Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Biradar

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jul 04, 2015 10:47 am

JC wrote:Thank you Biradar for your comments.

If I am being killed, by anybody, at least I will be killed for what I KNOW of and BELIEVE in ..........
No. You will not be killed for what you know and believe. You will be killed by being tossed off a high building for what you are. You understand what I mean. I don't want to elaborate any further.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:04 am

^
Biradar
That is harsh. I thought Ramdan is month of charity and forgiveness, why such bitterness?

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:48 am

SBM wrote:^
Biradar
That is harsh. I thought Ramdan is month of charity and forgiveness, why such bitterness?
I am sorry. But, you, JC and others were more than happy when the possibility of Salafi/Wahabbi fanatics using newspaper articles to bomb, kill and maim innocent bohras. I am only pointing out the hypocrisy of JC. He goes on and on about some peculiar beliefs of Bohras, but then does not remember that he would be up for the slaughter house himself if these Salafi/Wahabbis came to power.

See, I have no issues with JC. But I think if one feels that they need some sympathy and charity be extended to them, they should show the same to others. I am happy to point out idiotic beliefs held by Abdes, but to invite trouble from terrorists is a very bad thing. Do you really want Bohras to die because they do things which you do not agree with? Please let us know. Yes or no will do.

Only bohras can solve bohra problems. The Salafi/Wahabbi terror brigade, those bearded billy goats with not one ounce of Islamic beliefs in their blood, are not the ones who can do so. To deliberately write an article of this sort is an act of treachery, and should be condemned. At least that is how I feel. You need not agree with me.

JC

Unread post by JC » Sat Jul 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Thank you Biradar and SBM for your comments.

What Biradar has written makes sense; what I was trying to highlight is that 'bohras if killed will NOT know WHY they are being killed', hence point was to educate them, wake them up, teach them, ask them to research and question. If I am being killed by whosoever for being gay, then be it but I will KNOW why I am being killed.

I am in NO way in favour of people killing people for their beliefs or ideas or faith or colour or orientation. Killing is no solution, we do not need 'suppression' we need 'suggestion', we do not need 'bullets' we need 'ballots', we do not need 'theocracy' we need 'democracy' .........

I am saddened by the hypocrisy of common bohras who constantly maintain ........ Aapnay Su, Jaim chalays, chalwa do, and alike. Being staying docile will not work.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Biradar
Let me be clear about one thing. I do not want anyone to be killed. If you read my posts way back I always used to argue about ways to reform and I always thought that you can do a better job by staying IN and not out and that is why I stayed with the cult for so long.
The tinge of hypocrisy in your post ( excuse my use of words) that bearded goats will slaughter Abdes but it is Kothar who made them an easy target to be killed by FANATIC HINDUS (another bearded group) during the riots.During the riots it was SMB who told Bohras to put up Ya Husain signs on their entrance which even made it worst for many instead of providing them safe heaven

Please tell me how many Bohras have been killed or their businesses destroyed by Wahabi/Salafis so far and how many have been killed and their livelihood destroyed by the NaMo Brigade and where is the cynicism for that.

If any one who shuts their eyes/mouth when Abdes Bohras are killed are their own Masters, No one from this forum including me have ever talked about hurting Abdes, why would anyone do it when they (Abdes) are being slaughtered by their own Master Goons in Saify Mahal.
I am just dismayed on you taking personal shots at JC, you do not know how difficult it may be for him. I know many Gays in Muslim Community whose parents are very pious and they have to live a very difficult life trying to save the honor of their families. We all know it is sin in Abrahamic faith but again who am I to judge and how can I judge others about the punishment or rewards,

BTW I never said I was happy when that article came out in Bahrain, all I opined was what is wrong in exposing things we all know is wrong and by covering, are not you become a part of cover up. This is the kind of thinking which makes Kothari Goons more strong as they know that no one will complain and keep their illegal activities under the rug for a fear of retribution.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:06 pm

The judicial have been bought and paid for with the communities money. Cult leaders always put their followers life in peril. They are exposed by their shenanigans. So the community is left ti fend for themselves and pay the price. More has died because of them , they should be exposed.

It is simple for anyone to lessen their own demise. Change your attire and blend in with regular folks. Unless you want to write your own fate.

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:42 pm

Bhai Biradar
If you say that we should not tell anyone about our internal problem then let me ask you this
FGM is illegal in many countries now and still local Aamils force parents to do FGM. If your daughter or sister was forced to do this and you do not agree with you, what can you do?
In India we can not complain to government officials since Kothar has already paid them off, the only way we can do is thru newspaper reporter
So tell me should we keep quiet because outsiders will start investigating Kothar or should we suffer and let them get away with everything
Who ever wrote in Baharain newspaper, they must be really upset with local Aamil and could not get any help from Vazarat and they decided to publish it so some thing can be done about the atrocities of Aamil and Kothar,
Zulm phir zulm hai, barhta hai to mit jaataa hai
khoon phir khoon hai, tapkega to jam jaayega

Khaak-e-sehra pe jame yaa kaf-e-qaatil pe jame
farq-e-insaaf pe yaa paa-e-salaasal pe jame
tegh-e-bedaad pe yaa laasha-e-bismil pe jame
khoon phir khoon hai tapkega to jam jaayega

Laakh baithe koi chhup chhup ke kameen gaahon mein
khoon khud deta hai jalaadon ke maskan ka suraagh
saazishein laakh uraati rahein zulmat ka naqaab
le ke har boond nikalti hai hatheli pe chiraagh

Zulm kii qismat-e-nakaarah-o-rusvaa se kaho
jab’r kii hikmat-e-purkaar ke eema se kaho
mehmal-e-majlis-e-aqwaam kii laila se kaho
khoon diiwana hai, daaman pe lapak sakta hai
shola-e-tund hai, khirman pe lapak sakta hai

Tum ne jis khoon ko maqtal mein dabaanaa chaaha
aaj vo kuchaa-o-bazaar mein aa nikla hai
kahiin shola kahiin naarah kahiin patthar ban ke
khoon chalta hai to rukta nahiin sangeeno se
sar jo uthtaa hai to dabtaa nahiin aaeeno se

Zulm ki baat hi kya, zulm ki auqaat hi kya
zulm bas zulm hai, aaghaaz se anjaam talak
khoon phir khoon hai, so shakl badal sakta hai
aisi shaklein ke mitaaoo to mitaaye na bane
aise shole k bujhaao to bujhaaye na bane
aise naare k dabaao to dabaaye na bane..

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:22 am

abde53 wrote:Bhai Biradar
If you say that we should not tell anyone about our internal problem then let me ask you this
FGM is illegal in many countries now and still local Aamils force parents to do FGM. If your daughter or sister was forced to do this and you do not agree with you, what can you do?
In India we can not complain to government officials since Kothar has already paid them off, the only way we can do is thru newspaper reporter
So tell me should we keep quiet because outsiders will start investigating Kothar or should we suffer and let them get away with everything
I don't think you understand my point. Say you have a problem at home, and some family member is insulting you and causing problems. Yes, try and stage an intervention with other family members, even well meaning outsiders. But, would you tell the mafia gang who would then, getting enraged, come to your house, kill everyone indiscriminately?

Asking Salafi/Wahabbi and Sunni regime to intervene is like asking for trouble. If a suicide bombing were to occur inside a Bohra mosque, it would kill everyone, the Amil, your friends, your relatives, everyone. Even the Amil does not deserve to die. These Salafi/Wahabbi fanatics are scum of the Earth and have no right to intervene in Bohra affairs. Worse, these types of newspaper "articles" are meant to inflame tensions and serve no other purpose.

In your particular example of FGM, a huge amount of progress has been made by writing articles, making court cases, etc. No one has been killed or maimed, no properties and lives damaged. You understand the difference? Also, as a parent, you should use your brains and stop your daughters from undergoing this. Yes, if the neighborhood mafia gang breaks into your house, kills everyone, including you and your daughter, FGM won't occur. But that would not be a useful outcome, would it?

If an article like this were to cause an attack on a Bohri mosque, and say the article was written by some disgruntled Bohra (which is likely), let me just tell you that that person will not be spared Allah's wrath. Remember, those who knowingly sold nails to pitch the tents of Imam Hussain's enemies, are also condemned to hell. Yes, they were doing a business transactions. But to knowing call for trouble, cause loss of life, cause injustice is a very bad thing.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Jul 05, 2015 8:50 am

Forwarded as received

salams
aaje iftaari moula tus taraf si che apna nasib ni balndi che k aa nemat khuda ye apne nasib kidi ane dayi zamaan taraf si iftaari ane jaman apne jamvu nasib thase
in shaa allah
aaje je tamar (khajoor) tanavul kida baad ehma si je khajoor no kalyo hoi che ehne koi bhi feke na ue kalya ne ghare lai jaaye ane tijori ma muki de ehna sabab je nemto aavse ye apna gumaan ma nai hoi ehvi nemat milse kem k moula tus na taraf si iftaari na tamar (khajoor) che sagla ne aa msg aagal forwed kare
khuda taala moula tus ni sehat ma warso warso warso baqi rakhe aamiin

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 05, 2015 11:33 am

aaje je tamar (khajoor) tanavul kida baad ehma si je khajoor no kalyo hoi che ehne koi bhi feke na ue kalya ne ghare lai jaaye ane tijori ma muki de ehna sabab je nemto aavse ye apna gumaan ma nai hoi ehvi nemat milse kem k moula tus na taraf si iftaari na tamar

I have a suggestion and let us spread it
After you save this Khajoor nau Kalyo, when next time SMS or his goons ask for Najwa,or Ziyafat, wrap a nice gift of this KALYO and give it back to them with this message about BESHUMAR NEMAAT and if they refuse ask them why, they do not believe in Moula's Nemaat

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sun Jul 05, 2015 3:10 pm

SBM wrote:
aaje je tamar (khajoor) tanavul kida baad ehma si je khajoor no kalyo hoi che ehne koi bhi feke na ue kalya ne ghare lai jaaye ane tijori ma muki de ehna sabab je nemto aavse ye apna gumaan ma nai hoi ehvi nemat milse kem k moula tus na taraf si iftaari na tamar

After you save this Khajoor nau Kalyo, when next time SMS or his goons ask for Najwa,or Ziyafat, wrap a nice gift of this KALYO and give it back to them with this message about BESHUMAR NEMAAT and if they refuse ask them why, they do not believe in Moula's Nemaat
Brilliant idea...

JC

Unread post by JC » Sun Jul 05, 2015 6:11 pm

Thank you Bro SBM for your understanding and support; I need it!

And brilliant idea about Khajoor Gutlee ...!!!! What next? If there is chicken in so-called jaman 'provided' by Maula, will abdes 'save' and 'preserve' the bones??!! Let abdes and amtes even take thaals as token of Maula Jaman Barkat .... :D

I am simply amazed with the indecisiveness and inaction of bohra majority and minority is having fun time ........... I am sure at least 50% are against Muffy; I do not know what do they feel and believe of MB and TS but the attitude shows they are not regarded as much as portrayed or presented.

And these days the VIDEOS are being shown, rather drilled into the heads of common bohras to prove MB did nass on Muffy..!! Pathetic!

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:34 am

Bohra spring wrote:

Brilliant idea...
Good one i have kaliyo with me...i.forgot to throw ...now can make better use of it

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:57 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Kothar brains are greedy. In every calamity, they see an opportunity of making Money. Syedna has tons of money but he gives away money to BJP, Shivsena, Congress and other politicians for their funds. However when Bohras are in trouble they extend their Kamandal or Kishkol to Bohra, asking for Money. If Syedna and Kothar do not use their wealth helping Yemenis, it is a shame. Instead of asking money, a team of Shehzadas should go to Yemini soils and pull out bombed Bohras to safer places, rather than sitting on Takhat and collecting fund. They should take with them teams of doctors for helping the wounded. They should not be afraid. If they get killed they will become Shahid and become Minnat na Saheb.

Please read the following letter from Kothar. Please remember Kothar will never give account of how much was collected and how it was spent. Mostly it will end up in their pockets.

aa msg bahrain mumeeno matey ajey ayo che
garibo ne araam thi katal kari rahya che

Dear Mumineen,

AeN foundation has taken the initiative to set up a campaign with the guidance and Raza Mubarak of respected Muslim Bhai Sab. The Mansur Ul Yemen Relief campaign is to help provide minimum fund to mumin families in Yemen in this CRITICAL CRITICAL state of war . Our mumin families are mostly without homes, food and medicines .

Our Moula has thought us to be there for our brothers and sisters in time of need and is time we put our hands together to make a LITTLE difference in our own humble way .

The Mansur Ul Yemen Relief campaign will be collecting funds and sending it to Yemen to our arranged mumin resources. At stage 1 .every effected mumin family will be aided with 53 usd .

The funds will be collected in Units. Each unit is 11 bd .Our first relief is expected to be sent on jagwani raat on wed insha Allah.

Kindly register your contribution to Mansour Ul Yemen Relief campaign with
Shaukat Bhai
Fatema ben mothagarwala

ASAP.

Collection points at masjid will be with the same members above .LETS ...PLEASE start right away to inform our family and friends to contribute for stage 1 Relief

JAZAKOM ALLAH KHAIR YARAB

WHY DONT THEY GIVE A PORTION OF THE CRORES OF RUPEES ALREADY COLLECTED AS ZAKAT INSTEAD OF ASKING FOR MORE ??

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 06, 2015 6:06 pm

Forwarded as Received :

The Amil of Orange county Masjid is making people who are taking/giving interest are being made to sit in a different section in the Masjid.

aflatoon

Unread post by aflatoon » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:14 am

Forwarded as received
KQ's daughter-in-law Rabab and one KQ's loyal follower Went to do ziyarat of Amatullah aAi saheba Busaheb in glaring daylight, took their time, prayed yaseen, and left everyone gawking at them However after they left, Raza na Saheb farazdaq bs was so ticked off, that now all hell broke lose. The Londoners are now being demanded to completely sanitize the Roza of Busaheb, wash the Qabar, the gilafs, and everything else in the Qubbah.

This is on top of the forced written and verbal "MAAFI" that Londoners are being forced to do Tonight and tomorrow to Mufaddal maula for the survey and the objections to the sabeel .
The average bohra in London is in deep turmoil over this and to top it all they now have to clean up the Qubbah too.
Bhai, lots of People are planning to stay home and not going to masjid until things cool down and they can avoid signing this stupidity.
Evidently a few people also greeted Rubab.
Dr idris and hes son are in India.
Farazdaq bs is back in masjid and he has all the raza now.
Until the whole jamaat signs a mafi naamaa, QJ BS won't send Dr Idris and he's son back,

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jul 07, 2015 3:52 pm

Kothar guys and their henchmen are like Hyenas.. They can terrorize abde sheep but if daring people (lions) come along, they will run away with their tail in between.
aflatoon wrote:Forwarded as received
KQ's daughter-in-law Rabab and one KQ's loyal follower Went to do ziyarat of Amatullah aAi saheba Busaheb in glaring daylight, took their time, prayed yaseen, and left everyone gawking at them However after they left, Raza na Saheb farazdaq bs was so ticked off, that now all hell broke lose. The Londoners are now being demanded to completely sanitize the Roza of Busaheb, wash the Qabar, the gilafs, and everything else in the Qubbah.

This is on top of the forced written and verbal "MAAFI" that Londoners are being forced to do Tonight and tomorrow to Mufaddal maula for the survey and the objections to the sabeel .
The average bohra in London is in deep turmoil over this and to top it all they now have to clean up the Qubbah too.
Bhai, lots of People are planning to stay home and not going to masjid until things cool down and they can avoid signing this stupidity.
Evidently a few people also greeted Rubab.
Dr idris and hes son are in India.
Farazdaq bs is back in masjid and he has all the raza now.
Until the whole jamaat signs a mafi naamaa, QJ BS won't send Dr Idris and he's son back,

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Tue Jul 07, 2015 5:55 pm

why do Londeners want Idris back ? don't do mafi their problem solved forever !

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:38 pm

Why did Idris run away if he was innocent. Running away shows his culpability in the guilt. A righteous person won't run away like this.
Bohra spring wrote:why do Londeners want Idris back ? don't do mafi their problem solved forever !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 07, 2015 6:52 pm

dawedaar wrote:Why did Idris run away if he was innocent. Running away shows his culpability in the guilt. A righteous person won't run away like this.
Bohra spring wrote:why do Londeners want Idris back ? don't do mafi their problem solved forever !
Dr Idris had run away in a similar fashion even a few years ago when he had knocked down someone with his car due to rash driving and due to which the person died. Kothar had spent millions of pounds to bail him out and hush up the case !

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:21 pm

Forwarded as Received :

10 ke note ne 500 ke note se pucha : Kaise ho ?

500 ka note bola : Mazey me hu, kabhi 5 star hotel, kabhi shopping mall, kabhi Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore Chennai, kabhi Dubai aur kabhi America ghoom ne chala jaata hu. Kabhi Saifee Mahal to kabhi Badri Mahal.

Tum sunao ?

10 ka note bola : Kya bataaon yaar, bas ghoom phir ke wahi Masjid mai cover......

A silent message for all Bohras...... Please contribute more towards Najwa and Amil Salaam.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jul 10, 2015 11:28 am

pooja.jpg
The Bahrain newspaper article was speaking the truth afterall!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Aa Burhanuddin Mola na samay ni vaat che...

Ek vaar ek bus accident thayu....Badha 30 bohra gujri gaya..... seedha jannat na darwaza paase jai ubha rahiya.... Farishta o ye kidhu ke tamey badha ye evu koi pan kaam nathi kidhu ke tamney jannat ma jagah maley.... ghani argument pachi bohra o ye kidhu ke hamey Burhanuddin mola na maanva wala o ma thi che..... ane hamney promise karva ma aavi che ke jannat fakt hamara maatej che..... Jivaare kaij na chaaliyu to chhelle bohra o ye kahyu ke hamara 51 ma Dai Saifuddin mola andar che emne bahaar bulaavo..... Saifuddin mola ne bulaava ma aavya ane Saifuddin mola ye pan farishta o ne samjhaya pan farishta o ek na bey na thaya..... Pachi mola Khuda paase gaya ane Khuda ye pan naa kahi didhu....

Hawey Saifuddin mola ye Burhanuddin mola ne phone kari ne kidhu ke Khuda fari gaya che ane navi jannat banaavi padhse... TARAT UGHRAANI SHURU KARO !!!!
:lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:34 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Mola Mufaddal to rupiya ni surat che
Rupiya thi bhareli tu daulat ni tijori che

Masjid ane markaz to molana na business che
Karodo na badla ma taala ena khule che

Masjido to mola ni business na center che
Video havey dekhi ne hamara maatha dukhey che

Business ma molana Bill Gates na Guruji che
Mandi na samay ma pan mola ne to teji che

Harifaay na vepaar ma logo nu tel nikle che
Bayaano aapna paisa na, bija kaan si nikle che

Molana hamey dua em kariye che
Bachaavi le Rab Tsunami si dariye che.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:38 pm

Forwarded as Received :

FMB na dabba ma thi ek bhai na ghar ma Ghana keeda nikla.... Aa bhai ye fitnati 123 ma thi ek, ane FMB no chief Sheikh Hakim Rampurawala ne jaankari aapi..... Saambhlo tenu jawab..... AA TO BONELESS CHE, MAZA THI KHAAI JAO !!

Aa Coimbatore no vaakiyo che

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:58 am

Momin song...must listen
Attachments
VID-20150713-WA0003.mp4
(4.77 MiB) Downloaded 1551 times

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 13, 2015 8:18 am

Dumbledore wrote:Momin song...must listen
who ever is making this songs he is tremendous talented person and with a good voice, good keep going.

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Jul 13, 2015 10:47 am

Forward as received

ShK Abbas Naseer ( babubhai- Sharjah...Brother of Shk Yahya Naseer ( Who was caught in Dubai for syphoning quite a big Niyaaz Money since years) ........... Was caught in sharjah, and 500 muminin na samney peshi thai,He had been leading prayers since long time in makhfi, without Raza, and also stating dawedar name in dua.‎
Fazil Raato ma baigar raza namaaz parawhavto.. Doraa / Taweez / Faal ane Daawedaar na khyal mutabik amaal kartoo hatoo ane logo ne ulti watooo kartoo hatoo , ane jamea se farzandoo ne jata roktoo hatooo. Ana Bairoo bhi sagli cheejooo ma samil hatti ‎

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:34 am

juzer esmail wrote:Forward as received

ShK Abbas Naseer ( babubhai- Sharjah...Brother of Shk Yahya Naseer ( Who was caught in Dubai for syphoning quite a big Niyaaz Money since years) ........... Was caught in sharjah, and 500 muminin na samney peshi thai,He had been leading prayers since long time in makhfi, without Raza, and also stating dawedar name in dua.‎
Fazil Raato ma baigar raza namaaz parawhavto.. Doraa / Taweez / Faal ane Daawedaar na khyal mutabik amaal kartoo hatoo ane logo ne ulti watooo kartoo hatoo , ane jamea se farzandoo ne jata roktoo hatooo. Ana Bairoo bhi sagli cheejooo ma samil hatti ‎
Courageous man--Chupa Rustom

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Jul 13, 2015 11:39 am

who can stop some one from doing imamat?

all this ramadan I was doing imammat for my own family who can stop me? I am imam and leader in my house and my wife and kids willingly pray behind me who can stop them? also who can stop those who wants to pray behind me? I leade lailatul qadr for my family so who is going to sstop us? I will lead Eid namaz as well.