Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
SBM
Posts: 6151
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Bohra WhatsApp Duniya - 2015

#1141

Unread post by SBM » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:30 pm

By the way did not remember his own Nuss date. He had forgotten to take is own tonic that day
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:



seeker110
Posts: 1715
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

#1142

Unread post by seeker110 » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:40 pm

You think Chillawala can win the powerball lottery? There is a added bonus of 3 mil dollars for predicting future event or events.

Didnt Allah say not to look into the future, it is haram and worthless.



AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

#1143

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Wed Oct 28, 2015 9:53 am

Dumbledore wrote: The name "Chillawala" is because he shouts from takhat....yes he is same Sk.Challawala who sees faal...and i know peole stand in queue from morning 5.00 Am out his his office at badri mahal to seek appointment to jovofi faal
Ahole conned my dad a few years back saying Tamara ghar par sayo chhe. Ghar ni zakat bhari lev. Dad paid around 40-50k for that. Totally conned. This was when I was still a believer. Would have saved my dad's money if I was like how I am today.



dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

#1144

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:48 am

Its sad that the abdes, the so called true followers of Islam and Panjatan Pak (AS) get carried away and conned into believing all that nonsense by such con artists into parting away with their fortune...
AgnosticIndian wrote:
Dumbledore wrote: The name "Chillawala" is because he shouts from takhat....yes he is same Sk.Challawala who sees faal...and i know peole stand in queue from morning 5.00 Am out his his office at badri mahal to seek appointment to jovofi faal
Ahole conned my dad a few years back saying Tamara ghar par sayo chhe. Ghar ni zakat bhari lev. Dad paid around 40-50k for that. Totally conned. This was when I was still a believer. Would have saved my dad's money if I was like how I am today.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

#1145

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Oct 28, 2015 11:44 am

AgnosticIndian wrote:
Dumbledore wrote: The name "Chillawala" is because he shouts from takhat....yes he is same Sk.Challawala who sees faal...and i know peole stand in queue from morning 5.00 Am out his his office at badri mahal to seek appointment to jovofi faal
Ahole conned my dad a few years back saying Tamara ghar par sayo chhe. Ghar ni zakat bhari lev. Dad paid around 40-50k for that. Totally conned. This was when I was still a believer. Would have saved my dad's money if I was like how I am today.
Did the so called "sayo" went off from your house after your dad paid 50K?

And then you went into "thanda saya" of mola :lol:



dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

#1146

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Oct 28, 2015 12:46 pm

World richest bohri Sir gulaam noon london ma gujri gaya hamna

Sir Noon sadly passed away in the early hours this morning.
Inna Lillahe Wainna Illaihe Rajeun.
He is one of the most successful Bohri who came to England with £50 and has built a business empire worth over £500 millions.
He was given an OBE and became Sir Noon and was given entry into the house of lords and achieved a title of Lord Noon.
He is the highest employer in his region.

Pictures observation - 1. No daadhi, fir bhi shawl odhawing
2. No Kurta Saya in Raudat Tahera, that too in front of QJ

g1.jpg
g2.jpg
g3.jpg



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

#1147

Unread post by Dumbledore » Wed Oct 28, 2015 10:50 pm

dawedaar wrote:World richest bohri Sir gulaam noon london ma gujri gaya hamna

Sir Noon sadly passed away in the early hours this morning.
Inna Lillahe Wainna Illaihe Rajeun.
He is one of the most successful Bohri who came to England with £50 and has built a business empire worth over £500 millions.
He was given an OBE and became Sir Noon and was given entry into the house of lords and achieved a title of Lord Noon.
He is the highest employer in his region.

Pictures observation - 1. No daadhi, fir bhi shawl odhawing
2. No Kurta Saya in Raudat Tahera, that too in front of QJ

g1.jpg
g2.jpg
g3.jpg
Bro dawedaar

Its £500 Millions sterling matters...nothing else...he is the one who got permission from.british authorities to get Amatullah aai saheba buried in England....GM Bhai can throw more light on this



alivasan
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

#1148

Unread post by alivasan » Thu Oct 29, 2015 12:09 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

In Marol this year the vayezin was some oldie Shk Chhallawala but now he is known as Shk Chillawala. For 10 days this fool kept the people of Marol on ransom, he used to abuse people sitting in the Masjid from the Takhat itself. His knowledge was limited and his main agenda was bashing of SKQ and sing praises of his master MS. This is the same guy who a few years back was caught by MS himself in some bangle theft. What a person to have for vayez and what ilm of Aale Mohammed will a thief impart ?? He crossed all limits when he abused a child sitting in the Masjid who was having a sly smile on his face, this oldie lost his cool and did a lot of baddua for that poor child telling him that never in your life will you smile again and may Allah always make you cry !! The parents of that child were stunned and the Masjid bore a dead look after this sad incident. But really Bohras are all Hij**s as not one voiced his opinion on this fool and only murmurs of discontent were heard. MS has not only made us his slaves but we are slaves of all these Kotharis and jamea students and if we don’t give a serious thought to this madness today then forget jannat after death as we will be living in hell here itself.

From a Fattoos and frustrated Marolite.
Marol has plenty of conmen and this challa seems to be new addition to existing list...

Old Memories of Blunders done by Juzer Zakawi who flee away from toronto (also Attari of missisauga) has not vanished from minds of Abdes like Juzer Soni and Moiz Barodawala.

Top on the list are-
1.Saifuddin Rampurawala
2.Aliasgar Sahiwala
3.Massawi wala



allbird
Posts: 405
Joined: Mon Jun 06, 2005 4:01 am

#1149

Unread post by allbird » Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:57 am

alivasan wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

In Marol this year the vayezin was some oldie Shk Chhallawala but now he is known as Shk Chillawala. For 10 days this fool kept the people of Marol on ransom, he used to abuse people sitting in the Masjid from the Takhat itself. His knowledge was limited and his main agenda was bashing of SKQ and sing praises of his master MS. This is the same guy who a few years back was caught by MS himself in some bangle theft. What a person to have for vayez and what ilm of Aale Mohammed will a thief impart ?? He crossed all limits when he abused a child sitting in the Masjid who was having a sly smile on his face, this oldie lost his cool and did a lot of baddua for that poor child telling him that never in your life will you smile again and may Allah always make you cry !! The parents of that child were stunned and the Masjid bore a dead look after this sad incident. But really Bohras are all Hij**s as not one voiced his opinion on this fool and only murmurs of discontent were heard. MS has not only made us his slaves but we are slaves of all these Kotharis and jamea students and if we don’t give a serious thought to this madness today then forget jannat after death as we will be living in hell here itself.

From a Fattoos and frustrated Marolite.
Marol has plenty of conmen and this challa seems to be new addition to existing list...

Old Memories of Blunders done by Juzer Zakawi who flee away from toronto (also Attari of missisauga) has not vanished from minds of Abdes like Juzer Soni and Moiz Barodawala.

Top on the list are-
1.Saifuddin Rampurawala
2.Aliasgar Sahiwala
3.Massawi wala

Juzar Zakawi make tons of money from canada and Marol and purchased 1.5 Cr flat in Bhendi bazar. He is just money hungry and greedy person. While in marol he us to open covers and tell people "Rakam kam che " without any fear or shame. One of my many friends in Marol forgot cover once and did salam to some saheb empty handed. Saheb had no problem but this chor send his agents to chase my friend to find out who this person was. He is a LOW-LIFE cockroach and he is from Behte-zahni. A hardcore kothari chor



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#1150

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:24 pm

Forwarded as Received :

Mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaab

During recent Ashara Mubaraka, Shehzada Idris BS with full josh explained one mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar BS. He said that Sh Qaid Johar BS is very committed to the work he undertakes and finishes it completely, has never done any job half. Idris BS said that during a recent hunting visit to Africa, Sh Qaid Johar BS hunted a deer with an arrow. He hit the deer so hard that another deer on the opposite side was also killed !! Usually we hear that a good hunter can kill 2 deers with 1 arrow but Qaid Johar BS killed 2 deers, one in maghrib and one in mashrik with one arrow. There were big naaras of Naraaye Taqbeer Allah o Akbar. Then he further stated (Idris) that Qaid Johar has taken up the task of SBUT project and he will complete it Insha Allah.

Now a few questions for Idris the fool : In todays times which idiot goes hunting with a bow and arrow ? If Muffy can afford a gun then why Qaid Johar cannot ? One deer in east and one deer in west, it makes me laugh on your intelligence span that is smaller than that of a chimpanzee. You brain dead moron, do you think we are fools that in days when we come to listen to the history of Karbala you give us this shit knowledge advertising your fat brother. Your chor brother is never going to build anything in Bhendi Bazar, in fact he is responsible for making thousands of people homeless. You all brothers have done some special course in FEKOLOGY. You all are damn good at it.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

#1151

Unread post by Dumbledore » Fri Oct 30, 2015 10:56 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaab

During recent Ashara Mubaraka, Shehzada Idris BS with full josh explained one mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar BS. He said that Sh Qaid Johar BS is very committed to the work he undertakes and finishes it completely, has never done any job half. Idris BS said that during a recent hunting visit to Africa, Sh Qaid Johar BS hunted a deer with an arrow. He hit the deer so hard that another deer on the opposite side was also killed !! Usually we hear that a good hunter can kill 2 deers with 1 arrow but Qaid Johar BS killed 2 deers, one in maghrib and one in mashrik with one arrow. There were big naaras of Naraaye Taqbeer Allah o Akbar. Then he further stated (Idris) that Qaid Johar has taken up the task of SBUT project and he will complete it Insha Allah.

Now a few questions for Idris the fool : In todays times which idiot goes hunting with a bow and arrow ? If Muffy can afford a gun then why Qaid Johar cannot ? One deer in east and one deer in west, it makes me laugh on your intelligence span that is smaller than that of a chimpanzee. You brain dead moron, do you think we are fools that in days when we come to listen to the history of Karbala you give us this shit knowledge advertising your fat brother. Your chor brother is never going to build anything in Bhendi Bazar, in fact he is responsible for making thousands of people homeless. You all brothers have done some special course in FEKOLOGY. You all are damn good at it.
:lol:

Hunting with bow and arrow itself is a killer one...



alivasan
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

#1152

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:36 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaab

During recent Ashara Mubaraka, Shehzada Idris BS with full josh explained one mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar BS. He said that Sh Qaid Johar BS is very committed to the work he undertakes and finishes it completely, has never done any job half. Idris BS said that during a recent hunting visit to Africa, Sh Qaid Johar BS hunted a deer with an arrow. He hit the deer so hard that another deer on the opposite side was also killed !! Usually we hear that a good hunter can kill 2 deers with 1 arrow but Qaid Johar BS killed 2 deers, one in maghrib and one in mashrik with one arrow. There were big naaras of Naraaye Taqbeer Allah o Akbar. Then he further stated (Idris) that Qaid Johar has taken up the task of SBUT project and he will complete it Insha Allah.

Now a few questions for Idris the fool : In todays times which idiot goes hunting with a bow and arrow ? If Muffy can afford a gun then why Qaid Johar cannot ? One deer in east and one deer in west, it makes me laugh on your intelligence span that is smaller than that of a chimpanzee. You brain dead moron, do you think we are fools that in days when we come to listen to the history of Karbala you give us this shit knowledge advertising your fat brother. Your chor brother is never going to build anything in Bhendi Bazar, in fact he is responsible for making thousands of people homeless. You all brothers have done some special course in FEKOLOGY. You all are damn good at it.
This fake glorification of QJ was done by Idris in Saifee Masjid on 10th mohramm morning vaiez around 12:30.he started QJ topic all of sudden more again to show how QJ was determined to malaise SKQ and how he won in doing that.the abde sheeps were all nara e takbir..abdes were feeling false sense of empowerment or victory ..idris spoke was all bull shit as narrated by Gmbhai in above post



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#1153

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:39 am

Bow and arrow was the killer :lol:



bohra_manus
Posts: 161
Joined: Tue Nov 03, 2009 7:37 pm

#1154

Unread post by bohra_manus » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:53 pm

Al-Noor wrote:Bow and arrow was the killer :lol:
Yes it was, it killed two deers :D :D :D



AgnosticIndian
Posts: 446
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:10 am

#1155

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Sun Nov 01, 2015 7:28 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:Forwarded as Received :

Mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar bhaisaab

During recent Ashara Mubaraka, Shehzada Idris BS with full josh explained one mojiza of Shehzada Qaid Johar BS. He said that Sh Qaid Johar BS is very committed to the work he undertakes and finishes it completely, has never done any job half. Idris BS said that during a recent hunting visit to Africa, Sh Qaid Johar BS hunted a deer with an arrow. He hit the deer so hard that another deer on the opposite side was also killed !! Usually we hear that a good hunter can kill 2 deers with 1 arrow but Qaid Johar BS killed 2 deers, one in maghrib and one in mashrik with one arrow. There were big naaras of Naraaye Taqbeer Allah o Akbar. Then he further stated (Idris) that Qaid Johar has taken up the task of SBUT project and he will complete it Insha Allah.

Now a few questions for Idris the fool : In todays times which idiot goes hunting with a bow and arrow ? If Muffy can afford a gun then why Qaid Johar cannot ? One deer in east and one deer in west, it makes me laugh on your intelligence span that is smaller than that of a chimpanzee. You brain dead moron, do you think we are fools that in days when we come to listen to the history of Karbala you give us this shit knowledge advertising your fat brother. Your chor brother is never going to build anything in Bhendi Bazar, in fact he is responsible for making thousands of people homeless. You all brothers have done some special course in FEKOLOGY. You all are damn good at it.

Hunting with bows and arrows eh? We have always seen guns in the hand of the "royals".

But seriously I loved idea of the Mojiza writer. Arrow killing deer in two opposite direction. May be he was seeing too much of Cartoon Network. Tom and Jerry may be.



seeker110
Posts: 1715
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

#1156

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Nov 01, 2015 11:45 am

One (usually) uses a bow and arrow in illegal hunting. Gun make too much noise. Although it takes a lot of walking to catch up with the blood trail. Carrying the meat back to the truck is a feat in itself.

These people dont look fit to chase any animal, unless there is a fat envelope in its mouth.



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#1157

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:21 pm

killing with bow and arrow needs talent, and I dont think inki saat pushto mein ye talent hain.only talent they have is to lie and cheat in day light.



summer123
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

#1158

Unread post by summer123 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:14 am

the whole thing is that ki bhaiyya sabse bada rupaiyya ..... :D :D



summer123
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:37 am

#1159

Unread post by summer123 » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:33 am

What's app image
Attachments
IMG-20151102-WA0018.jpg



dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

#1160

Unread post by dawedaar » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:50 pm

Such posts should always be accompanied by translation as not all are well versed in reading gujarati here
summer123 wrote:What's app image



think
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#1161

Unread post by think » Mon Nov 02, 2015 2:45 pm

should be translated in urdu and english.



gulam_parinda
Posts: 113
Joined: Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:46 am

#1162

Unread post by gulam_parinda » Wed Nov 04, 2015 2:07 am

WhatsApp msg.
Just received:
Jaruri alan
Aqa Mola T. U. S. Mumineen na her eak umur sehlai si thay te babat raat din fiqar ma Rahe che khuda taala Aqa Mola tus ne aabadoshaad baqi rakhjo amin
Mola tus to chahy che k mumineen ne koi mushkil na uthawi pare lekin udaipur ni jamaat na Khidmat guzaro aim nathi chahta ghani mushkil si mumineen si hub ni raqam jma kri Janab Ibrahim Sahab na zere nigrani aa shandar saifi hall ni Tamir Thai khuda taala Ibrahim Sahab ne afzalul jaza apjo
Khasatan mawaid ane shadi na umur sahal Thai te khatir aa saifi hall ni Tamir thai pehle logo vatiqa ma gair munasib amal kri shadi karta magar jamat na Khidmat guzaro Ne aaj gair jaiz amal pasand che te sij saifi hall na lawazim 8000 si 16000 kri lidha take logo pacha vatiqa ma jawu shru kri de
Afsos k hame pacha nurani libas muki ne vatiqa na kappa pehni shadi rachawiye
Mumineen a hukm ranao ne kho awa amal si baaz aawe ane jitno Kam thai sake into Kam lawazim raakhe taqe koi bhi vatiqa ma na Jay ane nurani libas maj apna yaha shadi na function kry
Aap sagla si iltimas che sagla aa msg Ne aagal mokle taqe sagla nu bhlu thay ane Aqa. Mola tus ni khushi hasil kre
Aamin



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#1163

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:21 pm

Forwarded as Received :

IS'NT THIS GETTING RIDICULOUS ?

See the last 3 names...... They need to be remembered more then Ya Abbas Alamdar !!!

Where are we heading ???

Date : Tue 13th Oct 2015
21:26:07-0400
Subject : Tasbih Niyat by Muminaat Behno
From : jamaat.broadcast@gmail.com

Baad Afzal us Salaam,

This email is sent with raza of Janab Aamil Saheb.

Per Farman from Al Vazarat, muminaat behno should do tasbih and a report will be araz in Hazarat Aaliyah Imamiyah.

1. Ya Mohammed

2. Ya Ali.

3. Ya Fatema

4. Ya Hasan

5. Ya Husain

6. Ya Tayyab

7. Ya Taher

8. Ya Mohammed

9. Ya Mufaddal

Niyat should be done at the following latest by 15th October 2015,

Link :

Khuda Aqa Mola TUS ni umar sharif ne qayamat na din lag daras kare ane hamne ye Mola TUS ni khushi mutabiq amal karwani yaari ane taufiq aape. Ameen

Wasalaam.

Anjuman-e-Husami, Atlanta.



SBM
Posts: 6151
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#1164

Unread post by SBM » Wed Nov 04, 2015 7:29 pm

^
They erred in number 8 it should have YA BURHAN what a slip up there



anajmi
Posts: 13399
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

#1165

Unread post by anajmi » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:22 pm

Guess what is missing - Ya Allah !!!



Biradar
Posts: 819
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2009 9:13 pm

#1166

Unread post by Biradar » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:29 pm

anajmi wrote:Guess what is missing - Ya Allah !!!
What? Allah is there in this list! At No 7, 8 and 9 spot. Silly boy. Didn't you know da'i = Allah? Didn't you get the memo?



Justbeliever
Posts: 8
Joined: Fri May 08, 2015 1:26 am

#1167

Unread post by Justbeliever » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:39 am

Saify Mahal Story.jpg
Congratulation Taizoonbhai Shakir. Your write-up has reached more then 6000+ downloads. Please keep writing.



SBM
Posts: 6151
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#1168

Unread post by SBM » Thu Nov 05, 2015 10:43 am

^
I hope Admin/Moderators can save this link in Sticky and save the contents before Kothari Mafia heck it



juzer esmail
Posts: 39
Joined: Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:24 am

#1169

Unread post by juzer esmail » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:26 pm

Kabutaar for Sale


Lakaa (Faintail) and bija ghana kisam na Kabutaar wechwana rakhiye che surat ma ager koi ne kharidwa hoi toh contact kari sake che. Aa kabutaar onay Muffadal Moula ya pota na hath see dana khila ya chay. Anay pota na hath per ramada chay. Ek kabutaar no hadiyu Rs 53000/- rakh va ma ayu chay. hame aap ne aap na mauze/vatan ma bhi mokli sakiye che india only.

for details contact on : +91 99091 52025



asad
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

#1170

Unread post by asad » Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:17 am

juzer esmail wrote:Kabutaar for Sale


Lakaa (Faintail) and bija ghana kisam na Kabutaar wechwana rakhiye che surat ma ager koi ne kharidwa hoi toh contact kari sake che. Aa kabutaar onay Muffadal Moula ya pota na hath see dana khila ya chay. Anay pota na hath per ramada chay. Ek kabutaar no hadiyu Rs 53000/- rakh va ma ayu chay. hame aap ne aap na mauze/vatan ma bhi mokli sakiye che india only.

for details contact on : +91 99091 52025
Cant Stop laughing, silliness of Bohras will never cease to exist. The day you thought you have seen all and boom a new one appears.