Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 12, 2015 5:01 pm

Forwarded as Received :

KAHA THE HUM.... KAHA PAHUCHAYA.

Har Dhadkan pareshaan hai, jab se hosh aaya hai,
Ehsaan tera, tune apna jhuta dikhaaya,
Laanato ke bol hum munino pe barsaaya.

KAHA THE HUM..... KAHA PAHUCHAYA

Siratul Mustaqeem ke raaste se gumraah banaya,
Namaz ko bhula kar, Roti karna sikhaaya,
Sukun me the, bechain banaaya.

KAHA THE HUM.... KAHA PAHUCHAYA.

Dil me pyaar Mohabbat ki jagah aapas me ladaaya,
Mumin ka har nek kaam bhula kar zalil karvaaya,
Jahan ki taklifo me aur Izaafa karvaaya.

KAHA THE HUM.... KAHA PAHUCHAYA

Bandey Khuda ke the, Boot-parasti me lagaaya,
Gani the iss duniya me, Fakir banaaya,
Begunah the hum, Gunehgaar banaaya.

Kadmo me kuchal kar ghulam banaaya,
Haath choomne par thappad lagaaya,
Aansu hamare tujhe nahi hila paaya.

Jeete ji hame mayyat banaaya,
Deedar karva ke tera, boot-parast banaaya,
Hamari peeth par ghulamo jaisa bojh daala.

KAHA THE HUM... KAHA PAHUCHAYA.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Forwarded as Received :

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR BOHRAS !!

Aaj Bohra qaum ke sar par koi leader nahi hai... Dai hone ke 2 dawedaar hai jiska faisla adalat me hona baaki hai.... Hamara khud ka aqeeda kya hai iski kanoon ke paas koi ehmiyat nahi hai..... Maamla sub-judice hai aur Dawat-e-Hadiyah par kisi kism ki mulkiyat ka daawa karna aur uske naam par len-den karna gair kanooni hai... Iski na-farmaani karna (contempt of court) kahlaata hai, iske ba-wajud Bohra se paisa vasooli jaari hai.

Ramzan saamne hai aur puri qaum phir wajebat ke khauf se thar thar kaamp rahi hai.... Dhamkiyo ke aadhar par paisa vasoolna vaise bhi ek criminal act hai magar wajebat ab tak Dhaka chhupi se chalta aaya hai.... Lekin ab haalat kuch alag hai... Adalat me undertaking di gai hai ki faisla aane tak koi len-den nahi hoga !!! Ye baat aam nahi hai... Iska aur khauf ke maahol ka faayda utha kar vasooli jaari hai....

Dawat-e-Hadiyah ki puri properties qaum se vasoole hue paiso se bani hai.... Is liye yeh court ka hukum hai ki chahe Dai koi bhi ho, qaum ke kisi bhi fard ko iska kisi bhi wajah se faiz uthaane se roka nahi ja sakta, chahe wo namaz, masjid, shaadi ya kafan dafan ho.... Raza ki majboori aam haalat me bhi (human rights violation) hai.... Sirf nazdeeki police station me shikaayat darz karne par human rights commission harkat me aa jaayega..... Zehraben Cyclewala ne ise saabit kar dikhaaya hai.... Legal experts ke mutaabik constitution me aise vivaado ke maamle me in properties ko nationalise karne ki izaazat hai.

To mere bhai yo, Khauf khaane ki zarurat nahi hai, tumhare aqeede, haisiyat aur shariat ke hisaab se zakat jaayez jagah par do.... Wajebat naam ki koi cheez shariat me nahi hai.... Vaise bhi court ke faisle ke pehle Kothar ko koi paisa vasooli ki izaazat nahi hai.... Mere sataaye hue bhai o !! Koshish kar ke ghulami ke bojh se jhuki hui gardano ko uthao aur dekho ufook ki taraf... Parvardigaar ek sunehri kiran ke zariye kaise aane waali ek suhani subah ka elaan kar raha hai !!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 12, 2015 5:53 pm

Forwarded as Received :

I, Mulla Mohamedbhai Africawala presently residing in Chennai, hereby share the tragic story of my Talaq.

1) The main culprit is Shiekh Mustafabhai Raipurwala, present Amil sahib of kurla, Mumbai who was previously Amil at Madhavaram, Chennai.

2) He demanded Rs.2 crores to get me Talaq from my ex-wife Fatema Habib and also demanded Rs.1 crore for himself to save my marriage.

I even gave the Amil 1 laptop, 3 ipads as bribe to facilitate my Talaq proceedings. The Amil and bensaheb also enjoyed Mumbai trips at my expenses by flight to meet Mr. Saifullah Khan, a Muslim guy who was illegal boyfriend of my ex-wife. I paid Rs.3 crore and 53 thousand as compensation to get my talaq. After that my ex-wife, her boyfriend and the Amil shared the booty and now the Amil has arranged Nikah of my ex-wife with her boyfriend Saifullah Khan at Kurla moze.

I want to know that with whose Raza and blessings is this type of illegal activity done.

When he was Amil sahib of Madhavaram, Chennai, he looted and fleeced many innocent Bohras ~!

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Tue May 12, 2015 5:59 pm

This message raises several authenticity red flags and seems to be a work of fiction!
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

I, Mulla Mohamedbhai Africawala presently residing in Chennai, hereby share the tragic story of my Talaq.

1) The main culprit is Shiekh Mustafabhai Raipurwala, present Amil sahib of kurla, Mumbai who was previously Amil at Madhavaram, Chennai.

2) He demanded Rs.2 crores to get me Talaq from my ex-wife Fatema Habib and also demanded Rs.1 crore for himself to save my marriage.

I even gave the Amil 1 laptop, 3 ipads as bribe to facilitate my Talaq proceedings. The Amil and bensaheb also enjoyed Mumbai trips at my expenses by flight to meet Mr. Saifullah Khan, a Muslim guy who was illegal boyfriend of my ex-wife. I paid Rs.3 crore and 53 thousand as compensation to get my talaq. After that my ex-wife, her boyfriend and the Amil shared the booty and now the Amil has arranged Nikah of my ex-wife with her boyfriend Saifullah Khan at Kurla moze.

I want to know that with whose Raza and blessings is this type of illegal activity done.

When he was Amil sahib of Madhavaram, Chennai, he looted and fleeced many innocent Bohras ~!

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 12, 2015 6:06 pm

dawedaar wrote:This message raises several authenticity red flags and seems to be a work of fiction!

The appropriate way to find out the truth is to contact someone in Chennai and see whether this person exists or not. Iam not surprised by the amount quoted as Iam a witness to a few such cases wherein exhorbitant amount was demanded. It all depends on the person's ability to pull strings at the right places.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed May 13, 2015 9:57 am

VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE FOR BOHRAS !!

Aaj Bohra qaum ke sar par koi leader nahi hai... Dai hone ke 2 dawedaar hai jiska faisla adalat me hona baaki hai.... Hamara khud ka aqeeda kya hai iski kanoon ke paas koi ehmiyat nahi hai..... Maamla sub-judice hai aur Dawat-e-Hadiyah par kisi kism ki mulkiyat ka daawa karna aur uske naam par len-den karna gair kanooni hai... Iski na-farmaani karna (contempt of court) kahlaata hai, iske ba-wajud Bohra se paisa vasooli jaari hai.

Ramzan saamne hai aur puri qaum phir wajebat ke khauf se thar thar kaamp rahi hai.... Dhamkiyo ke aadhar par paisa vasoolna vaise bhi ek criminal act hai magar wajebat ab tak Dhaka chhupi se chalta aaya hai.... Lekin ab haalat kuch alag hai... Adalat me undertaking di gai hai ki faisla aane tak koi len-den nahi hoga !!! Ye baat aam nahi hai... Iska aur khauf ke maahol ka faayda utha kar vasooli jaari hai....

Dawat-e-Hadiyah ki puri properties qaum se vasoole hue paiso se bani hai.... Is liye yeh court ka hukum hai ki chahe Dai koi bhi ho, qaum ke kisi bhi fard ko iska kisi bhi wajah se faiz uthaane se roka nahi ja sakta, chahe wo namaz, masjid, shaadi ya kafan dafan ho.... Raza ki majboori aam haalat me bhi (human rights violation) hai.... Sirf nazdeeki police station me shikaayat darz karne par human rights commission harkat me aa jaayega..... Zehraben Cyclewala ne ise saabit kar dikhaaya hai.... Legal experts ke mutaabik constitution me aise vivaado ke maamle me in properties ko nationalise karne ki izaazat hai.

To mere bhai yo, Khauf khaane ki zarurat nahi hai, tumhare aqeede, haisiyat aur shariat ke hisaab se zakat jaayez jagah par do.... Wajebat naam ki koi cheez shariat me nahi hai.... Vaise bhi court ke faisle ke pehle Kothar ko koi paisa vasooli ki izaazat nahi hai.... Mere sataaye hue bhai o !! Koshish kar ke ghulami ke bojh se jhuki hui gardano ko uthao aur dekho ufook ki taraf... Parvardigaar ek sunehri kiran ke zariye kaise aane waali ek suhani subah ka elaan kar raha hai !!
Strongly Agree...I have stopped giving single penny to them since last year.come what may this goons will surely see allahs curse. muffadal saitanuddin per lannat beshumar.!

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed May 13, 2015 10:14 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
dawedaar wrote:This message raises several authenticity red flags and seems to be a work of fiction!
The appropriate way to find out the truth is to contact someone in Chennai and see whether this person exists or not. Iam not surprised by the amount quoted as Iam a witness to a few such cases wherein exhorbitant amount was demanded. It all depends on the person's ability to pull strings at the right places.
quite possible. I can confirm Mustufa Rajpurwala goon is present amil of Kurla but amount of bribe and settlement looks to big to me,but quite possible if someone can confirm. I myself underwent similar case with goon Noman Ali Bilaspurwala (shk.nomanbilaspurwala@gmail.com) present amil of chandrapur who was bribed by mommad hussain haryanawala connected with shabbir rajabali and apart from settlement amount harrassed me with false 498a case. I have posted seperate topic under different thread on this forum in the past.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed May 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Forwarded as received :

[12/05 7;34 am] tasnimsonasath:
SHABABUL EIDIZ ZAHABI Mumbai

Baad as salaam il jameel

With the raza and dua Mubarak of AliQadr Aqa Mola Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) and under the guidance of Aaliwaqar Shehzada Dr. Qaidjoher bhaisaheb Ezzuddin sahib (DM) and Aaliwaqar Shehzada Ammar bhaisaheb Jamaluddin sahib (DM) and motivating leadership of Janab Aliasger bhaisaheb bin Aaliwaqar Shehzada Dr. Qaidjoher bhaisaheb Ezzuddin sahib (DM), Shababul Eidiz Zahabi Mumbai are proud to now announce "BURHANI BAZAAR CUM CELEBRATION" to celebrate the Fateh Mubeen and rejoice on the joyous return of the grandchildren of Aqa Mola TUS.

Shababul Eidiz Zahabi, Mumbai are hereby pleased to announce "BURHANI BAZAR CUM CELEBRATION" on Saturday 12th Shaban 30th May and Sunday 13th Shaban 1436, 31st May, at the Tambawala grounds, Atlas Mill Compound, Next to Hatimi Masjid, Mumbai.

We request you all to support us Shababul Eidiz Zahabi Mumbai in our endeavour to collect NEW AND UNUSED OR SPARINGLY USED material from the homes of Mumineen of Mumbai and then sell these materials at fabulously discounted rates in a market called Burhani Bazar. The corpus that we collect will be used for UPLIFTMENT SCHEME as per Raza after the event. Please contact your Mohalla Shabab members to collect the items you can contribute for this noble cause. For more details on Burhani Bazar call 9867758052 OR 9004850652 OR visit http://www.burhanibazar.com.

For details on our sponsorship and participation plans in Celebration Fun Food Fair please contact Mustafa bhai Presswala on 9820253940 [SPONSORSHIP], Khuzema bhai Sabuwala [CONSUMER PRODUCTS] 9821154106 and Juzer bhai Soni [FOOD COURT] 9892110113. For more details on Celebration Fun Food and Fair visit http://www.celebrationfunfoodfair.com.

We look forward to your cooperation and support for this year's event. Long live AliQadr Aqa Maula Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin sahib TUS !!! Sada rehjo baaqi salaamat e Maula, Hazaaro varas em Doa chhe hamaari !

Shababul Eidiz Zahabi, Mumbai.

NOW EVEN FOR UPLIFTMENT IF THEY USE OUR GOODS, THEN WHAT WILL THEY DO WITH ALL THE MONEY THEY COLLECT ??

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed May 13, 2015 7:45 pm

Big facepalm... 2015 BC in abde/amte world
homescience.mp4
(9.32 MiB) Downloaded 3463 times

New

Unread post by New » Wed May 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Great clip, assume from Jamea Imtehan. Could not decide zar zar rowanu ke zar zar haswanu. So I did both. Why muffy uses English words like Home Science, Hygiene. Why not Gujarati words. I can provide those.

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Thu May 14, 2015 9:49 am

New wrote:Great clip, assume from Jamea Imtehan. Could not decide zar zar rowanu ke zar zar haswanu. So I did both. Why muffy uses English words like Home Science, Hygiene. Why not Gujarati words. I can provide those.
Wah, wah! What brainwashing of this Amte Muffy More-la that she gives exactly the answer More-la was expecting. She gets 100/100! Now, she better go and sit in the corner of the house, cook, clean, pop out babies, do hygiene (whatever that may be) and gutho topi. Of course, and not forget to make plenty of rotis!

Best to do zar zar rowanu, if you are Abde Muffy More-la, and zar zar haswanu otherwise. I mean, this idiot is telling Bohra women that they should know how to weave a topi. I guess he has not heard of shops were one can buy dozens of topis for a few bucks. Worse, this liar and fraud is implying that it was SBM (RA) who used to advice women "most times" to do home science! No need to say any more.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu May 14, 2015 11:53 am

Biradar wrote:
New wrote:Great clip, assume from Jamea Imtehan. Could not decide zar zar rowanu ke zar zar haswanu. So I did both. Why muffy uses English words like Home Science, Hygiene. Why not Gujarati words. I can provide those.
Wah, wah! What brainwashing of this Amte Muffy More-la that she gives exactly the answer More-la was expecting. She gets 100/100! Now, she better go and sit in the corner of the house, cook, clean, pop out babies, do hygiene (whatever that may be) and gutho topi. Of course, and not forget to make plenty of rotis!

Best to do zar zar rowanu, if you are Abde Muffy More-la, and zar zar haswanu otherwise. I mean, this idiot is telling Bohra women that they should know how to weave a topi. I guess he has not heard of shops were one can buy dozens of topis for a few bucks. Worse, this liar and fraud is implying that it was SBM (RA) who used to advice women "most times" to do home science! No need to say any more.
In all fairness to Mufs, someone handmade the topis that are being sold in the shops. So nothing wrong per se in guthaoing topis, sewing ridas, cooking, keeping your home clean - if--that's---what---one---wants---to---do.

I think CHOICE is the operative word here. For him to prescribe household chores as the role of women if ludicrous. For him to declare this as Burhanuddin Moula's wish is even worse! Some of the best run households I encounter are those run by women who are also successful in their own professions. And I have visited some not-so-well run households where the wife is a home-maker. Mufs is sooo 19th century because he thinks he can dictate to women and he has no idea that a capable woman does not need to choose between taking care of her family and having a fulfilling career! He needs to get out there and meet some of the more impressive women in our community next time he accepts their ziyafat checks! He has not learned a thing in his America visit! They say travel broadens the mind but apparently it seems to have shrunk his!
Last edited by UnhappyBohra on Thu May 14, 2015 11:56 am, edited 1 time in total.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu May 14, 2015 11:55 am

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Thu May 14, 2015 2:04 pm

So who/how was this video leaked?

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu May 14, 2015 4:11 pm

Forwarded as Received :-

STORY OF OUR DAI SYEDNA QUTBUDDIN SHAHEED MASJID AT BADRI MOHALLA, AHMEDABAD

Aa Masjid ne date 12.01.2009 na roz Shaheed karva ma aavi hati..... Aqa Mola ni raza Mubarak thi aa Masjid banava ni responsibility SHAIKH MUSTAFABHAI SASA, DUBAI (AHMEDABAD NA VATNI) ye lidhi hati ane assurance aapu hatu ke Masjid jald si jald ready kari aapi su...... But aap ne rupiya ni taklif padva na sabab Masjid nu kaam hamna sudhi puru kari saka nathi.... Till now Masjid nu kaam 40% thayu che..... Now we all feel ke MUSTAFABHAI ne masjid banava ma koi interest lagto nathi....... 6 varas viti gaya chhata aa TASIR MASJID BISMAAR HAALAT MA CHE JYA BILADI (CATS) ANE KUTRAO (DOGS) NU GHAR BANI GAYU CHE..... Ahmedabad na Janab sahib ne Mohalla na rehvaasi o vaaram vaar rajuvaat kare che ke aa Mola ni Masjid nu kaam jald si jald taman thaai but Janab sahib kai che ke hamara haath ma bhi kai nathi ane hame sagli haqiqat vaato BOMBAY represent kari che...... Mohalla na rehvaasi o BOMBAY OFFICE (MASJID DEPARTMENT) ma bhi rajuvaat kari che but koi saambhalva ready nathi....... Bija Ghana logo che je saamne thi aavi ne aa Tasir Masjid banavi aapva aagal aave che but MUSTAFABHAI potani influence use kari ne BOMBAY NA MULLA MIYASAABO thi bija koi ne aa Masjid nu kaam sopva ma na aave ehnu pressure karavi ne roki rahya che..... MUSTAFABHAI Masjid banavta bhi nathi ane bija logo ne banava bhi nai dahi rahya....... Aa message logo sudhi pohchadva no hamaro ek aj maqsad che ke aa Tasir Masjid nu kaam jald se jald tamam thai ane NAMAZ padhai.

Badri Mohalla
Ahmedabad
Gujarat
India.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Thu May 14, 2015 11:48 pm

Received on whatsapp

Meri hesiyat se zyada mere thaali me tune parosa hai...
talegi laakho mushkile meri Maula...
Itna mujhe FMB par bharosa hai...

:lol:

think

Unread post by think » Fri May 15, 2015 10:00 am

nothing new with the chamchas of greed. This was the same situation with saddar masjid in karachi. The project is still not complete to this date although the old masjid was demolished some 40 years back. at one time when construction had stopped, there were not only cats and dogs but the demolished masjid walls had turned into toilets for the passers by .need less to mention the zadas and their fathers were fully well bribed by the jamaat in crores of rupees to give permission for the masjid project to be completed. at one time a philantrophist valika had come forward to complete the entire masjid at his expense. this proposal of valika was rejected by the zadas and their pappa because valika would offer no underhand dealings and the kothar interest lies in making more money by collecting funds in the name of masjid project from all the community

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri May 15, 2015 12:52 pm

Moula ni Kunyat : Abu jafferussadiq

Aqa Moula ye 3 sahebo ne laqab inayat farmayu.

Shz jafar us sadiq bs imaduddin
Shz Taha bs najmuddin
Shz Husain bs Burhanuddin
Tarteeb Shz Ammar Bs na Baad
Shz jafarussadiq bs n amirul jamea qaem farmayu

MMH

Unread post by MMH » Fri May 15, 2015 12:54 pm

Koiyye ekdm fine zikar kidi

Sayedna idris imaduddin si laqab jaferussadiq bhs ne milu aapna dars ni ye shaan
Sayedna yusuf najmuddin par si shz taha bhs ne milu sayedna yusuf najmuddin yemen ma wafaat shz taha bhs yemen na saheb

Sayedna dawood burhanuddin hafizul quran sayedna mohammed burhanuddin hafizul quran
Shz hussian bhs burhanuddin hafizul quran

Kuniyat yaani su ...

Aeem aadat shareef rahi che ke je mohta farzand hoi ena naam si kuniyat raakhe...

Arab ma aeem adaat hati..mohta farzand na naam si bawa olkhaai..

Mohammad burhanuddin kon ke abul qaid johar..

Mufaddal saifuddin kon k abu jafaris sadiq.

Ek lutf ni waat
Maula nu pooru naam
سيدنا ابو جعفر الصادق عالي قدر مفضل سيف الدين

Na adad
2323 thae che.

23 molani milad che

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri May 15, 2015 1:22 pm

Why this Arab practice of Kunniyat I don't know

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 15, 2015 4:44 pm

MMH wrote:Koiyye ekdm fine zikar kidi

Sayedna idris imaduddin si laqab jaferussadiq bhs ne milu aapna dars ni ye shaan
Sayedna yusuf najmuddin par si shz taha bhs ne milu sayedna yusuf najmuddin yemen ma wafaat shz taha bhs yemen na saheb

Sayedna dawood burhanuddin hafizul quran sayedna mohammed burhanuddin hafizul quran
Shz hussian bhs burhanuddin hafizul quran

Kuniyat yaani su ...

Aeem aadat shareef rahi che ke je mohta farzand hoi ena naam si kuniyat raakhe...

Arab ma aeem adaat hati..mohta farzand na naam si bawa olkhaai..

Mohammad burhanuddin kon ke abul qaid johar..

Mufaddal saifuddin kon k abu jafaris sadiq.

Ek lutf ni waat
Maula nu pooru naam

In a nutshell...... ANDHO ME KAANA RAJA :lol: :lol:

Na adad
2323 thae che.

23 molani milad che

Na adad
2323 thae che.

23 molani milad che[/quote]

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri May 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Also as a famous Urdu saying ............ Andha Baantay Rayvreaa, Apnay Apnoo Ko Day ..........

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 16, 2015 4:46 pm

An email :-

Dear friends,

Following news dated May 2, 2015, is about Shabbir Bhai Hakim Bhai, a Bohra from town of Lunawada, Gujarat. He had his both kidney failed and was on dialysis. He was a successful computer engineer and had worked in a Gulf country. He has two boys and a daughter. Now and then there were arguments between him and his wife. Few days back his wife kicked him out from his house and he was on streets. He went to collector's office for help. He begged collector that he was at the end of his life and needed a shelter to die. Looking at Shabbir Bhai's medical condition, Collector asked a sub inspector to take Shabbir Bhai to Vadodara Sayaji Rao Hospital. He was admitted there.

When from a Gujarati newspaper, I came to know about predicament of Shabbir Bhai, I dispatched our Roshan Safar Waqf Trust president Aizaz Bhai from Dahod for helping Shabbir Bhai and providing him a shelter. He went to Lunawada on 5th May 2015 for finding whereabouts of Shabbir Bhai. While he was looking for him, Shabbir Bhai tragically had passed away.

Each town with Bohra population has a Bhaisaheb or an Amil. In original Dawat, Bhaisahebs and Amils took care of Bohras of town. However now they put their full energy inviting and receiving Shehzadas and collect funds for salaams. Bhaisahebs and A’amils remain busy demolishing good old historic Mosques and constructing new, so that they can make lot of profit from sale of demolished material especially teakwood. They never help Bohras in distress. It was duty of Lunawada Bhaisaheb to call Shabbir Bhai’s wife and his children and advise them to be kind with spouses and parents. Actually, he should have provided a living place to Shabbir Bhai. If a person is Aalim or Quran hafiz but does not help people in need, his ilm or knowledge is useless. Syedna calls himself a Shafiq Bava. Is he?

In previous time Bohras used to go to Devri for asking help from Bhaisaheb. Now they know Bhaisaheb and Amils are only for taking wajebats and salams, not for helping. So they go to collector or other public or private agencies.

Asghar Vasanwala

godmoney

Unread post by godmoney » Sun May 17, 2015 1:15 pm

Due to hish non sense video and advise to jamai student ppl from all community are laughting on muffy group.. On one place CEO of sbut say ladies are been educated and muffy say only study home science... Lol .
The below msg show he is scared of his stupidity...

Aje shafai imtehan ma ghani sakhti si aelan thayu che surat ma ke koi bhi maula na koi b qisam na pictures and videos forward NAA kare khaasatan bairao na koi b qisam na.
Koi na samjhe to waramwar sakhti si smjhawe . POTANA GROUP SAMJHI NE BHI FRWED NA KARE kem k ek si bija group ma jaye che and worldwide har koi ne mile che + whatsap controller pase saglu pohnchi jaye che. Jem photos forward krwa no waqt che aem aa msg prhi ne forward krwa no waqt nikale .

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Sun May 17, 2015 10:58 pm

godmoney wrote:

Aje shafai imtehan ma ghani sakhti si aelan thayu che surat ma ke koi bhi maula na koi b qisam na pictures and videos forward NAA kare khaasatan bairao na koi b qisam na.
Koi na samjhe to waramwar sakhti si smjhawe . POTANA GROUP SAMJHI NE BHI FRWED NA KARE kem k ek si bija group ma jaye che and worldwide har koi ne mile che + whatsap controller pase saglu pohnchi jaye che. Jem photos forward krwa no waqt che aem aa msg prhi ne forward krwa no waqt nikale .
If Mufs does not want to look like a hateful mysogynist in viral Whatsapp videos, he shouldn't say hateful mysonigystic things! Then he would not have to send stern messages to his ardent followers. The desperation of MS administration shows. We have seen the Twitter revolution. The Bohra one will be the Whatsapp revolution. Film away, I say. Capture every idiotic moment and expose the idiot!

bohrabhai

Unread post by bohrabhai » Mon May 18, 2015 2:10 am

IMG-20150517-WA0000.jpg
aaqa moula tus
@ mulla vahed bhai,
surat.

Who is this man?

Saeed al Khair

Unread post by Saeed al Khair » Mon May 18, 2015 7:49 am

As much as you can circulate through Whatsapp , release it
This is the best media to show Syedna and his looter group
Bawaji Saheb Nee Hawa jaam Tahee Gaee Chey
Aa Misal Nee video - audio court Ma Dushmano Na Hath Na Lage
Then why are you Bar**ng ??

Hushyaar Hushyaar Sunni Na Sath Shia Bhi Dushman Tahee Gaya Chey
Hawe Karbala Najaf Ziyarat par Ban Lagwa Nee chey

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon May 18, 2015 8:02 am

^
U can clearly see the cash. SMS is shocked because he is not used to seeing such a small amount :D

Fateh

Unread post by Fateh » Mon May 18, 2015 8:10 am

SBM wrote:^
U can clearly see the cash. SMS is shocked because he is not used to seeing such a small amount :D

Beggars have no choice.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon May 18, 2015 10:16 am

lol!
SBM wrote:^