Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

Re: Mufaddal Saifuddin (and related topics) - 2015

#31

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:41 pm

EXTORTION TOUR OF BANSWARA !!

Preparation at MSB GROUND Banswara of Tashrif Aavri of Huzruala (T.U.S.) at Banswara Rajasthan

1st Rabiul Aakhar, 1436
Location: RJ, India, Banswara, Banswara


Image

Image



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#32

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:19 pm

watsup msg :-

MUFFY'S BUNGALOW IN BANSWARA MADE BY A FANATIC ABDE FROM BAHRAIN.

Image



Akhtiar Wahid
Posts: 802
Joined: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:22 am

#33

Unread post by Akhtiar Wahid » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:50 am

yaad kar ey ahmek (Bahrain Fanatic)....boondh boondh jama kar ke ekhati ki tune har PAI
tu kharach rahein hain uspe jisko abhi tak court ne nahee banaya hain DAI
Dharm ke naam pe tuney allah ki raah mein kyun naa kharach kiya
Yeh Duniyawi roshni chod kar gareebo ke zindagi mein kyun roshni na bangaya
Yaad kar yeh taghoot na kaam aaega akherat ke din mein
Tu akela bana tha aur akela hee jaega ka allah ke kathere mein



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#34

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:17 pm

MUFFY'S "VASOOLI" TOUR OF BANSWARA AND HIS PAMPERING OF LOCAL POLITICIANS

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image




qjbj
Posts: 157
Joined: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:47 pm

#36

Unread post by qjbj » Thu Jan 22, 2015 7:52 pm

IT WAS the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way- in short.



think
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#37

Unread post by think » Fri Jan 23, 2015 3:19 pm

well said,



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#38

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 24, 2015 5:28 pm

HOW WILL THIS AILING AND FRAGILE MAZOON EVER PERFORM HIS DUTIES ??

Syedi Mazoon Saheb Presided over Imam uz Zamaan Milaad majlis - Mumbai

3rd Rabiul Aakhar, 1436
Location: MH, India, Mumbai, Saifee Masjid


Image



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#39

Unread post by humanbeing » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:38 am

How is the waagar yatra going ? the focus of sojourn is a small town called banswara. There is a rate card for Muffy maula’s services and air time. The kadam rates are starting 11 lacs reaching upto 16 lacs or so. Can any one put more details on the rate of other services.

Muffy maula is selling like hot cakes !



NoorAli-M
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 am

#40

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:26 pm

ghulam muhammed wrote:HOW WILL THIS AILING AND FRAGILE MAZOON EVER PERFORM HIS DUTIES ??

Syedi Mazoon Saheb Presided over Imam uz Zamaan Milaad majlis - Mumbai

3rd Rabiul Aakhar, 1436
Location: MH, India, Mumbai, Saifee Masjid


Image
mazoon who was perfectly fine even he could not do any thing, so now what can be expected from ailing and fragile mazoon?



NoorAli-M
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 am

#41

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:28 pm

humanbeing wrote:How is the waagar yatra going ? the focus of sojourn is a small town called banswara. There is a rate card for Muffy maula’s services and air time. The kadam rates are starting 11 lacs reaching upto 16 lacs or so. Can any one put more details on the rate of other services.

Muffy maula is selling like hot cakes !
16 lacs can change whole life of a poor family. and those who are paying this amount to MS are just doing for clicking photos with him and hang it on wall.

my own uncle paid lacs of rupees for clicking photos with MS but he is not interested to help his relatives who needs financial help.

MS should visit poor momeenin house and give them money instead of visiting rich guys house and taking money from them...even a blind can see here whole thing is up side down.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#42

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:45 pm

THE CAR OF 3 BOHRAS RETURNING FROM BANSWARA AFTER DOING DEEDAR OF THEIR MOLA PLUNGES IN A LAKE

Image



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#43

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:28 pm

Ramganjmandi na tamam mumineen Sayedna Mufaddal Saifuddin aqa TUS ni tululumr ni niyyat si RAMPURA ziyarat wastey safar kidi.

6th Rabiul Aakhar, 1436
Location: MP, India, Rampura, Mazaar


Image

Image



alivasan
Posts: 311
Joined: Thu May 15, 2014 9:28 am

#44

Unread post by alivasan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:03 am

ghulam muhammed wrote:THE CAR OF 3 BOHRAS RETURNING FROM BANSWARA AFTER DOING DEEDAR OF THEIR MOLA PLUNGES IN A LAKE

Image
su nirali saan che..maut bhi kiwi..deedar wali.



think
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#45

Unread post by think » Wed Jan 28, 2015 11:35 am

cannot understand the posture of mazoom. Is he sitting or sleeping?



fiate2000
Posts: 79
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2014 7:35 pm

#46

Unread post by fiate2000 » Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:57 pm

Obviously SLEEPING, because he is meant to be a dummy maazoom. How can anyone except anything from someone of that age?
think wrote:cannot understand the posture of mazoom. Is he sitting or sleeping?



SBM
Posts: 6151
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 4:01 am

#47

Unread post by SBM » Wed Jan 28, 2015 3:37 pm

fiate2000 wrote:Obviously SLEEPING, because he is meant to be a dummy maazoom. How can anyone except anything from someone of that age?
think wrote:cannot understand the posture of mazoom. Is he sitting or sleeping?
He is ZAHIR Mazoon the BATIN Mazoon(the real one) is Quaid Chor



New
Posts: 440
Joined: Fri Jan 24, 2014 9:49 pm

#48

Unread post by New » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:09 pm

My 2 cents worth about Mazoon, why worry? What is his job description? He must have done a fantastic job as Mukasir leading to his promotion. He did not fly to London to be at the Nuss just like then Mazoon. We have to wait for his Annual Performance Evaluation to see what kind of pay raise he is getting.
By the way, what 52 did in last years of life? What is brain less Muffy doing? What is Imam doing from his hiding place? Dawat is on auto pilot. Life and looting goes on.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#49

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Thu Jan 29, 2015 4:51 pm

Janab Aamil Saheb Shk Taher bhai Bhanpurawala presides over Muzakeraat and Matam majlis

7th Rabiul Aakhar, 1436
Location: KA, India, Bangalore, Burhani Masjid


Image

Image



NoorAli-M
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 am

#50

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:26 am

think wrote:cannot understand the posture of mazoom. Is he sitting or sleeping?
I dont know about the posture of mazoon, but for sure Iman and Islam is really sleeping in bohra world.

kids are made Shiayate burhanuddin and shiyate Muffy but not shiyate Ali or Shiyate Imam Husssain.

I am so lucky that my kids are not going to madressa and I teach them true Islam from Quran itself and by example of ahlul bayt.

I pity those parents who let their kids go to such madressa where they will become non but bohra zombies roti makers and dabba delivery boys and girls.



mukhtaarhusain
Posts: 36
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:48 pm

#51

Unread post by mukhtaarhusain » Fri Jan 30, 2015 4:43 pm

IMG-20150129-WA0007.jpg
IMG-20150129-WA0008.jpg
These r d few scenes of SMS'S Juloos in the WAGHAD..Peoples r paying in Lakhs to sit on top of Animals...



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#52

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jan 31, 2015 3:45 am

Enjoying the circus that bohraism is becoming. I am actually less upset and more amused with new happenings. Infact I now look forward to new policies, campaigns, scheme and other drama that goes on in the community. Royal family is at the center stage of events that are happening, they are not only washing their dirty laundry in public, but making the whole community part of their family fued, mood swings and cravings !

Next time a shehzada goes to give an exam, all the bairows will be advised to do amal-e-ibaadat, tasbee, yaseen, quran khani, maatam to pray for the shehzada’s performance in the exams. A shehzada clearing the papers would be fateh mubeen celebrated with khushi-ni-darees and fakhera jaman followed with fakhera najwa for the bhanela shehzada !

Muffy Maula will be paraded every second month over some mikaat or other on various kinds of designed buggies, such organized julooos will become a benchmark of walayat by the moze/gaam’s people to out-do one another, turning the circus more brighter, louder, hilarious and entertainer.

The air-time services are steadily increasing; phook nu paani, badam, chaawal, kaaju, shakker, rose petals and anything to one’s fancy are phookofied at premium and sold as barakati edibles to be preserved for various occasions.

Bohra calendar is full and brimming with activities, if not a regular urus, then a dares for some rhyme or reason. Be it Muharram or Ramadan, janaza or salgiraah ; purjosh maatam and fakhera jaman is a must.

Muffy maula has turned the entertainment quotient way high, bohras are getting their money’s worth. Some are paying a high prices some are paying fair. But it is ok ! One should not mind paying for the entertainment, food, cheap dargah resort vacations, roti making camps, celebrity concerts, political clout, glarmourous parades. Kothar by now has mastered the art and science of event management. This is supply and demand at its best.


Bohraism is the best social club with a state of the art infrastructure. Don’t look for religion, spirituality, selflessness, piety in this set up. These concepts are more internal and one can achieve these from personal confines of your house, pocket and most important; conscience !

Lets discuss these events and drama from lighter perspective as humor, entertainment, suspense, thrill, romance, stupidity.

-------------------------------------

I am kinda taking a liking towards Muffy maula with his dramabaazi, “exceptional oratory skills” and his ayyash affinity towards materialistic lifestyle filled with pleasure hunting trips, chartered high-flying, contact building, gold gem silver gifts, designer buggy/palki rides. One can club him with likes of vijay malya, Richard branson, manikchand dhariwal and such opulently high class living businessman.



humanbeing
Posts: 2195
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:30 am

#53

Unread post by humanbeing » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:56 am

SMS and SKQ should come to a mutual compromise. let SKQ handle the religious aspect and SMS handle the branding and promotion. SMS does not seem to be enjoying the bayaans confined in a masjid sitting for hours together, one can see the irritation when he has to give the bayaans. throwing his temper at public like a grumpy grandpa. He is more happy buggy riding, palki yatras, high flying, kadam and pagla visiting at abde's places, salaami, phookofying, hugging and shaking hands with politcal bigwigs, hunting trips. he is a man of liesurely action, wants to be everywhere. waagar to washington... he is a man of business.... ziayafat to kadambosi all at sale ... !! paisa phek !! he will ride in a paalki to your doorstep and make you lighter and spiritual.



Fateh
Posts: 303
Joined: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:25 am

#54

Unread post by Fateh » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:56 am

humanbeing wrote:Enjoying the circus that bohraism is becoming. I am actually less upset and more amused with new happenings. Infact I now look forward to new policies, campaigns, scheme and other drama that goes on in the community. Royal family is at the center stage of events that are happening, they are not only washing their dirty laundry in public, but making the whole community part of their family fued, mood swings and cravings !

Next time a shehzada goes to give an exam, all the bairows will be advised to do amal-e-ibaadat, tasbee, yaseen, quran khani, maatam to pray for the shehzada’s performance in the exams. A shehzada clearing the papers would be fateh mubeen celebrated with khushi-ni-darees and fakhera jaman followed with fakhera najwa for the bhanela shehzada !

Muffy Maula will be paraded every second month over some mikaat or other on various kinds of designed buggies, such organized julooos will become a benchmark of walayat by the moze/gaam’s people to out-do one another, turning the circus more brighter, louder, hilarious and entertainer.

The air-time services are steadily increasing; phook nu paani, badam, chaawal, kaaju, shakker, rose petals and anything to one’s fancy are phookofied at premium and sold as barakati edibles to be preserved for various occasions.

Bohra calendar is full and brimming with activities, if not a regular urus, then a dares for some rhyme or reason. Be it Muharram or Ramadan, janaza or salgiraah ; purjosh maatam and fakhera jaman is a must.

Muffy maula has turned the entertainment quotient way high, bohras are getting their money’s worth. Some are paying a high prices some are paying fair. But it is ok ! One should not mind paying for the entertainment, food, cheap dargah resort vacations, roti making camps, celebrity concerts, political clout, glarmourous parades. Kothar by now has mastered the art and science of event management. This is supply and demand at its best.


Bohraism is the best social club with a state of the art infrastructure. Don’t look for religion, spirituality, selflessness, piety in this set up. These concepts are more internal and one can achieve these from personal confines of your house, pocket and most important; conscience !

Lets discuss these events and drama from lighter perspective as humor, entertainment, suspense, thrill, romance, stupidity.

-------------------------------------

I am kinda taking a liking towards Muffy maula with his dramabaazi, “exceptional oratory skills” and his ayyash affinity towards materialistic lifestyle filled with pleasure hunting trips, chartered high-flying, contact building, gold gem silver gifts, designer buggy/palki rides. One can club him with likes of vijay malya, Richard branson, manikchand dhariwal and such opulently high class living businessman.
Sir if you look towards Islamic history ,all these techniques applied by movaviya in sham during his rule to divert public interest from true Islam.



NoorAli-M
Posts: 95
Joined: Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:28 am

#55

Unread post by NoorAli-M » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:52 am

MS and his abdes have clearly lost Islamic plot, lets see how far this MS dawat game sustains.



ghulam muhammed
Posts: 11653
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:34 pm

#56

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:50 pm

WAGHAD TOUR........ MUFFY'S OBSESSION WITH PALKHI WILL NEVER END !!

Image

Image



topiwala
Posts: 150
Joined: Thu Sep 18, 2014 1:02 pm

#57

Unread post by topiwala » Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:42 am

Mumineen , let the haters hate , it is our responsibility to not let these people misuse name of our dawoodi bohra community to spread gossip, so I request mumineen to share the various bayans and madeh of our beloved Maula TUS and win over this forum with our sweetness. We should not let them use our terminologies to spread their propoganda. When wahhabis can be allowed o thrive in this forum we too should not desist and share how much good this community does to us.



P.S Haters can post all those silly posts on the seperate thread "Mufaddal Saifuddin" that thread is used for the criticisms , so now let us use this thread to share the positive developments. I request admin to kindly delete all anti posts or move it to that other thread.



hussainmoiz
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:20 pm

#58

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:45 am

Bhai you cannot describe colours to the blind. Munafeqeen will ridicule any post and it will dissolve into senseless mud slinging. Lets stick to our Majalis instead yeah? This forum is insignificant anyways.
وقد نزل عليكم في الكتاب أن إذا سمعتم آيات الله يكفر بها ويستهزأ بها فلا تقعدوا معهم حتى يخوضوا في حديث غيره إنكم إذا مثلهم إن الله جامع المنافقين والكافرين في جهنم جميعا



think
Posts: 1766
Joined: Fri Sep 09, 2011 10:15 am

#59

Unread post by think » Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:56 am

go see the movie p.k. you will get your answers as to who is rightly guided.



hussainmoiz
Posts: 14
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 12:20 pm

#60

Unread post by hussainmoiz » Sun Feb 01, 2015 12:00 pm

think wrote:go see the movie p.k. you will get your answers as to who is rightly guided.
Are you seriously recommending a Bollywood movie for getting Hidayat?