Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
qjbj

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by qjbj » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:50 pm

I have read some articles on Ashraf Dohadwalla and he is a humble person who has earned his money the hard way. I would not believe he would waste money on Rolls Royce cars and gift them to MS. I think this is all Kothar marketing trying to look like Ashraf is donating all the money for this MS trip. My experience with the Abdes is if you show them pomp and glitter they get mesmerized by it. Ashraf hasn't come out and said he openly supports MS. You can see his wife is not fanatic and is wearing normal clothes. In the end it will be the LA and other North American jamaats and ordinary momin who will end up paying for this in terms of higher wajibbat and other fees. As they say there is no such thing as free lunch.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:12 pm

SBM wrote:
but again church could get Francis because they have democratical system to chose Leader,
What DEMOCRATIC System, he is chosen by selected Pontiffs who were appointed by the Previous Pope, so what democracy are you talking about?
If that is true guy like Francis would have never got a chance to such position. they have team of scholars who chose pope on basis of merits and not lineage.

alam

Unread post by alam » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:31 pm

qjbj wrote:I have read some articles on Ashraf Dohadwalla and he is a humble person who has earned his money the hard way. I would not believe he would waste money on Rolls Royce cars and gift them to MS. I think this is all Kothar marketing trying to look like Ashraf is donating all the money for this MS trip. My experience with the Abdes is if you show them pomp and glitter they get mesmerized by it. Ashraf hasn't come out and said he openly supports MS. You can see his wife is not fanatic and is wearing normal clothes. In the end it will be the LA and other North American jamaats and ordinary momin who will end up paying for this in terms of higher wajibbat and other fees. As they say there is no such thing as free lunch.
Or maybe they are attempting to feed Ashraf Dohad's nonexistent ego, regardless of whether he actually donated it or not. These days, it is easy to rent these things - as long as you have the bucks. why, you can even go to Mars, and never return, for a price. If Ashraf has 2nd thoughts about SMS, publicizing and marketing this is SMS's way of keeping him in reins!

On the other hand, your conclusion about wife not being fanatic is a bit of a stretch. You can't judge fanaticism based on the type of clothes you wear, can you? And there is no such thing as "normal" about clothes. Its not about abnormality, its a cultural thing.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:40 pm

SBM wrote:
but again church could get Francis because they have democratical system to chose Leader,
What DEMOCRATIC System, he is chosen by selected Pontiffs who were appointed by the Previous Pope, so what democracy are you talking about?
SBM the Catholic selection process is better than ours as Bohra, however according to Sunni the 1st and second Khalifa were popularly selected ...the Cardinals from all their constituents get together and choose someone amongst themselves. An absolute Dick head would not be selected !

Unlike ours where the father or brother chooses someone from his family. As if smartness and brightness is genetically transferable ?

regarding getting a bad outcome none can guarantee however I prefer selection by merit and capability!

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:08 am

lawgraduate and others who quotes and compare pious lifestyles of Prophet Mohamed (SAW) and others and hold it up against what we are observing today are playing a broken 78rpm record from a glorious past. That was then and now is now. A subjugated populace will always remain just that.
A very good friend and a contributor on this forum recently related to me the shameful result of a survey conducted among Abdes asking respondents if they knew what Nahjul Balagha was. I do not remember the exact number but
a pathetic 80% did not know.
Aam Admi Party, AAP, which ruthlessly decimated the BJP (Modi's party) is the sort of movement which Bohras needs. All the outpourings of excessive wajebaat, coercion, etc. can be swept away. BUT BY WHO AND WHOSE ARMY? Never, never, never in your wildest imagination think that Abdes can do it. They will complain, moan, bad mouth, but in the end succumb. After all, how can one keep Abdes away from lavish thaal, keep them Mehrum from Maula's dua and barakaat, ever imaginative Moejiza.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:24 am

Mkenya wrote:lawgraduate and others who quotes and compare pious lifestyles of Prophet Mohamed (SAW) and others and hold it up against what we are observing today are playing a broken 78rpm record from a glorious past. That was then and now is now. A subjugated populace will always remain just that.
A very good friend and a contributor on this forum recently related to me the shameful result of a survey conducted among Abdes asking respondents if they knew what Nahjul Balagha was. I do not remember the exact number but
Aam Admi Party, AAP, which ruthlessly decimated the BJP (Modi's party) is the sort of movement which Bohras needs. All the outpourings of excessive wajebaat, coercion, etc. can be swept away. BUT BY WHO AND WHOSE ARMY? Never, never, never in your wildest imagination think that Abdes can do it. They will complain, moan, bad mouth, but in the end succumb. After all, how can one keep Abdes away from lavish thaal, keep them Mehrum from Maula's dua and barakaat, ever imaginative Moejiza.
Salaam since you are an elderly person what solution do you see to this problem? what youth should do to keep their family safe from chor mufaddal and his army? how can we protect our kids from maniac mufaddal who wants to turn them into roti making zombies.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:47 am

Mkenya wrote: A very good friend and a contributor on this forum recently related to me the shameful result of a survey conducted among Abdes asking respondents if they knew what Nahjul Balagha was. I do not remember the exact number but
Don't believe everything your "very good friend" says. :roll:

Mkenya

Unread post by Mkenya » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:27 am

James: There is a vast chasm in what one is told and what one believes. Just look at the utterings of SMS to know the difference. Please do not be presumptuous. I never wrote that I believe what I was told.

james

Unread post by james » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:35 am

Mkenya wrote: I never wrote that I believe what I was told.
So you didn't believe what you were told? Are you calling your very good friend a "liar" ?

Cool Story bro.

AMAFHH

Unread post by AMAFHH » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:30 am

James
can you give us some information about Nahjul balagha ?and is it freely available to read for the community

true_bohra

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:44 am

AMAFHH wrote:James
can you give us some information about Nahjul balagha ?and is it freely available to read for the community
I have in one of my previous comments mentioned about Nahjul Balagah...Of course it is available for the community to read. Many excerpts from it is taken for waaz and bayaans.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:49 am

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Cant believe mufaddal is turning fully grown men into kids HAHAHAHA

only things they are missing is lollipops and joker caps.
Attachments
1.jpg
111.jpg
111111.jpg
Last edited by lawgraduate on Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:55 am, edited 2 times in total.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:52 am

who will care about nahjul balagha when only thing they know is party and fun.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:58 am

why malik ul chustar or his kids are not holding these baloons? is he not happy to see chor mufaddal in his territory? or does he knows only abde will do these stupid thiings?

they let you do all funny things but keep their own family away from this madness.

how many fat ben sahabs makes rotis in their house? but they want your woman and kids to make roti 24/7

still there is time for those who can see to leave this madness ASAP

think

Unread post by think » Mon Mar 02, 2015 10:51 am

How ridiculous can one get. Band, baja aur baraat and in the middle of all this a green flag of Imam Hussain. The old folks have become kids, holding balloons. Mufy;s sons must be thinking"are los angeles people living in this free country of America so stupid". see their crafty smile in the pictures. They are laughing all the way to the bank.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:07 am

think wrote:How ridiculous can one get. Band, baja aur baraat and in the middle of all this a green flag of Imam Hussain. The old folks have become kids, holding balloons. Mufy;s sons must be thinking"are los angeles people living in this free country of America so stupid". see their crafty smile in the pictures. They are laughing all the way to the bank.
yeah :lol: they must be thinking what a bunch of stupids we have got as a followers.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:26 am

Here is some information about Aarif Dahod who resides in Florida and even though he confesses to be a dedicated die hard abde but has never attended nor has put his foot in the local Markaz.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/21/busin ... icted.html
Aarif Dahod, former executive vice president, was found guilty of 21 counts, including conspiracy and securities, mail and wire fraud.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:03 pm

from Bureau of Prison www.bop.gov
AARIF DAHOD
Register Number: 46522-004
Race: Asian
Sex: Male
Released On: 10/05/2000

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:04 pm

Wow....This Aarif fellow is a real character of ill repute. Looks like he is an expert con master. I guess having a rich brother who can bail him out helps. Looks like he is running a health care company now. But even here he is cheating people. I guess these are the types of people who get red carpet treatment in the MS camp.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accessibl ... ngs-738864

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Mar 02, 2015 6:29 pm

SBM wrote:Here is some information about Aarif Dahod who resides in Florida and even though he confesses to be a dedicated die hard abde but has never attended nor has put his foot in the local Markaz.
http://www.nytimes.com/1994/02/21/busin ... icted.html
Aarif Dahod, former executive vice president, was found guilty of 21 counts, including conspiracy and securities, mail and wire fraud.
Aarif's brother Ashraf Dohadwala also never sits in vayez for more then a few minutes ! This is because he has a severe back problem and surprising that the Dai who has fattened his bank balance by crores through him is not able to cure him ! He is also the one who had donated Rs.52 crores for Saifee Hospital which is an extremely lucrative business for the Dai ! His wife too is a cancer patient. It seems that his parents do not live with them as his wife doesn't get along well with them. He made his first big bucks when he sold some software to Microsoft for over Rs.2,000 crores.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Mar 02, 2015 8:18 pm

Here is a brief bio for this Ashraf or Ash (as he likes to call himself in USA). The last company, Starent, is where most of the money was made. Cisco bough this company in 2009 for $2 billion US. It looks like all these companies he had started were funded by venture capital and I'm sure were paying/receiving interest. But it seems it wasn't an issue for MS and kothar to accept his money.

http://www.matrixpartners.com/entrepren ... ash-dahod/

Moiz_Dhaanu

Unread post by Moiz_Dhaanu » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:43 am

lawgraduate wrote:These ..

if Muhammed (s) wanted mountain would have turned into gold, but our prophet decided to live and die poor, dai who cant be example for his people is definately fraud. people who are paying single penny to this guy mufaddal is giving money for haram act, they are sponsoring an idol. cut down each and every kind of money supply to this maloon.

I am personally perfectly fine with bohra faith, but when I see these ayyashi I cant stand to be with them, this same problem I had with muhammed burhanuddin, his craze for birthdays and worldwide tours were completely opposite to his waez and preachings, one cannot keep double face, if you talk about panjatan you have to live and be example for the people. you can't fly around in jet flights while on other hand talk how Imam Ali use to wear clothes with 1000 patches. you cant ask people to cry on thirst and hunger of Imam Hussain while you are wearing 1 lakh worth Rolex and moving around in Bentley and rolls roys.
Please do not get SMB(RA) into this
Since no other DMBS followers are willing to defend the dignity of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA).. I would like to clear certain facts about the noble nature of 52nd dai.

SMB (RA) was very frugal with dawats expenses. In fact he even had controls in place to make sure that no members of his family had more being given to them(in terms of Waszifo) than what their seniority demanded.
But slowly the corporate culture and money minded behaviour creeped in once SMB grew very old..
It all started in his late 80's (people may remember) that His sons and brothers took over the running of dawat after Syedi Salehbhaisaheb(Late Muqasirsaheb) passed away.
Till Syedi Salehbhaisaheb was incharge of Dawat’s spending, everything was a good balance. The sabeel amount was in-line with the normal expectations of the people.
But once the Greedy Shehzadas(in the form of Al-wazarat) took over , they were constantly asking for more and more sabeel and other najwas (including out of proportion wajebaat).
They ran kind of a dual administration(in the form of Al-wazarat) in parallel to the True Dawat being done by Late Syedi Muqasir Saheb (he has the complete authority to do dawat by raza of Aqa moula)

They started making the Tanzeems more and more powerful . There was a time in Bombay that they even came door to door to find out how many earning members were present in family (this is even before ejamaat was introduced). I never understood the purpose of that exercise.

In fact people even might remember that there was quite an open difference of opinion between Late muqasirsaheb and alwazarat (run by Shz Qaid chor) about why the hard handedness in collecting Dawats Dues.
In fact on one of the threads , I remember someone saying as to how come these abdes were silent when the whole Alwazarat stood against Muqasir sahib.
Should’nt our imaan/deen have questioned the abrasive behaviour of these shehzadas against Late Muqasir sahib.
They should be counted as insignificant when compared to the 3 rutbas.
But alas , nobody spoke up at that time , and now we are bearing the repercussions of our laid back attitude.

Taking advantage of SMB’s(RA) growing age and peace loving nature, these Shehzadas literally went on a rampage (in the name of SMB(RA)) , by asking for astronomical ziyafat amounts.
There was time when ziyafat sharaf was given to those with character,neeyat and lifelong khidmat . But the shehzadas turned it around and sold the sharaf of ziyafats to whomsoever was willing to pay the highest.
What a shame!! … and these Kotharis too got their share of kickbacks from it.

In fact there were many instances when Aqa SMB(RA) personally accepted ziyafats from sincere but poor khidmatguzaars(without high najwas), but then behind the scenes, the greedy shehzaadas and badrimahal office bearers would forcefully extract big salaams from that unsuspecting mumin bhai , claiming that SMB(RA) wants him to do so much salaam since he wants him to become rich in future.
So please stop saying the SMB(RA) was the cause of all this corruption in the Bohra faith.
He never was in favour of so much High handedness in running dawat (if you don’t take thaali, No raza will be given for occasions..Only DMBS’s faulty dawat can think of such torture).
The root cause of all this Malice are the sons and Brothers of Yusuf Najmuddin and Shz Qaid chor and Al-wazarat, that he runs.

DMBS : Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhaisaheb

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:50 am

Moiz_Dhaanu wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:These ..

if Muhammed (s) wanted mountain would have turned into gold, but our prophet decided to live and die poor, dai who cant be example for his people is definately fraud. people who are paying single penny to this guy mufaddal is giving money for haram act, they are sponsoring an idol. cut down each and every kind of money supply to this maloon.

I am personally perfectly fine with bohra faith, but when I see these ayyashi I cant stand to be with them, this same problem I had with muhammed burhanuddin, his craze for birthdays and worldwide tours were completely opposite to his waez and preachings, one cannot keep double face, if you talk about panjatan you have to live and be example for the people. you can't fly around in jet flights while on other hand talk how Imam Ali use to wear clothes with 1000 patches. you cant ask people to cry on thirst and hunger of Imam Hussain while you are wearing 1 lakh worth Rolex and moving around in Bentley and rolls roys.
Please do not get SMB(RA) into this
Since no other DMBS followers are willing to defend the dignity of Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA).. I would like to clear certain facts about the noble nature of 52nd dai.

SMB (RA) was very frugal with dawats expenses. In fact he even had controls in place to make sure that no members of his family had more being given to them(in terms of Waszifo) than what their seniority demanded.
But slowly the corporate culture and money minded behaviour creeped in once SMB grew very old..
Moiz bhai with all due respect, please dont lie, this corporate culture is running from the time MB was in good health and he was giving waezes perfectly fine, if it was after his old age, I would not even blame him for any thing, when he saw things are not good under his nose, he had many years to declare this in public or take some strong action, but he remained silent, and he let his evil kids take complete control. this bad situation of bohra community didnt happened over night, this is happening from last 25 years, and no one was interested to do anything for it. even mazoon was busy building his house in Thane and sending his kids to America for higher education, dai is suppose to be a manager and he should be utilizing time in managing community affairs, but MB was so busy travelling world wide his kids got chance to spread their evil in saifi and badi mahal, so there is no point to defend MB specially when he is equally responsible for this bad state of community.....no one did any thing.

and now we have this yazid mufaddal sitting on our head, and all momeenin cant do any thing about it....

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:04 am

different colours for safai chitthi, paid sheikh pana and mullah pana, jet flights, cruising world wide, switzerland trips, hunting, reciting nikah after taking big amount, not giving raza for burial unless all sabeel is cleared, giving more and more power to Amils, throwing decent and alim scholars from jamiya, villas and bungalows in each and every countries, LIST IS TOO LONG, mufaddal is walking exactly on his father foot step. (he just added few things more like dabba, roti jhadu to this madness)

dont you know how many cars he had in his garage? if you dont know ask some one who works in saifi mahal.

was it all under pressure? was it all without his consent???????????????

can you deny these facts?

noor5253

Unread post by noor5253 » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:49 am

lawgraduate wrote:
Moiz_Dhaanu wrote: Please do not get SMB(RA) into this

Moiz bhai with all due respect, please dont lie, this corporate culture is running from the time MB was in good health and he was giving waezes perfectly fine, if it was after his old age, I would not even blame him for any thing, when he saw things are not good under his nose, he had many years to declare this in public or take some strong action, but he remained silent, and he let his evil kids take complete control. this bad situation of bohra community didnt happened over night, this is happening from last 25 years, and no one was interested to do anything for it. even mazoon was busy building his house in Thane and sending his kids to America for higher education, dai is suppose to be a manager and he should be utilizing time in managing community affairs, but MB was so busy travelling world wide his kids got chance to spread their evil in saifi and badi mahal, so there is no point to defend MB specially when he is equally responsible for this bad state of community.....no one did any thing.

and now we have this yazid mufaddal sitting on our head, and all momeenin cant do any thing about it....
LO-graduate.. you graduated from Khachrod?
From your past few posts, it seems you are one of the worst enemies of Dai and dawat.
You surely do come in the category of GooLaa Md, who spews venom day in day out.. But maybe you could be a notch worse than him, I think.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:51 am

^ kuch productive aur intelligent ho to bol warna bakwaas band kar, tere aka ki aisi taisi kardi hain, aur chahhiye to bol.
personal attack mujhe bhi karnaa aata hai, kahengaa to woh bhi dikha dunga.

I know MS abde will come up with nothing but personal attacks, I am waiting for KQ abde if they have some thing new to say

mufaddal aur uske gundo se koi ummeed nahi hain.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:58 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg ;-

ROLLS ROYCE GIFTED TO MUFFY BY SHK MURTUZA DAHODWALA OF USA.

For those who don't know. The white rolls royce car is called a Phantom. The meaning of phantom in dictionary: denoting a financial arrangement or transaction that has been invented for fraudulent purposes but that does not really exist.

So now you have a phantom inside a phantom. How appropriate. :)

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:20 pm

qjbj wrote:Wow....This Aarif fellow is a real character of ill repute. Looks like he is an expert con master. I guess having a rich brother who can bail him out helps. Looks like he is running a health care company now. But even here he is cheating people. I guess these are the types of people who get red carpet treatment in the MS camp.

http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/accessibl ... ngs-738864
Aarif's wife is originally a Jew (Yahudi) !!

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Tue Mar 03, 2015 4:36 pm

Her name is Cheryl Dahod and their house is under her name I think she is from Columbia
Cheryl Dahod
Spanish Teacher at Broward County Schools
Property Owner DAHOD,CHERYL

james

Unread post by james » Wed Mar 04, 2015 2:56 am

SBM wrote:Her name is Cheryl Dahod and their house is under her name I think she is from Columbia
Cheryl Dahod
Spanish Teacher at Broward County Schools
Property Owner DAHOD,CHERYL

You're one hell of a busybody.What purpose does posting about Aarif Dohad's private life serve the reforms that you seek of Dawoodi Bohra community? Get something more productive to do instead of incessant gossip all the time.