Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
Admin

Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by Admin » Tue Dec 30, 2014 3:24 pm

Please post relevant items here starting Jan 1, 2015.
Here's a link to the previous thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=9106

mufaddali53

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:23 pm

Maula-for-Website.jpg

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Wed Dec 31, 2014 3:38 pm

mufaddali53 wrote:
Maula-for-Website.jpg
too much Photoshoped, but again thanx for reminding who is SMS :mrgreen:

HAPPY NEW YEAR - 2015

nomoneybohra

Unread post by nomoneybohra » Wed Dec 31, 2014 10:59 pm

Urus Mubarak contribution collection

Afzalus Salaam,

With reference to Janab Aamil Saheb's email calling all Singapore Mumineens to contribute towards niyaaz khidmat being done in Mumbai for the mumineen attending the Urus Mubarak Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin (RA), please note that we will have a booth in the masjid to facilitate the collection of this contribution.

All mumineen are hereby requested to please offer their contributions at this collection booth.

Mumineen may either offer their contribution in cash (units of S$110) or may even register their niyyat for the contribution amount. Members will contact them in the first week of Jan 2015 for collection.

•12mi Raat Rabi-ul-Awwal (Thursday – 1st Jan 2015) - Eid-e-Miladun Nabi (SAW) Raat Majlis
•All Raats from 2nd to 5th Jan - Khatmul Quran Majlis
•16mi Tarikh Rabi-ul-Awwal (Tuesday – 6th Jan 2015) before and after Waaz

Bohras welcome 2015 with more collections

mukhlis52

Unread post by mukhlis52 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:20 am

Are these contributions mandatory failing which your Bohra membership will be revoked or are these voluntary?

Admin

Unread post by Admin » Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:59 am

Posting this on behalf of Ghulam Muhammed:
Attachments
VID-20150101-WA0002.mp4
(10.08 MiB) Downloaded 30533 times

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Fri Jan 02, 2015 2:35 pm

Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Friday met the head of Dawoodi Bohra community Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin who pledged support to the government's initiatives like Swachh Bharat and Make-in-India.

During the meeting, Modi sought participation of the Bohra community for Swachh Bharat campaign which is on in about 400 districts of the country. The Prime Minister suggested the community should initiate Swachhta Abhiyaan competitions among schools in these districts and award the best-performing schools through the creation of laboratories or computer resources, a PMO statement said.

Syedna Mufaddal Saifuddin appreciated the Prime Minister's efforts to take India forward and pledged the community's support to his initiatives, the statement said.

The Dawoodi Bohra community, which was traditionally a trading community but has now made great progress in the manufacturing sector, also pledged its support to the 'Make in India' initiative of the Prime Minister, it said.

The community has expressed keenness to establish a smart city in Mumbai. The Prime Minister offered all support to this endeavour. Maharashtra Chief Minister Devendra Fadnavis, who was present on the occasion, also assured all support to the venture.

The Prime Minister also asked for suggestions from the community for the forthcoming union budget, given their vast experience, particularly in bringing about positive results in health and education sectors, the statement said.
Modi recalled his long and warm association with Syedna Mohammed Burhanuddin, the former religious head of the Dawoodi Bohra community, who had passed away last year.

http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-pm ... ty-2049140

http://www.newkerala.com/news/2015/fullnews-739.html
Attachments
modi-1420222267.jpg

JC

Unread post by JC » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:32 pm

More TAXES for Bohras .............. new units will be 'offered' not only in India but abroad to fill the coffers of Modi under these two schemes ............ Good Luck Abdes/Amtes .... :cry:

Modi has learnt how Muffy and QJoker 'loot' the community; so now he is proposing 'direct taxes' for himself via these goons ............... goons will oblige ... :roll:

fiate2000

Unread post by fiate2000 » Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:24 pm

goons will (HAVE TO) oblige ….because if they don't then 'Ghar Waaspi is in order' …. both ways 'BOHRAS' are trapped :lol: (with all due sympathy to reformist brothers).

Modi has learnt how Muffy and QJoker 'loot' the community; so now he is proposing 'direct taxes' for himself via these goons ............... goons will oblige ... :roll:[/quote]

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:49 am

on other website Mr Taizoon writes this and he calls every one to come forward leave their current life and support SKQ. now my Question is why SKQ remained silent and hide behind curtains for 50 years? why he didnt open his mouth long back? today he is again hiding in Thane under strict police protection enjoying financial stability from the money he invested in USA stock market which he invested by different hedge funds in USA, but he wants every one else to leave their stable life and struggle for his daiship, I think its best for all to do what is best for them and not best for some individuals like SKQ him self. these gujys are like snake and they keep changing their skin depending upon the situation , dont get into emotions, ISLAM is from ALLAH and if you are praying to him sincerely he will accept every amal of yours if your deen and faith has wilayat of MUHAMMED(S) and his familly.

this is Mr taizoon post

Hide Behind The Mufaddalis

So many who believe in Syedna Qutbuddin TUS are still not wanting to come out in public. In India and other places where they could be faced with physical harm from the Mufaddalis, that is understandable. But even in the West, these “believers” are still going to the Mufaddali majlises and namaaz. Most have not given misaaq to Syedna Qutbuddin. For those who are unaware, without misaaq your deeds – amal – are not counted. Your namaaz and roza are for nothing. And many still even pray namaaz behind Mufaddali aamils – your namaaz does not count and neither does your imaamat namaaz!

So what are you afraid of?! Losing your social status? Losing your “good name”? So this religion is just a social club? Apparently so for many. Then remember, you will reap what you sow.

Come out in public, like I have – hold your name high so that all can see that you are a follower of the 53rd Da’i al Fatemi Syedna Khuzaima Qutbuddin. I had encouraged everyone to voice their concern during the zahir-batin website in 2003. But nobody – nobody opened their mouth. Now this is the last chance that you have – before God himself decides your fate. You don’t need to be a hero; you just need to be a human being with a conscience.

Written by Taizoon H. Shakir, January 3, 2015.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:52 am

I personally dont believe in SKQ or SMS nor I have given misaq to them neither I will, but since we all need a community for social life I will stick to one of them. I dont need them for jannah, QURAN and SUNNAH is enough for me.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:20 am

What world do you live in ?? No such word exists in Dawat ni zaban! :roll:
mukhlis52 wrote:Are these contributions mandatory failing which your Bohra membership will be revoked or are these voluntary?

qutub_mamajiwala

Unread post by qutub_mamajiwala » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:25 am

it is ofcourse voluntarily made compulsory

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:40 pm

Muffy went to meet Modi at the governor's bungalow (Modi didn't come to Saifee Mahal) in order to appease him, drape a shawl and ask for favours. The Marketing team of Muffy has indulged in a mass propaganda thereby saying that Modi had "Specially" come for SMB's urus whereas the fact remains that he was in the city to attend a public function, the date of which was finalised much before and the gullible abdes have bought this story and termed it as "Mola ni azeem shaan" !!

Note:- Meeting Modi on Eid-e-Milad day was so very important for Muffy that he didn't have time to prepare the customary bayan hence he played an old recorded bayan of SMB.

Truth-Prevails

Unread post by Truth-Prevails » Mon Jan 05, 2015 12:52 am

Abuzer

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by Abuzer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 1:36 am

Fat tummy jamiya students singing song on saify mahal ...

amazingly they sit in front of empty SMB chair and do sajda to it. stretching bit tooooooo far?

I think this is because they believe soul of person who recently passed away comes back to the place he use to spend his most time. (this is what I heard some where)

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXctOwYFVU4

Sabar

Unread post by Sabar » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:42 pm

http://indianexpress.com/photos/picture ... nity-head/

Looking at these photos makes my stomach churn. What sane minded son let alone a Dai! would allow the first Urus of this father be turned into a political rally for none other than the BJP! Just last month the RSS announced they wanted to convert bohras, and now MS is inviting them open arms allowing them to do speeches in Saifee Masjid! How can he let these people touch let alone kiss the zahris of his fore fathers. While bohras are queuing for hours in the baking sun, these menace to muslims are laughing away, another “10 lahks votes in the bag”. I love the second picture of MS waited behind fadnavis, so much for preaching “Dunya na pachal nai thaw”.
I wonder if he made his hands namaazi after the hand shake, you would never be able to guess this was Buhannudin mola ra’s Urus, it scares me to think how far we have come in just 1 year!

kimanumanu

Unread post by kimanumanu » Tue Jan 06, 2015 8:45 pm

Re-posting from another thread:

Indresh Kumar (http://www.deccanherald.com/content/412 ... s-rss.html) attended the Urus waaz today and spoke for a good few mins before the waaz started.

mufaddali53

Re: Saifee Mahal - The Inside Stories

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Wed Jan 07, 2015 12:40 am

Abuzer wrote:Fat tummy jamiya students singing song on saify mahal ...

amazingly they sit in front of empty SMB chair and do sajda to it. stretching bit tooooooo far?

I think this is because they believe soul of person who recently passed away comes back to the place he use to spend his most time. (this is what I heard some where)

ALLAH KNOWS BEST

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IXctOwYFVU4
Hahaha! What a bunch of morons! They chastised people for doing sajda to mazoon of Burhanuddin Mola but it's okay to do sajda to an empty chair of Burhanuddin Mola! I thought I had seen it all! OMG

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:50 pm

:D
Attachments
Where_are_you_eloping_after_robbing_us__Kahan_Hamne_Khali_Kari_Ne_Sidhara__hd720.mp4
(5.16 MiB) Downloaded 27474 times

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Fri Jan 16, 2015 4:14 pm

SMS asking all the Abdes to come back from Kuwait. i wonder if they all return how would he get Ziyaafats in Kuwait and Dubai.. Listen to him
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5j_DRSpHFJA

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Fri Jan 16, 2015 6:11 pm

Baad Assalamil Fakhir,
Mashaikh ul Kiram
Aayanul Jamaat.
Shabab ane Toloba na members
Va saghla mumeneen bhaiyo ane behno.

Aa mubarak aiyam ma khaleej ni jameat ma tamam mumineen Faizul Mawaid Al Burhani ni barakat si mehrum na rahe, ye waste aa week ma saaye karwanu farman che.

Bahrain ma 24 mi R.Awwal, 14th Jan, ek ek ghar ma thaali Pohanchavani che.
Aap saghla si iltemas che ke aa khair na kaam ma madad kariye ane Aali Qader Moula (tus) na dil ne khush karye.
Je saghla aa khidmat ma shamil thai ehno report photo saathe mokalvano che.

Menu calender mutabiq, Gakher, mumenaat baheno potana haatho si banavse. Insha Allaho Ta'ala. Was Salaam,

Abde Sayedna (TUS)
Aamil Saheb
Bahrain.

Haqq_Prevails

Unread post by Haqq_Prevails » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:17 pm

SBM wrote:SMS asking all the Abdes to come back from Kuwait. i wonder if they all return how would he get Ziyaafats in Kuwait and Dubai.. Listen to him
Does Mufatlal have any idea what it takes to do vepar? Halal no ek rupiyo kamayo hoy zindagi ma to khabar hoi ne!
Does he realize what are the working and living conditions of the working class in Kuwait? It is easy for him to say bairo ne sathe rehvu joye, did he ask why they don't or can't stay together?

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:40 am

SBM wrote:SMS asking all the Abdes to come back from Kuwait. i wonder if they all return how would he get Ziyaafats in Kuwait and Dubai.. Listen to him
time and time again you have proved you are really stupid and you dont understand any thing yet you comment on every thing.

In kuwait bohras are living in really miserable situation infact they have no personal or family life, few guys dont come to India or visit their family even after years, I am so glad MS is addressing this issue and asking people to go seek livelihood back in India, since India will likely develop in next few years there will be ample opportunities for these guys to get settle in their own countries.

Good and logical step from MS he is trying to unite families.

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 1:47 am

Haqq_Prevails wrote:
Does Mufatlal have any idea what it takes to do vepar? Halal no ek rupiyo kamayo hoy zindagi ma to khabar hoi ne!
Does he realize what are the working and living conditions of the working class in Kuwait? It is easy for him to say bairo ne sathe rehvu joye, did he ask why they don't or can't stay together?
Allah is razzak and he provides livelihood so it doesnt matters where the person is this is why he is asking to leave Kuwwait and go back India (those who are doing miserable jobs), even KQ has done no halaal business till now, all his income comes from USA stock market and haraam bonds which his son buys and sells stitting in nevada or california. LOL

mufaddali53

Unread post by mufaddali53 » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:25 am

Abuzer wrote:Allah is razzak and he provides livelihood so it doesnt matters where the person is this is why he is asking to leave Kuwwait and go back India (those who are doing miserable jobs),even KQ has done no halaal business till now, all his income comes from USA stock market and haraam bonds which his son buys and sells stitting in nevada or california. LOL
Oh, you mean the hundreds of stocks bought by STS which Saifee Mahal was and is living off of to date - those are halal?! -https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... one-wrong/

Abuzer

Unread post by Abuzer » Sat Jan 17, 2015 2:47 am

mufaddali53 wrote:
Abuzer wrote:Allah is razzak and he provides livelihood so it doesnt matters where the person is this is why he is asking to leave Kuwwait and go back India (those who are doing miserable jobs),even KQ has done no halaal business till now, all his income comes from USA stock market and haraam bonds which his son buys and sells stitting in nevada or california. LOL
Oh, you mean the hundreds of stocks bought by STS which Saifee Mahal was and is living off of to date - those are halal?! -https://taizoonshakir.wordpress.com/201 ... one-wrong/
yes correct this whole STS clan is corrupt thanx for bringing this up and supporting my facts. :wink:

KQ naa qasida padhwa thi kai nai thai, all are ek thali ke baigan and they are no different from each others.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Mon Jan 19, 2015 5:34 pm

Since a few days, Muffy is in NASIK.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:38 pm

BUTTERING THE LOCAL POLITICIANS !!

Huzurala Tus Tashreef Awri - Nasik

27th Rabiul Awwal, 1436