Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
think

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by think » Wed Jun 24, 2015 5:59 pm

the car in which muffy rode in karachi was sold 4 times over to different people. the crook took money from four different people and vanished with the money. He was right hand of muffy.

UnhappyBohra

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:06 pm

think wrote:the car in which muffy rode in karachi was sold 4 times over to different people. the crook took money from four different people and vanished with the money. He was right hand of muffy.
Sounds like an unlikely story. The man should be easy to trace and exposed.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:24 pm

think wrote:the car in which muffy rode in karachi was sold 4 times over to different people. the crook took money from four different people and vanished with the money. He was right hand of muffy.
This reminds me of an earlier incident in USA wherein Muffy was gifted a Rolls Royce by an abde but instead of accepting the gift he Phookofied on the car keys and gave it back to the abde as Barkat and in return took cash equivalent to the car's value because Muffy realised that he wont be able to ship the car back to India and even if he did so by bending some rules then too he would have to pay an exorbitant amount by way of Customs duty.

saminaben

Unread post by saminaben » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:32 am

It is shocking to learn that Mufaddal maula started this tradition of doing sajda to screen. He is clearly in the wrong on this.

But then, why am I shocked? I assumed it was women who started this. My bad, real bad. I should have known better.

Al-Noor

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:17 am

Just to give benefit of doubt...I really think she is just trying to sleep because she can't take muffy's crap any more. :lol:

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:05 pm

saminaben wrote:Image

It is shocking to learn that Mufaddal maula started this tradition of doing sajda to screen. He is clearly in the wrong on this.

But then, why am I shocked? I assumed it was women who started this. My bad, real bad. I should have known better.
What if she was in middle of tilawat and this was one of the sujood in the Quran?
Iqra, anyone?

Plus while i have heard the allegations there is no evidence provided of the sajda by Shz MS to the screen.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:13 pm

What if she was in middle of tilawat and this was one of the sujood in the Quran?
Iqra, anyone?
Very Weak argument since no one is allowed to do anything when the Mighty is being shown on TV. His deedar and Noorani Kalemat carries more Swab then reading or listening Quran according to Abdes/Amtes

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:20 pm

SBM wrote:
Iqra, anyone?
Very Weak argument since no one is allowed to do anything when the Mighty is being shown on TV. His deedar and Noorani Kalemat carries more Swab then reading or listening Quran according to Abdes/Amtes
adna_mumin you are obviously giving the woman benefit of doubt , understand

but let us be honest if what you say is true then one have falsely accused her....but if you did find out she was even mistakenly doing sajda to sms image ...would you stop and remind her what is shirk ? or you would then say it is ok to do what she is doing as she is not doing shirk...

is it common amongst abdes that when sms is giving a live orvideo sermon, people would careless and be worshipping the true God by reading quran or namaz !

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Thu Jun 25, 2015 3:52 pm

Bohra spring wrote:
SBM wrote: Very Weak argument since no one is allowed to do anything when the Mighty is being shown on TV. His deedar and Noorani Kalemat carries more Swab then reading or listening Quran according to Abdes/Amtes
adna_mumin you are obviously giving the woman benefit of doubt , understand

but let us be honest if what you say is true then one have falsely accused her....but if you did find out she was even mistakenly doing sajda to sms image ...would you stop and remind her what is shirk ? or you would then say it is ok to do what she is doing as she is not doing shirk...

is it common amongst abdes that when sms is giving a live orvideo sermon, people would careless and be worshipping the true God by reading quran or namaz !
A mumin can at anytime get the taufeeq and do sajda to Allah ta. Besides sitting in a masjid, even by listening to a kalaam in the majlis this act can be triggered.

It is in his/her own heart alone as to what was the niyyat and a observer simply cannot and should not make assumptions of another.

In scenarios like the above where there is definitely room for confusion and setting a wrong precedent, one can may be find out by talking and if found in fault, obviously explain. That is about it.

By the way, hurmat of a majlis of dawat is no less to feel thankful to the creator for making one mumin and of course bow down in sujood if one feels!

And that is where you and i may disagree so i will let you have your thoughts.

objectiveobserver53

Unread post by objectiveobserver53 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 5:38 pm

adna_mumin wrote:
saminaben wrote:Image

Iqra, anyone?

Plus while i have heard the allegations there is no evidence provided of the sajda by Shz MS to the screen.
Adna_mumin I am surprised that you are making excuses for the woman's sajda. Women and also many men do sajda to the screen, any time MS's picture first appears on the video. They also do it if they arrive late and the video is already playing. So not sure why you are trying to manufacture far-fetched excused for the woman's sajda....

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:32 pm

WATSUP MSG

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:58 pm

What is this bro G.M , a police mug shot ?

adna_mumin

Unread post by adna_mumin » Fri Jun 26, 2015 9:26 am

objectiveobserver53 wrote:
adna_mumin wrote: What if she was in middle of tilawat and this was one of the sujood in the Quran?
Iqra, anyone?

Adna_mumin I am surprised that you are making excuses for the woman's sajda. Women and also many men do sajda to the screen, any time MS's picture first appears on the video. They also do it if they arrive late and the video is already playing. So not sure why you are trying to manufacture far-fetched excused for the woman's sajda....
Not one excuse OO53.
If you read my next post i clearly clarified.
In scenarios like the above where there is definitely room for confusion and setting a wrong precedent, one can may be find out by talking and if found in fault, obviously explain.
I was only suggesting that merely looking at a picture assuming is being judgemental as there could be a variety of reasons a person can feel thankful and bow down. I highlighted 2-3 myself.

On the men and women coming and doing sajda to a screen while a video plays, well it should be explained to them(or may be in a bayaan) that if their niyyat is bowing down to Allah ta in Hamd of being present in that majlis, they are good.

Yes the need for a official take on this is felt among many seeing the circumspect behavior of (possibly) some over zealots.

alam

Unread post by alam » Fri Jun 26, 2015 11:38 am

Interesting when one - in this example Adna Mumin, takes a benign view, giving benefit of doubt to this sajda to TV MOVIE, everyone jumps on him. Isn't his response simply a measured response, rational and maybe that of a benevolent shafiq bawa. :)
After a while one gets tired of being the constant whip, and cant blame Adna Mumin for trying.
Let it be, forget the browbeating, and just move on to another topic.
Maybe Adna Mumin is just tired of seeing the negative in MS and his blind followerss and is simply making an effort to have a neutral response on this issue.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jun 26, 2015 5:17 pm

WATSUP MSG:

Mr. Amit, the pilot of Muffy's Chartered flight bows down at Mehsana airport during Muffy's 1 day hurricane visit to Surat.... Kindly note that in India the charges for chartered flights are a minimum Rs. 5 lakhs per hour !!..... Kiske baap ki Diwali ??

think

Unread post by think » Sat Jun 27, 2015 3:37 pm

rangeela, rangeela, rang ba ranga rangeela.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:19 pm

Looks to me like the man is checking Syedna's shoes because they might be white leather shoes which might look like socks. When one bows his eyes might not be at an angle. I might be wrong.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Sat Jun 27, 2015 4:27 pm

JavedJuma
You are not BOHRA why are you so concern about our community. If we start talking about Agha Khan and his life style you will start screaming hell
Your posts does not belong on this thread just stay on Islam today.

seeker110

Unread post by seeker110 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:06 pm

There are demons in all of the closets. It doesnt have to be a particular community. Its everywhere in all religions.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:48 pm

BEWARE MUMBAIKARS !! THE DON ARRIVES IN MUMBAI....... IN RAUDAT TAHERA DOING PALKHI ROUNDS

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:32 pm

Those are some space age white shinny shoes.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sat Jun 27, 2015 7:35 pm

[quote="ghulam muhammed"]WATSUP MSG:

Mr. Amit, the pilot of Muffy's Chartered flight bows down at Mehsana airport during Muffy's 1 day hurricane visit to Surat.... Kindly note that in India the charges for chartered flights are a minimum Rs. 5 lakhs per hour !!..... Kiske baap ki Diwali ??

With rates like Rs. 5 laks per hour I don't blame the pilot fellow to bend down.......he would even kiss MS knees for that kind of money.

JavedhJuma

Unread post by JavedhJuma » Sun Jun 28, 2015 1:33 pm

SBM wrote:JavedJuma
You are not BOHRA why are you so concern about our community. If we start talking about Agha Khan and his life style you will start screaming hell

Neither are you a bohora. You are abusing the bohora faith, Dai, Bohora culture, etc. So why are you here? Why don't you stay on Islam today? Your friends are not allowed to participate here because they share nothing with the bohoras, and they are abusive, I on the other hand, share some part of my faith (Ismailism) with the Bohoras. However, if it makes you a Bohora because you were born a bohora but despise everything the bohoras do, then it automatically disqualifies you as a Bohora. I can stay with them because we share some of our Imams, we respect bohora's culture (which you don't)......As regards Aga Khan and life style, yes I will start screaming because like everything you know zilch about him. You gutter people love to play with gunk and you get your gunk from sites which have been proved wrong but your dirty minds perseveres as they have no intelligencia. If you want to start screaming about my Imam, please be my guest and open a thread on Islam.

Thread here is Mufaddal Saifuddin. Stick to it. Do not derail.

fustrate_Bohra

Unread post by fustrate_Bohra » Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Today sahebo came for vajebaat and gave a long speech of how vajebaat is life and maal saviour. In his speech that idiot told if you don't pay vajebaat whole heartedly god will take revenge by making you ill and blah blah...

One more important thing, before talking crap this idiot told to not keep any of the phone in recording mode.

Am really frustrated as to why people are taking their shits seriously and pay them what they demand even if they are not capable of paying so.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:53 pm

^
FB you shouldn't listen to the blackmail/extortion tactics these Amil/kothar are throwing at you for more wajebaat. Next time they come around and mention not to record then that is exactly the time you should do a recording. Here is a Android app that will help in making this recording of you decide to choose to record.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... libi.alibi

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:04 pm

Hum Dekhenge

by Faiz Ahmed Faiz

Hum dekhenge
Lazim hai ke hum bhi dekhenge
Wo din ke jis ka wada hai
Jo lauh-e-azl mein likha hai

Jab zulm-o-sitam ke koh-e-garan
Rooi ki tarah ur jaenge
Hum mehkoomon ke paaon tale
Ye dharti dhar dhar dharkegi
Aur ahl-e-hakam ke sar oopar
Jab bijli kar kar karkegi

Jab arz-e-Khuda ke kaabe se
Sab but uthwae jaenge
Hum ahl-e-safa mardood-e-harm
Masnad pe bethae jaenge
Sab taaj uchale jaenge
Sab takht girae jaenge

Bas naam rahega Allah ka
Jo ghayab bhi hai hazir bhi
Jo manzar bhi hai nazir bhi
Utthega an-al-haq ka nara
Jo mai bhi hoon tum bhi ho
Aur raaj karegi Khalq-e-Khuda
Jo mai bhi hoon aur tum bhi ho

My Translation

We shall Witness
It is certain that we too, shall witness
the day that has been promised
of which has been written on the slate of eternity

When the enormous mountains of tyranny
blow away like cotton.
Under our feet- the feet of the oppressed-
when the earth will pulsate deafeningly
and on the heads of our rulers
when lightning will strike.

From the abode of God
When icons of falsehood will be taken out,
When we- the faithful- who have been barred out of sacred places
will be seated on high cushions
When the crowns will be tossed,
When the thrones will be brought down.

Only The name will survive
Who cannot be seen but is also present
Who is the spectacle and the beholder, both
I am the Truth- the cry will rise,
Which is I, as well as you
And then God’s creation will rule
Which is I, as well as you

https://ghazala.wordpress.com/2008/01/08/hum-dekhenge/

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:50 am

SBM wrote:JavedJuma
SBM bhai, with all due respect to you, i dont think this is "your" community either.

Again, with all due respect to you, you stopped being a Dawoodi Bohra Muslim when you decided to start Ramzan and celebrate Idd with non- Dawoodi Bohras Muslims.

the only linkage that you might have with the community now is the fact that you are born into a Bohra family. in your own words, you too have left the fold many years ago

And this is exactly what i wrote to admin about. Why do you have to bring in Prince Aga Khan into this? I find JJ far more mature a person to talk to than you. Atleast he does not go around flinging mud on all and sundry

zinger

Unread post by zinger » Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:53 am

alam wrote:Interesting when one - in this example Adna Mumin, takes a benign view, giving benefit of doubt to this sajda to TV MOVIE, everyone jumps on him. Isn't his response simply a measured response, rational and maybe that of a benevolent shafiq bawa. :)
After a while one gets tired of being the constant whip, and cant blame Adna Mumin for trying.
Let it be, forget the browbeating, and just move on to another topic.
Maybe Adna Mumin is just tired of seeing the negative in MS and his blind followerss and is simply making an effort to have a neutral response on this issue.

Alas Alam, i am coming to the conclusion that there is no room fo dignified debate and neutral viewpoints on this forum anywhere.

you do not have the luxury of keeping an open mind. you are either "With them" or "against them" and this holds true for both sides of the fence

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:49 am

Zinger
Atlest I am not a hypocrite like you who takes Misaq of SMS and sings praises of SKQ. putting two legs in two different boats.

Bohra spring

Unread post by Bohra spring » Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:12 am

Zinger who autnorised you to decide who is not a Bohra ? SBM is tribally a Bohra , attending the community facility or not does not determine ones Bohraness, if we let you get away with such comments next you will say SKQ is not a Dawood Bohra just because he has challenged son of SMB . Self crtiticsm is a human right .

With regards to JJ he needs to make his participation clear ...is he here to reform, defend or just chatter ? His views are they based on islamic , ismaili or secularism. Once he promotes a position he should have to stamina to take the commentary on the chin. ..

It is strange that some will be absolutely disrespectful to the companions or the diai, but the Prince is no go zone .