Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Kharas_Mithas
Posts: 54
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2014 11:20 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#451

Unread post by Kharas_Mithas » Fri May 15, 2015 1:58 am

GM, you have incredible abilities to bring up and write on high level issues which provides support to the reform movement. You need to control your behavior of cynicism, it brings down your credibility and people treat your posts nonsensical.
just a small piece of advise. if it matters !

QutbiBohra
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 am

Re: New Amir ul Jamea line up

#452

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Fri May 15, 2015 12:47 pm

QutbiBohra wrote:There will be Jamea exams in Surat right after Mumbai urus:

Menu card
New lineup for Jamea Amir
1. Ali Asger Kalimudding
2. Abbas Fakhrudin
3. Qaid Johar Izzuddin
4. Malik ul Ashter Shujauddin

Last name change ceremony for three new shahzada

Remarriage of Taha and Ibrahim. (Whose lucky brides)

Heard that two new apartment created in saifee mahal for fathers of nine kids. They will be kept there for purification.

QutbiBohra
Posts: 20
Joined: Tue Apr 16, 2013 1:46 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#453

Unread post by QutbiBohra » Fri May 15, 2015 12:50 pm

It happened.
Jafarus Sadiq is Imaduddin and Amirul jamea.
Taha is Najmuddin
Husain Burhanuddin

SBM
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#454

Unread post by SBM » Fri May 15, 2015 1:35 pm

QutbiBohra wrote:It happened.
Jafarus Sadiq is Imaduddin and Amirul jamea.
Taha is Najmuddin
Husain Burhanuddin
And
Muffadal=Fekuddin

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#455

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 15, 2015 4:38 pm

Kharas_Mithas wrote:GM, you have incredible abilities to bring up and write on high level issues which provides support to the reform movement. You need to control your behavior of cynicism, it brings down your credibility and people treat your posts nonsensical.
just a small piece of advise. if it matters !
I appreciate your criticism but at the same time I would like to point out that certain messages like the Supreme Court verdict was a forwarded message on whatsup messenger and I HAVE EXPILICITLY MENTIONED IT. It is upto the readers to draw their own conclusions on the said messages as the originator of the message is someone else and not me. At the same time, I am always ready for a debate on issues/topics which are penned by me. BTW, The resident abde on the forum seemed to have jumped the bandwagon too early without realising that it was a positive for his slave master although it is surprising that no Fateh Mubin was announced, it seems Muffy is too busy counting the green bucks :lol: :lol:

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#456

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri May 15, 2015 6:31 pm

Image

Image

RAM NAAM SATYA HAI !!

Image

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#457

Unread post by JC » Fri May 15, 2015 6:59 pm

Muffadal Dheelauddin .... :lol:

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#458

Unread post by JC » Fri May 15, 2015 7:02 pm

Muffadal Maula yay Shahzada Sahebo Nay Laqab atta farmaya chay ............... any khud nay kuneeyat aapi chay .............

Sagla mumeneen nay Mubarak anay mohana thajo ................... Maula anay Shahazada Sahebo Nay Hath Joree Nay Tahanee Arz Karyay Chay ................. Mubarak Maula Mubarak .......... Maula Maula Muffadal Maula, Mansoos Mansoos Al-Sadiq Mansoos ..........

JC
Posts: 1624
Joined: Wed Sep 29, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#459

Unread post by JC » Fri May 15, 2015 7:06 pm

Muffadal Maula yay Shahzada Sahebo Nay Aa Misl Barkash Atta Farmaya Chay:

Jaffar: BMW 7-Series
Hussain: Mercedes
Taha: Lexus

Mauala yay Khud Wastay Rolls-Royce Pasand Farmavee Chay ...........

MUBARAK, MUBARAK, MUBARAK .................. SAGLA MUMENEEN NAY MUBARAK ANAY MOHANA THAJO ........... MAULA MAULA

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#460

Unread post by rational_guy » Sat May 16, 2015 5:11 am

MS Surat visit is another money collection scheme:
Ikram Salaam: 21000
Zyafat: 11000

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#461

Unread post by true_bohra » Sat May 16, 2015 9:45 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
Kharas_Mithas wrote:GM, you have incredible abilities to bring up and write on high level issues which provides support to the reform movement. You need to control your behavior of cynicism, it brings down your credibility and people treat your posts nonsensical.
just a small piece of advise. if it matters !
I appreciate your criticism but at the same time I would like to point out that certain messages like the Supreme Court verdict was a forwarded message on whatsup messenger and I HAVE EXPILICITLY MENTIONED IT. It is upto the readers to draw their own conclusions on the said messages as the originator of the message is someone else and not me. At the same time, I am always ready for a debate on issues/topics which are penned by me. BTW, The resident abde on the forum seemed to have jumped the bandwagon too early without realising that it was a positive for his slave master although it is surprising that no Fateh Mubin was announced, it seems Muffy is too busy counting the green bucks :lol: :lol:
You are clever enough in changing topic. Isnt it?

Yes you mentioned it that it was a whatsapp message but dont you think that you should apply a little bit of brain if you have in seeing what the message is all about.

Or people in your contact are teasing you with your message forwarding abilities.. :lol:

Stay chill and think logical. Small piece of advice, it it matters...

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#462

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 16, 2015 4:20 pm

true_bohra wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: I appreciate your criticism but at the same time I would like to point out that certain messages like the Supreme Court verdict was a forwarded message on whatsup messenger and I HAVE EXPILICITLY MENTIONED IT. It is upto the readers to draw their own conclusions on the said messages as the originator of the message is someone else and not me. At the same time, I am always ready for a debate on issues/topics which are penned by me. BTW, The resident abde on the forum seemed to have jumped the bandwagon too early without realising that it was a positive for his slave master although it is surprising that no Fateh Mubin was announced, it seems Muffy is too busy counting the green bucks :lol: :lol:
You are clever enough in changing topic. Isnt it?

Yes you mentioned it that it was a whatsapp message but dont you think that you should apply a little bit of brain if you have in seeing what the message is all about.

Or people in your contact are teasing you with your message forwarding abilities.. :lol:

Stay chill and think logical. Small piece of advice, it it matters...
Where have I changed the topic ? I have strictly confined myself to the subject matter and regarding "people in my contact teasing me", just because there are spelling mistakes doesn't nullify the message, does it ?? Is it not a fact that Supreme Court has dismissed the appeal ? Ask your friends in saya/kurta/jhabba whether its true or not and then come again for another round debate.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#463

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat May 16, 2015 5:37 pm

JC wrote:Muffadal Maula yay Shahzada Sahebo Nay Aa Misl Barkash Atta Farmaya Chay:

Jaffar: BMW 7-Series
Hussain: Mercedes
Taha: Lexus

Mauala yay Khud Wastay Rolls-Royce Pasand Farmavee Chay ...........

MUBARAK, MUBARAK, MUBARAK .................. SAGLA MUMENEEN NAY MUBARAK ANAY MOHANA THAJO ........... MAULA MAULA
watsup msg :-

Today it will be a historical day in Dawat...

51/52/53 ma Dai na Shehzada sahebo Shafahi Imtehan ma Jalwanoma thasey.... Ameerul Jamea Shz Jafer us Sadiq BS Emamuddin ne aaje Shz Taha BS Najmuddin ye Talaqqi kari ne bethaya...

Mufaddal Mola jaha tashreef raakhta tha waha par Amirul Jamea Shz Jaffer us Sadiq BS Emamuddin ne bethaya..


Image

Image

Bohra spring
Posts: 1290
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:37 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#464

Unread post by Bohra spring » Sat May 16, 2015 8:03 pm

The 54th sultan in the making, sms has learnt very quick what SMB failed in.

Slowly get the public appreciate the rise of a new star so never do they claim there were no signs. The father son dynasty will go on for our lifetime.

This will only stop when the public gets fed up , and start saying our children are also born with brains, they can also excel in knowledge and theory, give them the same access and opportunity and they can outsmart your princes and princesses, and if allowed can be the better next diai. Selection of the most competent not bloodline.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#465

Unread post by true_bohra » Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:
true_bohra wrote: You are clever enough in changing topic. Isnt it?

Yes you mentioned it that it was a whatsapp message but dont you think that you should apply a little bit of brain if you have in seeing what the message is all about.

Or people in your contact are teasing you with your message forwarding abilities.. :lol:

Stay chill and think logical. Small piece of advice, it it matters...
Where have I changed the topic ? I have strictly confined myself to the subject matter and regarding "people in my contact teasing me", just because there are spelling mistakes doesn't nullify the message, does it ?? Is it not a fact that Supreme Court has dismissed the appeal ? Ask your friends in saya/kurta/jhabba whether its true or not and then come again for another round debate.
Ohh come on why you wanna loose it again. I didn't mention anything out the spellings. My argument was how can you believe the pic captured from a word file to be true which is not signed and sealed.

And btw which matter have supreme court have dismissed. Going by the content of your messages, does supreme court understand what is "Salwat nu jaman"

And ya one more thing...I do not have to ask my friends in saya and kurta for things like this. Allah has granted me a logical reasoning and enough knowledge to understand things like that. As of now you need to connect with your udaipuri friends that they shouldn't tease you with stuff like this

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#466

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 17, 2015 4:22 pm

true_bohra wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Where have I changed the topic ? I have strictly confined myself to the subject matter and regarding "people in my contact teasing me", just because there are spelling mistakes doesn't nullify the message, does it ?? Is it not a fact that Supreme Court has dismissed the appeal ? Ask your friends in saya/kurta/jhabba whether its true or not and then come again for another round debate.
Ohh come on why you wanna loose it again. I didn't mention anything out the spellings. My argument was how can you believe the pic captured from a word file to be true which is not signed and sealed.

And btw which matter have supreme court have dismissed. Going by the content of your messages, does supreme court understand what is "Salwat nu jaman"

And ya one more thing...I do not have to ask my friends in saya and kurta for things like this. Allah has granted me a logical reasoning and enough knowledge to understand things like that. As of now you need to connect with your udaipuri friends that they shouldn't tease you with stuff like this
You are deliberately stretching a nonsensical issue with the sole purpose of diverting people's minds from the real issues which I have been highlighting. You chose to pick up a stupid phrase and ignore the bulk of my other messages because you don't have the balls to defend them as they expose your corrupt and greedy master.

To all your nonsensical arguments, I am providing below the link which is self explanatory. Now go and pump air in Fuggas and celebrate Fateh Mubin for your master.

http://taxguru.in/wp-content/uploads/20 ... ru.in_.pdf

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#467

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun May 17, 2015 5:00 pm

HAVE YOU SEEN A CUCKOO CLOCK ? :lol: :lol:

Image

Image

rational_guy
Posts: 205
Joined: Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:21 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#468

Unread post by rational_guy » Sun May 17, 2015 9:10 pm

Dr. Martin Luther King when in prison in Birmingham Jail wrote that our society needed to repent - not merely for the hateful words of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.

HighFlyer
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:38 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#469

Unread post by HighFlyer » Sun May 17, 2015 11:52 pm

rational_guy wrote:Dr. Martin Luther King when in prison in Birmingham Jail wrote that our society needed to repent - not merely for the hateful words of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.
good post, and this is the sole reason why Imam(s) is still reluctant to come back, because good people are silent and they dont want to speak up yet.

true_bohra
Posts: 719
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 4:19 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#470

Unread post by true_bohra » Mon May 18, 2015 4:51 am

true_bohra wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote: Where have I changed the topic ? I have strictly confined myself to the subject matter and regarding "people in my contact teasing me", just because there are spelling mistakes doesn't nullify the message, does it ?? Is it not a fact that Supreme Court has dismissed the appeal ? Ask your friends in saya/kurta/jhabba whether its true or not and then come again for another round debate.
Ohh come on why you wanna loose it again. I didn't mention anything out the spellings. My argument was how can you believe the pic captured from a word file to be true which is not signed and sealed.

And btw which matter have supreme court have dismissed. Going by the content of your messages, does supreme court understand what is "Salwat nu jaman"

And ya one more thing...I do not have to ask my friends in saya and kurta for things like this. Allah has granted me a logical reasoning and enough knowledge to understand things like that. As of now you need to connect with your udaipuri friends that they shouldn't tease you with stuff like this
Ghulam Mohammed...Seriously are you fancying your cynicism...or tell me what are you upto by saying that I am diverting people's mind....aren't you doing the same...You invite for debates then I am debating with you on a simple subject...

and you talking of balls then I am having enough balls to expose you and your hate agendas. You are just here to gossip with the whatsapp messages without knowing the source of course and act womanish.

I cited out the mistakes in your whatsapp message and then you provided me the link...are you an educated illiterate that you posted the link without even reading it. You googled the same case with our community in subject and posted the link.

Read it out clearly that Commissioner of Income tax (CIT), Ujjain is appellant and Supreme Court of India is dismissing the appeal. Your Udaipuri friend who typed the word file fooled you or even he did not understand whose appeal has been dismissed.

So stop abusing us on your non sensical issues and get some real life if you can....

think
Posts: 1834
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#471

Unread post by think » Mon May 18, 2015 10:22 am

would not be surprized if such a case did come up in karachi or mumbai courts. an allegation on the kothar for collecting millions in the name of providing free food for the needy. This is a fraud and a case should be filed in the justice system of small towns of India , Pakistan and specially Africa.

KA786110
Posts: 360
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:20 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#472

Unread post by KA786110 » Mon May 18, 2015 12:33 pm

HighFlyer wrote:
rational_guy wrote:Dr. Martin Luther King when in prison in Birmingham Jail wrote that our society needed to repent - not merely for the hateful words of the bad people, but for the appalling silence of the good people.
good post, and this is the sole reason why Imam(s) is still reluctant to come back, because good people are silent and they dont want to speak up yet.
Indeed most of the time good people stick to their own business and remain silent. There is a phrase "silent majority"

anajmi
Posts: 13402
Joined: Wed Jan 10, 2001 5:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#473

Unread post by anajmi » Mon May 18, 2015 12:48 pm

The majority will always remain silent. It requires a vocal minority to get the job done. Do not bank upon the majority doing anything. The majority simply follows the leaders. If you want to overthrow the leaders, you need the right minority.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#474

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon May 18, 2015 4:03 pm

true_bohra wrote:I cited out the mistakes in your whatsapp message and then you provided me the link...are you an educated illiterate that you posted the link without even reading it. You googled the same case with our community in subject and posted the link.

Read it out clearly that Commissioner of Income tax (CIT), Ujjain is appellant and Supreme Court of India is dismissing the appeal. Your Udaipuri friend who typed the word file fooled you or even he did not understand whose appeal has been dismissed.

So stop abusing us on your non sensical issues and get some real life if you can....
The more you open your mouth the more you make a fool of yourself !! When you questioned the authenticity of the message, I provided a link confirming the same and when I provided the link you said that I had interpreted it wrongly as a defeat for your master inspite of very well knowing that I had already stated the contrary in my initial posts...

"The resident abde on the forum seemed to have jumped the bandwagon too early without realising that it was a positive for his slave master although it is surprising that no Fateh Mubin was announced, it seems Muffy is too busy counting the green bucks" :lol: :lol:

Nafisa
Posts: 245
Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:19 pm

Ayyash-ilm Dushman Dai, Mufaddal Saifuddin

#475

Unread post by Nafisa » Tue May 19, 2015 7:50 am

Only idiots cannot believe on the following Alavi formula of checking.

Someone asked Amir al Mumineen Ali ibn Abi Talib that number of fabricated Ahadith circulating. How can we judge which one is true or not. Amir al Mumineen provided him Mizaan. He said: compare it with the Quran, if it is contrary and repugnant to the injunctions then it is fabricated.
Likewise, character of Mufaddal is contrary to the practice and lifestyle of Natiq e Quran – Ahl al Bait. Mufaddal is Mujassam Shaitan.

We invite to worldwide contributors to present their views

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#476

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 19, 2015 4:31 pm

There is a Universal saying "CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME" but here it is 'DEEPAK TALEY ANDHERA"

On Behalf of Mufaddal Moula TUS Anjuman E Saifee Sri Lanka Donates towards Nepal Relief fund

1st Shaban, 1436
Location: Sri Lanka, Colombo, Red Cross Society


Image

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#477

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 19, 2015 5:07 pm

Baad as Salaam al Jameel,

Aljamea tus Saifiyah Annual examinations are being held in Surat.

Aqa Moula's (TUS) presence during the Imtehan itself speaks volumes as to the importance and significance of this great tradition.

Thousands of mumineen gather annually at Aljamea tus Saifiyah as they are blessed by the ILM of AALE MOHAMMED (AS) from the 'Aalim of Aale Mohammed SA.

Aljamea tus Saifiyah is the university where knowledge is imparted from an Islami Fatimi perspective as directed by al Quraan al Kareem and the irshaadat of Awliya ul Allah (AS).

Aqa Moula alDai alAjal Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin (TUS) has benevolently given Raza Mubarak for all mumeneen to participate in this imtehan. All mumineen can now participate in the imtihan quiz at www.talabulilm.net and partake the Barakaat of IMTEHAN ONLINE.

The online Imtehan will be available till 3rd Shaban al Kareem 1436.

Mumeneen can register themselves online and gather the barakaat and khushi of Aqa moula (tus)

THE IMTIHAN IS NOW AVAILABLE IN ENGLISH & FRENCH
The quiz will be live till 3rd Shaban al Kareem 1436.

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#478

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 19, 2015 5:09 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:Aqa Moula's (TUS) presence during the Imtehan itself speaks volumes as to the importance and significance of this great tradition.
Presence of a 7th Class fail definitely speaks volumes as to the importance and significance of this Imtehan ! :lol: :lol:

SBM
Posts: 6242
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#479

Unread post by SBM » Tue May 19, 2015 6:13 pm

Aljamea tus Saifiyah is the university where knowledge is imparted from an Islami Fatimi perspective as directed by al Quraan al Kareem and the irshaadat of Awliya ul Allah (AS).
Adam and TB
Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to make ROTI, Where does it say women to stay home and do TOPI GHUTWU and making RIDA?

ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#480

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue May 19, 2015 6:37 pm

SBM wrote:
Aljamea tus Saifiyah is the university where knowledge is imparted from an Islami Fatimi perspective as directed by al Quraan al Kareem and the irshaadat of Awliya ul Allah (AS).
Adam and TB
Can you please point where in the Quran Al Kareem it says how to make ROTI, Where does it say women to stay home and do TOPI GHUTWU and making RIDA?
It is told by "Natiq e Quran" who also happens to be "Haqiqi Kaaba" and "Ilahul Ard" !!