Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
thesource

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by thesource » Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:42 am

Forwarded as rcd
Attachments
WhatsApp  Forward
WhatsApp Forward

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:12 am

Fwd as rcvd on WA
Attachments
AUD-20150629-WA0021.m4a
(245.38 KiB) Downloaded 3146 times

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:10 am

As received

Baadassalam
Me 53 ma dai imamuz zaman ne hazir nazir rakhi ne elaan karoo chhoo ke mara bavaji Saab 52 ma dai ye maa fatema (a.s) na naam par zari banava vaste sona chandi mangu thu te tamam muneneen be pachhu apvama avse. Te baad Mara dadaji saheb 51 ma dai ne adamji peerbhoy ye jitni properties (badri mahal, saifee mahal, saifee hospital, matheran ni haveli and bija bunglows etc) trust ma apu chhu. Ye saglu mumeneen na khairkhawahi vaste kharch karvano elaan karoo chhoi. Inshalla lailatulqadr ni raate tamam Alam e imamiya ma me 53 ma dai as bushra sunavis.
Wassallaam.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 29, 2015 10:20 am

^
Aaey Bushra Sunawa Paachi Badhi Properties Paachi lai lais and Muminen pase jey pun Gold nu Daginu chey aay paan maru chey :)

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:26 pm

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
(245.38 KiB) Downloaded 2909 times

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jun 30, 2015 6:28 pm

Already posted by Dumbledore and by me in another thread!
Admin wrote:Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Tue Jun 30, 2015 10:00 pm

Chitragupt Yamraj se bole;
Maine ek aisa Software banaya hai, jisme jab bhi Dharti pe kisi Masoom par Ghor Atyaachar hoga toh Swarg mein ek Bomb phatega..

Achanak ek din lagataar Hazaaron Bomb phatne lage...

Yamraj; Ye kya ho raha hai.?
Chitrgupt; Lagta hai 'WAJEBAAT' ki Baithak Shuru ho gayi hai..!!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:50 pm

Forwarded as Received :

A full page article was published in the Arabic Al-Waseet newspaper of Bahrain with the title "Bohra Ismailya Muslims or Kuffar" All the details of tradition and customs like Wadhavnu, Sajda to the Dai etc are published. Mumineen Saavdhaan...Aa message Muslims ma full force ma fari rahyo che.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:47 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

A full page article was published in the Arabic Al-Waseet newspaper of Bahrain with the title "Bohra Ismailya Muslims or Kuffar" All the details of tradition and customs like Wadhavnu, Sajda to the Dai etc are published. Mumineen Saavdhaan...Aa message Muslims ma full force ma fari rahyo che.
I am sure the writer of the article would have gathered a lot of information from here.

I am afraid, there will only be violence nothing else on the part of the loony wahabis.

humanbeing

Unread post by humanbeing » Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:43 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:

I am sure the writer of the article would have gathered a lot of information from here.

I am afraid, there will only be violence nothing else on the part of the loony wahabis.
This is not good .. recently kuwait was attacked .. a fanatic saudi national suicide bomber committed a heinous act of blowing himself up in the masjid used by shia followers after friday afternoon prayers .. 24 - 27 people were reported dead and 200+ injured ..

iSIS has taken the credit of this dastardly and cowardly act, also warned such acts to continue, hinting at bahrain .. and very smartly bahrain newspaper now circulates news defaming bohras .. making them a spossible soft target ..

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:48 am

https://youtu.be/nVYplmTF7QY

did anyone see this ? sorry if it is repeat

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:38 pm

AgnosticIndian wrote:

I am not sure if the main source was this website. However, I am pretty certain that the picture on the right in which someone is doing sajada to SMB is taken form a book written by the late Ahmed Ali Raj, one of the four jaamia ustaads who were ousted by SMB when they claimed that the nass had not happened on the 47th da'i. A picture from that book was posted here a long time ago, when the issue of sajdaa was discussed.

I agree that this is a dog-whistle for the Wahabi/Salafi mad-men. These fanatical, bearded billy-goats, a scourge on humanity, a blight on the name of Islam, will no doubt use this to justify further attacks on Bohras and Ismailis. If any so-called Bohras were involved in this publication, I curse them, and may they burn in hell for being the worst traitors, the lowest scum fifth-columnist.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Curse the people who make people do sajda to a lootera family.

Curse the people who go along to get along.

Curse the people who make their children slave to the Kothari jahils.

Destroy the zehrily family and you will be safe here and hereafter.

Why give reasons to hate mongers.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:37 pm

If any so-called Bohras were involved in this publication, I curse them, and may they burn in hell for being the worst traitors, the lowest scum fifth-columnist
Biradar
So you if see something totally wrong you are not supposed to expose them. You live in USA and if you know if you see something illegal and you do not report then you can also be charged as co-conspirator in the crime. (Famous case is CAIR in USA)
Kothari Goons are doing worst of the crimes against Humanity, almost practicing Slavery and you still want to curse the people who want to expose these Yazidi, Firuni clan.
Surprised at your outburst

JC

Unread post by JC » Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:46 pm

I totally agree with Bro SBM.

These Royal Beggars are big CURSE ......... if any harm comes to Bohra lives and/or property, these so-called Qasr-e--Aali will have to be blamed, they have turned this community into a cult and the sheep will pay the price. Foolishness is no excuse!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:28 pm

SBM wrote:
If any so-called Bohras were involved in this publication, I curse them, and may they burn in hell for being the worst traitors, the lowest scum fifth-columnist
Biradar
So you if see something totally wrong you are not supposed to expose them. You live in USA and if you know if you see something illegal and you do not report then you can also be charged as co-conspirator in the crime. (Famous case is CAIR in USA)
Kothari Goons are doing worst of the crimes against Humanity, almost practicing Slavery and you still want to curse the people who want to expose these Yazidi, Firuni clan.
Surprised at your outburst
I have elaborated on this before. It is one thing to try and improve the situation of Bohras, and quite another to try and bring suicide bombers, mad-mullah Salafi/Wahabbis to attack them, to kill or maim them. I do not support Salafi/Wahabbis and those who think that Bohras should be killed for their peculiar beliefs, are, in my opinion, worse than the Kotharis.

You have to remember that the Salafi/Wahabbi fanatics are no one to judge Bohra practices. They themselves are bound for hell and in a worse and hotter place than Bohras.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:29 pm

JC wrote:I totally agree with Bro SBM.

These Royal Beggars are big CURSE ......... if any harm comes to Bohra lives and/or property, these so-called Qasr-e--Aali will have to be blamed, they have turned this community into a cult and the sheep will pay the price. Foolishness is no excuse!
My friend, I am sorry to say this, but please keep quiet. If these ISIS and Salafi/Wahabbi types have their way, they will take you on top of a high building and throw you off from it. Remember that before calling down trouble on poor bohras who do things from ignorance and are, at the most, just peculiar in their beliefs.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:37 pm

Nobody can save stupid.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:03 pm

As per my information, a booklet was published by someone mentioning details of the unislamic practices carried on by Bohras and the same was circulated among the Muslims. The Bahrain newspaper also managed to get this booklet after which it published the article but surprisingly the newspaper seems to raise some strong objections in the article into calling Bohras as Kafirs and maintains the view that everyone has the right to practice the religion in their own way. Iam not very sure about this info but probably someone from Bahrain could elaborate on this subject.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jul 02, 2015 5:43 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Mirza Ghalib visits Bohra Masjid and writes.....

Koi Yaseen padh raha hai
Koi jagah ke liye ladh raha hai

Koi Dhakke jhel raha hai
Koi mobile se khel raha hai

Koi kar raha hai Bandagi
Koi fela raha hai Gandagi

Dua me kisi ke haath khule huve hai
Yaha waha Chaai ke glass dhule huve hai

Koi bayan par gaur karta hai
Pichhe se baccha Shor karta hai

Bukhur Majliso me mehak raha hai
Mumin Tehzibo se bahak raha hai

Aur ek baat kahu aakhri
Yaha gaayab hote hai joote chappal aur chaakri !

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:01 am

Bohra spring wrote:https://youtu.be/nVYplmTF7QY

who is the bearded person pushing and manhandling the people...he is dressed like a kasreali ?

The diai is watching emotionless to the chaos and abuse., he is part of the drama..some people even have children with them..

surprising this your saviour and guide to your hereafter!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 9:26 am

Bohra spring wrote:

who is the bearded person pushing and manhandling the people...he is dressed like a kasreali ?

The diai is watching emotionless to the chaos and abuse., he is part of the drama..some people even have children with them..

Is it the Amil of Sharjah - Qusai Bs Muder Bs?

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:20 pm

Bohra spring wrote:

He is the Bhanjaa of DMBS..
what else kind of behaviour would u expect from the circus ring master , infact he must be happy that his circus bovines are doing exactly what he wishes them to do (get pushed and shoved violently around)..
You should watch the video where in he allowed small kids to jump in Rings of Fire for his amusement and rather than thinking about their safety , he actually was relishing the antiques of his ....surely a leader who will take them to heaven for abdes (rings of fire) :twisted:

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jul 03, 2015 12:51 pm

Thank you Biradar for your comments.

If I am being killed, by anybody, at least I will be killed for what I KNOW of and BELIEVE in ..........

The poor bohras, as you very rightly said, will be killed for something they are totally NOT AWARE of, they are ignorant, may be asleep, or are lazy (coward?), whatever ............... they are just like ostriches.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Jul 03, 2015 1:39 pm

Salam.
Ek dawoodi bohra na chokrawo nu group che je tamam chokrio na facebook pe se number and pictures nikali raya che and vo pictures edit kari ghana vulgur photos banawe che ane wo chokri na mobile par msg mokli blackmail kare che ane paisa nikalawe che. Ghani chokriyo ne aa tarah si daaraya ane dhamkaya che. Jeware vo log ne puchwa ma awe che ke ye logo ne number kaha si mili raya che to saaf kahi raya che k facebook pe se number nikala che. Aa sab Daweedar na log mase hai. Aa vo number che jena pe se msg awi dhamkawi raya che chokrio ne.............
Aa sms ne etno forword karo ke aa lanat na tukdavo sharmandgi si khud ag ma jhali madi jay.

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:18 pm

bohrabhai wrote:Salam.
Ek dawoodi bohra na chokrawo nu group che je tamam chokrio na facebook pe se number and pictures nikali raya che and vo pictures edit kari ghana vulgur photos banawe che ane wo chokri na mobile par msg mokli blackmail kare che ane paisa nikalawe che. Ghani chokriyo ne aa tarah si daaraya ane dhamkaya che. Jeware vo log ne puchwa ma awe che ke ye logo ne number kaha si mili raya che to saaf kahi raya che k facebook pe se number nikala che. Aa sab Daweedar na log mase hai. Aa vo number che jena pe se msg awi dhamkawi raya che chokrio ne.............
Aa sms ne etno forword karo ke aa lanat na tukdavo sharmandgi si khud ag ma jhali madi jay.
What a joke !!
Should not the amtes of DMBS be having no Facebook accounts in the first place to begin with...i remember there was a farmaan from DMBS long time back not to have Facebook account.
The fact that they did be-farmaani and continued to have active facebook accounts makes them non-followrs of DMBS :mrgreen:

And for the followers of Dawedaar(as u put it) are the culprits...i can only say one thing...grow up and get a life

DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
Last edited by Moiz_Dhaanu on Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Fri Jul 03, 2015 3:21 pm

Aray bhai just do police complain... Police will c to it. If u r not doing police complain it means there is something fishy in it.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:19 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Coimbatore ni Masjid aaje one and half year thi tayyar che. Coimbatore na mumineeno ek makeshift shed ma aaje 9 years thi namaz padhe che ane tyaaj Jamey pan che. This place is so dirty and smelly ke koi namaz ke jaman to su pan tya ubha rehvaanu pan pasand na kare. Pan Bohra o eva tevaay (used to) gaya che ke kai khotu laagtuj nathi. In monsoon, zameen ma si paani nikle che, masallah ane kapda bhigaay jaai che. Chuha (mouse) ane bija insects nu to jaane ghar che. Safai na dawedaaro ne aama kai khotu dekhaatu nathi. Ej raftaar thi namaz, jaman ane biji badhi activities chaale che.

Masjid Bohrao ni mehnat pasina ni kamaai thi bani che. Even poorest of poor has contributed ane aaje ek monument tarike ubhi che. Aa Ramzan ma imamat saathe namaz padhva ni raza mali che (karam ane ehsan saathe). PAN IMAM QIBLA MA THI NAMAZ NATHI PADHAAVTA. Masjid actually renovate thai che ane waqf pan 15 varas pehla thai gai che. Qibla again built up newly. HAVEY MARKAZ ANE NAVA QIBLA NI IFTETAH NI VAAR JOVAI CHE.

Mufaddal Mola ne vaaram vaar araz thai che pan JE RAKAM MAANGVA MA AAVE CHE TE JAMAT AFFORD KARI SAKTI NATHI. Haal na nava Amil ek maqsad thi aavya che ke bas vadhaare ma vadhaare ziyafat, kadam ane ikram fund bhegu kare jethi mola bija gaam ni tulna ma Coimbatore ne pehla tawajjo aape.

Masjid tayyar hoi ane logo namaz thi mehrum rahe, makeshift shed ni dirty place ma namaz padhe, evij dirty place ma jaman paake and mumin Jamey, aa badhaani responsibility koni ?

Of course je muhurat karva ni responsibility che emni pan saathe saath e mumino ni pan che ke aana saamne awaaz uthaave. Chupchaap aavi dirty place ma namaz padhvi, jamvu etc. aa ek mohto gunoh che. Khuda ye apne brain aapyu che. Sacchu ane khotu su che e samajvaani kuvvat aapi che even then jo aapne kaij na kariye to apne pehla gunehgar che. Paisa badhu hamesha nathi hotu. Aaje to internet thi pan inauguration thai che. Masjid tayyar hoi ane ek divas pan mumineen ne tya namaz thi mehrum raakhva ma aave to ehno azhaab ilm na dawedaaro ne explain karva ni jarur na hoi ?

Aavo bhaio ane behno, ramzan pachhi awaaz uthaavye. Balvo karvo padhe to kariye. Jena paase vagar mehnat ni kamaai hoi tene aa naajayez maang maate kharachva do pan apne je apni mehnat si, apni intelligence si, apna pasina thi kamaai che teo mali ne kai kariye.

Makeshift shed ma namaz na padhi ne apne apna clean house ma namaz padhye, jaman apna clean house na kitchen me prepare kari ne jamiye. Etlu to apne kari sakye ne !!

think

Unread post by think » Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:37 pm

a tu moshkil nu samno har aik jamaat ma che. Birmingham , england nu bhi aaj haal che and liecster england nu tu jamaat khanu char mannzil upper che and sharab khana na baju ma che.

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:30 am

Oh puhlease .... We have better things to do with our time. Especially in this month. Why don't you look around for the dirtbags inside your own house. The filthy language in your videos, your phone calls and email messages and in your hate campaign against SKQ followers prove that playing dirty is a game of the mufaddalies, not ours.