?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 6:18 pm

zinger wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Karachi heat wave claims more than 1,000 lives

very sad state of affairs. Salaar is from Pakistan, not sure if he is from Karachi though. If he is reading this, then i hope all is well with him and his family
In Karachi, a Fatal Mix of Heat and Piety

There is the Respect of Ramzan Ordinance, which says you may be sent to prison for a few months if you eat or drink during fasting hours, or if you give someone something to eat or drink.

Many of the 1,000 people who have died in the recent heat wave in Karachi died because of this sensibility: Some people were reluctant to ask for a drink of water, others were reluctant to offer it to them. You can’t blame them. Even if they could get past their inhibitions, there was no water to be had. All the little tea stalls, roadside restaurants, small juice or snack vendors disappear from the streets during fasting hours. In this month you can walk miles without finding a sip of water. And Karachi has developed in a way that you can also walk miles without finding any shade to cool down. Trees have been cut down to widen roads, overpasses have gobbled up footpaths; there are few shaded bus stops. Without water and without shade, while fasting or pretending to fast, people going to and coming back from work just fell on the streets and died.

Since an overwhelming majority of those who died were poor, nobody is calling for an investigation or rethinking how the city is growing. The victims were just dehydrated and not sensible enough to protect themselves against the harsh weather. They don’t count as martyrs, according to religious authorities, even though they died during the holy month, many of them while fasting.

But it really wasn’t the lack of electricity or even the heat that killed these 1,000 people. What killed them was the forced piety enshrined in our law and Karachi’s contempt for the working poor. These people died because we long ago removed any shade that could shelter them from the June sun and then took away their drinking water. When they were about to die, we rushed them to hospitals in ambulances paid for by charities and gave them medicines paid for by charities. We gave them white sheets to recuperate in if they survived, and when they didn’t, those white sheets became their shrouds. Karachi’s hospitals are now awash with chilled bottles of Nestlé water donated by the kindhearted people of the city, but you still can’t get a drink of water on the streets.

FULL ARTICLE :-

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/26/opini ... inion&_r=1

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sat Jun 27, 2015 2:06 am

Forwarded as received.

From past few days we are hearing of some mumin sh noman Chhil that he has been barred from the zainee mohalla masjid aamil from entering the masjid and that all should not talk to him. WHY? just because he is not accepting dawedar muffadal as the 53 rd dai . now we talk of sh noman as a person. I am a resident of zainee mohalla and know this man from past 40 years. first you stupid people told him do not enter the masjid, as far as I know him he and his family never used to come to the masjid in the first place.they were seen on lailatul qadr night and there was a para pari of many friends telling him ke yaha Mara paase chadi jaa.he used to do a lot of jamans and in case of any deficit he used to stand as a pillar. 27 mi na roza par he used to sponsor the kids program and his grandchildren were never seen. he not only used to do all this khidmat in zainee mohalla but also in bhendi bazaar saify masjid( u can ask sh taheraally) machi bazaar mohalla , kapadvanj and hasanpir. he used to carry blank cheques during ramzaan and fill the vajebaat amounts in the aamils office. few years back he had done the mohallas salaam to burhannudin moula and had practically sponsored everything so that all the mumin of his mohalla get a chance to do qadambosi of moula. to such extent that saifuddin bs had asked ke mohalla maa koi biju Che ke nathi.similarly he had sponsored the hasanpir salaam of kapadvanj. he has sent numerous people for ziyarat to Karbala, galiyakot, burhanpur and hasanpir. he had a passion of giving ziyafat of all shezadas of burhanuddin moula.mazoon moula and mukasir moula.. he has never missed an ikram ziyafat. in the bazaar where he sits he hold high prestige till date and big transactions take place having him as a guarantor. he had a passion to give kardan to the needy and no one I repeat no one can say that he or she went from his place without receiving help. I salute to his tolerance of religion that even after knowing that the vohrajis are one day going to become his enemies he never stopped helping them.
My personal opinion that its not his loss but its the loss of all those fools who have turned against him . he will continue living the way he lived but all fools will be deprived of the jamans ,gifts,holidays, jokes etc etc by leaving him.
a little piece of advise for muffadal bs that please we were a very happy community during burhannuddin moulas period.please stop this hatred ka dawat and let us live happily. your brain dead aamils at your behest spread hatred to earn brownie points from u but we are the sufferers. and you personally knew this man, he was a very good friend of yours why you couldn't take some good and joyful living tips from him.it would have been beneficial to you.
and finally for all dumb people before taking drastic steps of baraat don't think twice but four times that step you are taking for a evil man who in times of need will leave you on the bharosa of imam is it worth it or is the relation with sh noman a better choice.
I salute you sh noman for standing up against this fraudulent and may Allah grant himat to all these sissies to follow you where u have the liberty to choose your day for najati and not because of social activities and food.
from a well wisher of zainee mohaalla.

thesource

Unread post by thesource » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:21 pm

Forwarded as recd:-

Dear Friends,
Hamna 2 din pehla Mumbai ma Sh. Noman Chill na saathe em banu ke ehni masjid na Aamil ye publicly emna saathe baraat karwano farmaan jaari kidu karan ke e SKQ na saathe che, em kehwama aayu. Hawe a ek kisam ni pattern banti jai che ke Aamilo potana man si ya higher ups na kehwasi em karwa lagya che.
Sh. Hatim Chitalwala; Sh. Abdulla Kaka; Sh. Saifuddin Kopti; Sh Abdulhusein Hongkongwala aa badha ane bija bhi logo na saathe baraat no farman jaari thayo che.
Aa sagla logo na rishtedar; dosto; biradaro ehna si koi sambandh na raakhe em farman thai che. Su a barabar che ???
Su a logo Dawoodi Bohra nathi. Su a logo Syedna Burhanuddin ni khidmat nathi kidi. Su a logo na paisa si Masjido ane biji Dawaat ni properties nathi bani.
Apne as a community e crossroads par che ke jyaare SMS na upar Nass thai ke nai e doubtful che ane SKQ na upar thai ke nahi e koiye joyu nathi. Hawe kaale uthi ne Malik ul Ashtar bhi kehse ke ehna upar Nass thai che ya Quaid Johar kehse ke ehna upar thai che, to su apne je bhi camp na followers hase e logo ek bija si baraat karta rehse ?
Aa scenario pehla bhi Imaam Jaffer us Sadik na zamaan ma bano hato, jyaare Imam ne har ek Shezada ye dawo kido hato ane har ek na followers hata, apnu wujood bhi tya si jaari thayu che.
My point is ke apne relations aapas ma sukam kharab karye, jene, jene maanwa hoi e maane , apne Syedna Burhanuddin ne maanta hata e bottom line howu jowe, e apni identity che as a modern age Dawoodi Bohra. SMS ma maane che ke SKQ ma maane che em na howu jowye. Embhi to tame koi na si legally to baraat nathi kari sakta ya ke legally koi ne bhi Masjid ya Mazar par aawwa ne roki sako cho. Ane as par last reports even SMS and SKQ are conducting themselves very amicably through their counsels in court ane Honourable court na instructions nu paalan karta bewu sides are being very civil within and outside the court premises, which is what is expected of them in a civilised society and being members of the Dawoodi Bohra community .
Tyaare pachi apne apna family members apna ghana aziz dosto ane bija community memnbers na saathe moh jadawi ne sukam raakhwu. E logo ne weddings ane bija celebrations par sukam na bolawa.
I think we will be a very hypocritical society if we do that. Kaaran ke a badha relations tame kohne maano cho ehna hisab e nathi banta
So friends lets be united as a society ane asal Dai kon che eh ehna mele resolve thaase inshaallah.
Ramzan Mubarak Dua ma Yaad

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:34 pm

Your Zainee masjid amil is a fool. Put your hand in the hand of the person that helps you in your time of need. Get the force together all of you and kick the amil out. you do not want to pray under such a mischief monger amil.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:59 pm

thesource wrote:Forwarded as received.

From past few days we are hearing of some mumin sh noman Chhil that he has been barred from the zainee mohalla masjid aamil from entering the masjid and that all should not talk to him. WHY? just because he is not accepting dawedar muffadal as the 53 rd dai . now we talk of sh noman as a person. I am a resident of zainee mohalla and know this man from past 40 years. first you stupid people told him do not enter the masjid, as far as I know him he and his family never used to come to the masjid in the first place.they were seen on lailatul qadr night and there was a para pari of many friends telling him ke yaha Mara paase chadi jaa.he used to do a lot of jamans and in case of any deficit he used to stand as a pillar. 27 mi na roza par he used to sponsor the kids program and his grandchildren were never seen. he not only used to do all this khidmat in zainee mohalla but also in bhendi bazaar saify masjid( u can ask sh taheraally) machi bazaar mohalla , kapadvanj and hasanpir. he used to carry blank cheques during ramzaan and fill the vajebaat amounts in the aamils office. few years back he had done the mohallas salaam to burhannudin moula and had practically sponsored everything so that all the mumin of his mohalla get a chance to do qadambosi of moula. to such extent that saifuddin bs had asked ke mohalla maa koi biju Che ke nathi.similarly he had sponsored the hasanpir salaam of kapadvanj. he has sent numerous people for ziyarat to Karbala, galiyakot, burhanpur and hasanpir. he had a passion of giving ziyafat of all shezadas of burhanuddin moula.mazoon moula and mukasir moula.. he has never missed an ikram ziyafat. in the bazaar where he sits he hold high prestige till date and big transactions take place having him as a guarantor. he had a passion to give kardan to the needy and no one I repeat no one can say that he or she went from his place without receiving help. I salute to his tolerance of religion that even after knowing that the vohrajis are one day going to become his enemies he never stopped helping them.
My personal opinion that its not his loss but its the loss of all those fools who have turned against him . he will continue living the way he lived but all fools will be deprived of the jamans ,gifts,holidays, jokes etc etc by leaving him.
a little piece of advise for muffadal bs that please we were a very happy community during burhannuddin moulas period.please stop this hatred ka dawat and let us live happily. your brain dead aamils at your behest spread hatred to earn brownie points from u but we are the sufferers. and you personally knew this man, he was a very good friend of yours why you couldn't take some good and joyful living tips from him.it would have been beneficial to you.
and finally for all dumb people before taking drastic steps of baraat don't think twice but four times that step you are taking for a evil man who in times of need will leave you on the bharosa of imam is it worth it or is the relation with sh noman a better choice.
I salute you sh noman for standing up against this fraudulent and may Allah grant himat to all these sissies to follow you where u have the liberty to choose your day for najati and not because of social activities and food.
from a well wisher of zainee mohaalla.
Forwarded as Received:

SHK NOMANBHAI CHILL AND HIS WIFE.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:07 pm

DONT THINK THESE PEOPLE ARE RADICAL MULLAHS OR BELONG TO ISIS/AL QAEEDA..........

Mizo Students Federation Objects to Inclusion of Yoga in Educational Institutions

A press statement issued by the MZP today expressed its objection to the proposal to teach and practise yoga in central government-run schools in the state and urged the state education department and authorities of central institutions not to introduce yoga in the educational institutions.

The MZP said it would protest if yoga is included in school text books, the statement said.

Earlier, the Mizoram Kohhran Hruaitute Committee (MKHC), conglomerate of 14 major churches, appealed to the state government to conduct a thorough study before introducing yoga in the schools.

http://www.outlookindia.com/news/articl ... ons/903955

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 29, 2015 12:59 am

SBM wrote:Zinger
In you zeal to defend your Kothari Master you have become totally blinded. Can you entertain us why this Yoga Nautanki was not initiated in the Bohra Masaajids before your Master's Master Narendra Modi made this announcement.
Can you provide any pictures or proof if your Master SMS ever asked Bohras to do exercise or yoga before
Forget Yoga, no Aaamil even talks about Praying 5 times a day in his Majlis all they talk about KUN SAFAR and Wajebaats and now LAANAATS
you silly man, if you lived in india, you would have realised that yoga was not even popular even within hindus before namo came in

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:02 am

@ Bohra Spring

I did not call it yoga, your friends did. i referred to it as free hand exercises

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:44 am

@ Bohra Spring

Lets just keep yoga in the realm of "physical exercises that are good for you and your health".

Lets not get into the epistemology and metaphysics and Hindu Samkhya philosophy of yoga because if you had to fall back on google to defend your argument and prove a point where none existed, then i see no logic in continuing the discussion