zinger wrote:Moiz bhai,
i do not remember Burhanuddin Maula's riwayat which you mentioned, but im sure it is true.-------that is what i mean by having the luxury of keeping an open mind
Moderator: Repeated quote has been deleted but reference is left
You can easily make out from all my previous posts to you and to others on this Forum that i do not believe in DMBS, but i do believe in Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin(RA).
I am not against simple reforms but i am not with the reformists...
The Reformists became what they are today becoz they did not like what YN and his gang started to force on the gullible bohras.
Can't blame them , since they are misinformed that the Dai was the one who was supressing them..it was actually a "fitnat" of YN.
I am here only to show the stupid ways and occult practices which have been started by late YN and his brothers and sons and son-in-laws(DMBS)..
If you ever read SKQ' side philosophy , you will realize what true Dai and fatemi dawat which the Imams wanted is and should be.
Well below should be able to tell where i stand :
• I staunchly believe in the Dai Rutba and his spiritual importance
• I staunchly believe in the Mazun Rutba and his spiritual importance , and believe that Mazun is way above Muqasir Rutba
• I believe that Dai is master of the 2 rutbas..and not any shehzada. Nobody and i mean nobody (not even a self proclaimed mansus) can berate a mazun or muqasir
• I believe God is merciful and does not wish to punish ppl for not making Roti and not taking Thaali (as how DMBS and his clergymen want us to believe )
• I think the importance given to Kothar is way over the line...they hold no importance in our najaat/salvation..no need to fear them.
• I think the Raza system from aamils is also way over done by current DMBS kothar
• I believe corruption holds no place in Dawat ..if you see somebody high up in the ranks involved in corruption, then no matter who he is , he is not going to take u to heaven
• I believe in Reasoning and no matter what the bhaisahebs may force or tell you , but there is no compulsion in Deen "La ikraaha fid-deen"
• I believe there is full fledge GULOO(giving more importance to a rutba then what its supposed to get) going on in DMBS dawat..We all saw how the Sons of Burhanuddin moula (RA) started doing Guloo in his shaan at the later stages of his life , I think it was all a precursor(master game plan) to achieve what they (DMBS henchmen) wanted abdes to do for him(DMBS) when he got on the seat of Dai(by force). The sad part is that they succeeded in it.
Being Dawoodi Bohras does not guarantee you are a mumin(a good example is the complete Kothar)...
Mumins before Syedna Dawood(RA) were not called Dawoodi bohras. But they were still mumin, since they followed the true Dai and Imam of their time
I do want to be a true mumin ...and i dont think i will negotiate anything which comes in my way of becoming a mumin.
To answer your question, "what side of the fence are you on? are you a devout Dawoodi Bohra or are you openly a Reformist Bohra?"..
My answer is "I am born a Dawoodi Bohra and my aim is to be a better mumin
is called Amirul-Mumineen
and NOT Amirul-Dawoodi Bohra nor Amirul-Abde
DMBS = Dawedaar Mufaddal Bhai Saheb
YN = Yusuf Najmuddin (father in law of DMBS)