Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra SMS Duniya - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:57 pm

lawgraduate wrote:why just one day?
Probably he wanted to settle the final payment of the doctor at Cromwell hospital for his efforts in manipulating SMB's medical reports. :mrgreen:
Last edited by ghulam muhammed on Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Feb 25, 2015 3:00 pm

didn't you read 'enroute to america' ?
lawgraduate wrote:why just one day?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 27, 2015 3:42 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Madrasa Taiyebiyah High School, Zampa Bazaar, Surat ma Junior Kg na admission mate Rs 27,000 as donation lewa ma aave che ane aa loko donation ne pan HOOB kai che. And je koi nai aapi saktu ke thodu kam rakam bharwanu kai che to aa loko nu naam and number lakhi leva ma aave che ane aa loko ne em keva ma ave che ke hame tamne call karsu ne em kai ne aa loko ne tarkavi karwa ma aave che. Hawe majority common mumeein itla bhaari rakam aapwa ni position ma nai hota and apni tanzeem ma sij kai che ke maula ni school ma muko mumein bacha o ne. Aa school management wala donation ni rakam ne ane aa loko na corruption ne HOOB nu naam lai ne apni community si interlink pan kare che .Aa hoob na naam par corruption thai rahyu che and mumein na nhana nhana baccha o na future ne paisa ni waah si kharab karva ma aave che. Aa Madrasa Taiyebyah High School; Zampa Bazaar ma .

Jaago Mumeineen Jaago......Ane aa corruption ne maula sudhi pochavo and ane khatam karo.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:03 pm

..Ane aa corruption ne maula sudhi pochavo and ane khatam karo
Asking Fox to guard hen :twisted:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Feb 27, 2015 4:06 pm

SBM wrote:.
..Ane aa corruption ne maula sudhi pochavo and ane khatam karo
Asking Fox to guard hen :twisted:
It is also like asking Narendra Modi to investigate the Gujarat Genocide of 2002 !!

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:23 pm

Sent: Wed, 11 Feb 2015 19:16:16 
To: "dbjtsurat@gmail.com"<dbjtsurat@gmail.com>
Cc: "suratamil@alvazarat.org>
Subject: Difficulty in safai chitthi

Respected sir

My self Juzer M Taherbhai Diwan My E jamat Id is20412774,and I am from Surat

As my daughters marriage is fixed,during dec15 to jan2016, I approached surat jamat office to book comunity hall in advance.and as per the current availability, Qadri hall Surat was available on30tm Dec 2015.

As directed by jamaat office, I paid pending dues of sabil ,vide receipt no HS-H-741 of Rs 2550/00 on  02/02/2015.

I could not get the safai chitthi(kind of clearance cum no objection certificate) from the jamaat office

because i am not taking F.M.B .tiffin.I was asked to meet Mr. Ali liliwalla.  Mr. Ali advised me to start F.M.B. tiffin,I explained him in detail about my personal problem.He gave me the Clarance for one day so I can booked the comunity hall.

As per the procedure set by our Aamil and Secretory of Jamat,Mr Ali asked me to pay compulsory niyaz of Rs 28000/for the F.M.B. tiffin..

I can not afford to pay Rs 28000/year, and can not afford to consume the food supplied by community kitchen.due to health problem..

In spite of that Mr Ali finally asked me to pay Rs 11000/.even if I don't take F.M.B. tiffin..Other wise they will not grant me the permission needed for my daughter's wedding.

This is the serious violation of human rights, and against our community systems.

Our 53rd Dai Aqa Maula Aaliqadar Muffaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.) is repeatedly quoting in his holly speeches .that .All the Aamils and Jamaats members should take care of community people and help them out ,But in Surat situation is different.

Here with I am requesting you to intervene. As this is against our  Dai Aqa Maula Aaliqadar Muffaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.)  wish, and a serious matter as per legal path too.

Yours sinceraly

Juzer M Taherbhai Diwan.

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Fri Feb 27, 2015 10:29 pm

IMG-20150222-WA0004.jpg
Kuwait ma partapur Wala ni maskan ma
Ek bhai ne a
Sapnu thayu k koi rat ma darwaza thoke cche e bhai uthi ne darwaza khola to burhanuddin moula darwaza pe ubha hata moula ye bhai ni maskan ma padhara ane pucchu k mari zyarat koi koi natthi kidhi ye maskan ma 2 bhai ye zyarat natthi kidi em araz kidhi moula ye farmayu kaha cche ye moula room ma padhara ye Suta hata moula ne araz kidhi k ehne uthavu moula ye na farmayu ane aap padharwa laga ane darwaza pe jai aap ye Angli se isharo karo ane lagyu k waha je padu cche lay lejo ane aap padhari Gaya ye bhai ye chiz ne hath ma lidu to ek geen kapda ma khak shifa Hathi
Ye bhai ye uthi ne dekhu to yeh haqiqat ma Hathu
Aali QADAR moula ma araz Thai to aap moula ye farmayu k ye haqiqat ma banu cche ane aap moula aap ni turbat ni khak shifa aapi gya
Attachments
IMG-20150222-WA0003.jpg

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:38 am

please ignore this

ponga bhori

Unread post by ponga bhori » Sat Feb 28, 2015 11:59 am

bohrabhai wrote:From: "juzer diwan"<jndiwan1@rediffmail.com>

Respected sir

As my daughters marriage is fixed,during ..................
the Aamils and Jamaats members should take care of community people and help them out ,But in Surat situation is different.

Here with I am requesting you to intervene. As this is against our  Dai Aqa Maula Aaliqadar Muffaddal Saifuddin (T.U.S.)  wish, and a serious matter as per legal path too.
Dear Taherbhai,
You have already paid 250000/- now just pay the other small amount of 11000/- and book the hall for marriage. I suggest that you pay even more so that all this amount will be refunded to you once maula returns from his USA tour. He will pay back all of your excess amounts paid may be in US $$. But do not delay the hall booking, or the marriage will be delayed for non payment of small amount. And if due the jamaat will take it any way. So be a good boy or else.

You are a Dawoodi Bohra so you know you have to pay. So pay without a fuss. You will pay anyways. GOOD BOY.

Mubarak thai.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sat Feb 28, 2015 12:05 pm

keeping hope from muffaddal chor is like hoping peace from ISIS.
this tamasha of harassing people on nikah and mayyat is going on from years, and people let it go without taking any strong action on it, because they are more afraid of society.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sat Feb 28, 2015 1:16 pm

@ponga bhori: The amount was 2550/00 which is 2550 and not 255,000

ponga bhori wrote:
bohrabhai wrote:From: "juzer diwan"<jndiwan1@rediffmail.com>

Respected sir

As my daughters marriage is fixed,during ..................
the Aamils and Jamaats members should take care of community people and help them out ,But in Surat situation is different.

Dear Taherbhai,
You have already paid 250000/- now just pay the other small amount of 11000/- and book the hall for marriage. I suggest that you pay even more so that all this amount will be refunded to you once maula returns from his USA tour. He will pay back all of your excess amounts paid may be in US $$. But do not delay the hall booking, or the marriage will be delayed for non payment of small amount. And if due the jamaat will take it any way. So be a good boy or else.

You are a Dawoodi Bohra so you know you have to pay. So pay without a fuss. You will pay anyways. GOOD BOY.

Mubarak thai.

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:32 am

Check the number plate of the rolls Royce gifted to muffy by the Dohadwala person...
Attachments
image.jpg

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:50 pm

Roti Bohras goin' crazy in London. Would they behave in this manner ANY other place? Does this have anything to do with the teachings of our awliyaullah or the feeding of a family? It is all so fake!
Attachments
3ad207c15675b5c4e59f0a213a1810c2.mp4
(12.36 MiB) Downloaded 2522 times

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:10 pm

Adam, In response to your loving PM enquiry "Hi baby. Where are you?" I'd like to inform you that this nutso gathering in London is where I was not! You on the other hand, are probably the sorry dude premaking the roti for the fake dai who did a fake velan roll...Indeed Unhappy bohra makes a valid point. Millions of people have made rotis for centuries and fed their families without this sort of tamasha. What has this stupid show achieved if anything? It would be far more productive to teach the women not to act like shrieking shrews and not to crush each other into the barricades... Does it suit a mumina behen to behave in this manner?

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:21 pm

MMH wrote:Check the number plate of the rolls Royce gifted to muffy by the Dohadwala person...
They are already breaking California law but not having front license plate. They don't have a plate on the front of the car (as shown for the white car photo posted earlier on MS thread).

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Mar 02, 2015 1:47 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Adam, In response to your loving PM enquiry "Hi baby. Where are you?" I'd like to inform you that this nutso gathering in London is where I was not! You on the other hand, are probably the sorry dude premaking the roti for the fake dai who did a fake velan roll...Indeed Unhappy bohra makes a valid point. Millions of people have made rotis for centuries and fed their families without this sort of tamasha. What has this stupid show achieved if anything? It would be far more productive to teach the women not to act like shrieking shrews and not to crush each other into the barricades... Does it suit a mumina behen to behave in this manner?
I don't know either Adam and CL but reading the above response tells you a lot about Adam. He is like many of the kothar and amils (so called graduates of Jameia). How can a person send someone a pm with "Hi baby". I'm going by assumption CL and Adam are not in any relation ship. This is what the likes of Adam are in real life when you get to know them. I have already caught Adam lying in one of his replies. So now he not only is a liar but a vulgar liar at that.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:06 pm

Crater Lake wrote:Adam, In response to your loving PM enquiry "Hi baby. Where are you?" I'd like to inform you that this nutso gathering in London is where I was not! You on the other hand, are probably the sorry dude premaking the roti for the fake dai who did a fake velan roll...Indeed Unhappy bohra makes a valid point. Millions of people have made rotis for centuries and fed their families without this sort of tamasha. What has this stupid show achieved if anything? It would be far more productive to teach the women not to act like shrieking shrews and not to crush each other into the barricades... Does it suit a mumina behen to behave in this manner?
Can you post a screen-shot of this PM which Adam sent you? If what you say is true, which I don't doubt at all, it is evident that Adam is a creepy pervert, in addition to being a lying and groveling apologist for Dawedar Mr. Muffadal Saifuddin (LA).

I had once said that Adam is like the fox in the chicken coop. He is a liar, and targets only vulnerable people, those who know nothing or are susceptible to his propaganda. Asking him questions is like asking the Nazis about race relations. Liars like him are useful idiots, bred en-mass in the crazy house of the Jamia. It is best to ignore such fools.

Crater Lake

Unread post by Crater Lake » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:31 pm

Biradar wrote:
Can you post a screen-shot of this PM which Adam sent you? If what you say is true, which I don't doubt at all, it is evident that Adam is a creepy pervert, in addition to being a lying and groveling apologist for Dawedar Mr. Muffadal Saifuddin (LA).

I had once said that Adam is like the fox in the chicken coop. He is a liar, and targets only vulnerable people, those who know nothing or are susceptible to his propaganda. Asking him questions is like asking the Nazis about race relations. Liars like him are useful idiots, bred en-mass in the crazy house of the Jamia. It is best to ignore such fools.
Here is a screenshot of Adam's PM. It's a shame that I have to prove it! And as far as he and I being in a relationship - not if he was the last man on the planet, and not even if I was not happily married as I am, as I have informed him. There is something terribly unattractive about a man who acts like a sheep.
Attachments
adamcreepiness.png

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:36 pm

Crater Lake wrote:
Biradar wrote: Can you post a screen-shot of this PM which Adam sent you? If what you say is true, which I don't doubt at all, it is evident that Adam is a creepy pervert, in addition to being a lying and groveling apologist for Dawedar Mr. Muffadal Saifuddin (LA).

Here is a screenshot of Adam's PM. It's a shame that I have to prove it! And as far as he and I being in a relationship - not even if he was the last man on the planet, and not even if I was not happily married as I am as I have informed him. There is something terribly unattractive about a man who acts like a sheep.
I did not doubt your word. Not at all. But, there are others who would, and would consider this creepy pervert Adam to be an angel, just like his Master DMMS (LA). Zinger, for example, is a fan, and not above using such perverted language himself. Now we all know that this man is probably a sexual pervert, who knows full well that you are a woman, but still sends you such insulting and perverted messages.

I recommend that the Admin take away Adam's PM privileges.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:41 pm

Seems like Adam proved himself to be a graduate of Jamiya where they train them to be disrespectful to Women

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:18 pm

UnhappyBohra wrote:Roti Bohras goin' crazy in London. Would they behave in this manner ANY other place? Does this have anything to do with the teachings of our awliyaullah or the feeding of a family? It is all so fake!
Seriously ladies! Get a hold of yourselves. What an embarrassment! And the moula is even more embarrassing with his fake roti making. If my wife made rotis like that, there would never be anything to eat!

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 5:36 pm

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
UnhappyBohra wrote:Roti Bohras goin' crazy in London. Would they behave in this manner ANY other place? Does this have anything to do with the teachings of our awliyaullah or the feeding of a family? It is all so fake!
Seriously ladies! Get a hold of yourselves. What an embarrassment! And the moula is even more embarrassing with his fake roti making. If my wife made rotis like that, there would never be anything to eat!
Don't blame the women. Have you seen the jahil men dancing and screaming on top of their lungs when their Dewta passes by? It looks like a scene from a zoo, or worse. The person to blame here is Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (DMMS). He has whipped up these poor people into a frenzy. Meanwhile, his "roti making" is confined to using one hand to touch an already made roti and then giving everyone salaami while he wanders back to his room with pockets full of money. Shameful performance by a con man.

admirer

Unread post by admirer » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:50 am

This is utter non sense. London mumins and the organizers are one of the worst lot among Bohris that I've seen across the world.
They are just a few 1000s but the frenzy that is created when Moula comes is so pathetic that it can actually kill people present there. I have experienced this myself.

Nonetheless, this roti making display is highly disappointing and shameful. Who would expect a Dai to do this? Look at the way He is rolling the velan. And then the roti is kept burning on the stove. It's a sorry state of our community

think_for_yourself

Unread post by think_for_yourself » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:23 am

admirer wrote:
This is utter non sense. London mumins and the organizers are one of the worst lot among Bohris that I've seen across the world.
They are just a few 1000s but the frenzy that is created when Moula comes is so pathetic that it can actually kill people present there. I have experienced this myself.

Nonetheless, this roti making display is highly disappointing and shameful. Who would expect a Dai to do this? Look at the way He is rolling the velan. And then the roti is kept burning on the stove. It's a sorry state of our community
It's disgracefully disrespectful of food. Takes food out of it's rightful context and makes a lowly tamasha of it. That star-of-david shaped messed up lump of a roti makes a mockery of rotis.
It's the kind of behavior that does not befit a mumin, let alone one who claims to be their leader. Shame on you Mufaddal Saifuddin.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:27 am

I am afraid if these idiots dont stop roti tamasha ALLAH may seize roti from them and they might become mohtaj for a bit of roti piece still there is time do tauba and say istigfar.

think

Unread post by think » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:42 am

seen muffy's photo with the rolling pin in one hand and a handkerchief in the other. My question, Can any one use a velan with one hand to make a roti? when it is clear that to use a velan requires two hands. To the abdes this is a miracle of their muffy. What mockery is muffy playing in the lives of mumineen, and that too with the mumineen of u.k.

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:30 pm

think: the next feat by MF would be to levitate.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:43 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

Daawedar na Pilla o Abdeali Ahmedabad Roza par aavi rahya che..... Security muki didhi che.... Sagla mumineen pan pehro kari ne ubha che.....Roza bandh kari didha che.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:59 pm

aga.jpg
MMH wrote:Check the number plate of the rolls Royce gifted to muffy by the Dohadwala person...

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue Mar 03, 2015 6:01 pm

Beef banned in Maharashtra. Mutton and chicken prices will definitely go up as public turn towards these meat. Abdes need to brace themselves as the FMB tiffin hoob will surely increased under this pretext of high mutton and chicken prices...