Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#841

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:08 pm

MUFFY IN MOMBASA.... ABDES IN THE FRONT ROW DOING SAJDA TO THEIR DEMI-GOD !!

Image



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#842

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:10 pm

watsup msg

Forwarded as Received :

MUFFY AND HIS ABDES WITH THEIR ANTICS IN MOMBASA

Jamea na Talabat Burhani Masjid na saamne Creek cross kari Mola TUS ne SALAAMI aapi rahya.... Mola TUS Qasar ni balcony ma thi SALAAMI dai rahya che....


Image

Image

Image

Image



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

#843

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:20 pm

Slaves :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Very sad indeed.


Did anyone notice the reaction of the person operating motor boat.



Dumbledore
Posts: 275
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2014 12:30 am

#844

Unread post by Dumbledore » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:35 pm

Looking at the last photo...i thought they are in some flood affected areas waiting for food packets or helicopter to rescue them.



qjbj
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm

#845

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:50 pm

MS is at the old Mombasa big masjid. This is a family re-union trip with MS wife visiting his Mombasa gunda Kauser fitnati.

Those stupid abdes are in shark infested waters.
Last edited by qjbj on Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#846

Unread post by Al-Noor » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:51 pm

I think there is no hope for majority, minority in Bohras have already seen light and they are already packing bags to move away from this madness.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#847

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 14, 2015 6:41 pm

BEHIND EVERY "UNSUCCESSFUL" MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN..... Here we have the daughter of the MAIN Fitnati, Yusuf Najmuddin...

Everywhere it is the man who holds the umbrella for a woman.... no prize for guessing who wears pants in the house !! :lol:

Image



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#848

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Aug 14, 2015 7:05 pm

A SPECIAL "MAC MUFFY" BURGER TO BE SERVED IN EVERY ZIYAFAT

Image



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#849

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:06 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:BEHIND EVERY "UNSUCCESSFUL" MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN..... Here we have the daughter of the MAIN Fitnati, Yusuf Najmuddin...

Everywhere it is the man who holds the umbrella for a woman.... no prize for guessing who wears pants in the house !! :lol:

Image
oh she looks good I wonder if she ever made 1 roti in her entire life. and what are those shopping bags? now all ades knows their mother (bu sahaba) is a shopaholic LOL

I dont see any spirituality in both of them, they look like corporate people they just have replaced saya kurta instead of business suits.
:lol:



Mkenya
Posts: 373
Joined: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:16 am

#850

Unread post by Mkenya » Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:49 am

COASTWEEK is a weekly newspaper published in Mombasa, Kenya which focuses on news of the Coast Province.
Appearing in this week's issue is a news item which I am sure is paid for by the Mombasa Jamaat. Its verbose
content and lavish praise for SMS and in a geographical context of no consequence to Kenya is an overkill. To extract
so much mileage from his visit at the invitation(?) of the Egyptian Government is intended to portray SMS as a roving
ambassador, a humanist, a visionary, on the world's stage. I wait with baited breath when gets nominated for a
Nobel Prize!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin
Attends Inauguration Of New Suez Canal

Coastweek -- On the personal invitation of the President and the Government of Egypt, His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin participated in inauguration of new Suez Canal which is believed to symbolise the development and progress of Egypt. While speaking about the new Suez Canal, His Holiness commented that: The Canal is the miracle of mankind which should be venerated rightfully.

Looking from a bird’s eye view from an aircraft, it seems to be a desert. But now, it seems like it has come alive.

All this is due to the taufeeq from Allah and the hard work put in by the people of Egypt who have indeed made the impossible possible!

Referring to the economic benefits of the Canal, Syedna said:"Egypt has benefited from its strategic and geographical location.
"Now, due to the new Suez Canal, it has become a center for international trade and business, as it offers favourable opportunities for commerce."

Praising president Abdel Fattah al- Sisi, Syedna Saifuddin asserted: al-Sisi, apart from being the President of Egypt, is also an upcoming leader in the Arab and Islamic world.
Due to his unique leadership qualities, he is being looked upon by world leaders as a symbol of change and progress.
Achieving such an impossible goal in a short period of time, that to in times of political trials and tribulations, proves President al-Sisi’s will and determination for the prosperity of Egypt. In spite of all the challenges, Egypt under his leadership has achieved its goals, paving the way for being a developed and self reliant nation.



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#851

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Aug 15, 2015 3:11 am

I was looking at pics on zeninfosys and how qutbuddin shaheed roza is been renovated and road is taken in, at the first glance it looks like wow community is moving ahead and things are getting better and how every bohra masjid looks clean and good.

but if you look closer this is all marketing techniques, I personally know 100s of family in Ahmedabad who live miserable life in Ahmedabad they don't have good house or a better job most poor guys are either driving rickshaw or do some small things. they dont get any help, dabba is paid, school is paid , mostly depends on civil hospital of government for medical.

while live people are in such bad shape crores are spent on mausoleum? why is that? simple because it brings revenue for kothar, thousands of people visit these roza and kothar is just worried about increasing capacity of these places to increase revenue, this is just like how corporate world works profit is every thing for them.

there is no spirituality in this progress, though it looks good in picture but the ground reality is really ugly and unislamic. true leader should be worried about improving living conditions of his people and not to just generate more revenues.
Attachments
13-08-2015-287977-dsc0701.jpg



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#852

Unread post by Al-Noor » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:58 am

Watch new movie bangistan, portraits leaders like muffy well. :lol:

watch full movie here



http://hindimovies.bollyv4u.com/watch-bangistan.php



New
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 pm

#853

Unread post by New » Sat Aug 15, 2015 11:10 am

Muffy's 1st Law:
If anything can go wrong with Abdes. it will go wrong when a phoonk is blown.

Muffy's 2nd Law:
If any money can be collected from Abdes, Muffy will be the first one in line after the Income Tax Officer.

Muffy's 3rd Law:
If any brain can be washed, it will be from an Abde.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#854

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:22 pm

PHOONK IN MOMBASA !!

Image



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#855

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:28 pm

GUESS WHAT ???....... THIS MAN IS GOING TO MASJID FOR PRAYERS !!

Huzurala Tus Lead Zohar Ashr Namaaz Yaumul Jumoa in Mombasa

29th Shawwal, 1436
Location: Kenya, Mombasa, Burhani Masjid


Image

Image

Image

Image



seeker110
Posts: 1724
Joined: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:01 am

#856

Unread post by seeker110 » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:38 pm

can the 8 member band play "Ghanu Jivo". Photo Opp.,



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#857

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Aug 17, 2015 7:14 pm

Asaram Bapu---- Arre yaar, maine to ab tak sirf Rs.15,000 crore apne chelo se LOOTE hai aur main andar hu !! Ye Muffy mere pados mein kab ayega ? Usne to mujhse kai zyaada LOOTE hai apne abde se, kab tak intezar karvayega yaar ?? :lol: :lol:


Image



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#858

Unread post by Al-Noor » Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:45 pm

rofl :lol:



AMAFHH
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 am

#859

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:16 am

Mkenya wrote:COASTWEEK is a weekly newspaper published in Mombasa, Kenya which focuses on news of the Coast Province.
Appearing in this week's issue is a news item which I am sure is paid for by the Mombasa Jamaat. Its verbose
content and lavish praise for SMS and in a geographical context of no consequence to Kenya is an overkill. To extract
so much mileage from his visit at the invitation(?) of the Egyptian Government is intended to portray SMS as a roving
ambassador, a humanist, a visionary, on the world's stage. I wait with baited breath when gets nominated for a
Nobel Prize!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin
Attends Inauguration Of New Suez Canal

Coastweek -- On the personal invitation of the President and the Government of Egypt, His Holiness Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin participated in inauguration of new Suez Canal which is believed to symbolise the development and progress of Egypt. While speaking about the new Suez Canal, His Holiness commented that: The Canal is the miracle of mankind which should be venerated rightfully.

Looking from a bird’s eye view from an aircraft, it seems to be a desert. But now, it seems like it has come alive.

All this is due to the taufeeq from Allah and the hard work put in by the people of Egypt who have indeed made the impossible possible!

Referring to the economic benefits of the Canal, Syedna said:"Egypt has benefited from its strategic and geographical location.
"Now, due to the new Suez Canal, it has become a center for international trade and business, as it offers favourable opportunities for commerce."

Praising president Abdel Fattah al- Sisi, Syedna Saifuddin asserted: al-Sisi, apart from being the President of Egypt, is also an upcoming leader in the Arab and Islamic world.
Due to his unique leadership qualities, he is being looked upon by world leaders as a symbol of change and progress.
Achieving such an impossible goal in a short period of time, that to in times of political trials and tribulations, proves President al-Sisi’s will and determination for the prosperity of Egypt. In spite of all the challenges, Egypt under his leadership has achieved its goals, paving the way for being a developed and self reliant nation.
By Praising a Firoun of this time one can easily know the character of M.S , and how he is Using Islam for he's worldy desires



AMAFHH
Posts: 273
Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:19 am

#860

Unread post by AMAFHH » Tue Aug 18, 2015 7:22 am




think
Posts: 1811
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#861

Unread post by think » Tue Aug 18, 2015 12:00 pm

when will the bohri mumin realize that this muffy is all dhong. the money he pulls is spent lavishly by his propoganda machinery, to make certain he is always looked upon as a healer,. the truth is that none cures but Allah.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#862

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Aug 18, 2015 3:28 pm

LOOK AT THE IRONY...CELEBRATING "INDEPENDENCE DAY" BY PROUDLY DISPLAYING PHOTOGRAPHS OF THE SLAVE MASTER !!

69th Independence Day of India Celebration in M.S.B. Bhopal

1st Zilqad, 1436
Location: MP, India, Bhopal


Image



dawedaar
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:40 pm

#863

Unread post by dawedaar » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:44 am

Off lately, the abdes have coined a new term - 'Maula toh Maula che' which has become a kind of signature in all abde communication such as whatsapp messages regarding anything Maula etc. Wonder how this started!



alam
Posts: 712
Joined: Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:15 pm

#864

Unread post by alam » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:23 pm

It started when muffy became Mansoos and repeatedly said "Husain toh Husain Che" and kept repeating that over and over again. It became his signature phrase - and now like a meme, it's gone viral.



SBM
Posts: 6198
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#865

Unread post by SBM » Wed Aug 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Moula tau Moula chey but kewa ghazab naa More La chey :D :D



asad
Posts: 777
Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

#866

Unread post by asad » Wed Aug 19, 2015 11:18 pm

They have coined a signature nara for new Morela, "Moula Moula Mufaddal Moula".

Just see how MS enjoys his slaves chanting his name.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#867

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Aug 20, 2015 5:06 pm

MUFFY MUST BE HOLDING THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD FOR CELEBRATING THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF BIRTHDAYS IN A YEAR.... THE LATEST IS HIS BIRTHDAY ACCORDING TO THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR !!

Mohammadi Mohallah Karachi FMB thaali on eve of Aali Qadr Moula T.u.s Birthday night

5th Zilqad, 1436


Image

Image



UnhappyBohra
Posts: 552
Joined: Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:23 pm

#868

Unread post by UnhappyBohra » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:14 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:MUFFY MUST BE HOLDING THE GUINESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORD FOR CELEBRATING THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF BIRTHDAYS IN A YEAR.... THE LATEST IS HIS BIRTHDAY ACCORDING TO THE GREGORIAN CALENDAR !!

Mohammadi Mohallah Karachi FMB thaali on eve of Aali Qadr Moula T.u.s Birthday night

5th Zilqad, 1436


Image

Image
Brightly colored wrappers. Same old tasteless c34p.



Al-Noor
Posts: 1075
Joined: Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:55 am

#869

Unread post by Al-Noor » Fri Aug 21, 2015 2:26 am

wow this guy is a party animal he loves parties.... :lol:

on serious note instead of celebrating his own birthday again and again why not celebrate ahlul bayt and Imammain birthdays we have birth date available for all of them. but for that you need respect and love for them, which this muffy lacks, he is too self centric.



alivasan
Posts: 338
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

#870

Unread post by alivasan » Fri Aug 21, 2015 4:30 am

Al-Noor wrote:
ghulam muhammed wrote:BEHIND EVERY "UNSUCCESSFUL" MAN, THERE IS A WOMAN..... Here we have the daughter of the MAIN Fitnati, Yusuf Najmuddin...

Everywhere it is the man who holds the umbrella for a woman.... no prize for guessing who wears pants in the house !! :lol:
Muffy kare to RASLILA with ZOHRI (betterzehri) aam admi khare to character dhila. Wow Hypocrite babes

Image
oh she looks good I wonder if she ever made 1 roti in her entire life. and what are those shopping bags? now all ades knows their mother (bu sahaba) is a shopaholic LOL

I dont see any spirituality in both of them, they look like corporate people they just have replaced saya kurta instead of business suits.
:lol: