Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
fustrate_Bohra

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:47 pm

THE APNAWALA FEELING!

Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula RA aapna Azimush Shaan Mansoos ane Dai az Zaman Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula TUS aapye Bayan Mubarak ma farmayu chhe,"Apnapanu chhe kem ke Apnawahla chhe".

Ask yourself....Don't you skip a heartbeat when you hear some bad news 
about apnawala and pray for them or rejoice on news of victory of 
Apnawala as if it is your own. 

This Apnawala feeling...the feeling of oneness cannot be explained,words are not enough...we have to feel it....experience it...to understand it....

Syedna Taher Saifuddin Maula RA aapye farmayu chhe, 

" Matha Alag Alag Chhe Magar Matha Ma Je Vichar Chhe Te Ek Sarkho Chhe". 

Small things or big our thoughts are so similar.... 

This reminds me of an interesting conversation in a mumineen group on 
a social networking app., the discussion was something related to aam 
papad in which almost every mumin in the conversation agreed to a 
single destination for buying it..... You know it too...Right? 

We, Dawoodi Bohras are the only ones to use the term 
Apnawala......Maybe spotting apnawala on a cricket ground on TV or maybe in person....it gives us so much joy, just to see apnawala.....

This Apnapanu leads to many things..... 

* Instant Connection: We instantly connect with each other as if we 
were never strangers. 

* Trust: Trust comes naturally when dealing with apnawala, infact 
parkom people trust us and knows we are trustworthy knowing the fact we are followers of Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula TUS.

Alhamdolillah! Shukr Kar Ae Jaan Tane Maula Mufaddal Sheh Mila.... 

* Lisan: Lisan ud Dawat, Mohabbat ni zubaan chhe....When we meet 
mumin, we don't have to think about how to start as we all speak same 
lisan.....There is no language barrier which makes even more easy for 
us to communicate. 

* Sense of Security: At times, at a new place or while travelling alone, if we find apnawala around us, even if that apnawala is a total stranger, we feel safe.

This Apnapanu is possible as we all are connected..... Syedna 
Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula TUS aapye apne ek Dor si jora chhe.....

We have umpteen similarities amongst ourselves but we are unique from others in all aspects.....Let it be Lisan, Libas, Jaman, Sirat.....you name it....

It is Our Maula's Ehsaan that we are blessed with such 
Roohani Libas that gains us respect and a unique identity which helps us stand out in the crowd.

Khuda Al Hayyul Muqaddas Mansoorul Yemen Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin Maula (RA) na Jaanasheen ane Mansoos Aqeequl Yemen Syedna Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula (TUS) ni Umar Shareef ne Qayamat na Din Lag Daraz ane Daraz karjo, Aameen.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:15 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:Aaliqadar Mufaddal Saifuddin Maula TUS aapye apne ek Dor si jora chhe.....
And how many has he "Toda che" no sooner SKQ formed his own daawat ??

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:52 pm

Forwarded As Received
Attachments
IMG-20150714-WA0006.jpg

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:28 am

summer123 wrote:Forwarded As Received
Attachments
IMG-20150714-WA0012.jpg

juzer esmail

Unread post by juzer esmail » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Maula (tus) ni khushi mutabiq har mumin ye Ashara Mubaraka 1437 vaste labaik Ya Daillah kahyu chhe. Te sathe har Mumineen na ghar upar & mumbai Jamaat ni har imaratpar Ya HUSEIN ane Ya ALI na parcham laherai. Red velvet na Parham ni size and price mumbai jamaat level par nakki thai mumbai jamaat thru aa parcham Mumineen ne pahochava ma ave. Vassalam.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Tue Jul 14, 2015 12:50 pm

Dumbledore wrote:
Momeen ne koi din haath thi nathi jamada, magar kafir ne jamadwu sawab samjhe che, aa che present dawat ni condition.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 14, 2015 1:18 pm

I wonder if Moula will put this Parchum on Darul Imarat in Saudi Arabia too. Does he have courage to do so..

everest

Unread post by everest » Tue Jul 14, 2015 3:23 pm

These Saifee Mahal Mafia will require a red rumaal before they even give their hand to a mumin but will conveniently feed a politician with their bare hands. Hypocrites to the core. Shame on you QJ. Sab paise ka khel hai babu, Paisa phek tamasha dekh

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:43 pm

Please read and forward to all the following email I received. It is old from year 2012. However, it is very well written and touches many issues and how Amil Saheb and other lie to Bohras misguiding them.

Dear Amilsaheb,

6th August 2012.

With due respect, I wish to write you this letter.

I am from Darussalam and settled in U.S. for the last 23 years.

I attend your lectures every day before namaz. The bayaan on subject like HASAD, LALACH, GUSSO and of course general advice of Paki-Safi, Haram and Halal were all good.

It so happened the day when you had lectured on Paki-Safi, I had brought a Gujarati Hindu friend from Daressalam with me in the mosque, who looks upon Bohras with respect and regards. The same day you spoke about Hindus from whom we should avoid having water for vazu and take care that our clothes and dishes are not washed by non-Muslims. I wanted to show him, how well organized and disciplined we are. He was impressed with the volunteers serving iftari and then food after Namaz. He was impressed by our culture. After Namaz, of course, we did not eat food in the mosque as he is a vegetarian. We went out that night for dinner in a restaurant. While having food in the restaurant, he asked me why should not a Bohra have water or food form a Hindu?

This subject was repeated the next day by Mansoorbhai. He specifically said, once a Hindu touches Namazi clothes or a maid, it becomes napaak and has to be done Namazi again. He is such a nice person but has such narrow thinking. It is not his fault but the fault of wrong education he has received. Talks on such subjects should have some logic. It is nothing to do with a Hindu or a Muslim or a Maid.

Let me ask you, why are all Mullahs deadly against Hindus. Is the color of your blood different from the Hindus ? “Lahu ka rang ek hai, Hindu ka kia Muslim ka kia”. For your information, Indian President Gyani Zail Singh was invited in late Syedna’s Roja (in Mumbai), Dr Prabhu of Shiv Sena was allowed in Saifee Masjid in Moharram, and Narendra Modi visited the Rozas in Ahmedabad. Who are these personality ? Are they Muslim ?

Hindus know the meaning of Kafeer and La’nat because of the Mullahs uttering these words in public. During Godhra riots and Mumbai riots, the Hindus had beaten the Muslims and demanded the meaning of Kafeer and La’nat. Bohras who attend Sabak are asked to refrain from having tea or food in a Hindu restaurant. During 26/11 attack in Mumbai in TAJ INTER CONTINENTAL I was shocked to see on T.V. a family from Saifee Mahal enjoying birthday party in Taj. Was the food and cake prepared and served in TAJ was by Muslims?

It is very sad that Mullahs are not only fanatic but hypocrites too. In 1990 I was invited for a Darees in Huston (hub of fanatics). After the Darees was over I was just relaxing and gossiping with the so-called Sheikhs from Pakistan and India, firm and blind believers of Aqua Moula. During discussion, one of the Pakistani who was a bitter critic of Hindus said Hindus are fit for nothing except HELL and compared them to shit (feces). He farther quoted that,

A Bohra Momineen couple could not conceive for many years after marriage. The Bohra gentleman took an oath that, if he gets a child he will eat his own feces. After 2 years, he got a child. He just could not keep up with his promise. Worried with this serious problem, he went to Aqua Moula for a solution. Aqua Moula told him to have lunch in a Hindu restaurant. The Bohra was wondering as to what connection does having food in a Hindu restaurant have with his question. He said but, Moula…..Moula said yes, I know what you are asking for. Having food in a Hindu restaurant is the same as having your own feces. What a shame ! I am very sure, Aqa Moula must have never uttered these words.

If you feel, only the Muslim hands are paak, then why should you accept Salam or Wajebat or Nazrana (in cash). They come from Banks where non-Muslims handle the bills. The money is all Napaak. Still the worse, U.S dollars are handled by Pork eaters.

In one of your bayaan you had explained about Halal and Haram earnings. According to me, apart from earning interest, evading taxes is also Haram. (it amounts to chori no paiso) In Pakistan, Bangla Desh, India and Africa 90% of the Bohras evade taxes and pay Vazebaat from those ill-gotten moneys. They pay Sabeel, sila-fitra, and do Darees and Salam to Amils with this tax evaded moneys. Do you feel this tax evaded moneys are justified for this payment and that too in this holy month of RAMADAAN?

You said, Islam teaches us not to keep Hasad. Instead, keep brotherhood with our fellow beings. In fact, all religion teaches this. Looks like, you only preach the teachings of Islam but do not follow. You keep Hasad with people who do not have Dadhi or who do not wear quomi-libas or who do not follow the fatwa issued by Sayedna’s family. You had also said that we are known as Bohras by our libaas and Dadhi. For your information, Philanthropist of our community right from British rule till now, like Sir Adamjee Pirbhai, Chief Justice of India Mr.Ahemdi, Peerbhai, Kareemjee, Valika, leading Solicitors, Doctors and 1000’s of nek dil Bohras all around the world were and are recognized as Bohras by their virtues and knowledge and not by their dress or by their leader. They are reputed business people who have built their business houses on their own courage and strength. You have always cursed (La’nat) munafekeen in the mosque (house of Allah). As a Mualeem are you supposed to do this? Is this the teaching of our Paigambar?

I can quote you 100’s of incidence when the Amils have behaved in a most fanatic manner. They have even refused giving TAZZIYAT to beavered family members who did not have a beard. Amils have created bitterness within our own brothers and sisters. They use the weapon of ex-communicating, compelling them to obey their orders. There is no democracy or accountability in our administration.

You teach people to live in fantasy world of SAWAB, BARAKAT, MOJIZAS and JANNAT. You measure every act, in form of benefits. Could be, Bohras are business people and attracted towards benefits. Your teaching never emphasizes on realization of their duties and unconditional love towards ALLAH. To extract more and more moneys you create fear in the mind of Bohras, that if, they do not pay Wajebat they are risking their family’s health and financial loss. On lailat-ul-Qadra all Bohras should fulfill the wish of Aqua Moula and wear a Pehran and Yakut ring in any finger. This will give the Bohras 70 times more Sawab than praying without the dress code. I just don’t understand how do you arrive at these figures. How will a poor man afford this? This means a poor man is not entitled to earn 70 times more Sawab that night. People were coughing over this matter. One of them said, I will wear 5 rings so that I will get 5 x70 times SAWAB. In fear of burning himself in the fire of HELL, an innocent Bohra follow all the Fatwas and does all crazy things without any understanding.

If all religions were based on truth, there would have been utter PEACE and not a chaos, disturbance and bitterness as we see today. Unfortunately, it is framed on baseless beliefs having no logic and truth in it, created by vested interest from time to time for their selfish motives.

70 % of the Bohras have been discussing about how they are fooled in the mosque. You said, as an Amil, you have all the rights to ask an individual about his income, so that you can help him out to make the correct payment for Wajebat. On the contrary, this is not a help but to extract maximum moneys by force. Can a civilized person ask anybody about his earnings except the Gov. authorities? You have crossed the decency limits. Many people during discussion say, “Choro saab, jaise chalta hai, chal ne do. Yeh log nahi sudhrenge. Kaun in logo se sar phori kare,”. “who is going to bell the cat ?” Jis din kranti ayegi usi din in logo ko hosh aaye ga. British ke zamane se hum gulam hai. In logon ki gulami karte, hath jod ke in ke samne khare rahte, rahte, hum sadiyon se jee rahe hai.

You said that a person should be given 2 slaps if he leaves before the completion of full Namaz on 23rd night. This amounts to instigation and riot in the mosque. This is an uncivilized way of talking.

It was a matter of shame to collect Wajebat from the innocent Madrasa Kids. The idea behind is to form their habit right from this tender age, so that they do not grumble and pay without protest when they start earning. A person gives Wajebat from his earnings. Do kids go to earn?

A Bohra pays the highest community tax. Right from the day he is conceived, till the time he goes to the grave he pays sila-fitra. As that is not enough, his son continues to pay even after his death.

Young boys who have settled here are all immigrants coming from different parts of the world. They work very hard and sacrifice their pleasures to earn their living. They have left their homes and parents behind for a better living and have financial responsibilities towards their aged parents back home. They have to build their future. They have to buy home, pay regular mortgage, insurance and car loans and meet with day to day household expenses. They have to save for their retired life too. They do all this with their own efforts and educational background. You have never helped them in their education nor helped them in settling here, nor provided them any housing loans. (for your information you provide housing loans to people of your choice who pay your regular taxes without protest, wear Quomi Libas, move around in flowing beard and obey all the commands of Aqua Moula. In short a JEE HUZOOR MAN. If at all the amount you give as loan, is just a paltry sum not even enough to buy a basement, and that too be repaid in couple of years)

What is your contribution in bringing up a Bohra youth? The day a Bohra starts earning you become their guardian and demand moneys from them. You just cannot loot them this way. You will be answerable and punished for this behavior. It is time for you to realize.

You know very well, Bohras are financially strong, educated, disciplined but timid. They would not like to go against the authorities openly, no matter how much they discuss amongst themselves about the wrong deeds of the mullahs. However, there is always a limit. You had said in one of your Bayan that there is nothing stronger against time and giving example of the British Empire you said, “SUN NEVER SETS ON BRITISH EMPIRE” and that empire is no more now.

Did you mean, this Empire too, one day will go out of power?

I have recorded all your Bayans day to day for my reference.

Amils come with great expectation and demands. Every Amil posted here in U.S. takes back home at least $ 60,000 to $ 70,000 at the end of his tenure. As the head of the Maryland Jamat, your job is to conduct prayers and look into day-to-day administration. You demand too much of comfort and respect at the cost of the Jamat. Your wife does the same. She is arrogant and demanding at this young age. The ladies avoid sitting with her in Thal because of her behavior. It is time for the Bohras to awake. “Jago so ne walo, jago. Suno Bebus Bohron ki kahani.”

I end this letter with a small advice

Remember, you are because of the community; the community is not because of you.

Asghar Vasanwala asgharfv@gmail.com

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 4:44 pm

Dear friends,

Many years back when Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin visited USA, and when there were very few Bohras in Los Angeles area, Syedna asked some young Bohras to get Kentucky fried chicken. A young man pointed out it is not halal/zabeh or Muslim cooked. Syedna said “Christin nu halal” one guy said we are not sure if all cooking staff is Christian. Syedna did not care. He ate Kentucky fried chicken any way.

Once we saw Orange county Bhaisaheb in a Punjabi restaurant in Cerritos area of Los Angeles. When we entered and saw him, they both husband and wife left without eating.

Asghar Vasanwala

think

Unread post by think » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:14 pm

This is nothing new. young and old zadas relish Mcdonalds all the time and would eat shrimp and lobsters , being halal or haram.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:34 pm

You Are Known by the Company You Keep

IFTAAR PARTY

The Bohra scamster Qaid Johar is sitting with :-

1) Devendra Phadnavis---- RSS Pracharak/BJP leader, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra who imposed a beef ban IMMEDIATELY after he came to power in order to harass Muslims who are in this business.
2) Pankaja Munde------ BJP Minister involved in a 250 crore scam.
3) Indresh Kumar (seated next to QJ)----- Top rung RSS leader who is an Accuse in the Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Bomb blast case

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:57 pm

Where was this PARTY? The venue

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:04 pm

SBM wrote:Where was this PARTY? The venue
I don't know the venue but it was in Mumbai.

suleman

Unread post by suleman » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:23 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
SBM wrote:Where was this PARTY? The venue
I don't know the venue but it was in Mumbai.

Its Nazam baug Mumbai.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:34 pm

Forwarded as Received :

WIFI CODE OF SAIFEE MASJID, DUBAI !!

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Jul 15, 2015 6:58 am

As received on Whatsapp
Attachments
VID-20150715-WA0026.mp4
(4.07 MiB) Downloaded 2672 times

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:12 am

As per hidayat instructions from Al Vazaratus Saifiyah, mumineen should visit relatives and each other houses on Eid ul Fitr to wish mubarakbadi.

Whilst visiting, mumineen should convey Huzurala TUS paigham that each and every mumin should come for ashara Mubarak majlis from 1st waaz itself on time.

When visiting, as per irshadat aaliyah, mumineen should amongst other things take with them to give
a) kharak
b) personally made "mohabbat ni roti" made from different mixed grains.
c) Ashara Mubaraka Tazyeen Tugra or similar barakati items,
and by doing so obtain Huzurala TUS khushi and dua.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:14 am

Listening to Video I conclude one thing
That this person SMS paraded his sick father in his old age and now in his death he is not letting him rest in peace either :cry: . Asking people to call SMB so he can deputize Farishtas to help them. Oh Well Allah is missing from his vocabulary
If SMB can do all these why do anyone needs SMS as DAI?

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:15 am

As per hidayat instructions from Al Vazaratus Saifiyah, mumineen should visit relatives and each other houses on Eid ul Fitr to wish mubarakbadi.
So does that means SMS has to visit his Kaka and cousins in Thane :roll:

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Wed Jul 15, 2015 10:46 am

SBM wrote:
No this farman just applies to ordinary abdes.

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Jul 15, 2015 11:55 am

SBM wrote:

ROTFLMAO. No those who preach do not practice

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jul 15, 2015 5:07 pm

JUMAAT NI COMMITEE YE FAISLO KIDO CHE ke Salaam ma 10,20,50,100,500 ne 1000 na note thi salam na kare.

Kem k Gandhiji ni Dadhi nathi & matha par topi nathi.

havey thi fakat sona ni guinea thi salaam kare...
:lol: :lol:

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Wed Jul 15, 2015 9:01 pm

Forwarded AS Received
Araz of 19 types of roti in hazrat of Aqa Moula today
Attachments
IMG-20150716-WA0021.jpg
IMG-20150716-WA0022.jpg

Dumbledore

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Jul 16, 2015 4:46 am

Safra na sahib is back after ramadaan

summer123

Unread post by summer123 » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:51 am

Forwarded As Received
Attachments
Haqeeqi hilal ya misri calander? ?
Haqeeqi hilal ya misri calander? ?

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:11 am

this is fake - Zee news has no foreigner presenter clearly photoshopped that too quality is poor, please dont forward crap it makes true messages go unnoticed.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:38 pm

It is called internet trolling buddy! Don't worry!
Al-Noor wrote:
this is fake - Zee news has no foreigner presenter clearly photoshopped that too quality is poor, please dont forward crap it makes true messages go unnoticed.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:51 pm

Houston.mp4
(14.3 MiB) Downloaded 1837 times

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:39 am

I remember the pictures of this couple bowing before MS. Turns out even they were coerced into it and MS asked someone who bragged about being a goonda to take their misaak!

The couple is telling their story to the world now. Turns out they are still with SKQ :D

FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

SHK MOHAMMED RAJA, FATHER IN-LAW OF HUSAIN BS SON OF SKQ, HAS SENT THIS LETTER TO BHAISAHEBS AND KOTHAR IN SAIFY MAHAL AND BADRI MAHAL:

English: http://tinyurl.com/pgmht7d
Lisan ul dawat: http://tinyurl.com/nkp647c

SUMMARY:

Meh Shk Mohammed Raja chhu, je ne London na pehla Wali-Mulla Syedna Taher Saifuddin ye banayata. Ane Syedna Mohammed Burhanudeen na bhi ghana ehsaan chhe mara upar, je Maula ye 2005 ma Zikra par Surat ma mane haddiyat aapi ane shaal orawa pehla mara peeth par haath muki ne em fermayu ke “tame Dawat ni khidmat kidhi chhe, karo chho, ane karso.” Haji, 100mi Milad na avsar par mari dikri na nikah bhi Maula ye SKQ na dikra Husain bs na saathe para.

Je mara saathe gaya waras Dubai ma thailu, December 2014 ma, jiyare Shehzada Mufaddal Saifuddin ayata, ehni haqeeqat zikar karvi chhe. Maro ane mara bairo Tasneem nu photo akhi duniya ma ghalat reet si pehlayoto jane ke hame koi ‘trophy’ hoi, ewa ghalat akbar na saathe ke “Husain Qutbuddin na saasu ane sasra ye misaq aapi dido chhe SMS ne”.

SKQ ye mane Wali-Mulla UK na banayata, Syedna Mohammed Burhanudeen na wafaat pacchi.

December 2014 ma, MS ne Dubai ma awa pehla, mane phone ayo, mara mohta dikri Alifya, je haamila hata tiyare, ena husband Murtaza Tambawala no phone ayo (bewe Dubai ma reh chhe) ke jaldi awwo yaa Dubai, kemke Alifya ni tabyet ekdumaj kharab chhe. Sochwa wagar hame jaldi airport gaya ane pehli flight pakri Dubai na waste.

Meh pocho toh khabar pari ke aa jhoot waat hati; hamara dikri ni tabyet to achhi hati. Mara Jamai ne Dubai na Amil Kinana, Kauserali bin Shehzada Yusuf Bhaisaheb Najmuddin, Shehzada Idris Badruddin ane bija MS na group na logo, ehne haath ma lai hamara waste jaal bichaawi hati.

HAMNE CHOKHU KEWAMA AYU, KE TAMNE ALIFYA SAATHE ANE ENA AWNAAR BACHA SAATHE TAALUQ RAAKHWU HOI TOH TAMNE SHEHZADA MUFADDAL SAIFUDDIN NE MANWAJ PARSE.

15 kalak waaste mane Dubai na aamil ehni office ma bulawi MS sahih chhe em samjhawani ni koshish kidhi. Mane warn karwama ayu ke kei saamne kejo na, “HA MA HA MILAWJO”. Meh em kei saku chhu ke meh mara sahi aqeeda ma haji wadhare mazboot thei gayo chhu SKQ ni sachaai ma, ane MS na daava na khotpanu ma.

Chehlum pacchi bija din, mane ane Tasneem ne MS paase dhamki aapi ne lai gaya. MS to em dikhawtata jane ke ene kei khabaraj natthi ke hamara upar kitno zulm ane pressure mukayo chhe ena saamne ubwane. Hamne zabardasti si ena saame jhukwanu kewama ayu, ane photographers barabar jaga ma ubha rei ne photawo leta gaya. MS ye ena sala Kausarali ne joi ne kidu ke “tame aa logo no misaaq lo”.

Hame ye niyat wagar naam nu khali misaq aapo. Kauserali ye misaaq pacchi hamne warn kidu ke MS ne chorjo na ane pacha na chala jajo, Swahili ma aam kei ne (kemke ene khabar che ke hame Africa na chhu): “mimi hiko gunda” (“ I am a gunda”), ane “Meh Mombasa no gundo chhu, badda marasi dare chhe, badda ne khabar chhe ke mein kitno kharab chhu … yaad raakhjo ke tame hawe danger zone ma chho”. Chele, em kidu Kauserali ye ke “kei bhi araz tamne karvi hoi toh mane kejo, kemke meh koi bhi time Mufaddal Maula na room ma jei saku chhu, kemke ena bairo mara ben chhe”.

SKQ hamne hamdardi dekhawi, ane enu karam ane ehsaanaj chhe ke itnu baddu thawa pacchi bhi hamne tarat maaf kari dida. Mane em saaf nazar awe chhe ke ek insan je aam jhoot si, darr si, aa baddi jaal bichawi sake chhe fasawane, logo ne force kare ke ene maane, ae insaan saacha Dai hamari Qaum na NA HOI SAKE. Khara Mansoos ane Maula SKQ chhe. Maro aap saw ne sawaal chhe ke aap Sahebo kiwar tak MS group saathe HA MA HA milawta rehso?