Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
UnhappyBohra

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:54 am

^^^ makes for a shocking read! SKQ should get them to testify in court!

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:55 am

[DELETED] I request those who are active on whats up and other social media with bohra groups spread this like a wild fire.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Fri Jul 17, 2015 12:32 pm

Doesn't this guy look like a Zombie or like a robot talking in lisan ud dawat lehan!

dawedaar wrote:
Houston.mp4
(14.3 MiB) Downloaded 3296 times

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:40 am

dawedaar wrote:
Houston.mp4
Can't download the file ... could you please upload it again ?

Nafisa

Unread post by Nafisa » Sat Jul 18, 2015 6:07 pm

Aey London Na Mumineen ________________Tamney Fathey Mubarak Thaju
Mufaddal Bhaisaheb aney Qaid Bhaisaheb Ney Qabziyat Thaee Gaee Chey _________Arey Koee Hakeem Chey Key Nahee ? Majoon Nathee Jaotee Balke Qabziyat Door Karwa waste Sufuf Nee Phanki Joey Chey.

Ary London Ma Baghwat Kamyaab Thaee Gaee___________________________Mufaddal Bhaisaheb Na Khilaaf Akha Alam Ma cases regestar Thaee Rahya Chey. Karachi wala to Aakhir Ma Hush Ma Awsey Hamna Tu Suta Huwa Chwy

think

Unread post by think » Sun Jul 19, 2015 12:59 pm

It is high time karachi woke up. but how can it be, rishwat ape ape ne chup rakhe che.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:40 pm

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jul 19, 2015 4:48 pm

everest wrote:Image

These Saifee Mahal Mafia will require a red rumaal before they even give their hand to a mumin but will conveniently feed a politician with their bare hands. Hypocrites to the core. Shame on you QJ. Sab paise ka khel hai babu, Paisa phek tamasha dekh
A scene from the same Iftaar party wherein Bohras are 'Topi pehraaving' TV actress Dolly.... not to forget that Qaid Johar was also present at the venue !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:26 pm

GM Bhai
You are mistaken
If you look on the left of picture, It proves that Abde Bhai ney kisi key sir pai topi phena dee :) . He is following SMS jisne her ek key sir pey topi phena dee hei. :)

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Sun Jul 19, 2015 7:51 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:
A scene from the same Iftaar party wherein Bohras are 'Topi pehraaving' TV actress Dolly.... not to forget that Qaid Johar was also present at the venue !!

This picture and this whole incident is wrong and distasteful at so many levels!!!

For people((Non-Indians)) who may not be aware of this person (Dolly bindra) is ...i can sum it up in one sentence "whenever she comes on TV, parents are better off changing the channels or closing their kids ears" ...she is extremely vulgar and repulsive.
You can google her up and see for yourslef..
Anyways the fact that our Topi , for which Burhnuddin moula(RA) always said
"Topi is Munin na sar nu Taaj" ,

They did insult to our community and our libas in 2 ways
1) They made a woman wear a Topi (men do not wear ridah , similarly women are not supposed to wear topi)
2) Look at their Gestures and faces at the whole incident , you can clearly see that they are making fun of the whole situation.

This whole picture , including that woman(of such low esteem) who was made to wear it , and the people who made her wear it , and their intent makes me me feel like throwing up in Disgust.

The fact that Qaid Chor and his jokers at the party made fun of it is absolutely untolerable.
Qaid Chor...Enough is Enough..atleast have some respect for our Qoumi libaas.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:03 am

now that Ramzan is over, i can say this... "HOLY SHIT... THEY MADE THAT ***** DOLLY BINDRA WEAR A TOPI???"

Yes moiz bhai, i agree with you on every point, especially the points about how she is a gutter-mentality woman and the behurmati they have done of the topi by making a woman like dolly bindra wear it...

these men should hang their heads in shame. i hope this reaches saify mahal and the kothar so they can see what is going on. infact, i know the kothar is monitoring this site so i issue an open challlenge to you "CLEAN UP YOUR ACT IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. PUNISH THESE MEN OR I AM GOING TO FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE I KNOW WITH SOME VERY TASTEFUL COMMENTS TO THE MEN"

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 20, 2015 5:46 am

zinger wrote:now that Ramzan is over, i can say this... "HOLY SHIT... THEY MADE THAT ***** DOLLY BINDRA WEAR A TOPI???"

Yes moiz bhai, i agree with you on every point, especially the points about how she is a gutter-mentality woman and the behurmati they have done of the topi by making a woman like dolly bindra wear it...

these men should hang their heads in shame. i hope this reaches saify mahal and the kothar so they can see what is going on. infact, i know the kothar is monitoring this site so i issue an open challlenge to you "CLEAN UP YOUR ACT IN THE NEXT 48 HOURS. PUNISH THESE MEN OR I AM GOING TO FORWARD THIS TO EVERYONE I KNOW WITH SOME VERY TASTEFUL COMMENTS TO THE MEN"
What about the presence of QJ at the venue. If he was present, then what's the use of this news reaching Saifee Mahal as you say. They already know it which means that it already has their sanction.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jul 20, 2015 6:15 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:
zinger wrote:now that Ramzan is over, i can say this... "HOLY SHIT... THEY MADE THAT ***** DOLLY BINDRA WEAR A TOPI???"

What about the presence of QJ at the venue. If he was present, then what's the use of this news reaching Saifee Mahal as you say. They already know it which means that it already has their sanction.
QJ who sonic SMB, QJ who brother of SMS,....if it was my child or brother I would be ashamed.

But honestly as reformist such repulsive acts are making our work so easy...we should watch them crash land ....there is no hope Sms will recover,these ayashi will only increase if skq does not succeed in toppling him. Why because pxxs don't notice the sxxt they lie in ! It's their food and bed and where the sxxt.

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:02 am

DisillusionedDB wrote:

Do you see QJ in the picture? No!
Do you know what time QJ was there? No!
Do you know what time this happened? No!
Do you know for sure that QJ was THERE at the TIME this happened? No!
Do you know for sure that QJ saw this and said nothing? No!

You my friend, are adding 2 and 2 and coming up short with 3. You can do better than that

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:06 am

Why is everyone so up in the arms with Dolly being given Topi
This is the first step in her becoming an Amte, Pheley Topi- Phir Rida and then becoming a BAHU in Saify Mahal.. May be Ghaib Na Jankar knows more then you guys know

DisillusionedDB

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:21 am

zinger wrote:
DisillusionedDB wrote: What about the presence of QJ at the venue. If he was present, then what's the use of this news reaching Saifee Mahal as you say. They already know it which means that it already has their sanction.
Do you see QJ in the picture? No!
Do you know what time QJ was there? No!
Do you know what time this happened? No!
Do you know for sure that QJ was THERE at the TIME this happened? No!
Do you know for sure that QJ saw this and said nothing? No!

You my friend, are adding 2 and 2 and coming up short with 3. You can do better than that
Whoa ... hold your horses, my friend. If you read closely you will notice I wrote "If he was present ..."

james

Unread post by james » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:28 am

Armchair Warrior Alert. :roll:

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:51 am

DisillusionedDB wrote: Whoa ... hold your horses, my friend. If you read closely you will notice I wrote "If he was present ..."

Yes you're right, i reign my horses in

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:53 am

james wrote:

Friend James, you underestimate the power of the common man.

Let me ask you something now. Do you not see anything wrong in what happened? Please do answer me. Dont let me become a troll and hound you for answers

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Mon Jul 20, 2015 8:37 am

Don't waste your time zinger bhai. There is nothing wrong in that picture. This is the shaan of SMS manifesting itself.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:02 am

Here's the link -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rfSQ1qBQZiE

Easy to watch and share
DisillusionedDB wrote:
dawedaar wrote:
Houston.mp4
Can't download the file ... could you please upload it again ?

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Mon Jul 20, 2015 12:13 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:You Are Known by the Company You Keep

IFTAAR PARTY

The Bohra scamster Qaid Johar is sitting with :-

1) Devendra Phadnavis---- RSS Pracharak/BJP leader, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra who imposed a beef ban IMMEDIATELY after he came to power in order to harass Muslims who are in this business.
2) Pankaja Munde------ BJP Minister involved in a 250 crore scam.
3) Indresh Kumar (seated next to QJ)----- Top rung RSS leader who is an Accuse in the Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Bomb blast case
Any idea who was the host?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:27 pm

fustrate_Bohra wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:You Are Known by the Company You Keep

IFTAAR PARTY

The Bohra scamster Qaid Johar is sitting with :-

1) Devendra Phadnavis---- RSS Pracharak/BJP leader, the Chief Minister of Maharashtra who imposed a beef ban IMMEDIATELY after he came to power in order to harass Muslims who are in this business.
2) Pankaja Munde------ BJP Minister involved in a 250 crore scam.
3) Indresh Kumar (seated next to QJ)----- Top rung RSS leader who is an Accuse in the Mecca Masjid and Ajmer Bomb blast case
Any idea who was the host?
The banner has Qaid Johar's name in bold letters and the venue was Bohri log ka Najam Baug !! Do I need to say more ??

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:13 am

james wrote:

Waiting for your answer. Do you see nothing wrong in a "woman" (the " " are not because im being sexist but because i dont think Dolly Bindra qualifies to be called a woman in the traditional sense) like Dolly Bindra wearing our topi?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:06 am

but where is the pic dolly wearing topi?
only phadnavis is wearing topi while dolly seen too much behind is without topi

y-kuc

Unread post by y-kuc » Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:51 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:

These Saifee Mahal Mafia will require a red rumaal before they even give their hand to a mumin but will conveniently feed a politician with their bare hands. Hypocrites to the core. Shame on you QJ. Sab paise ka khel hai babu, Paisa phek tamasha dekh

Here @qutub_mamajiwala

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:27 am

She has also posted more pictures on her Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RealDollyBindr ... 4790455774 and https://www.facebook.com/dollybindra/po ... 4558142889

Dawat-E-Iftar By BJP Treasurer spokesperson Shaina N.C at Dongri Umarkhadi

CM Fadnavis ne ki Pehli Iftar mein Shirkat

Guests

(1) CM Devendra Fadnavis
(2) Shehzada Quaid Zohar Bhai saheb
& Abdeali Bhanpurawala
(3) Mr Indesh
(Muslim Rastrye Manch)
(4) Mr Salim Khan f/o Salman Khan
(5) Subhas Ghai
(6) Dalip
(7) Zainuddin Zaveri
(Ex MLC) Mah Waqf Board Member
(8) Afzal(VP Bjp Vatuk Sangatan )
(9) Mr Raj Purohit (MLA Colaba)
(10) Dolly Bindra (Actress. Social worker)
(11) Prasant Chandrakan (President Byculla)
(12) Mehboob Khan
(Gen.Sec )
(13) Atul Shah
(14) Mangaldas Prabhat Lodha
15 ) Zoheb Bootwala
16) Maulana Qasmi
17) Pankaja Munde

Shaina NC Ne Aaj Dongri Umarkhadi ke Najam Baug may Rakhethe yeh Iftaar

Shaina NC &Jainuddin Zaveri Personally Welcome & Host the Party

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jul 21, 2015 6:43 am

James bhai come and defend your master again - these pics are everywhere with his beloved brother endorsing the event by his graceful presence.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:41 am

zinger wrote:
james wrote:
Friend James, you underestimate the power of the common man.

Let me ask you something now. Do you not see anything wrong in what happened? Please do answer me. Dont let me become a troll and hound you for answers
What do you mean you will become one? Snap out of it.You're already one.

The difference is fast diminishing between you with a single username and incredible with his multitude of usernames.

On one hand,you despise Kothar and on the other hand you want them to "clean up their act".Whatever that means.(Are the people in the Photo from Kothar?) Personally I think you should hold the Security Guards at Najam Baug responsible for allowing everyone in the photo through the gates, :mrgreen:

You're easily offended by minuscule incidents which I don't glance twice over.Grow up.There are better things to do than playing the Internet Thug.

james

Unread post by james » Tue Jul 21, 2015 9:44 am

kimanumanu wrote:James bhai come and defend your master again - these pics are everywhere with his beloved brother endorsing the event by his graceful presence.
I was right in calling you a moron.I attended a xyz sports event once. A nude streaker ran across the arena.You would troll me claiming I was to be blamed for that.Get real. :roll: