Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Qadir

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by Qadir » Sat Apr 04, 2015 4:18 am

Yes because Mufaddal Moula is Attracted to those happy mumin who are happy with their life and love maula.

Mufaddal Moula will never come to you even if you laugh 10 times more than that child.

alivasan

muffys new bayan script

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:03 am

Muffy was reading from new script blindly without thinking given to him by munafikin site muffy being doodh na dhoila..

ae haramkhoro ni jammat
ae haram ni rozi si bairi bachha palnar haramkhoro
me tamara akhri waqt ma avis ane haram ni kamai no hisab lais..tamne haram ni kamai si nijat dilawis..

Pin drop silence

Rozi kiwi hoi..haram ni na hoi..

LOok who is saying

alivasan

Re: muffys new bayan script

Unread post by alivasan » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:11 am

MUFFUS HEIGHT OF HYPOCRICY..MANY SCAMS ARE swept under carpet and abdes are told ALL IS WELL..ALL LOOKS WELL..SU ANI NIRALI SHAN CHE..scams to am dafnawi dai che.. words of CYRUS BROACHA..apnawala ni pol khol..gade hue murde ko jinda kar

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Apr 04, 2015 9:45 am

Mufaddal Moula will never come to you even if you laugh 10 times more than that child.
I do not want him to come any where near me because where ever he goes it costs thousands to those he goes near to.

DisillusionedDB

Re: muffys new bayan script

Unread post by DisillusionedDB » Sun Apr 05, 2015 12:38 am

alivasan wrote:Muffy was reading from new script blindly without thinking given to him by munafikin site muffy being doodh na dhoila..

ae haramkhoro ni jammat
ae haram ni rozi si bairi bachha palnar haramkhoro
me tamara akhri waqt ma avis ane haram ni kamai no hisab lais..tamne haram ni kamai si nijat dilawis..

Pin drop silence

Rozi kiwi hoi..haram ni na hoi..

LOok who is saying
What language ? When and where did he say this ?

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun Apr 05, 2015 2:02 am

A message to James and people who profess themselves similarly.

For the past 15 months you all have attacked vociferously with vehement slander, anger and jealousy the Mazoon-ul-Mutlaq of Syedna Burhanuddin RA for 50 years, Syedna Khuzama Qutbuddin TUS. When this dust of confusion settles for you all, I hope that you will have the good sense to seek forgiveness from Allah Tallah, His Wali: Imam uz Zaman and the 53rd Dai Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. The falsehood that you all are propagating should not put you in a position where your ego's do not allow you to seek forgiveness. You all will have to bear the consequence of your action and not the people who have misguided you.

I request you all to ponder for a bit, read your misaaq (when you gave it to SMB RA), take inspiration from it before getting tempted to immediately press the reply button on this post and twist my words left, right and centre.

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Sun Apr 05, 2015 3:56 am

rational_guy wrote: For the past 15 months you all have attacked vociferously with vehement slander, anger and jealousy the Mazoon-ul-Mutlaq of Syedna Burhanuddin RA for 50 years, Syedna Khuzama Qutbuddin TUS. When this dust of confusion settles for you all, I hope that you will have the good sense to seek forgiveness from Allah Tallah, His Wali: Imam uz Zaman and the 53rd Dai Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin TUS. The falsehood that you all are propagating should not put you in a position where your ego's do not allow you to seek forgiveness. You all will have to bear the consequence of your action and not the people who have misguided you.

I request you all to ponder for a bit, read your misaaq (when you gave it to SMB RA)
Maybe I should say the same to you about realizing your mistake and give misaq to Haq na Dai Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS).

If i talk about myself i gave my misaq directly to Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin last year on his first Eid e Gadeer E Khum misaq majlis as Dai.

Maybe you should open your eyes and find the path of Noor and Haq which will help you reach to your final destination i.e. jannat.

There is a prophecy that the rightful successor of a dai will only dafan him and no one has the right or power to do this task.

Same way mufaddal moula did dafan of syedna mohammed burhanuddin and KQ was sitting on his fitnati takht and doing falseclaims about him as dai.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:51 am

Qadir wrote:There is a prophecy that the rightful successor of a dai will only dafan him and no one has the right or power to do this task.
:?: :?: :?:
not all the Dai were buried by their Mansoos.

QutbiBohra

New Amir ul Jamea line up

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:02 pm

There will be Jamea exams in Surat right after Mumbai urus:

Menu card
New lineup for Jamea Amir
1. Ali Asger Kalimudding
2. Abbas Fakhrudin
3. Qaid Johar Izzuddin
4. Malik ul Ashter Shujauddin

Last name change ceremony for three new shahzada

Remarriage of Taha and Ibrahim. (Whose lucky brides)

Heard that two new apartment created in saifee mahal for fathers of nine kids. They will be kept there for purification.

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:25 pm

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
----------------------------------------------------
Kothari kids recieve.training from childhood and gradually master the art of looting
Bachhe Logo ko kaam me shaamil kiyaLaanat hai
Attachments
VID-20150405-WA0002.mp4
(10.29 MiB) Downloaded 2535 times

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:45 pm

Mehnat ki kamaee.

Some reason it reminds me of catfish, shit eater.

You all need to thank God for the opportunity of a 9 to , or whatever.

I am thankful my father worked to raise my family.

I have done the same as my father before me. Thank God for the favor.

Qadir

Re: New Amir ul Jamea line up

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:50 am

QutbiBohra wrote:There will be Jamea exams in Surat right after Mumbai urus:

Menu card
New lineup for Jamea Amir
1. Ali Asger Kalimudding
2. Abbas Fakhrudin
3. Qaid Johar Izzuddin
4. Malik ul Ashter Shujauddin

Last name change ceremony for three new shahzada

Remarriage of Taha and Ibrahim. (Whose lucky brides)

Heard that two new apartment created in saifee mahal for fathers of nine kids. They will be kept there for purification.
Thanks For Giving us the Good News.

We the people of surat were waiting for 5 years for imtehaan in surat.

May Allah Taala Grant Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin a Prosperous and Healthy life till Qayaamat.
Amin

Qadir

Unread post by Qadir » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:50 am

For now our dai will be once again happy after this hardships faced due to the fitnats of KQ.

rational_guy

Unread post by rational_guy » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:28 am

Sceptical wrote:
Qadir wrote:There is a prophecy that the rightful successor of a dai will only dafan him and no one has the right or power to do this task.
:?: :?: :?:

then according to your prophecy you and your type don't believe in Syedna Jalal (RA) because he was not present in his predecessor's janaza. This leads to the conclusion that you all dont believe in all duats after Syedna Jalal (RA).

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:47 am

rational_guy wrote:
Sceptical wrote: :?: :?: :?:

then according to your prophecy you and your type don't believe in Syedna Jalal (RA) because he was not present in his predecessor's janaza. This leads to the conclusion that you all dont believe in all duats after Syedna Jalal (RA).

Qadir bhai and myself are the followers of Sayedna Mufaddal Saifuddin. We beleive in only him. We do not have the need to beleive in anything else. The fact is that it was Sayedna Mufaddal who buried the last Dai and so this feat alone shows the haq . Let the KQ use the example of a long gone dai like Sayedna Jalal. We are taking examples of the current dai. Who is more famous Sayedna Mohammed Burhanuddin or Sayedna Jalal ? Whose burial is more important ? Just think you idiots.

mnoorani

Unread post by mnoorani » Mon Apr 06, 2015 3:59 am

Qadir wrote:For now our dai will be once again happy after this hardships faced due to the fitnats of KQ.
Contrary to your beleifs. Our Dai has always been happy. This is the greatness of Mufaddal Maula. He is the Dai of everyone so he does not let personal problems effect his life as he has to take care of his own community. When his father the last Dai lay seriously ill our Maula fullfilled the requests of the Sri Lanka Mumins by investing heavily in that country . So amongst many things our maula bought the most expensive peice of property in Sri Lanka so that his children can go there and get privacy. Our Maula is a world class traveller and a keen businessman, He is in touch with all the great leaders like Modiji and Baba Ramdev Ji and they all come to visit him themselves. Our Maula makes every occasion into a happy joyous occasion. Worldwide the shias mark Muharram with sadness and simplicity. But our Maula showed us the importance of being happy and there was best of the best items money could buy during Muharram , As special AC coach was made just like in cindrella cartoon and maula was using that show and importance and faakhir lifestyle even during the period of mourning as Imanm Hussain and his family,including an infant was mercilessly killed.Nut that was more than 1400 years ago. So we should not mourn anymore. To set a precedent our maula has allowed us to show our richness and to use the luxury available. Our Maula is happy because we want our maula to be happy.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:17 pm

watsup msg :

Another stupid justification of Muffy's daweedari by an abde...

Mola na picture ma one thing if you notice...... Would like to share that Burhanuddin Mola and Mufaddal Mola na paachhal same takiyo (pillow) muko che...... Kitna ishaaro hikmat na pehla sij hata !!
:lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 06, 2015 5:51 pm

THE LASHKAR ARRIVES IN RAUDAT TAHERA ON 14TH JUMADIL AAKHAR 1436

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Apr 06, 2015 6:19 pm

POLICE ME SETTING !! :lol: :lol:

P.R.O Members ( Rajkot ) Visit & Meet New Joint Commissioner MR. R.V.JOTANGIA Saheb

10th Jumadil Aakhar, 1436

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Apr 06, 2015 11:51 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:watsup msg :

Mola na picture ma one thing if you notice...... Would like to share that Burhanuddin Mola and Mufaddal Mola na paachhal same takiyo (pillow) muko che...... Kitna ishaaro hikmat na pehla sij hata !!

actually I have no doubt MB did nass on muffy, but again MB himself was mischief maker and his life shows it all.

ye ayyashiya karna MB himself taught to all his son, and muffy is just following his footstep.

KQ cant say this in open because if he do this all dai concept will fall in pieces, so no matter he will try to defend MB to portrait himself dai.

muffy is not doing anay thing new.....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Apr 07, 2015 5:51 pm

After jumping from one country to another, Muffy is now resting in the sprawling bungalow of Khandala which is spread over acres of land on a hilltop. Needless to say that his business is continuing even in Khandala as abdes from nearby places like Pune, Khopoli etc etc. are running there with fat envelopes !!

Akhtiar Wahid

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:51 am

these guys are living it up by bringing us down!

I have understood completely that all this heaven and hell theories are just a cover up to live an extravagant life on this planet Earth and make others live like their slaves.

These people are no different then Sheikhdoms and kingdoms.

alivasan

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:07 am

lawgraduate wrote:

actually I have no doubt MB did nass on muffy, but again MB himself was mischief maker and his life shows it all.

ye ayyashiya karna MB himself taught to all his son, and muffy is just following his footstep.

KQ cant say this in open because if he do this all dai concept will fall in pieces, so no matter he will try to defend MB to portrait himself dai.

muffy is not doing anay thing new.....

Agreed..muffy rot in lavish is nothing new to generation who has seen smbs ayyashis.jaisa baap waisa baita..gen - 1 are not surprised at muffys ayyashis..muffy should surely be in HSBC list of top 100 money launderers having black money parked in swiss bank but don't get axed till exposed by real modi not fake modi

think

Unread post by think » Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:07 am

Muffy may have the same type of pillow to rest his back but look closely at the other ishara" he is sitting on the left of dai Burhanuddin. If he was to be the haqiqi dai he would always be on the right hand of the dai Burhanuddin.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:16 pm

one thing I dont understand why these guys believes in Isharas?

I mean if muffy he was a DAI then just declare it in open why so much secrecy and ganda ganda isharas???? :roll:

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:36 pm

watsup msg :

Afzalus Salam,

Inshallah Aqa Mola Tus anqreeb ma ziyarat wastey Jamnagar, Ahmedabad, Hasanpeer and Mandvi padharse.

Jamnagar : 10.04.2015 till 13.04.2015.

Ahmedabad : 13.04.2015 till 17.04.2015.

Hasanfeer : 17.04.2015 till 20.04.2015.

Mandvi : 20.04.2015 till 23.04.2015.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:15 pm

Inshallah Aqa Mola Tus anqreeb ma ziyarat wastey Jamnagar, Ahmedabad, Hasanpeer and Mandvi padharse.
Should be re-worded as
Aqa Moula Tus ABDES/AMTES NEY LUTWA MATEY ZAROOR ANEY JALDI SEY JALDI Jamnagar,Anhmedabad,Hanspeer and Mandvi padarse

Jub SMS kaa Qaafla Aaye
Luteron ka Badsha Aaye

Bhago Abde Piyare Bhaago
Jis ney Ziyaarat kaa Dhong Rachaya
Dawaat kaa hee Mazaq Uraya
Khush rehna Deedar key Sahaare
Bhaago Abde Piyare Bhaago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGNJ1xnSEWI

abde53

Unread post by abde53 » Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:31 pm

^
Sbm Bhai
very appropriate if one can replace the picture of Gandhi, Nehru and put the pictures of 51-52-53 and Malik Chuster and Qaid Chor
doing Wadhwa in the film is also similar to Abde/Amtes doing Wadhawa to the SMS.
Intresting the film was Jaagte Raho but in this case it can be Sootey Raho

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:30 pm

Posting on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
--------------------------------------------------------
Marketing the farzando alongwith a heavy emotional dose of 52nd dai.
Attachments
AUD-20150409-WA0005.mp3
(2.77 MiB) Downloaded 1196 times

AgnosticIndian

Unread post by AgnosticIndian » Fri Apr 10, 2015 4:17 pm

Duh! The pillow was to show that Muffy was a Zada amongst the others present. They have to show the class difference. How can be sit on same looking chair as others