Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

The one and only free public forum for Bohras. The focus of this forum is the reform movement, the Dawoodi Bohra faith and, of course, the corrupt priesthood. But the discussion is in no way restricted to the Bohras alone.
ghulam muhammed

Re: Khuzema Qutbuddin (and related topics) - 2015

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:42 pm

watsup msg ;

KQ'S BIRTHDAY.

ghulam muhammed

Unread post by ghulam muhammed » Sat Feb 28, 2015 5:46 pm

watsup msg ;

KQ'S BIRTHDAY

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:57 am

unless they leave this birthday cults there is no difference between mb,kq and ms.

if you want to celebrate, celebrate birthday of our prophet Muhammed(s), leave self-glorification in all cases, live simple and think high.

march 14 is my son first birthday and I have no plans to celebrate it, instead I am going to donate that money to someone who will use it all year for some better activity and it will improve his life in some ways. and I am going to teach him(my son) to do same all his life. INSHALLAH AMEEN.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:25 am

There is not a single instance when ahlul bayt celebrated birthdays with dhol tamasha and band baja, I understand this is occasion of khushi for his followers, but there are many ways to keep it low profile and make it more Islamic.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:40 am

lawgraduate wrote:There is not a single instance when ahlul bayt celebrated birthdays with dhol tamasha and band baja, I understand this is occasion of khushi for his followers, but there are many ways to keep it low profile and make it more Islamic.
more Islamic? what is more Islamic?
Is it forbidden to celebrate a birthday in Islam?

I personally don't like "cake cutting" tamasha, but what is wrong in celebrate a birthday?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:49 am

Sceptical wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:There is not a single instance when ahlul bayt celebrated birthdays with dhol tamasha and band baja, I understand this is occasion of khushi for his followers, but there are many ways to keep it low profile and make it more Islamic.
more Islamic? what is more Islamic?
Is it forbidden to celebrate a birthday in Islam?

I personally don't like "cake cutting" tamasha, but what is wrong in celebrate a birthday?
this is how it starts, is it allowed to have music in Islam? why band baja is required? why cant it be simple maqdam majlis instead of all those show off?

right now he cant leave his bunglow so he is doing all this in his garden while MS does same with more show on road, why not jsut avoid all this on the first place?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 4:54 am

today band baja tomorrow hathi ghoda and then the evil cycle of show off will continue....

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:15 am

lawgraduate wrote:today band baja tomorrow hathi ghoda and then the evil cycle of show off will continue....
Music is forbidden too in Islam?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:58 am

Sceptical wrote:
lawgraduate wrote:today band baja tomorrow hathi ghoda and then the evil cycle of show off will continue....
Music is forbidden too in Islam?
Rasulullah played music and recommended it? can you please post that hadith please? if that exists?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:01 am

I have noticed one thing very important, whenever you show some action of KQ or MS which is directly contradicting to Islam, abdes of KQ and MS will start behaving in same way, why can't you guys accept your mistake and try to rectify it, instead of defending it?
Last edited by lawgraduate on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:02 am

lawgraduate wrote:
Sceptical wrote: Music is forbidden too in Islam?
Rasulullah played music and recommended it? can you please post that hadith please? if that exists?
Post a hadith where Rasulalallah SWT had forbidden music and celebrate birthday.
Post a kalam where Ali AS had forbidden music and celebrate birthday.
Post a kalam where one of our Fatemi Imam AS had forbidden music and celebrate birthday.
which is directly contradicting to Islam
so please tell me : what is Islam ? Wahabism? Sufism? Sunism? Chiism?
Last edited by Sceptical on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:03 am

Sceptical wrote:
lawgraduate wrote: Rasulullah played music and recommended it? can you please post that hadith please? if that exists?
Post a hadith where Rasulalallah SWT had forbidden music and celebrate birthday.
Post a kalam where one of our Fatemi Imam AS had forbidden music and celebrate birthday.
action is bigger than kalaam, can you post any incident in which Imam Ali or any ahlul bayt celebrated birthdays?

can you deny they lived simple life and also preached to live same?

The Prophet sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam said :
"There will be [at some future time] people from my Ummah who will seek to make lawful fornication, the wearing of silk, wine drinking and the use of musical instruments [ma'aazif]. Some people will stay at the side of the mountain and when their shepherd comes in the evening to ask them for his needs, they will say : 'Return to us tomorrow'. Then Allaah will destroy them during the night by causing the mountain to fall upon them, while He changes others into apes and swine. They will remain in such a state until the Day of Resurrection."
Last edited by lawgraduate on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:05 am

lawgraduate wrote:
Sceptical wrote: Post a hadith where Rasulalallah SWT had forbidden music and celebrate birthday.
action is bigger than kalaam, can you post any incident in which Imam Ali or any ahlul bayt celebrated birthdays?

can you deny they lived simple life and also preached to live same?
Ahlebayt lived a simple life. I agree.
That does not mean celebrate birthday or playing music is forbidden in islam.
Is there any Ayat in Quran where Music is forbidden?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:08 am

The Messenger of Allaah sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam said :
"A people of my Ummah will drink wine, calling it by other than its real name. Merriment will be made for them through the playing of musical instruments and the singing of female singers. Allaah will cleave the earth under them and turn others into apes and swine."

This hadeeth has also been narrated by al-Bayhaaqi and ibn Asaakir, and has been authenticated by the renowned scholar of hadeeth Ibn al-Qayyim.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:09 am

Narrations of Ahmad bin Hanbal :

"Verily Allaah prohibited wine, gambling and al-koobah; and every intoxicant is prohibited." Sufyan said : " I asked the narrator, Ali bin Badheemah, ' What is al-Koobah?' He answered, 'It is the drum'."

"Verily Allaah has prohibited for my Ummah wine, gambling, a drink distilled from corn, the drum and the lute; while He supplemented me with another Prayer, the witr."

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:19 am

I also wonder why do a spiritual leader needs house with an attached swimming pool?

and from where do these money comes from?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:27 am

there are no ayat in Quran where music is forbidden.

The hadiths are reported out of context. Besides, I do not know their authenticity.

In fact, as far as i know, only the lyre was banned by the Prophet SWT since in pre-Islamic arabic society, this instrument was supposed to keep away evil spirits.

Maazif is used to denote the lyre, played by women collectively.
Last edited by Sceptical on Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:31 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:30 am

and during Fatimid Imam reign in Misr, there were banquets and festivities where music was allowed.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 7:54 am

Sceptical wrote:and during Fatimid Imam reign in Misr, there were banquets and festivities where music was allowed.
This is the standard reply I have got from MS abde as well, when ever you ask why such pomp show, they will give example of misr, but they fail to realize those Imam in misr were rulers and they conquered territory while this dais have not shed blood to conquer any thing they are just doing aaish on people money.

swimming pools, well-furnished houses, expensive cars and watches, first-class air tickets, kids studying in well known expensive universities, first class mobiles and shoes comes from where?

Sceptical

Unread post by Sceptical » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:23 am

I was talking about music. Do not change the subject.

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Sun Mar 01, 2015 8:27 am

Sceptical wrote:I was talking about music. Do not change the subject.
I am not changing any topic, music is already condemned by prophet(s) and even in Quran there are ayats which says avoid anything which leads to shaitaan which is giving ishara of music.

but again Music is not only the concern, important is why birthdays are celebrated? fakhruddin shaheed and qutbuddin shaheed celebrated any such events? how better it would be if KQ would decide to not celebrate his birthday and give a wide message to whole world that he believes in simplicity.

dawedaar

Unread post by dawedaar » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:47 pm

This much focus on such trivial matter like birthdays is what is weakening or sabotaging the reform process. All are discussing irrelevant and insignificant topic!

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Sun Mar 01, 2015 10:40 pm

I looked at SKQ and MS birthday celebrations and it looks like MS wants to just do things for show and pomp. SKQ birthday looked simple like any other celebrations in the past. As has been pointed, the focus should be on spirituality and the future direction of the bhora community.

Ozdundee

Unread post by Ozdundee » Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:45 pm

qjbj wrote:I looked at SKQ and MS birthday celebrations and it looks like MS wants to just do things for show and pomp. SKQ birthday looked simple like any other celebrations in the past. As has been pointed, the focus should be on spirituality and the future direction of the bhora community.
qjbj future is in your hands ....if you decide to give it to someone to control it then you will end up as a roti maker ...take back control?

lawgraduate

Unread post by lawgraduate » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:30 am

qjbj wrote:I looked at SKQ and MS birthday celebrations and it looks like MS wants to just do things for show and pomp. SKQ birthday looked simple like any other celebrations in the past. As has been pointed, the focus should be on spirituality and the future direction of the bhora community.
other celebrations in past?

you mean how MB use to ride on horse chariot and all those ho haa?

so if something was done wrong, isn't it time to correct it now?

dont you realize mufaddal and whole kasre mawali is out come of MB mistakes?

way2go

Unread post by way2go » Mon Mar 02, 2015 7:06 am

On seeing pictures of SKQ Milad celebrations one cannot help but notice the simple austerity in them. No vulgar pomp and show 'shaiba'. And folks... 'thodasa Band Baja toh banta hai'.
Atleast, he did not make a mockery of it like last year when MS decided on 'celebrating' his birthday on Muqaddas Syedna's Milad....that too before 40 days were yet not over since his wafaat. Cannot get over the nonsense of hindu type coloured Safa's on gents heads and the colour coordinated rida wearing women sitting huddled together. How can one forget the 53 thousand coconuts, roti making decorated cakes etc etc....ohhhh the list of the rubbish celebrations can go on & on....

Adam

Unread post by Adam » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 pm

Haters will hate.

The people who hated Syedna Mohmmed Burhanuddin and his policies are the EXACT same that openly hate Syedna Mufaddal TUS (and support KQ at the same time.)

HINT HINT.

SBM

Unread post by SBM » Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Adam wrote:Haters will hate.

The people who hated Syedna Mohmmed Burhanuddin and his policies are the EXACT same that openly hate Syedna Mufaddal TUS (and support KQ at the same time.)

HINT HINT.
Adam
You are totally off on this. SKQ and his family did not hate SMB and many followers of SKQ who opine on this forum have clearly stated their love of SMB but no love for SMS. I hope you take your blinders off your eyes think rationally

Biradar

Unread post by Biradar » Mon Mar 02, 2015 2:25 pm

Adam wrote:Haters will hate.

HINT HINT.

Adam is correct. I should say that the last decade or so of SMB (RA)'s rule was also full of the same pomp and glory as displayed (in a more exaggerated manner) by Dawedar Mr. Muffadul Saifuddin (LA). Now, the question is: who was running the show? Was it SMB (RA) or his nefarious and laeen children and brothers? It is a question that remains to be answered, and perhaps things will become clear in the future.

I will tell of a personal example. A few years ago, SMB (RA) came to Pune. There were many children who wanted to give their misaaq to the da'i himself. As usual, a huge amount of salaam was determined for this "honor". My cousin paid this amount for his daughter. Turns out that SMB (RA) found out that this absurd amount was being charged. He was very annoyed, and cancelled all the remaining misaaqs for that day. So, the question comes up: under whose authority was this amount determined? Obviously, it could not be some two-dime Kothari. It must be some powerful shehzada or the other. In retrospect it must be DMMS (LA).

In the same vein, after his stroke, as we all know, SMB (RA) was paraded like a mannequin dummy, false teeth shoved into his mouth and forced to sit like an idol in front of thousands of fanatics. At that time, people from the USA were paying 100,000 DOLLARS to become a shaikh. I kid you not, 100,000 dollars! Who determined this amount? Obviously, it was not SMB (RA). It could only be a high ranking member of the Iblisi Toli, perhaps DMMS (LA) himself.

Hence, those who are with DMMS (LA), like this Adam, are actually the ones who hated SMB (RA) and loved money and power. They were so desperate to fill their coffers and have every Bohra grovel in front of them, that they did not spare their own father, and insulted and degraded him at every opportunity. Now, these same people are using their own nefarious actions to besmirch the actions of SMB (RA)! Mind boggling, to say the least.

qjbj

Unread post by qjbj » Mon Mar 02, 2015 3:55 pm

I can tell you when I was in Mumbai after SMB stroke we were told we can do qadmbosi to SMB and MS for $10,000 USD in Khandala. We were told it would be for a few minutes and some photo ops would be allowed. I told the organizing bs Thanks but no Thanks.